May 01, 2024, 04:45:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99324 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: December 04, 2006, 02:31:49 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have to say that phone call was damn entertaining.

What a tool.

OK, maybe I am just stupid, but what phone call are you talking about? I didn't hear one when watching the segment on The Lineup about the case, so when was it and what show was it on???

Joe T. called in on the Guiford (?) show and had a hissy fit over what Jossy revealed. It was fun! LOL!

OK, I watched the rerun of it and did not hear this. Was it cut out?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: December 04, 2006, 02:32:51 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have to say that phone call was damn entertaining.

What a tool.

OK, maybe I am just stupid, but what phone call are you talking about? I didn't hear one when watching the segment on The Lineup about the case, so when was it and what show was it on???

Joe T. called in on the Guiford (?) show and had a hissy fit over what Jossy revealed. It was fun! LOL!

OK, I watched the rerun of it and did not hear this. Was it cut out?

Was there any phone call from Joe T.?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: December 04, 2006, 02:33:07 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Carnut.. I know of others  who feel the same as you do..
Do you think this is just a ruse? and using this for an excuse that they wouldnt go near a female?   See IMO I think Guido looks like hes a bit light in the loafers,. I know looks dont mean chit.. and I think about what None says about Dutchladys findings about the gay thingy  with Joran?
 I guess I am curious as to why you feel they arnt in a realtioinship together?

Well, I really don't know anymore about the 'facts' than you do, I just have my interpretation of what's been posted.

The original posts about the Guido statement and Jossy's answer on a question about that statement just don't lead me to interpret the responses as saying there was anything gay going on.

I still maintain it's a difference understanding what the word 'relationship' means and how it may have been intended by Guido or how it was recorded by the ALE. Again there's a couple of different languages involved and translations and probably some slang or colloquialisms in the way as well.

TY .. appreciate your opinion. I do have to agree with you about how the word realtionship can be used.. (not meaning about the case.)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 04, 2006, 02:33:58 AM »

Misgivings,

No, it was after the commercial when she was talking about the spy poisoning.  Apparently, it was unexpected and a surprise.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: December 04, 2006, 02:36:23 AM »

Klaas,
I posted a lot of Christmas Icons today.  If you can use any of them or any part of them, feel free to take them just as I did from others, lol.

Might help like wreath around somebody or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: December 04, 2006, 02:38:24 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Misgivings,

No, it was after the commercial when she was talking about the spy poisoning.  Apparently, it was unexpected and a surprise.

D'oh, I wasn't in the room for that segment...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: December 04, 2006, 02:49:34 AM »

HI Misgivings ! How you be? Hows your weather there?  We had a tornado friday afternoon in my county  Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: December 04, 2006, 03:03:34 AM »

Morning Carpe  Smile    and nighters for me.. I gots a bad case of cant fall asleep tonight.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr  My nerves are shot me thinks Sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #588 on: December 04, 2006, 03:05:24 AM »

Hi Angie!!!

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: December 04, 2006, 03:06:52 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Hi Angie!!!

Laughing

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love your pics Carpe Smile Smile Smile
Guess Im still wide awake  yet..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: December 04, 2006, 03:10:18 AM »

any thoughts about WHISKEY JOE and his hysterical rant on THE LINE UP?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: December 04, 2006, 03:17:47 AM »

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: December 04, 2006, 03:17:56 AM »

IMO he was NOT professional whatsoever.. sounded like his nads were squished in a vicegrip.. for his tone of voice was a bit high Smile  IMO.. if he wasnt worried.. he wouldnt have called.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: December 04, 2006, 03:19:37 AM »

LMFAO .................
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: December 04, 2006, 03:22:59 AM »

IMO he was NOT professional whatsoever.. sounded like his nads were squished in a vicegrip.. for his tone of voice was a bit high Smile  IMO.. if he wasnt worried.. he wouldnt have called.

PRECISELY.

Unprofessional sums it up!

LMAO at the nads comment.

Joe is a disgrace to himself.

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: December 04, 2006, 03:24:48 AM »

Well, Carnut,
Girls don't die from orgasms but people do have homosexual or bisexual realtionships all the time.  I also don't want the Dutch to think I am above smearing their man Joran just as they try to do Natalee constantly.  Dutch don't have any problem with homosexuality and do recognize same sex marriage and all the rest.

I just don't put much of anything as beneath these young thugs and also don't have any interest in protecting Joran's reputation.

But perhaps we will learn more of this sordid affair later as I don't think we have heard the last about Giudo.

Goodnight all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: December 04, 2006, 03:26:30 AM »

goodnight Anna!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

------------------
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: December 04, 2006, 03:27:24 AM »

Night Anna~!  Maybe you can catch some Zzzzzzzzzz's for me.
Dunno wth is wrong with me tonight.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: December 04, 2006, 03:28:19 AM »

PRECISELY.

Unprofessional sums it up!

LMAO at the nads comment.

Joe is a disgrace to himself.

Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: December 04, 2006, 05:00:57 AM »

Well I see carnut has played contrarian again on Guido, some things never change  Laughing Carnut do you know any gay or bisexual men? They don't wear a sign, nor does most of the free world think it's something to be ashamed of, but on Aruba it has a stigma. Boys don't stop to mention or attach a term to a relationship beyond friendship, unless something sexual is afoot with one another  Rolling Eyes you conveniently forget his attorney Spong also stated on record Guido is homosexual !

Joe T did indeed call Jossy a "bafoon" and "senile", I Tivo'd it and played it again three separate times. I also cannot remember any defense attorney for OJ or Michael Jackson screaming at a FOX correspondent, much less a host of a show. I can just imagine what BOR will think of that tacky and unprofessional display. That temper tantrum of Joe T's will cost him, you don't attack the hand that feeds you with publicity as he did tonight.

Couldn't happen to a nicer goon..........

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.