May 01, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99320 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 01:13:23 PM »

Never mind...you sly kitty!!! Crying or Very sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 01:18:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Just checking in for a minute.....got Christmas stuff to do.

I may have been dreaming, but did I hear on Fox last night that Joran's former atty was caught on tape saying he thought his client was involved with the disappearance of Nat?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 01:19:52 PM »

Just took a peak at expatica.com to see if there was mention of DeVries.  I hoped there'd be some discussion by non-Dutch living there.  Didn't see anything about Holloway, but apparently their cracking down on some things:  
Amsterdam orders prostitution windows shut
30 November 2006

AMSTERDAM — A large amount of the window prostitution in Amsterdam's red light district will be shut down as the city council gets tougher on criminal activities.

Amsterdam City Council said investigations had revealed about one-third of the prostitution sector is allegedly involved in money laundering.

About 100 of the 350 prostitution windows in the Dutch capital's red-light district will be forced to close by the end of the year.

The operators of the sex windows can still appeal, however, against the city council's decision to withdraw their permits. A total of 33 permits were revoked.

Amsterdam introduced a new law in 2003 which made it possible to investigate the operational management in the sex industry.

The new law was designed to prevent authorities unintentionally supporting criminal activities by issuing permits and subsidies.

It is the first time that the city council has used the new regulations. Amsterdam now intends to investigate the rest of the city's sex industry, including its brothels.

Hotels, cafés and restaurants will also be investigated.

I wonder if any of this will rub off on Aruba investigating criminal activities behind the walls of legitimate businesses.  There was also mention of 3 Italian mafia members being arrested, an abandoned baby being inundated with gifts and cocaine found in the toilets in the Dutch parliament.  No so different from the US.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Nonesy
Email coming your way...don't get lost in all that dough...I don't have a dough extractor handy.   Laughing

A dough extractor ? Could I use that on my bum ?

Laughing  Laughing  Oh, I'll gladly pay full retail for one!!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2006, 01:22:26 PM »

Hopefully, Klaas won't feel like we don't need her.   Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2006, 01:28:52 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Monkeys!

Just checking in for a minute.....got Christmas stuff to do.

I may have been dreaming, but did I hear on Fox last night that Joran's former atty was caught on tape saying he thought his client was involved with the disappearance of Nat?

De Vries said that Carlo had a meeting with Karin Janssen and he told her that he thought Joran had a major role in the disappearance of Natalee.  He also told her it was up to her to find the evidence.  De Vries went to Antonio Carlo's office with a hidden camera and Antonio Carlo was very nervous discussing the matter.  Carlo then denies that he went to KJ.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2006, 01:32:28 PM »

Now that I am thinking about it more Antonio Carlo seems to think there is evidence that can be found.  He is giving her a hint that something can be found and she has to investigate it and she is just ignoring what he is saying.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Now that I am thinking about it more Antonio Carlo seems to think there is evidence that can be found.  He is giving her a hint that something can be found and she has to investigate it and she is just ignoring what he is saying.

Right San. That's how I see it. Not only is she "ignoring" it, but puts it in writing. She has to know the conversation wasn't something to put in writing.

Then, Carlo's office hires Paulus????
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2006, 01:38:33 PM »

I really want to hear more about that.

Something is up.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2006, 01:41:37 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "San"

Right San. That's how I see it. Not only is she "ignoring" it, but puts it in writing. She has to know the conversation wasn't something to put in writing.
Then, Carlo's office hires Paulus????

Makes me think she wanted to get something on Carlo rather than Joran.   Mad

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2006, 01:46:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Hopefully, Klaas won't feel like we don't need her.   Shocked

Never!  Who do you think taught me?  The Wise One herself. Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2006, 01:48:01 PM »

Something is up.

Hi Memphis! Just doing some housecleaning and visiting with the monkeys today...hope you are well.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2006, 01:49:51 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Well, you know what Shango says...One witness is no witness..although that isn't what he is saying here...it just seems to fit at the moment.

You know...someone talked about the bank cameras recently...I do wonder how long a bank would keep their tapes....does anyone know...?
I would think there is cause to keep them to document the movement of money by each employee.

Sorry if this has already been answered; I just got here and am trying to catch up.  I live in a small town and I know our banks only keep their tapes for 24 hours.  I would assume it's different depending on the bank.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2006, 01:52:11 PM »

Something is up.

Hi Memphis! Just doing some housecleaning and visiting with the monkeys today...hope you are well.

Hi Lalas! I should be getting other things done.  Confused

I've been thinking too much lately. I need to run some stuff past you.  Wink
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Well, you know what Shango says...One witness is no witness..although that isn't what he is saying here...it just seems to fit at the moment.

You know...someone talked about the bank cameras recently...I do wonder how long a bank would keep their tapes....does anyone know...?
I would think there is cause to keep them to document the movement of money by each employee.

Sorry if this has already been answered; I just got here and am trying to catch up.  I live in a small town and I know our banks only keep their tapes for 24 hours.  I would assume it's different depending on the bank.

Thank you....I tried to find this on line but no luck....so I will ask one of our tellers tomorrow...though our banks are also in a small town... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

memphis...can you email me....I do not seem to have your address....thanks..... Smile

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »

Memphis
Let's dance.  Wink
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2006, 01:56:07 PM »

memphis...can you email me....I do not seem to have your address....thanks..... Smile

You like to do the tango?  Shocked

How safe is it to post an email addy?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2006, 01:57:07 PM »

You like to do the tango?  Shocked

How safe is it to post an email addy?

DON'T post an addy.....I will check with someone else if that is okay...

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2006, 01:59:32 PM »

Memphis
Let's dance.  Wink

That thread we have in "documents" isn't the complete "collection". I just realized that. Do you know how to access Shango/Simian with all of the other posts?

Also, do you think that Dirty Hand and DirtyHand might be the same and just a matter of not remembering how he typed it? There seems to be a difference b/t upper case and lower case, but I'm not sure about the other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.