June 16, 2024, 04:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #20 9/6/09 - 9/16/09  (Read 327219 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: September 13, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »

I cant help it why I think  Ron and Misty were involved directly or indirectly and they know what happen to Haleigh. Their stories, body language, inconsistancies,interviews,still staying together... it all doesnt add up...Protecting themselves...

I agree and say for instance there was an accident and if it was like a head injury or something like that there would not be and blood or evidence of foul play and Haleigh could have been fine or appeared so when or if the GGM came over at 7ish and later that night died from a concusion or something internal injuries.  When a person passes they deficate themselves and that could be why Misty washed the peed blanket....

Yep when a person passes it happens. I watched and comfort my sister before she died ...

on the good morning america with misty and ron after they got married when she is asked why so many inconsistanceies and Misty looks at ron and he will not look at her he just stars straight ahead and so she then nudges him with her elbow slightly trying not to let it be known that she is nudging him like help me out here say something.  That is why I think she is covering for Ron cause she looks to him to tell her what to say.  Ron is the puppet master here

When this all goes down it will be interesting who throws who under the bus...

Yeah and it looks like Ron is setting Misty up for the fall.  He acts like he believes her but then says something else to Tim Miller and others that he doesnt trust her!!!  that to me is very strange.  Misty has got to be scared to death right now.

And she still stays with him....I dont get it...
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: September 13, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »

I cant help it why I think  Ron and Misty were involved directly or indirectly and they know what happen to Haleigh. Their stories, body language, inconsistancies,interviews,still staying together... it all doesnt add up...Protecting themselves...

I agree and say for instance there was an accident and if it was like a head injury or something like that there would not be and blood or evidence of foul play and Haleigh could have been fine or appeared so when or if the GGM came over at 7ish and later that night died from a concusion or something internal injuries.  When a person passes they deficate themselves and that could be why Misty washed the peed blanket....

Yep when a person passes it happens. I watched and comfort my sister before she died ...

on the good morning america with misty and ron after they got married when she is asked why so many inconsistanceies and Misty looks at ron and he will not look at her he just stars straight ahead and so she then nudges him with her elbow slightly trying not to let it be known that she is nudging him like help me out here say something.  That is why I think she is covering for Ron cause she looks to him to tell her what to say.  Ron is the puppet master here

Here's a picture of that magic moment for you.

Misty ended up saying, "I don't know."

yep that is it! And in the video you can actually see her poking ron with her elbow like say something and he will not say a word or move or even look at her.  That along with all the other strange things he does makes me think he did something.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: September 13, 2009, 12:26:46 AM »

Yeah and it looks like Ron is setting Misty up for the fall.  He acts like he believes her but then says something else to Tim Miller and others that he doesnt trust her!!!  that to me is very strange.  Misty has got to be scared to death right now.

I am sure he is telling her what she wants to hear and in her young mind she loves him and this is her first marriage Most children like misty that are abused stay with the man who abuses them.  Whether it be mental or physical abuse.  Usually they feel like they cant make it on their own and need their abuser.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 13, 2009, 12:30:32 AM »

I am sure he is telling her what she wants to hear and in her young mind she loves him and this is her first marriage Most children like misty that are abused stay with the man who abuses them.  Whether it be mental or physical abuse.  Usually they feel like they cant make it on their own and need their abuser.

Your right...
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 13, 2009, 12:41:05 AM »

Hi all. I talked to crystal the other day. And I started off by telling her she looked really good on nancy grace the other night. She said thanks but she felt like nancy made her look like a fool. I told her that she needs to go out and ask questions ask anyone the police the news. The school. So when nancy or who ever is asking her questions she will and should know what to say. She told me her lawyer told her that she needs to pretty much stay quite. Well I told her that she needs to scream out to misty where is my baby you know you know so you need to tell me. She said she don't want to end up in trouble or in jail. And I just straight told her that will not happen for asking questions. That she should already know the answers to. Well she told me that she is gonna start doing that. And she was gonna confront misty when she can. I just wanted to share that with you guys
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 13, 2009, 12:45:34 AM »

And btw I also in a way think that misty is covering for ron. Or covering for each other.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: September 13, 2009, 12:46:06 AM »

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1447 on: September 13, 2009, 12:48:34 AM »

Hi Monkeys....I am just speechless right now so...in the absence of any good words...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hMIuMPOX3I&feature=related

searching...thank you for that...it is a beautiful video..it shows Ron as a loving father to me...In my opinion Ron loved this child beyond anything...he has made some really really bad choices but I don't think that he harmed Haleigh and I don't think that he knows who did....maybe has some ideas, but nothing for sure...imo....this was a much loved child I feel....wish Haleigh would be found...Ron can't be faking being a loving father in all these pictures...long before Haleigh went missing...Crystal loves her bunches too imo..bad choices, bad judgment on both sides, but lots of love there as well....
no nanners ....just voicing my opinion....

I am not sure I would characterize someone a loving parent based on photographs. Casey Anthony had numerous photos of Caylee and of her with Caylee. It was almost as if she was obsessed with showing she cared for Caylee. Since many of Haleigh's pictures were with Ronald, someone had to care enough to take these pictures. They were probably taken by Ron's Mom and the earlier ones by Chrystal. I do think Ron loved his daughter. It seems to me that she was loved but not in a sacrificial way by putting the child's needs above the parents wants and needs. He introduced and exposed them to not one but 2 troubled teenaged baby sitters. Haleigh was failed by so many and it continues today. Misty needs to put Haleigh first and tell what she knows. If Ron was a loving father he would demand it. IMO

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: September 13, 2009, 12:57:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys....I am just speechless right now so...in the absence of any good words...

searching...thank you for that...it is a beautiful video..it shows Ron as a loving father to me...In my opinion Ron loved this child beyond anything...he has made some really really bad choices but I don't think that he harmed Haleigh and I don't think that he knows who did....maybe has some ideas, but nothing for sure...imo....this was a much loved child I feel....wish Haleigh would be found...Ron can't be faking being a loving father in all these pictures...long before Haleigh went missing...Crystal loves her bunches too imo..bad choices, bad judgment on both sides, but lots of love there as well....

I am not sure I would characterize someone a loving parent based on photographs. Casey Anthony had numerous photos of Caylee and of her with Caylee. It was almost as if she was obsessed with showing she cared for Caylee. Since many of Haleigh's pictures were with Ronald, someone had to care enough to take these pictures. They were probably taken by Ron's Mom and the earlier ones by Chrystal. I do think Ron loved his daughter. It seems to me that she was loved but not in a sacrificial way by putting the child's needs above the parents wants and needs. He introduced and exposed them to not one but 2 troubled teenaged baby sitters. Haleigh was failed by so many and it continues today. Misty needs to put Haleigh first and tell what she knows. If Ron was a loving father he would demand it. IMO

He could threaten to divorce her I bet she would talk then!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 13, 2009, 01:03:45 AM »

And btw I also in a way think that misty is covering for ron. Or covering for each other.
Yea, Crystal is so timied and quiet, she has that type of personality ...almost  meak, and it makes people think less of her, but I thought she was so sweet. Thanks for the info..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 13, 2009, 01:06:46 AM »

Yw she did say she was gonna. Find somethings out so let's hope so.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: September 13, 2009, 07:03:30 AM »

Not all drug dealers live the high life and advertise their wealth.  In fact, most of them make a nominal amount, at least by my standards, and nearly all of them do drugs themselves.  This is what eventually does them in.  You just can't run a business when you have a habit, ya know.
Yea I know, But Ronald doesnt look like to me he has a drug problem so bad that it would interfer with a few bags of dope or a crack rock or two, he passed a drug test to work at PDM Bridge.....he has his teeth and they look to be all clean and halfway decent,and  no, they might not advertise their wealth, but they dont live hand to mouth either, h just isnt that kind of drug dealer, not the kind that would encourage someone to take Haleigh, it would be his azz on the line, something that they could do to him and he wouldnt be able to tell LE what hppened to him, he would just have to get his azz beat and live with it.....the last thing druig dealers want is national attention, or the FBI climbing all over them, dont you think that would be a bad move, how could they be sure that Ronald wouldnt turn states evidence and tell everything about them that he knew to get his daughter back, the LE would put him in protective custody, keep him safe, I mean come on, I think if it was that easy, Ronald would tell....its just not some drug deal gone bad....IMO

at your avi!  Where are your red demon eyes?

I truly believe Ron loved Haleigh and would have given her a better life if he could.  I don't think he would keep his money to himself.  jmo

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 13, 2009, 07:04:56 AM »

I just realized I've been misspelling Haleigh's name.  I put a "y" in it.  I need to watch that.  Ooops.

That's okay, AZlady!  No demerits here!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: September 13, 2009, 07:13:06 AM »

Accidents happen and people dial 911.  No one is punished or prosecuted for an accident.  They would not lose custody of the little boy after an accident -- an honest accident, not child abuse gone awry.  Before Hayleigh was missing, Crystal was not trying to get custody.

I was thinking more along the line that she got into some of their drugs (oxycontin etc), then custody would have become a huge issue as well as possible prison time......OR they had a knock down drag out fight and Haleigh was accidentally hit (talk and die syndrome like Natasha Richardson), then I could only imagine what type of coverup would take place to keep themselves out of the popo.

Well, I guess Misty could have passed out at 11, Haleigh could have gotten up and got into the contraband that Misty left out.  That could explain the need to wash her sheets if Haleigh got into bed and got sick or wet the bed (passed).

Hi IM!  I have missed seeing you around town!

I think of you and your family often.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:51:17 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: September 13, 2009, 07:23:46 AM »

You're probably right that Ron, being a hot head, hit her and Misty is covering up.  But why can't they find her body then?  When Misty was on the phone with 911, we heard Ron ask her why she let them take her.  Did he mean her body?  Who took her body away?  Timmy or Tommy would be the logical people Misty would call.  I'm still muddling this out, so bear with me.  I keep telling myself that the simplest solution is usually the right one.

well when I think about the 911 call I am wondering first of all why Ron didnt call them the minute Misty supposedly told him Haleigh was gone.  That call seemed so staged to me.  I mean think about it if that was my child and i came home and my spouse said my daughter was missing I would have dialed 911 right that second myself and the first word out of my mouth would be my daughter is missing not I just woke up!!!
seemed staged to me too, what the hell would you say" I just woke up" for other then to convince the opeator that you were asleep, it was 3am. Im sure that being asleep wasnt something that you needed to say right at that moment...

I would have to first check for her myself because I would be in shock mode.  Then I would call 911.  In a trailer, it would have taken all of 2 minutes to check, then I would call.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 13, 2009, 07:33:17 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 13, 2009, 07:41:08 AM »

You are right, but I am not sure I know what is in Ron's mind. 

I think the way Haleigh looked when she was with Ron, and the way Caylee looked when she was with Casey were different.  I look at the child's reaction to the adult.  I also look at the way the child is naturally--open, cautious, etc. with that person.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 13, 2009, 07:55:18 AM »

Well, I did see some Monkeys here, but they are gone.  It appears I am talking to myself.

See ya later Monkey Bunkers!   

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1458 on: September 13, 2009, 10:17:08 AM »

Hi all. I talked to crystal the other day. And I started off by telling her she looked really good on nancy grace the other night. She said thanks but she felt like nancy made her look like a fool. I told her that she needs to go out and ask questions ask anyone the police the news. The school. So when nancy or who ever is asking her questions she will and should know what to say. She told me her lawyer told her that she needs to pretty much stay quite. Well I told her that she needs to scream out to misty where is my baby you know you know so you need to tell me. She said she don't want to end up in trouble or in jail. And I just straight told her that will not happen for asking questions. That she should already know the answers to. Well she told me that she is gonna start doing that. And she was gonna confront misty when she can. I just wanted to share that with you guys
Thanks    Miz Nancy tries to make a fool out of most people she has on 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1459 on: September 13, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »

I was half asleep, but early this morning I could have sworn that the Geraldo Show tonight is covering Haleigh 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.