April 27, 2024, 02:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: HALLOWEEN AND FALL! YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 43896 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 01:14:26 AM »

Hi CBB!

I'm glad you're back!  I know you're very busy dressing everybody up for Halloween.  When you have time...I'm thinking maybe some pumpkins...sunflowers (I love them)...or both for my girls.  I'm not really into scary...more the pretty type, lol.

TIA   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 02:27:36 AM »

Thanks CBB  You have done a wonderful job. I love it. She looks like she is thinking about popping out of the pumkin. Hope you doing well?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 04:50:36 AM »

Hi CBB!

I'm glad you're back!  I know you're very busy dressing everybody up for Halloween.  When you have time...I'm thinking maybe some pumpkins...sunflowers (I love them)...or both for my girls.  I'm not really into scary...more the pretty type, lol.

TIA   

Hi texasmom!    I love your litlle girls, and I think pumpkins and sunflowers suit them perfectly! 

How's this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/TXMOM.gif
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:02 AM »

Poifect!  Sanka!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »

You mean it works??  Really?   

Well awrighty!!! Now I can make your Halloween avi using your girl and cycle with the right cross! 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »

Yep, works great !!!    Hmmm how are you going to pay me back for being pick pick picky?   

No big warts on my face for Halloween please     

crazybabyborg
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 12:07:35 PM »

Yep, works great !!!    Hmmm how are you going to pay me back for being pick pick picky?   

Who, me?    I wouldn't do that!   

I do have a frantic bird, however, that likes poster's heads. I could always pull it off MT to use for Halloween!      
crazybabyborg
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »

Oh, OK, OK................ no warts. The bird didn't like the way your head tasted either.  Rolling Eyes So, I suppose you'll have to live with this, Miss Thang!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/buds-girl.gif
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »

Hi CBB!

TIA   

Hi texasmom!    I love your litlle girls, and I think pumpkins and sunflowers suit them perfectly! 

How's this?

I LOVE IT!!!!!  Thanks CBB!  You did a wonderful job...it's just what I had in mind!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »

Hi CBB!

TIA   

How's this?

I LOVE IT!!!!!  Thanks CBB!  You did a wonderful job...it's just what I had in mind!   

You're welcome, Texasmom! Glad you like it!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 01:36:50 AM »

Love the Halloween one too, CBB!

If only you could have seen me looking at it .....     I was looking it over & the blinking eyes on the pumpkins made me think I was losing my mind for a minute.   Then I noticed I was staring at them & blinking my eyes, to see if they were blinking their eyes.       That was fun.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 02:35:04 AM »

Love the Halloween one too, CBB!

If only you could have seen me looking at it .....     I was looking it over & the blinking eyes on the pumpkins made me think I was losing my mind for a minute.   Then I noticed I was staring at them & blinking my eyes, to see if they were blinking their eyes.       That was fun.   

Oh, YEAH!!! I was hoping it would have an effect!! I tried to make the blinks slow and really random! It's the "magic" of Halloween! ( insert theme from Twilight Zone here )   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »

Hi CBB. I have been gone for a while.Computer issues, then a heart attack . Have missed you guys so much. Could you please fix me up for Halloween? Thanks!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

Hi CBB. I have been gone for a while.Computer issues, then a heart attack . Have missed you guys so much. Could you please fix me up for Halloween? Thanks!

Darla! I was so glad to see you post in Caylee's thread! OMG! Are you alright? I've missed you so much!

Yes! I'll be happy to fix you up............. thrilled to! It's so good to have you back! I'll get it before the night's out, OK? I'm at work now, but check back! WELCOME HOME!!!!   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »

Darla! I was so glad to see you post in Caylee's thread! OMG! Are you alright? I've missed you so much!

Yes! I'll be happy to fix you up............. thrilled to! It's so good to have you back! I'll get it before the night's out, OK? I'm at work now, but check back! WELCOME HOME!!!!   

Thank you CBB. No big rush, I am off for a Drs. Apt ,so will check back later tonight. It is so good to be back. I am doing ok, just taking forever to get my strength back. 'Still weak as a newborn kitty, but getting there slowly but surely. Will never get caught up on SM. But looking forward to trying. Catch you later.
Love ya! Darla

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 07:57:48 PM »

Please delete previous post.....

CBB....

Here is a new image to work with.   I have upgraded to Snow Leopard and 3rd party graphics have not caught up yet.  I'd appreciate any help in additions, overlays etc using this image.  I have no idea what values are being used right now by SM, but did resize by guessing for what is here.

thanks

GreatOwl

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2009, 02:25:41 AM »

Hi CBB.
Just noticed your message on Nat's thread.  Thank you!
Great Halloween avatar.  I will ask Klaas to assist.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2009, 03:39:32 AM »

Thank you CBB. No big rush, I am off for a Drs. Apt ,so will check back later tonight. It is so good to be back. I am doing ok, just taking forever to get my strength back. 'Still weak as a newborn kitty, but getting there slowly but surely. Will never get caught up on SM. But looking forward to trying. Catch you later.
Love ya! Darla

Here you go, darla! I think you've celebrated the 4th of July long enough! You're a real Patriot!  Happy Halloween and again, it's great to have you back!!   

Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/darla2.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2009, 05:36:39 AM »

Great Owl? This forum will accept up to 125 pixels in width for an avatar. Anything more than that in width will stop the animation. Length isn't such an issue. I'm not familiar with exactly what you referenced in your post, but I'd love to know more, because your owl is awesome! How's this for Halloween?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/great-owl3.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2009, 05:51:44 AM »

Hi CBB.
Just noticed your message on Nat's thread.  Thank you!
Great Halloween avatar.  I will ask Klaas to assist.

Hi can!! I'm so glad you like it!    I've PM'd Klaas and asked her to change it for you.  I think the PM went through!     It glitched for a second, so if you aren't changed, we'll track her down again, ok? 

It's good to see you, can! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.