April 19, 2024, 11:21:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 98811 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 03, 2006, 10:06:08 AM »

You all know the rules

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 11:12:46 AM »

I edited this to make it cleaarer as to who asked and what the answer was. Now Ramm is not a lawyer, but he does know more than me in general terms about their laws.
Rammstein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions from Kat, my answers are in red

How often are they granted this status ? Seldom
Do you see it as being a feasible method in this case ?

Highly unlikely, wouldn't know who would be a right candidate for it
I was thinking that the Kalpoes could be presented with this opportunity.
I think as the case stands now that they are not possible candidates for becoming crown-witnesses
Let's face it, there is a lack of blood evidence or any other evidence in this case and the system in Aruba can't pick one of JVDS statements of the many conflicting stories he has told and decide, well, we'll go with this one because the rest of them are all lies.
any statement has to be backed up by evidence, that is indeed the problem
At some point they have to go with what they have and if making an offer of lesser charges against the Kalpoes is a solution, is it possible ?
they will only go to trial if they have enough for a conviction. They will not make offers, our system does not allow that
They do this in Canada. Sometines it backfires and they find that they have made a deal with the devil

in order to get a conviction. making deals is almost impossible to backfire due to the immense restrictive nature of the law on crown-witnesses
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 11:23:55 AM »

I just needed to be first.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 11:26:33 AM »

As Geraldo said: MALIGNANT INACTION......
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »

Will check back in a bit.  Have some things to get done.   Cool

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 11:32:26 AM »

The Nancy Grace skit on SNL is not available to view even though it looks like it is.  Maybe later today?

What "Nancy Grace" says at the end of that skit is something like this:

Now...I'm going to play my favorite game...."Where in the world is Joran van der Sloot"

That was all there was to it.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 11:37:21 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The Nancy Grace skit on SNL is not available to view even though it looks like it is.  Maybe later today?

Now...I'm going to play my favorite game...."Where in the world is Joran van der Sloot"

Which is GOOD! SNL is (I think) up on issues. For them to bring the case into one of their routines is GOOD! Hope they do more (Joran's many lies?)!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 11:42:16 AM »

Great idea, Justins!

Sorry you were sick, Memere, and glad you're feeling better now  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...the Christmas decorations are just lovely in the cage.  Just wondering...when we change cages does Klaas have to redecorate each time? Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 11:51:48 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing Thanks Klaas.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:17 AM »

Since I seem to be talking to myself...just want all our monkeys that could be affected by the weather in the Midwest and other places to know we are thinking about them...I was wondering about our Snoop Dog and the others that live in those states affected.  Anyone know?  Help me out here, if I have numbers for any of them I will call and check on them.  What about Misgivings?  Would she be affected?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 12:01:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Since I seem to be talking to myself...just want all our monkeys that could be affected by the weather in the Midwest and other places to know we are thinking about them...I was wondering about our Snoop Dog and the others that live in those states affected.  Anyone know?  Help me out here, if I have numbers for any of them I will call and check on them.  What about Misgivings?  Would she be affected?

Hi Lala's....don't know about Snoopy, but my St. Louis relative lost electricity and walked a mile to a coffee shop yesterday morning.... Very Happy
think she said she had about three inches of ice on the ground....yuck....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 12:16:10 PM »

MaMere Glad you are feeling better.
Here in the Frozen North we get plenty of bad weather sytems, never like it or get used to it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »

Hey MeMere!  You look so lovely in your Santa hat...can you see under that big thing? Rolling Eyes
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 12:23:21 PM »

Hey MeMere!  You look so lovely in your Santa hat...can you see under that big thing? Rolling Eyes

I'm sort of laid back today....looking out under that lovely hat....feel sort of sneaky....like no one really sees me.....have spent a lot of time trying to search Ruth Dijkhoff....there is nothing there so far....only an obit and quotes from BFN and SM.....though I think PVDS using a recently deceased person as an alibi is significant.... Confused

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 12:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
MaMere Glad you are feeling better.
Here in the Frozen North we get plenty of bad weather sytems, never like it or get used to it.

Hi Kat....I am as far North as I have ever been.....only vacations bring me any further....and that is in the summer....!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 12:25:09 PM »

Well, you know what Shango says...One witness is no witness..although that isn't what he is saying here...it just seems to fit at the moment.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 12:29:22 PM »

Well, you know what Shango says...One witness is no witness..although that isn't what he is saying here...it just seems to fit at the moment.

You know...someone talked about the bank cameras recently...I do wonder how long a bank would keep their tapes....does anyone know...?
I would think there is cause to keep them to document the movement of money by each employee.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2006, 12:29:23 PM »

If Jossy has this tape with Dompig why didn't he share it with deVries ?
I haven't read the whole transcript as it isn't availbale, but doesn't that change some assumptions that were made in the program ?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2006, 12:29:56 PM »

Hi Everyone-

Just checking in before tunneling into the cookie dough, have a big order due tomorrow, and a website to finally get the bugs out of!

MeMere, I'm glad you are feeling better  Very Happy Thanks for your email Lala's and I'll try to work on your request but unsure what kind of image would represent what you want? Confused

Kat  - thanks for ramm's answers and your questions, all important to know. I still think there may be a smoking gun here, I also think we need to be patient like Dana begged us too yesterday. I'm gonna try to be.

Klaas the cage looks so festive, I'd put on a Santa hat but just gotta keep my butterfly, know you understand  Very Happy

Everyone have a great day, me and da flour and da sugar gonna wrestle now  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.