May 01, 2024, 01:28:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99311 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: December 04, 2006, 08:45:23 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Joe T.'s phone call coutesy youtube.com....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVOWEclEl8

Thanks BB!

Those last 20 seconds of JoeT are PRICELESS  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #621 on: December 04, 2006, 08:50:26 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
OMG, Joe T,  you have some poor phone skills!  Rolling Eyes

He got himself wound up enough at the end of that tape that his dogs were barking!

To me, nothing screams GUILTY like your attorney calling in to a TV show to throw a big tantrum.  Between the name-calling and the hysteria, yeah, I can see where your client's just been maligned by the big bad media......NOT.

I don't see TACO suing Dr. Phil or anybody else.  Hmmmm, no grounds?  Frivolous lawsuit?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: December 04, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »

JOE skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeerrrrrred his DOGS

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #623 on: December 04, 2006, 09:02:28 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

I hope the barking dogs didn't scare his poor children!

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: December 04, 2006, 09:07:27 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "robots"

I hope the barking dogs didn't scare his poor children!

O/T

Hi Peaches. Are you feeling better today?

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #625 on: December 04, 2006, 09:27:31 AM »

BT, it's Monday morning.  I feel as good as anyone does on a Monday morning.  Seriously, the bone pain has backed off a little and I can feel bad at the office as easy as I can at home.  

I missed the Taco Joe extravaganza last nite.  I think my Lunesta heard him coming...............Thank goodness for YouTube!  Now I can listen to his tantrum anytime I want!

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: December 04, 2006, 09:41:33 AM »

BT, it's Monday morning.  I feel as good as anyone does on a Monday morning.  Seriously, the bone pain has backed off a little and I can feel bad at the office as easy as I can at home.  

I missed the Taco Joe extravaganza last nite.  I think my Lunesta heard him coming...............Thank goodness for YouTube!  Now I can listen to his tantrum anytime I want!

I'm glad the bone pain is a bit better, and I heard that about feeling bad at the office! I wimped out this morning, though. I've got a tummy bug this morning and stayed home.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #627 on: December 04, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I'm glad the bone pain is a bit better, and I heard that about feeling bad at the office! I wimped out this morning, though. I've got a tummy bug this morning and stayed home.

I did that last Friday.  I didn't feel good at all and neither did my DD so we both stayed home.  The best part of the day was knowing my baby (who will be 16 this Thursday) was upstairs asleep safe in her own bed.

Sorry to hear about the tummy bug.  Remember, lots of fluids, preferably water or juice.

Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 04, 2006, 09:59:53 AM »

Good Morning Monks.

I have been away for a while and missed y'all....I caught the show last night....Taco is an idiot!!  I am going to go and read and try to get caught up....I hope everyone is well....and I hope this is the break that is needed to bring JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: December 04, 2006, 10:04:44 AM »

About Joe T.:

"Methinks...Thou doth protest too much."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #630 on: December 04, 2006, 10:05:15 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Morning Monks.

I have been away for a while and missed y'all....I caught the show last night....Taco is an idiot!!  I am going to go and read and try to get caught up....I hope everyone is well....and I hope this is the break that is needed to bring JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Do not miss the YOU TUBE of Joe T losing it!  It'll make your day!

Expect a miracle.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: December 04, 2006, 10:11:36 AM »

Peaches

So glad to hear your pain is a bit less today... There is nothing worse than bone pain!  We had surgeons tell us that in Boston a few years back when we were going down there with our son for treatments.

Maine, born and raised!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: December 04, 2006, 10:12:39 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Joe T.'s phone call coutesy youtube.com....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVOWEclEl8

Thanks for this, bleachedblack.  I missed the show and was too tired to stay up for the replay.  Much appreciated.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #633 on: December 04, 2006, 10:29:14 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas !!!! THANK YOU I LOVE MY STAR !!!!!!!!

Hey San  Very Happy  hey CBB  Very Happy

okay I have 20 cookies done and in the oven, off with that rolling pin I go again !!  Laughing

Just love your smiley Santa sleigh thingy going on there...I copied it and put it on my Desktop 4 the Holiday, lol. Please send cookies to Bangor, Maine...lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: December 04, 2006, 10:31:54 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Well I see carnut has played contrarian again on Guido, some things never change  Laughing Carnut do you know any gay or bisexual men? They don't wear a sign, nor does most of the free world think it's something to be ashamed of, but on Aruba it has a stigma. Boys don't stop to mention or attach a term to a relationship beyond friendship, unless something sexual is afoot with one another  Rolling Eyes you conveniently forget his attorney Spong also stated on record Guido is homosexual !

Joe T did indeed call Jossy a "bafoon" and "senile", I Tivo'd it and played it again three separate times. I also cannot remember any defense attorney for OJ or Michael Jackson screaming at a FOX correspondent, much less a host of a show. I can just imagine what BOR will think of that tacky and unprofessional display. That temper tantrum of Joe T's will cost him, you don't attack the hand that feeds you with publicity as he did tonight.

Couldn't happen to a nicer goon..........

Yeah and even though he didn't scream at news reporters, look how THAT turned out!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #635 on: December 04, 2006, 10:32:22 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, Carnut,
Girls don't die from orgasms but people do have homosexual or bisexual realtionships all the time.  I also don't want the Dutch to think I am above smearing their man Joran just as they try to do Natalee constantly.  Dutch don't have any problem with homosexuality and do recognize same sex marriage and all the rest.

I just don't put much of anything as beneath these young thugs and also don't have any interest in protecting Joran's reputation.

But perhaps we will learn more of this sordid affair later as I don't think we have heard the last about Giudo.

Goodnight all!

Lmao @ dying from an orgasm....what a way to go...sorry, lol. I can't help myself.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: December 04, 2006, 10:33:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys...

Thanks to Bleached for the You Tube, I heard it last night but would love to hear it again...

Peaches and BT hope you are both feeling better..

2NJ, not only did Rutgers lose but oh my Giants... Embarassed

Last night I was doing a little research on Joey T, and did not know that he was a Pros attorney at one time but did not find it fulfilling.  He had been accepted at West Point Military but ended up going somewhere else.  It was a pretty interesting article on him from a Skidmore news letter that was written in 2003.  If anyone is interested I'll post it...

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: December 04, 2006, 10:35:58 AM »

Good morning friends.... Smile

I think JT was such a nut last night because he was not cuddled and cradled by KG as he usually is on Fox....she wanted the truth....he can't tell the truth.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: December 04, 2006, 10:38:24 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning friends.... Smile

I think JT was such a nut last night because he was not cuddled and cradled by KG as he usually is on Fox....she wanted the truth....he can't tell the truth.....

The fact that he called in on a Sunday evening while he was probably relaxing at home with his family shows that he was pretty upset at what was being presented.  I have heard  him say before there are alot of lies out there, false facts, but he was really in a tizzy...

Something struck a nerve with him, big time.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: December 04, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Morning Monks.

I thought that Jossy and Peter did a much better job of making their points in a classy and professional manner than did Joe Tacopina.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.