May 01, 2024, 12:34:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99304 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: December 03, 2006, 11:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I would just like to add a personal comment, real quick.

Tonight on the forum seems like old times to me.

Ideas flying, no drama and lots of great posts.

I just wanted to thank all of you here tonight for being you.

You guys are great. Laughing

Love ya Jacq   Very Happy

Hugs to you, Jacq.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: December 03, 2006, 11:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Anna"

Remember Joe T had his detractors when he asked the City of Philadelphia I think it was to join the boycott?  And the detective who Paulus I think it was hired, Ruzzio of the dirty tricks if from there, isn't he?

Les Levine = Joe T. dirty trickster

Rizzo = Philly politician with Aruban investments.

Rizzo from Chicago is the detective that I understood was "hired for" the Sloots and not by them, and also related to frank Rizzo of Philadelphia, who retired to Aruba with a lot of money to invest that he had gotten from questionable sources, and I believe he still resides there, possibly avoiding taxes.

Just google eddie Rizzo, detective from Chicago.  I once had a whole file on him but deleted it all.  He is a sleeze bag associated with some high-profile, low-moral people.  He used to be on Fox in the morning arguing for the Sloots (not on Fox & Friends but some other programs) and that was before I learned he had been "hired for" the sloots.  So there must be a whole lot of worry to hire this guy; he usually works for people like senators, presidents (who want to dig up dirt on old girlfriends).

Ernie Rizzo died in October.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
They had a search warrant for his house (why, I don't know) but in searching they found a gun on his nightstand.

If he is being investigated for tax too, maybe they were there in conjunction with that...

Dana may know better, but this is what I was thinking...something lead them to his home...not sure if $/tax was first or if gun possession was...seems likely that the tax thing lead to the the home...jmo.

deja vous, Dillinger?

You're ahead of me, here, Tyler.  Glad I wasn't around for Dillinger......

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:15 PM »

Check out the article that VMS just posted at

http://www.arubatoday.com/newspaper/November/AT-28-11-06.pdf

Frank Ruzzio with his new wife, Councilman at large in Aruba, having celebration at the Bucaneer Restaurant, photo by Angela, police force friends in attendance, the whole gangs there!!  

Shocked

I thought he was out of this but guess with that kind of investments, he is really mad at Joe M for his part in the boycott and causing time shares, etc, to decline so in value!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:26 PM »

Remember Joe T had his detractors when he asked the City of Philadelphia I think it was to join the boycott?  And the detective who Paulus I think it was hired, Ruzzio of the dirty tricks if from there, isn't he?

Rizzo from Chicago is the detective that I understood was "hired for" the Sloots and not by them, and also related to frank Rizzo of Philadelphia, who retired to Aruba with a lot of money to invest that he had gotten from questionable sources, and I believe he still resides there, possibly avoiding taxes.

Just google eddie Rizzo, detective from Chicago.  I once had a whole file on him but deleted it all.  He is a sleeze bag associated with some high-profile, low-moral people.  He used to be on Fox in the morning arguing for the Sloots (not on Fox & Friends but some other programs) and that was before I learned he had been "hired for" the sloots.  So there must be a whole lot of worry to hire this guy; he usually works for people like senators, presidents (who want to dig up dirt on old girlfriends).

Isn't that just another example that there is a whole lot of money coming from somewhere to pay all these folks to keep anyone from getting convicted in this case?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 03, 2006, 11:53:47 PM »

Uh oh, another arubicide.  Makes you wonder what the real truth is.

Arubicide.  I like it.  Sad, but true.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 03, 2006, 11:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Ty San and Jackie~!!!!!!!!!  Smile

Oh gee SAN.. one damn typo and you are gonna apologize  ROFL
Imagine if I typed it Shocked   Wink  to my piezon! Smile

Oh, Angie.  When you have done the transcript, you did not make any errors.  You did not make errors with your recipes.  You just really get focused when you know it is important, (we all do that)!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 03, 2006, 11:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Isn't that just another example that there is a whole lot of money coming from somewhere to pay all these folks to keep anyone from getting convicted in this case?

The old addage Follow the Money is so true in this case.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 03, 2006, 11:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Uh oh, another arubicide.  Makes you wonder what the real truth is.

Arubicide.  I like it.  Sad, but true.

It appears I've just added another new word to my vocabulary.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: December 03, 2006, 11:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Good night monkeys.  The repeat of the Lineup will be on in a few minutes and I am going to snuggle up on the couch to watch it.  Have a good one and remember to say a prayer for Natalee tonight.

Goodnight, Katysmom.  Snuggle in and stay warm.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: December 03, 2006, 11:57:27 PM »

Quote from: "vms"
[Ernie Rizzo died in October.

I was thinking it was Frank and so he wouldn't be bothering Joe M but Ernie, is that one the nasty detective?  Ernie and not Eddie?

Frank is certainly alive and well and well invested in Aruba it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 03, 2006, 11:58:19 PM »

I thought this guy recently died.  I think it might have been the same condition that John Ritter died from.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 03, 2006, 11:58:33 PM »

Check out the article that VMS just posted at

http://www.arubatoday.com/newspaper/November/AT-28-11-06.pdf

Frank Ruzzio with his new wife, Councilman at large in Aruba, having celebration at the Bucaneer Restaurant, photo by Angela, police force friends in attendance, the whole gangs there!!  

Shocked

I thought he was out of this but guess with that kind of investments, he is really mad at Joe M for his part in the boycott and causing time shares, etc, to decline so in value!!

Sorry for this OT but didn't want it to go un-noticed but at the very bottom of the page of the link you posted to read about Rizzo is a pic of Rafael Correa presidential candidate in Equador ....let me just say HE GETS MY VOTE  Exclamation

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 03, 2006, 11:59:17 PM »

Oh, Angie.  When you have done the transcript, you did not make any errors.  You did not make errors with your recipes.  You just really get focused when you know it is important, (we all do that)!

well folks im sure it will be a very interesting week ahead, lets hope for some positive news for the good guys Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: December 03, 2006, 11:59:28 PM »

Goodnight, all & y'all.   Laughing  Wink

See ya tomorrow, sometime.  God Bless.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 03, 2006, 11:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "vms"

Ernie Rizzo died in October.

That's it, Ernie.  He was always called "fast Eddie" and worked for a lot of  Twisted Evil  people.  What happened to him?  Did he really die or commit suicide in Aruba?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: December 04, 2006, 12:01:05 AM »

Anone still up when the Fox report replays, listen and see if you can hear any more or tell any more of what Joe T is saying after his voice reaches that pitch only dogs can usually hear.

I will try, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 04, 2006, 12:03:03 AM »

Rizzo was working with or associated with Tony Pellicano and any of you who have followed politics and/or Hollywood know about Tony Pellicano.  I bet these Arkansas Monkeys could tell you what happened to Miss Arkansas via Pellicano.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: December 04, 2006, 12:04:24 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"

well folks im sure it will be a very interesting week ahead, lets hope for some positive news for the good guys Smile

Dana - it's about time for the good guys to get a break don't you think?

I was surprised at the Lineup tonight.  I really didn't think she'd do much on the case, maybe a snippet about the Carlo thing.  Was great to see Beth in the studio, De Vries and Jossy on the phone.  Not so great to hear that loser of an attorney Joe T.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: December 04, 2006, 12:06:22 AM »

http://sinhablar.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.