April 17, 2024, 10:37:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: HALLOWEEN AND FALL! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 43827 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #240 on: November 02, 2009, 04:59:51 PM »

Afternoon CBB  When you have time could you please fix my avi for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to see what you  have come up with for cece and Fanny Mae.  No hurry when you have time. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: November 02, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #242 on: November 02, 2009, 08:30:07 PM »

Hi CBB - when you have time will you make me some clothes for Thanksgiving and Christmas?  No rush.  Thanks so much 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »

CBB, I have loved my Halloween avi, but I think it's time for a change.  Could you fix me up to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas?  Thanks so much!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

Good Monday Morning, CBB!  Hope you had a fabulous Halloween weekend.

You did such a fabulous job on my Halloween avi.  If you have time, could you dress me up for Thanksgiving?  Thank you for your beautiful work & helping all us Monkeys!

Hey Cece!! I think you're ready to swing into Thanksgiving now!   

Would this be alright??

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/ceceFall.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »

Hi Green Eyes, Monkilicious, Missiontoconvict, Jackie, and Fanny!!   

Yeah! I'd love to get you all ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas!    Actually, I've been working on Christmas, but I'll get you guys ready for turkey in short order!    Check Back! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #246 on: November 03, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »

CBB, I was wondering if you could dress me like a turkey. You know, turkey tail feathers on my be-hind, and whatever else. Maybe a turkey waddle under my chin, and a puritan hat on my head. Anything you do will be fine. Thanks.  Monkey Devil!

Oh, Fanny................... this is going to be fun!   

Bet on it, girl! I've got cece's laid out, but will need to animate it from home (I'm at work). Then I'll get right on creating Fanny Mae alias Super Turkey!  Check back, it should be here before the night's over!   

A little animation wouldn't hurt mine either. I wouldn't mind shakin my tail feathers!!!! Monkey Devil!

Hey Miss Fanny! I think you're a one monkey show for Thanksgiving!    You've brought your PILGRIM hat, your INDIAN feathers, and you ARE your own TURKEY!!    Would this be alright for Thanksgiving?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Fanny-Thanksgiving.gif

I think your Turkey friend there says it all for all of us!      
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #247 on: November 03, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

CBB, I was wondering if you could dress me like a turkey. You know, turkey tail feathers on my be-hind, and whatever else. Maybe a turkey waddle under my chin, and a puritan hat on my head. Anything you do will be fine. Thanks.  Monkey Devil!

Bet on it, girl! I've got cece's laid out, but will need to animate it from home (I'm at work). Then I'll get right on creating Fanny Mae alias Super Turkey!  Check back, it should be here before the night's over!   

A little animation wouldn't hurt mine either. I wouldn't mind shakin my tail feathers!!!! Monkey Devil!

Hey Miss Fanny! I think you're a one monkey show for Thanksgiving!    You've brought your PILGRIM hat, your INDIAN feathers, and you ARE your own TURKEY!!    Would this be alright for Thanksgiving?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Fanny-Thanksgiving.gif

I am not Fanny Mae But I have to say Her avi is everything I thought it would be and more.  Love cece's avi too. Hope you are doing good. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #248 on: November 03, 2009, 12:52:41 AM »

Afternoon CBB  When you have time could you please fix my avi for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait to see what you  have come up with for cece and Fanny Mae.  No hurry when you have time. 

Here you go Green Eyes! Would this be alright for Thanksgiving?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Green-Eyes-Thanksgiving.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2009, 03:16:15 AM »

Hi CBB - when you have time will you make me some clothes for Thanksgiving and Christmas?  No rush.  Thanks so much 

Here you go, mission!  Would this be OK for Thanksgiving?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Missionthanksgivg.gif

I'll start a Christmas thread before long, and I'll add you to the list I'm making, OK? Stop by anytime though, 'cause I love to see you!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2009, 04:29:16 AM »

CBB, I have loved my Halloween avi, but I think it's time for a change.  Could you fix me up to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas?  Thanks so much!

Hi Monkilicious! Would this be OK for Thanksgiving? I'm going to go ahead and put up the Christmas thread soon, and I'll add you to the list in plenty of time so you'll have one in the list, OK? But please stop by because I tend to make them in order of when someone asks.  Great to see you!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/monkiliciousthgvg.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #251 on: November 03, 2009, 04:31:47 AM »

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Thanks, Jackie! Back atcha! 

Do you want me to make you an avi for Thanksgiving or are you holding out til Christmas?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »

Hi Monkilicious! Would this be OK for Thanksgiving? I'm going to go ahead and put up the Christmas thread soon, and I'll add you to the list in plenty of time so you'll have one in the list, OK? But please stop by because I tend to make them in order of when someone asks.  Great to see you!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/monkiliciousthgvg.gif
You are one AMAZING monkey!! This is perfect.  I love it!  Thanks so much for all you do!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: November 03, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »

Thank you so much CBB! You always get right what I have in mind. I love it!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #254 on: November 03, 2009, 08:54:32 AM »

Here you go Green Eyes! Would this be alright for Thanksgiving?   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Green-Eyes-Thanksgiving.gif

Thanks CBB  You are the Best.  Love it 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

I Love it!!!  Thank you CBB!!!  I just have one request.  Can you make my eyes blink? 

Thank you so much for dressing me for Thanksgiving! 

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2009, 11:22:51 AM »

If you could CBB... Time for an upgrade.  As we move away from fall perhaps the moon can become a bit more silvery.  I don't know if your program has that tool.  No hurry,  just let me know.

thanks

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2009, 01:26:53 PM »

I Love it!!!  Thank you CBB!!!  I just have one request.  Can you make my eyes blink? 

Thank you so much for dressing me for Thanksgiving! 

You're very welcome, cece! Thank YOU for the reminder about the eyes blinking! I intended to do that and forgot!      But, hey, we make a heck of a team!   

Here you go, cece!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/ceceFall1.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2009, 03:16:36 PM »

If you could CBB... Time for an upgrade.  As we move away from fall perhaps the moon can become a bit more silvery.  I don't know if your program has that tool.  No hurry,  just let me know.

thanks

Great Owl? Would this be close to what you had in mind? I put a few Fall leaves in in keeping with the season.  I'm thinking this might carry you until we get to the winter/Christmas avatars. I've got something already picked out for you for that! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/great-owlFallgif.gif
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »

Thanks CBB!!!  Now I don't have to use the eye drops anymore.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.