May 01, 2024, 10:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99293 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #460 on: December 03, 2006, 11:39:36 PM »

Why would anyone on Aruba commit suicide because they were facing a trial? They don't convict the guilty!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: December 03, 2006, 11:40:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I want Beth to file an obstruction of justice suit. It may not bring the perps down but they will wear the banner of OJ more snugly as a result!

where is john q kelley during all of this ?

Yes, that is a good question.

these dopey fox news shows bring on beth to fend for herself against these high priced ny lawyers, john q should be there with her.

Unless it is to let the public see how Beth has had to fight almost single-handedly and work for any support she got the good old American way, by busting her buns, while Joe screams, yells and gets his peanut gallery at the wacko sites to do more hollering for him while he is out chasing more ambulances.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: December 03, 2006, 11:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Good night monkeys.  The repeat of the Lineup will be on in a few minutes and I am going to snuggle up on the couch to watch it.  Have a good one and remember to say a prayer for Natalee tonight.

Night Katysmom! Snuggle warm!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 03, 2006, 11:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I would just like to add a personal comment, real quick.

Tonight on the forum seems like old times to me.

Ideas flying, no drama and lots of great posts.

I just wanted to thank all of you here tonight for being you.

You guys are great. Laughing

Smile  it does Jackie.. cept for a few missing one. Sad  (posters I mean..lol)

Yes, I know. Crying or Very sad

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: December 03, 2006, 11:40:48 PM »

Jossy has a tape of Dompig saying the boys admitted to raping Natalee.  JoeT keeps mentioning the Skeeters tapes.  I've always thought it odd that no capitalistic attorney - Aruban or US - took this case on contingency.  After all, if it's as bogus as JoeT and Arlene claim with verification of that by one of the most highly respected forensic organizations on planet Earth, it would be a slam dunk law suit.  So why has no one sued Skeeters and Dr. Phil?  I'll tell you why.  Because the tapes were legit and Deepak's statements were not misrepresented on Dr. Phil's show.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: December 03, 2006, 11:42:34 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Jossy has a tape of Dompig saying the boys admitted to raping Natalee.  JoeT keeps mentioning the Skeeters tapes.  I've always thought it odd that no capitalistic attorney - Aruban or US - took this case on contingency.  After all, if it's as bogus as JoeT and Arlene claim with verification of that by one of the most highly respected forensic organizations on planet Earth, it would be a slam dunk law suit.  So why has no one sued Skeeters and Dr. Phil?  I'll tell you why.  Because the tapes were legit and Deepak's statements were not misrepresented on Dr. Phil's show.

BINGO  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: December 03, 2006, 11:42:57 PM »

I would just like to add a personal comment, real quick.

Tonight on the forum seems like old times to me.

Ideas flying, no drama and lots of great posts.

I just wanted to thank all of you here tonight for being you.

You guys are great. Laughing

It is good.

Jacq & San, thanks for the transcripts.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: December 03, 2006, 11:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I want Beth to file an obstruction of justice suit. It may not bring the perps down but they will wear the banner of OJ more snugly as a result!

where is john q kelley during all of this ?

Yes, that is a good question.

these dopey fox news shows bring on beth to fend for herself against these high priced ny lawyers, john q should be there with her.

Unless it is to let the public see how Beth has had to fight almost single-handedly and work for any support she got the good old American way, by busting her buns, while Joe screams, yells and gets his peanut gallery at the wacko sites to do more hollering for him while he is out chasing more ambulances.

Exactly, Tyler. She handles herself with truth and dignity and composure. She's a different species than Tacky: far more evolved! Hey! You know those caveman commercials? I nominate Tacky to carry the next club!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 03, 2006, 11:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna and Msmarple - I'll add the the Crime thread:

Posted today (12/3/2006) by Grande at T4N:

Grande wrote:
I don't know if this has been published yet or not, but I am told there was a 16 year old boy was killed last night outside of Carlos & Charlies amounting to the 2nd murder in 10 days.

Here is what I was told;

"Last night there was another killing infront of C&C. A 16 year old boy was killed. From what I heard, there was a fight outside of C&C and the kid was not even involved in the fight. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There was no shooting. So, I guess, he was hit and punched and he died. C&C gets very very very busy on weekends. So, a lot of people dont bother going in. They just stand outside the bar, hangout, drink and do drugs and then start fights....Well, that's exactly what happened last night and a young boy lost his life. Well, this is the 2nd murder in 10 days on the one happy island..."

and a follow-up:

Here are a couple other details I have heard...

The alleged suspect was recently released from jail

Was an employee of Tony Romas as of yesterday

Turned himself in today and has apparently taken his own life.

I have no idea how this will be reported and cannot confirm the validity at this point. I am fairly certain on all three accounts. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news regardless of the origin.

Another suicide?

The suspect was local if he worked at Tony Romas, but what about the boy who got hit and died?  Was he a local or tourist?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2006, 11:44:41 PM »

Klaas.. you  have mail  Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: December 03, 2006, 11:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Anna"

Remember Joe T had his detractors when he asked the City of Philadelphia I think it was to join the boycott?  And the detective who Paulus I think it was hired, Ruzzio of the dirty tricks if from there, isn't he?

Les Levine = Joe T. dirty trickster

Rizzo = Philly politician with Aruban investments.

Rizzo from Chicago is the detective that I understood was "hired for" the Sloots and not by them, and also related to frank Rizzo of Philadelphia, who retired to Aruba with a lot of money to invest that he had gotten from questionable sources, and I believe he still resides there, possibly avoiding taxes.

Just google eddie Rizzo, detective from Chicago.  I once had a whole file on him but deleted it all.  He is a sleeze bag associated with some high-profile, low-moral people.  He used to be on Fox in the morning arguing for the Sloots (not on Fox & Friends but some other programs) and that was before I learned he had been "hired for" the sloots.  So there must be a whole lot of worry to hire this guy; he usually works for people like senators, presidents (who want to dig up dirt on old girlfriends).

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »

Wonder how much A.H.A.T.A is paying Joe?  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: December 03, 2006, 11:47:09 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
They had a search warrant for his house (why, I don't know) but in searching they found a gun on his nightstand.

If he is being investigated for tax too, maybe they were there in conjunction with that...

Dana may know better, but this is what I was thinking...something lead them to his home...not sure if $/tax was first or if gun possession was...seems likely that the tax thing lead to the the home...jmo.

deja vous, Dillinger?

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2006, 11:48:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
I defer to what other monkeys heard as I can't listen with my jaw on the floor, lol!  His tone was too distracting, I really don't know what the heck he said as I have never heard him like that and was too taken aback by his emotionality.

Makes you wonder if Joe has to deliver on this before he gets the dough and he sees the yeast is not rising for him.

Yeah, kind of a reverse reward thing, JVDS gets cleared before getting paid.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2006, 11:48:21 PM »

I agree, Dana.  Hearing people like Drew Kessy, Dave Holloway, Tim Miller on your show, and seeing Beth on TV, I remember a quote that's always stuck with me (although I can't remember who said it):  

Courage doesn't always shout.  
Sometimes it's a quiet voice at the end of the day that says "I'll try again tomorrow."  

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: December 03, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Suicide is a lot cheaper for Aruba than a trial.
And then he will burn himself and bury himself too....  So where does Jamie work these days... Laughing

Reading through , saw your question.....can say that as of July he was a busboy at Tony Romas.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: December 03, 2006, 11:49:24 PM »

Anna and Msmarple - I'll add the the Crime thread:

Posted today (12/3/2006) by Grande at T4N:

Grande wrote:
I don't know if this has been published yet or not, but I am told there was a 16 year old boy was killed last night outside of Carlos & Charlies amounting to the 2nd murder in 10 days.

Here is what I was told;

"Last night there was another killing infront of C&C. A 16 year old boy was killed. From what I heard, there was a fight outside of C&C and the kid was not even involved in the fight. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. There was no shooting. So, I guess, he was hit and punched and he died. C&C gets very very very busy on weekends. So, a lot of people dont bother going in. They just stand outside the bar, hangout, drink and do drugs and then start fights....Well, that's exactly what happened last night and a young boy lost his life. Well, this is the 2nd murder in 10 days on the one happy island..."

and a follow-up:

Here are a couple other details I have heard...

The alleged suspect was recently released from jail

Was an employee of Tony Romas as of yesterday

Turned himself in today and has apparently taken his own life.

I have no idea how this will be reported and cannot confirm the validity at this point. I am fairly certain on all three accounts. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news regardless of the origin.

Uh oh, another arubicide.  Makes you wonder what the real truth is.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 03, 2006, 11:50:40 PM »

Well monkeyfaces, I am going to call it a night myself, actually I was headed in that direction right before Joe Taco went on his rant and then I couldn't think about going to sleep. I knew the cage would be hopping!
Catch y'all tomorrow.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: December 03, 2006, 11:51:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
From The LineUp with Kimberly Guilfoyle – 12-03-06

First part with Peter De Vries and Jossy Mansur.

Peter De Vries – By Phone

Kimberly:  Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries conducted the investigation.  I asked him about his conversation with Van der Sloot’s first attorney Antonio Carlo.  Listen to this.

Peter:  Well we paid Carlo a visit in his office and we recorded that with candid camera and at first he tried to deny that there had been a meeting with head prosecutor but after a while he realized what we knew and then he got very uncomfortable and admitted that there had been a meeting and that was with the head prosecutor and panicked and he was very uncomfortable with this.

Kimberly:  Now how did Antonio Carlo describe why he met Karin Janssen?

Peter:  Well he didn’t want to tell us very much about it but what we found out that there was a secret meeting and that’s highly unusually because head prosecutor is not allowed to have talks during an investigation with the lawyer or attorney so that’s very strange and also Karin Janssen the head prosecutor wrote us a fax in which she admitted that a meeting took place so it’s impossible to deny that there was a meeting.

Kimberly:  And what was divulged during these meetings.

Peter:  Well in the meeting Mr. Carlo said that he had to clear his conscience and that Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  No doubt at all that he said that.

Kimberly:  Did he go into any other details in terms of what that means played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter:  Well he then stated to the head prosecutor that it was up to the police and the justice to get the full proof of this but that he wanted to clear his conscience and that yeah they had to do the work.

Kimberly:  And how many letters were exchanged back and forth between them and what information was in those letters?

Peter:  Well the head prosecutor wrote him a letter and she asked for more details and then Mr. Carlo got scared because his tip was certainly on paper and he didn’t expect that because it was a secret meeting and when Karin Janssen put it on paper he realized it was no longer a secret so then he wrote a letter back and denied he had said something like that.

Kimberly:  Now have any of the Aruban or Dutch Officials contacted you about this important information?

Peter:  Yeah they contact me I have several sources in this case and there is really no doubt not for one percent that he said that.

Kimberly:  And what do the investigators make of this?

Peter:  Now they make of this of course that Joran Van der Sloot is responsible for the disappearance of Natalee.

Kimberly:  Wow.  Now you know of course Joran’s current attorney Joe Tacopina said that this is making up facts your fabricating facts there was no such meeting.

Peter:  No then (Peter started laughing) he doesn’t know what happened I think and I have recording with our candid camera which shows the opposite of what he is saying so I don’t think he’s very well informed.

Kimberly:  Alright well Peter thank you so much in joining me tonight and talking about these new developments.

Peter:  OK welcome.

Jossy Mansur by phone:

Kimberly:  I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brother’s involvement in Natalee’s disappearance.

Jossy:  He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly:  And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy:  I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly:  Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy:  Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we don’t trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly:  Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape?  Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy:  You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet.  They go into a profound silence.  But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly:  OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalee’s disappearance.  Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy:  I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we don’t have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, I’m quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if it’s not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that.  If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car.  That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself it’s eight years.  He told me this (inaudible) I’m quoting from the tape.

Kimberly:  And what else did he tell you?

Jossy:  He told me many other things.  For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly:  And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy:  He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly:  Did you ask him why he didn’t do anything with this information and why a case wasn’t presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy:  No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly:  Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutor’s office.  Who else has the information?

Jossy:  The tape I only have the tape, I haven’t given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly:  Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

Thank you so much, Sweetie, and thank you too, Jacquie.  You two are so sweet to do this.  We love you both a whole lot.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: December 03, 2006, 11:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Good night monkeys.  The repeat of the Lineup will be on in a few minutes and I am going to snuggle up on the couch to watch it.  Have a good one and remember to say a prayer for Natalee tonight.

Night Katysmom!  Sleep well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.