May 01, 2024, 10:44:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99296 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2006, 01:59:47 PM »

Totally OT, but where is Mrs. Red and what about Jacquie?  I need to know something about a movie poster.  I want a movie poster that is made of wood or that I can put onto wood that says, "it's a wonderful life" to place on my black wicker swing on my porch and put lights, garlands and red bows around it.  Need movie buff help.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2006, 01:59:50 PM »

Nonesuche - been playing with your butterfly and can't get different colors, but was able to add this star: Wink

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/nonesuchexmasstar.gif
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2006, 02:01:10 PM »

I can't see them having it now. Unless then do they archive it out instead fo overwrite.
The shopping centre where I live keeps for 7 days, then overwrites are done.
In Aruba, there was a statement by Dompig, that, by the time Joran said he walked home, the street cams had been overwritten. So, it could not be proved or disproved. Probably the same with any activity around the Marriott.  
At the time, you would think that the street cams around the HI would have been checked. Maybe they were. It is just another thing that those
" investigators " did not seem to think about too much. They just let the lying suspects show them what their focus should be... the guards.
The first night that the HT were there, and I got this from Deepak's statements, Beth told Joran that the cameras at the Hi did not show Natalee being dropped off. These were the front desk cameras.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2006, 02:01:28 PM »

MeMere, I have a new memphis monkey yahoo email. Still not safe?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2006, 02:02:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Totally OT, but where is Mrs. Red and what about Jacquie?  I need to know something about a movie poster.  I want a movie poster that is made of wood or that I can put onto wood that says, "it's a wonderful life" to place on my black wicker swing on my porch and put lights, garlands and red bows around it.  Need movie buff help.

You can get a poster from www.allposters.com but you will probably have to mount it on wood yourself.  They have several to choose from, this is my favorite:

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2006, 02:03:16 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "MeMere"
memphis...can you email me....I do not seem to have your address....thanks..... Smile

You like to do the tango?  Shocked

How safe is it to post an email addy?

DON'T post an addy.....I will check with someone else if that is okay...

I have both of yours addys can I help be the go between?  That way no one else can see them.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Memphis
Let's dance.  Wink

That thread we have in "documents" isn't the complete "collection". I just realized that. Do you know how to access Shango/Simian with all of the other posts?

Also, do you think that Dirty Hand and DirtyHand might be the same and just a matter of not remembering how he typed it? There seems to be a difference b/t upper case and lower case, but I'm not sure about the other.

I think I can help you, give me a while and I will try to post the others.  Can I just add it to that thread,  Klaas?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2006, 02:05:04 PM »

MeMere, I have a new memphis monkey yahoo email. Still not safe?

No...it's okay.....will make contact later...and thanks.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2006, 02:05:13 PM »

I really want to hear more about that.

Something is up.

I agree that something is up.

Karin Janssen went to the court hearing the other day so she can extend the investigation long enough so she can get out of town.  Now when this new prosecutor comes in he will be working with what she basically left in the files for him (which is nothing).  How will he know if there is evidence missing when he wasn't on the case from the beginning.  He will try and prosecute and he will come to court with a big blank.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2006, 02:09:43 PM »

HELP!!!!  I was trying to follow the directions given earlier for an avatar and really messed up!!   Can someone delete that huge pic for Me????  I've been trying off and on for months and just can't do it.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2006, 02:10:14 PM »

Is Karin leaving the prosecutors office in Aruba to go back to Holland where her substantive position was ? My understanding was she was in Aruba on a two or three year term and after that, you go back to where you came from. She is way too young to be retiring from working.
And, think she will Christmas on Aruba ? Probably do another week and then go back home.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2006, 02:10:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

If this doesnt link right to it
type in It's a wonderful like in search on this link

http://www.allposters.com/

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:21 PM »

Klaas...help needed.....see above..... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »

OMG what a precious girl ! !
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Monkeys!

Just checking in for a minute.....got Christmas stuff to do.

I may have been dreaming, but did I hear on Fox last night that Joran's former atty was caught on tape saying he thought his client was involved with the disappearance of Nat?

De Vries said that Carlo had a meeting with Karin Janssen and he told her that he thought Joran had a major role in the disappearance of Natalee.  He also told her it was up to her to find the evidence.  De Vries went to Antonio Carlo's office with a hidden camera and Antonio Carlo was very nervous discussing the matter.  Carlo then denies that he went to KJ.

San, you do a great summary! It was really late last night, and when I heard the "teaser" for a show tonight, I thought it was a newly made tape where he recently admitted that he thought Joran was involved. Thank you San!

What a wonderful idea Tyler!!!! I love it! THAT'S creative Christmas-ing!

Klaas............Ever thought about starting an online tutorial for Photoshop? I'll be your first enrollee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:30 PM »

Memphis
Which posts are you referring to...the later ones?  Or are you wanting all the other posters' comments that go with Simian and Shango?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2006, 02:11:36 PM »

Klaas !!!! THANK YOU I LOVE MY STAR !!!!!!!!

Hey San  Very Happy  hey CBB  Very Happy

okay I have 20 cookies done and in the oven, off with that rolling pin I go again !!  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas !!!! THANK YOU I LOVE MY STAR !!!!!!!!

Hey San  Very Happy  hey CBB  Very Happy

okay I have 20 cookies done and in the oven, off with that rolling pin I go again !!  Laughing

I Love that star too!

None, you da COOOOKIE Monster!  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2006, 02:14:39 PM »

CBB quote: Klaas............Ever thought about starting an online tutorial for Photoshop? I'll be your first enrollee!

Me too!  I am raising my hand teacher, please.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2006, 02:16:30 PM »

I went back in to my profile and found how to delete the huge pic.  Now, does anyone know how to make it small enough to be a avatar?  I've tried resizeing it and it turns out distorted.  Maybe naked is better in some cases!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.