April 27, 2024, 04:48:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: HALLOWEEN AND FALL! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 43900 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #200 on: October 24, 2009, 01:51:15 AM »

Hi CBB,

Would you please "leaf" me up for Fall? I love my sunflowers on the hat and love fall leaves. Thanks and God Bless,

Each season is so much fun because you make it that way. Thanks, IBE :

Hi IBE! It's SO good to see you,    and I love, love dressing you! I just noticed that you mentioned your sunflowers.............  oops!     I'll make you another with your sunflowers, but will go ahead and drop this one off! I decided it was time for you to play in a pile of leaves!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/ibe7.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: October 24, 2009, 02:04:50 AM »

OK, Miss IBE! I put your sunflowers back on your hat, but still let you play in the leaf pile!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/ibe8.gif

Would that be alright for Fall, IBE? If you need any help putting it in your profile, just leave me a post and Klaas will be happy to do it for you! 

Stop by anytime! I miss you!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #202 on: October 24, 2009, 02:09:49 AM »

Hi Great Owl!! Hi Tibro!!    It's so nice of you guys to stop by! Come on back anytime, 'cause I love seeing you!  Tibro? Would you like a Fall avi?

Hi Jackie? You're very welcome! Anytime! I can beat you in those tricycle races now that you've got a ghost cloak on!   

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: October 24, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

Not surer if I'm doing this right but I think I need an "upgrade".  Please??

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: October 24, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

Hi DonFl!!   

You're doing it just perfectly! Sure, I'll be happy to get you dressed, Don. Check back and I'll see what I can come up with, OK? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #205 on: October 24, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »

Here you go, DonFl! Would this be alright for an upgrade?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/donfla4.gif

That should get you through until Christmas avatars, and I'd love to upgrade you then, too!   

If you need help putting it in your profile, just leave a post and we'll get it taken care of!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 03:37:53 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: October 24, 2009, 03:49:51 PM »

Dihannah? OK, Miss Tink, I'm done now!   

Would this be alright for Halloween?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/dihannah.gif

It's about time you got back here! I've missed you!   
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 24, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »

Here you go, DonFl! Would this be alright for an upgrade?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/donfla4.gif

That should get you through until Christmas avatars, and I'd love to upgrade you then, too!   

That's great!  Thank you!!

If you need help putting it in your profile, just leave a post and we'll get it taken care of!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: October 24, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

OK, Miss IBE! I put your sunflowers back on your hat, but still let you play in the leaf pile!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/ibe8.gif

Would that be alright for Fall, IBE? If you need any help putting it in your profile, just leave me a post and Klaas will be happy to do it for you! 

Stop by anytime! I miss you!   

I need help!!   I don't know how to change it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: October 24, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »

No problem, DonFla! I'll PM Klaas, and she'll do it as soon as she gets it! 

Glad you like it! It should show up when you post in just a few minutes if Klaas is online!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2009, 04:04:01 PM »

Thanks CBB, I miss you too!  I miss SM, but blogs/forums are blocked at work and can't read anymore, like I used to.  Bummed me out.  For some reason, I am able to read at CayleeDaily, so do stay updated there during the day, but not the same as being with long time friends!  And I just haven't had much time to post in the evening, but to keep up by lurking.  I've been wanting to jump in again, but damn job has put me back!  Damn them for making me work and have no pleasure of talking to my friends!  Not only do I miss SM, but getting new clothes from you each season or holiday.  You know how much I love what you do with me Very Happy
Also,  I love what you did with DonFL.  That's beautiful.   Not sure what you do for a living, or if you are lucky enough not to have to work, but you should start a small business, even if on the side and make money, using your talented artistic work.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »

Hi CBB   

Thank you for your kind offer of a Fall avi - but as it is our springtime here I would feel a little out of place.   And I do think I am already covered in a glorious Autumn colour!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #212 on: October 25, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »

Hi CBB   

Thank you for your kind offer of a Fall avi - but as it is our springtime here I would feel a little out of place.   And I do think I am already covered in a glorious Autumn colour!

Tibro, I wasn't thinking; Of course it's Springtime for you, and I'm envious!  Yes, you ARE covered in glorious Fall, arent you! Well, anytime you'd like a change or addition, I'd be pleased to help! 

I hope you're having a gorgeous Spring, and again, it's great to see you! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2009, 03:55:28 AM »

Thanks CBB, I miss you too!  I miss SM, but blogs/forums are blocked at work and can't read anymore, like I used to.  Bummed me out.  For some reason, I am able to read at CayleeDaily, so do stay updated there during the day, but not the same as being with long time friends!  And I just haven't had much time to post in the evening, but to keep up by lurking.  I've been wanting to jump in again, but damn job has put me back!  Damn them for making me work and have no pleasure of talking to my friends!  Not only do I miss SM, but getting new clothes from you each season or holiday.  You know how much I love what you do with me Very Happy
Also,  I love what you did with DonFL.  That's beautiful.   Not sure what you do for a living, or if you are lucky enough not to have to work, but you should start a small business, even if on the side and make money, using your talented artistic work.

It's so good to have you back posting, Tink! 

Since you liked DonFla's water avi, I thought I'd make you a Fall avi with water to wear after Halloween and before Christmas if you'd like!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/DihannahFall4.gif
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2009, 12:59:46 PM »

Hi CBB...love the work ya'll do on the avis here. They're awesome! Am I too late to request an autumn look for me and Nick?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2009, 03:13:57 PM »

Hi CBB!  Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Monday & hope your week is going well!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: October 26, 2009, 03:18:07 PM »

Hi CBB!  Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Monday & hope your week is going well!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: October 26, 2009, 03:19:01 PM »

Oops!  So sorry for the double post.  My bad!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #218 on: October 26, 2009, 03:25:13 PM »

Hi CBB...love the work ya'll do on the avis here. They're awesome! Am I too late to request an autumn look for me and Nick?

Not at all, NickandNora! I'd love to get you decorated!! 

Check back and I'll have you something!   

Great to see you!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2009, 05:32:08 AM »

NickandNora? Would this be alright for Fall?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/NickandNora1.gif

Your little squirrel thinks your Nick and Nora are the cat's pajamas!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.