May 01, 2024, 12:51:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99307 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

AHA!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO Much Better!!!!

Klaas, YOU ROCK!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....in the monkey cage.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2006, 03:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Is Karin leaving the prosecutors office in Aruba to go back to Holland where her substantive position was ? My understanding was she was in Aruba on a two or three year term and after that, you go back to where you came from. She is way too young to be retiring from working.
And, think she will Christmas on Aruba ? Probably do another week and then go back home.

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

KatGram,
Do we know how old she is?  It's hard to tell as they seem to wrinkle up fast in that sun but I would guess mid to late fifties?

Anyone know?

I am reading backwards so it will make all my posts appear out of no where as usual.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »

Sue  Laughing

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/SueXmas.gif
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2006, 03:26:23 PM »

test

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2006, 03:26:59 PM »

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank You Klaas that is great  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »

Klaas....you are so good!

Whew.........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2006, 03:30:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "memphis"
I really want to hear more about that.

Something is up.

I agree that something is up.

Karin Janssen went to the court hearing the other day so she can extend the investigation long enough so she can get out of town.  Now when this new prosecutor comes in he will be working with what she basically left in the files for him (which is nothing).  How will he know if there is evidence missing when he wasn't on the case from the beginning.  He will try and prosecute and he will come to court with a big blank.

San,
This has been in the back of my mind since we figured out that this is nothing but a cover up.  What if the only reason for going to court is to exonerate Joran.  I mean stage kangaroo court so that the Sloots can then say he was found INNOCENT in a court of law the way they say now that he is innocent because no one collected any evidence??

That to me would be worse than having him walk the earth under a cloud of suspicion the rest of his life.  But to go to court and be found as they will say, Innocent in stead of just not guilty would be hard to take!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2006, 03:34:50 PM »

OK - back to the case.

We need to find out how RUTH DIJKHOFF died and if it's the same Ruth Dijkhoff that Paulus spoke with at the bank.

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2006, 03:45:56 PM »

Based on the little we saw of KJ I am going to guess 45 or a little more.
It is hard for me to figure out how old some women are. Depends on how much care has been taking place over the years.. diet exercise, that kind of thing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »

If Jossy has this tape with Dompig why didn't he share it with deVries ?
I haven't read the whole transcript as it isn't availbale, but doesn't that change some assumptions that were made in the program ?

Yeah!  We heard DeVries was in the newspaper offices so much some thought that was going to be his only source.  Maybe Jossy was out of town all that time?

But still, I wish he had shared.  Maybe he wants to scoop for himself being a journalist and owner of a paper himself??

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2006, 03:49:54 PM »

Where are the written obits in Aruba ? This woman passed in June 18, 2005.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »

De Vries has shows coming up every Sunday.  His show tonight doesn't look like it has anything to do with the NH case.  Maybe his shows on 12/10 or 12/17 will though?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2006, 03:51:57 PM »

Written obits are in the various newspapers but I've been searching and haven't been able to pull up any of the obit archives for June 2005.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2006, 03:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Written obits are in the various newspapers but I've been searching and haven't been able to pull up any of the obit archives for June 2005.

Maybe they disapppeared as so many things seem to do in this case... Rolling Eyes
Klaas, this womans untimely death is really disturbing to say the least...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2006, 03:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
OK - back to the case.

We need to find out how RUTH DIJKHOFF died and if it's the same Ruth Dijkhoff that Paulus spoke with at the bank.

http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

No one would be callous enough to use a person for an alibi just because they died, would they?  Or to enhance their reputation for playing cards as Joran did exploiting the fact he knew Natalee would not be back to contradict him.

Paulus prolly read the obits daily to see who he could work into his storyline.  Sorry, I know pure speculation but I can believe he would think this way based on his and Joran's actions with regard to those who cannot tell their side of things.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2006, 03:55:12 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
test

I am so very jealous!!  You get to ride with Santa.  I just get to make the list. Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2006, 04:00:21 PM »

But the woman died BEFORE Paulus said he talked to her, right?  No mention of even going to the bank in first statement then in the later one he not only went once but twice?

I can't think of much of any reason he is involving her other than she is dead and cannot contradict the fact he wasn't even there.

OTOH, it would take on a far more sinister meaning if he deposited say exactly $50 US, wouldn't it?

Rolling Eyes

But I think this is just Paulus being opportunistic and using her because he read her obit and knows she works at the bank.  Would be joke on him if she was ill and not working there that day, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
But the woman died BEFORE Paulus said he talked to her, right?  No mention of even going to the bank in first statement then in the later one he not only went once but twice?

I can't think of much of any reason he is involving her other than she is dead and cannot contradict the fact he wasn't even there.

OTOH, it would take on a far more sinister meaning if he deposited say exactly $50 US, wouldn't it?

Rolling Eyes

But I think this is just Paulus being opportunistic and using her because he read her obit and knows she works at the bank.  Would be joke on him if she was ill and not working there that day, too.

It still disturbs me Anna....its creepy...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2006, 04:09:45 PM »

Have to go take care of things but will be back tonight.  If there is any coverage of these latest developments, please post.  I wonder if Nancy Grace and the rest were sent copies of the photoshopped pictures of Joran and Natalee.  They would still have to have permission to use them I suppose?

The cage is just beautiful and so festive!!  Klaas, CBB and all look stunning!

Be back tonight. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.