May 31, 2024, 06:55:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #552 12/1 - 12/3/2006  (Read 96564 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2006, 09:40:38 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
I THINK in Aruba, Mason's means something different.
Well, then it really isn't masons, is it?

Throughout history there have been groups or organizations that vow to watch each others backs, etc.

There is nothing to connect any such organization with this disappearance.  From time to time we have someone try to lead us down that path.   Last time it was the Lions Club, next time may be the PTA but the facts do not bear out any such connection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2006, 09:42:07 PM »

I THINK in Aruba, Mason's means something different.

My family members were Masons. Sure they have some odd ball ideas, but they are not a sinister organization. I've been in the big Masonic temple here. Met them. My daughter was married in their  temple.
Of course, when I asked some questions about the stuff in the showcases from the 1700's, they would not tell me. They have alot of odd rituals at their funerals aslo, but they are Christian (Protestant ) people.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2006, 09:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
KJ is leaving her position January 1, 2007.

She be getting out of Dodge fer sure.....

And a whole compliment of new judges being processed in as well.
Van der Straaten left, Guido left, manager at the HI left, Gottenbros left,    and even Joran left.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2006, 09:44:34 PM »

So....More inference OFF of Joran and on GUIDO?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2006, 09:46:33 PM »

OMG... this poor woman... she is BRAVE!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Florida  that's kind of it... also the left to right sides... look at scott peterson and joran's  faces... they have the same characteristics..

Is it "When they are looking at you; but, one eye is askewed?

I submitted a couple of questions for Jossy....
Unfortunately, I have no access to Dana's program.

Oh Florida, I am the worst to explain.... maybe a smarter monkey can make it make more sense..but you are getting the general idea...

Too complicated to explain in a forum post.  You need to go to Dana's website and listen to the discussion by the lady who does this.  You can listen to the podcast of any of his programs at any time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2006, 09:47:41 PM »

So according to Jossy, it's in Guido's statement where Guido admits to a more than platonic relationship with Joran.
Thanks for typing what Jossy said! I cannot access the live radio, I think my firewall or AOL maybe somehow blocking me?waaaaaaaaaa.. I will try to figure it out by the next show.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »

She just said ScaredMonkeys.com!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2006, 09:49:20 PM »

Here is where this logic is taking you. If the person or persons responsible was a Catholic, would that mean that the Cathoilc Church and the Pope was behind it?
What if it was a member of the Church of England, would the head of the that Church be behind it ?
Silly stuff.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2006, 09:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
KJ is leaving her position January 1, 2007.

She be getting out of Dodge fer sure.....

And a whole compliment of new judges being processed in as well.
Van der Straaten left, Guido left, manager at the HI left, Gottenbros left,    and even Joran left.

I guess they figure if anyone involved in the case leaves we will forget about it, and this will all just go away...NOT!!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2006, 09:49:56 PM »

Y'all have to remember that you can listen to Dana later... download the podcast...

I am so behind this woman and her case... I don't think that rape should carry a two year statute of limitations... it's just not right.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2006, 09:50:15 PM »

Well!  That was a surprise.  I think we need a place for them to post should these rape victims come here as she suggested?  It might be hard to find that article on the Front Page as it will continue to move down.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2006, 09:51:45 PM »

Well!  That was a surprise.  I think we need a place for them to post should these rape victims come here as she suggested?  It might be hard to find that article on the Front Page as it will continue to move down.

Well we will be definately be following that case... I am praying that the SCt takes the case.... that is HUGE... I know I am repeating myself about this but it's just so very important...

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2006, 09:52:13 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Altruist"
Masons

I furthermore promise and swear, that I will assist a Companion Royal Arch Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty, and will espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, whether he be right or wrong.

Comment by Allan K | December 1, 2006, 8:37 pm

This post from the front page is interesting.  It's at least in plain english.

Believe me...This is true....."THe BROTHERHOOD"

Oh, you know nothing about Masons.

True....I know nothing about MASON'S

But, I do know about MASON's in Aruba.
It's NOT what you think.......................................

The "Secrecy/The Brotherhood"..........................
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Ok..can we agree that the Masons in aruba may not be the same group at all as here... and let this one go?  I am getting a headache from this ...

and jossy said so many things that I would have thought y'all would be all over that...

ANNA... you sounded great!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »

did y'all just hear me yell up to Red... "ANNA"? Shocked

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2006, 09:54:59 PM »

I agree.....
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:01 PM »

Well we will be definately be following that case... I am praying that the SCt takes the case.... that is HUGE... I know I am repeating myself about this but it's just so very important...
Yes it is!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »

Yeah! Like the video. Why the heck aren't they in jail for the eight year sentence for rape/kidnapping while they work on the murder charge???
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:53 PM »

did y'all just hear me yell up to Red... "ANNA"? Shocked

LOL!!!   Very Happy No, you can tell, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.