April 27, 2024, 06:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: HALLOWEEN AND FALL! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 43885 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: October 27, 2009, 05:34:40 AM »

Hi CBB!  Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Monday & hope your week is going well!

Hey Cece!!   

I'm wishing you a Happy Tuesday!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: October 27, 2009, 05:36:30 AM »

HI MONKEYS!     IF YOU DON'T SEE YOURS ON PAGE ONE AND WOULD LIKE A HALLOWEEN AVATAR, JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'D LOVE TO DRESS YOU FOR THE CHANGE OF SEASON!! 

WOULD YOU ALSO LEAVE ME A POST IF YOU PICK YOURS UP? THAT WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SAY "HI" AND I'LL KNOW NOT TO TRACK YOU DOWN, TOO! 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: October 27, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »

Hi CBB...love the work ya'll do on the avis here. They're awesome! Am I too late to request an autumn look for me and Nick?

NickandNora? Would this be alright for Fall?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/NickandNora1.gif

Your little squirrel thinks your Nick and Nora are the cat's pajamas!   

Wow, CBB! LOVE IT! Thanks so much! I can't wait to show it to Nick! Lol...the squirrel is so cute!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: October 28, 2009, 05:04:42 AM »

Hi CBB...love the work ya'll do on the avis here. They're awesome! Am I too late to request an autumn look for me and Nick?

NickandNora? Would this be alright for Fall?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/NickandNora1.gif

Your little squirrel thinks your Nick and Nora are the cat's pajamas!   

Wow, CBB! LOVE IT! Thanks so much! I can't wait to show it to Nick! Lol...the squirrel is so cute!

Oh, I'm so glad you like it!  I like the squirrel too and it just seemed a natural for that pair!    Those two are just begging for some mistletoe. I'd love to dress them for Christmas when the time comes! I'm a Myrna Loy fan, and just love old movies!  Have a great day, NickandNora!!   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: October 28, 2009, 11:34:00 AM »

Oh, I'm so glad you like it!  I like the squirrel too and it just seemed a natural for that pair!    Those two are just begging for some mistletoe. I'd love to dress them for Christmas when the time comes! I'm a Myrna Loy fan, and just love old movies!  Have a great day, NickandNora!!   

Aw! Mistletoe would be perfect!!! I look forward to seeing them dressed up for Christmas by you. Thanks, CBB! Oh you know, I think I have another avi with Asta in the picture somewhere to use for that... I'll look for it. Or maybe stick Asta in the picture I'm using already. I bump into monkey who ask me how asta is and I don't even have him in the avi. lol.

I'm a fan too...what an actress!! She was so awesome in The Best Years of our Lives...and well, everything she did, I think. lol. Fabulous actress! Nick and I love old movies of all kinds too but are biggest fans of the Thin Man movies, Cary Grant, and Irene Dunn.

Thanks again CBB...I showed it to Nick and he's thrilled!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #225 on: October 30, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »

CBB
I'm leaving you my Thanksgiving turkey in case you want to spiffy it up any.I think he is cute just as he is, but I bet you can do something with him. Thanks

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2009, 02:42:09 AM »

CBB
I'm leaving you my Thanksgiving turkey in case you want to spiffy it up any.I think he is cute just as he is, but I bet you can do something with him. Thanks

OMG! How cute is that!    Uh-huh! Let me at him!    Check back, SuzieQ!   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2009, 09:22:12 AM »

CBB just stopping by the goblin shop to give you a  and to tell you how talented you are, you amaze me with all the outstanding and creative avi's !!! 

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

CBB

I would steer clear of hunters until after Thanksgiving, SuzieQ!   

How's this, Miss Garfield?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/SuzieQThanksg.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2009, 12:08:12 PM »

CBB just stopping by the goblin shop to give you a  and to tell you how talented you are, you amaze me with all the outstanding and creative avi's !!! 

NONESY!!!  Great to see you!! You're going to miss your Halloween costume if you don't hurry! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/nonesuche5.gif
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »

oh snap, I FORGOT CBB. I'm working around the clock the last few weeks and I so little time to visit the forum that my avatar - it fell by the wayside  I'm so sorry !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2009, 04:18:30 PM »

Hi CBB! can you dress "little monkey girl" up for thanksgiving? Not sure what I want though. Maybe something themed for the season? Pilgramish maybe? I like the movement of the halloween avi, so cute! Thanks!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2009, 02:13:30 AM »

Hi CBB! can you dress "little monkey girl" up for thanksgiving? Not sure what I want though. Maybe something themed for the season? Pilgramish maybe? I like the movement of the halloween avi, so cute! Thanks!

Sure thing, Tracy! I'd love to! Check back! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2009, 04:00:26 AM »

Hi Tracy! Would this be alright for your sweet little girl? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/tracyfall.gif
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »

Good Monday Morning, CBB!  Hope you had a fabulous Halloween weekend.

You did such a fabulous job on my Halloween avi.  If you have time, could you dress me up for Thanksgiving?  Thank you for your beautiful work & helping all us Monkeys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

Good Monday Morning, CBB!  Hope you had a fabulous Halloween weekend.

You did such a fabulous job on my Halloween avi.  If you have time, could you dress me up for Thanksgiving?  Thank you for your beautiful work & helping all us Monkeys!

Sure, cece! I'd love to to! Check back............ it may be tonight, but I'll get you fixed up before the day's over! 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »

Oh my gosh, she is so darn cute! I love it, love it, love it! Thank you so much CBB, you are the best!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2009, 02:46:19 PM »

CBB, I was wondering if you could dress me like a turkey. You know, turkey tail feathers on my be-hind, and whatever else. Maybe a turkey waddle under my chin, and a puritan hat on my head. Anything you do will be fine. Thanks.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2009, 02:53:32 PM »

CBB, I was wondering if you could dress me like a turkey. You know, turkey tail feathers on my be-hind, and whatever else. Maybe a turkey waddle under my chin, and a puritan hat on my head. Anything you do will be fine. Thanks.  Monkey Devil!

Oh, Fanny................... this is going to be fun!   

Bet on it, girl! I've got cece's laid out, but will need to animate it from home (I'm at work). Then I'll get right on creating Fanny Mae alias Super Turkey!  Check back, it should be here before the night's over!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2009, 04:32:36 PM »

Oh, Fanny................... this is going to be fun!   

Bet on it, girl! I've got cece's laid out, but will need to animate it from home (I'm at work). Then I'll get right on creating Fanny Mae alias Super Turkey!  Check back, it should be here before the night's over!   

A little animation wouldn't hurt mine either. I wouldn't mind shakin my tail feathers!!!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.