April 18, 2024, 10:29:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 98771 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 12:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If Jossy has this tape with Dompig why didn't he share it with deVries ?
I haven't read the whole transcript as it isn't availbale, but doesn't that change some assumptions that were made in the program ?

Help me here...what exactly is on this tape?  I kept trying to find the discussion and must have missed it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 12:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, you know what Shango says...One witness is no witness..although that isn't what he is saying here...it just seems to fit at the moment.

You know...someone talked about the bank cameras recently...I do wonder how long a bank would keep their tapes....does anyone know...?
I would think there is cause to keep them to document the movement of money by each employee.

In the U.S. maybe, but on Aurba you can get pretty much anything done for a box of corn flakes. Rolling Eyes
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 12:32:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Everyone-

Just checking in before tunneling into the cookie dough, have a big order due tomorrow, and a website to finally get the bugs out of!

MeMere, I'm glad you are feeling better  Very Happy Thanks for your email Lala's and I'll try to work on your request but unsure what kind of image would represent what you want? Confused

Kat  - thanks for ramm's answers and your questions, all important to know. I still think there may be a smoking gun here, I also think we need to be patient like Dana begged us too yesterday. I'm gonna try to be.

Klaas the cage looks so festive, I'd put on a Santa hat but just gotta keep my butterfly, know you understand  Very Happy

Everyone have a great day, me and da flour and da sugar gonna wrestle now  Laughing

None....do you have a cookie shooter....?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 12:36:31 PM »

Well, Ramm is not a lawyer. Just a Dutch citizen. But, he does study these things with this case. I would just hate to see no charges brought forward becasue of the mess the Dutch and Arubans made of this.
We have all discussed the errors, it would fill a whole thread.
Do you remember the beginning ? The first week or ten days of the events as they unfolded in real time ? It was obvious then.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »

Nonesy
Email coming your way...don't get lost in all that dough...I don't have a dough extractor handy.   Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 12:39:11 PM »

Jossy said he had a tape where Gerald Dompig says they have ?? evidence that all three had sex with Natalee... rape. Correct me, Memory.It is on Dana's interview with Jossy from Friday. Ppl have known about this, but it is the first I have heard of it.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 12:40:15 PM »

Nonesy
Email coming your way...don't get lost in all that dough...I don't have a dough extractor handy.   Laughing

A dough extractor ? Could I use that on my bum ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 12:41:38 PM »

Need to run out for a bit, be back later!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 12:48:09 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  
I have a Christmas kitty picture, but I don't know how to size it and code it for an avatar.  I also don't know how to not lose my waving kitty avatar.  I need help from computer literate monkeys!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 12:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Morning Monkeys!  
I have a Christmas kitty picture, but I don't know how to size it and code it for an avatar.  I also don't know how to not lose my waving kitty avatar.  I need help from computer literate monkeys!  

Just don't want you to think that no one hears you....but I did not graduate in computer stuff....although I do have my avatars saved....I do it before I change them.....Klaas will be back..... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »

Puma
Do you have a photobucket account?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »

Thanks, MeMere.  I saw that Klaas was going out, but I know we have some cyber-smart monkeys here.  

I'm glad to hear that Joran was mentioned on SNL!  He's becoming a household word in the U.S.   Laughing   With the Jensen and DeVries coverage, it could be that justice will be served even though the "system" thus far has failed.  

For those who missed it, Kimberly is going to have something on the case tonight on The Lineup, although probably just what we've already heard.  The promo mentioned Carlo's alleged comments to Janssen.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 01:01:35 PM »

Morning Monkeys!  

Try copying this link in the third line of your profile that says:

Link to off-site Avatar:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/Sanddrops/LilPuma-christmaskitty.jpg
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »

Puma

Yes.  The pic is on photobucket.  That's how I copied it here.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 01:04:25 PM »

Thanks, MeMere.  I saw that Klaas was going out, but I know we have some cyber-smart monkeys here.  

I'm glad to hear that Joran was mentioned on SNL!  He's becoming a household word in the U.S.   Laughing   With the Jensen and DeVries coverage, it could be that justice will be served even though the "system" thus far has failed.  

For those who missed it, Kimberly is going to have something on the case tonight on The Lineup, although probably just what we've already heard.  The promo mentioned Carlo's alleged comments to Janssen.

Hopefully she will have someone on discussing Antonio Carlo's comments to KJ but also the tape like Jossy Mansur or Beth.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2006, 01:04:45 PM »

lil puma

that christmas kitty is adorable.
 he looks like my big fat orange kitty.  If you haven't seen him,  There's a pic under our pets in the lounge Smile

Maine, born and raised!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2006, 01:07:19 PM »

Puma

If you have Photobucket already just copy your URL link into the third option in your profile.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
lil puma

that christmas kitty is adorable.
 he looks like my big fat orange kitty.  If you haven't seen him,  There's a pic under our pets in the lounge Smile

Thanks, San and Lala's; it seems to have worked.  Mrs. DarthVada, I'll take a look!  My real cat is happy nappy right now.   Smile

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 01:12:30 PM »

Puma

Oh this is easy then...go into photobucket and choose that last line there under the photo that has the [IMG tags, brackets and all and just copy it and then paste it into your profile in the area at the bottom that says "link to off site avatar"  it may take you a few times but we will wait while you test it. just make sure you include the IMG tags with the brackets.

Try it, I will help you.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 01:12:57 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Nonesy

A dough extractor ? Could I use that on my bum ?

oh Kat that made me BUST  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

by late tonight I will look like a walking doughbaby for sure, it makes such a mess !

MeMere- these are all large cookies and I have to do it the old-fashioned way, cookiepress won't work but hey, it's what I get the bigger price for da custom cookies !

I'll check my email Lala's !

I just put up a letter to santa from barbie, I'd swear she wears a tiara  Shocked  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.