May 01, 2024, 03:59:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99321 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: December 03, 2006, 10:38:04 PM »

Joe implied that jossy was a bafoon because he does not present true facts...he spins things and sent the aruba police on more wild goosechases and that he hindered the investigation.

I did not hear him call him senile, but I could have missed it with my typing....

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: December 03, 2006, 10:38:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Jossy is senile???? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Did he really say that??? Shocked

YEP  Lalas  I heard it with my own wittle ears too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2006, 10:39:18 PM »

Tacky went on to ridicule Jossy for saying he would present the prosecutor with the evidence before the trial. He said, yeah right, why not now?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: December 03, 2006, 10:39:43 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Tacky said that Carlo and KJ were just in court dropping the charges against Joran and that Carlo did not meet with her in a secret meeting and never said he suspected Joran of anything. He said that Beth lied on the civil suit affidavit, citing a witness had information that the witness denied. He said Jossy had led ALE on a bunch of wild goose chases and that he was senile and a baffoon. Let me think, Anna, what else..........

ahh ok so he never mentioned the tape?

Joe mentioned the tape....

But then he went off saying something about sure...like the Dr Phil tapes were legit....don't quote me word for word....but I can assure you joe knows that jossy has the tape.  He just did not seem to give it much validity.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #344 on: December 03, 2006, 10:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Joe implied that jossy was a bafoon because he does not present true facts...he spins things and sent the aruba police on more wild goosechases and that he hindered the investigation.

I did not hear him call him senile, but I could have missed it with my typing....

His rant was elevated when he said it, but he did say it.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: December 03, 2006, 10:40:17 PM »

Tacky said that Carlo and KJ were just in court dropping the charges against Joran and that Carlo did not meet with her in a secret meeting and never said he suspected Joran of anything. He said that Beth lied on the civil suit affidavit, citing a witness had information that the witness denied. He said Jossy had led ALE on a bunch of wild goose chases and that he was senile and a baffoon. Let me think, Anna, what else..........

Gosh he was screeching on and on I am having a hard time remembering what all he did say, but I think maybe he said that if Jossy has the tape then why doesn't he turn it in?
Correct me if I have that wrong someone...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: December 03, 2006, 10:40:34 PM »

Yes, JoeyT was TRYING to make it sound as though he knew about the tape Jossy had but he didn't actually say he did, only that Jossy is a buffoon.  And then he went on to say that about Dompig being fired because he doesn't believe Joran was involved at all, etc.

He says all of it lies, unfounded and unsubstantiated, etc. about Carlos too.

Says he is still Joran's attorney.  Jacqueline did a transcript in real time that is very good on what Joey T actually said,  was hard to understand him he was so upset and whiney sounding.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: December 03, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
save yourself JOE !!

go to church !!  pray for forgiveness

get away from the DARKSIDE  Cool

He's repeating things said by the Darkside for over a year.  I'm not sure there's evidence of his claims.  Count I:  Jossy has zero credibility.  We can prove that false.  Count II:  Carlo didn't say that; De Vries is making it up. I'd guess that at the very least DeVries has evidence that KJ made this claim, true or not.  Count III:  Every one is lying but him and his client.  Well, that's an easy one to disprove.  

Yet Kimberly took his side in the final analysis.  :::sigh:::  Sounds like the Fox Girls have a thing for the greasy lug.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:04 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Since I seem to be talking to myself...just want all our monkeys that could be affected by the weather in the Midwest and other places to know we are thinking about them...I was wondering about our Snoop Dog and the others that live in those states affected.  Anyone know?  Help me out here, if I have numbers for any of them I will call and check on them.  What about Misgivings?  Would she be affected?

Hi, dear, I am OK, just suffering through a nasty head cold. The furnace was out for the wind storm, but it is fixed now. We had terrible wind Friday. Half of the roof's shingles are scattered through my back yard.
My brother and his family flew back from Germany in it and had a 3 and one half hour delay in the Newark, NJ airport.
I had to take cone off my little Peanut's head or go search for her in another county. The wind was just awful.
Thanks for thinking of me, hun, I really do appreciate it...
Now who wants to adopt me for Christmas/\?????

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:41 PM »

On BFN..... MIP6 is Mark Purcell    
SandraK is SandraK

Who is REALITY?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:51 PM »

Dana...about the tape...

Jossy said he has a videoed interview with Dompig saying the J2K admitted doing this and that...

Joe T. responded by bashing Jossy and Dompig's credibility. Did not address the tape directly.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: December 03, 2006, 10:42:15 PM »

I have to say that phone call was damn entertaining.

What a tool.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: December 03, 2006, 10:44:07 PM »

Tacky went on to ridicule Jossy for saying he would present the prosecutor with the evidence before the trial. He said, yeah right, why not now?

Jossy answered that question - things in this case have a tendency to get lost or manipulated.   Wink  If ever there was a capitalist buffoon, it's Joe and his Fox Girl Fan Club.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: December 03, 2006, 10:44:24 PM »

I defer to what other monkeys heard as I can't listen with my jaw on the floor, lol!  His tone was too distracting, I really don't know what the heck he said as I have never heard him like that and was too taken aback by his emotionality.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2006, 10:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I defer to what other monkeys heard as I can't listen with my jaw on the floor, lol!  His tone was too distracting, I really don't know what the heck he said as I have never heard him like that and was too taken aback by his emotionality.

Yes, he was VERY emotional to say the least....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2006, 10:46:07 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Jossy answered that question - things in this case have a tendency to get lost or manipulated.   Wink  If ever there was a capitalist buffoon, it's Joe and his Fox Girl Fan Club.

Jossy also mentioned that he tapes converations, etc when he has reason to doubt and not trust the person...

I would like to see Jossy and Joe in the studio together...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »

Did someone say that Carlo and JK were in court getting the charges against Joran dropped?  Is that right?  Are they going to let the sporter go free...OOOOH!  I hope he knows how to look over his shoulder...forever!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2006, 10:47:12 PM »

Wonder how much A.H.A.T.A is paying Joe?  Laughing

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2006, 10:47:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Wonder how much A.H.A.T.A is paying Joe?  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Joe mentioned the tape....

But then he went off saying something about sure...like the Dr Phil tapes were legit....don't quote me word for word....but I can assure you joe knows that jossy has the tape.  He just did not seem to give it much validity.

well we will see now wont we.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.