May 01, 2024, 02:27:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99314 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: December 04, 2006, 11:06:02 AM »

I think JT's diarrheal episode started after he heard the show refer to Peter's candid camera and Jossy's video tape.....this is rock solid information that you can't just scream away....you might argue the contents someday....but you can't say that they don't exist....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: December 04, 2006, 11:07:18 AM »

Sorry....that would be diarrhea of the mouth..... Very Happy

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: December 04, 2006, 11:08:32 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Question for the Monkey Brain Trust:  

Is there a correlation between Joe Mammana's recent problems and the case against J2K heating up?  Think.  Ponder.

Remember Joe T had his detractors when he asked the City of Philadelphia I think it was to join the boycott?  And the detective who Paulus I think it was hired, Ruzzio of the dirty tricks if from there, isn't he?

Yeah, I wonder if he has stirred up a few enemies closer to home than he might have expected just from supporting this family.  Some may well have large financial interests in Aruba and be really mad at Joe for becoming involved.

Sure makes ya wonder!

Hey Anna,
pvds' detective Rizzo is not the same Rizzo (Frank aka Franny) who is a city concileman in Phila and who's father was mayor in phila.  
Frank Rizzo of phila was and probably is very against the boycott, here are some posts from Bondia:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3217&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=440

Rizzo is a Distinguished Guest of Aruba, owns property and loves the island and it's people. I don't think he has to be corupt or paid to love Aruba???

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3217&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=400

I've never spoke to Ernie Rizzo, I have spoke to Frank Rizzo and I called Posner to see what his take on Mammana's comments were?

Also John Pauly worked and still lives in the phila area.
I believe Joe M has made some enimees here in his home town.

And I will be looking over my should now that I posted this.
The phila Rizzos are very scary. IMO.

One more thing for some reason dompig came to phila (late 2005?)to consult w/ the phila police. another scary group IMO.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 04, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
I think JT's diarrheal episode started after he heard the show refer to Peter's candid camera and Jossy's video tape.....this is rock solid information that you can't just scream away....you might argue the contents someday....but you can't say that they don't exist....!

I agree.  Joe T. made fun of Peter De Vries the other day when this news first broke.  Peter showed a little piece of the video last night.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 04, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »

Klaas...I tried the translator on the Dario article and came up with almost nothing....will we be able to pull some information from this...?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 04, 2006, 11:10:25 AM »

Klaas...I tried the translator on the Dario article and came up with almost nothing....will we be able to pull some information from this...?

I'm sure we'll get some translations later today.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #666 on: December 04, 2006, 11:15:59 AM »

Sorry....that would be diarrhea of the mouth..... Very Happy

I believe it comes with a side effect:  constipation of the brain.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: December 04, 2006, 11:23:14 AM »

BB ~ Thanks for the uTube link. I don't have cable, so could only go by monkey's description.

Just a note (not important) ~ I think the dogs barking belonged to Akita77, the person who taped it and put in on uTube.

Hotshot ~ you look adorable!!  Very Happy

BB needs some Christmas attire.  Wink

I'm just peeking in. Must, must stay away today. Must stay away, must stay away... It's hard but I gotta get stuff done.  Laughing  See ya'll later.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: December 04, 2006, 11:26:17 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Sunny, yes, he did make several accusations, many (perhaps all) which were FALSE. Oh, how I fervently wish Jossy, Beth, and even Dompig would sue him for defamation!

Why is TacoJoe even sticking his nose in it?  He was the lawyer for the US suit only!   He must need some business or exposure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: December 04, 2006, 11:28:10 AM »

Justin's school let out at 10 am. No heat. It was 12 degrees outside this morning.  Confused

Ouch ...that gives me the shivers just reading it...stay warm!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: December 04, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I just remember something.  Joe Tacopina said that Gerald Dompig was fired because he went on TV saying Natalee died of an overdose.

I heard that too and sinceI am not up on the happenings wondered about it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #671 on: December 04, 2006, 11:32:29 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Sunny, yes, he did make several accusations, many (perhaps all) which were FALSE. Oh, how I fervently wish Jossy, Beth, and even Dompig would sue him for defamation!

Why is TacoJoe even sticking his nose in it?  He was the lawyer for the US suit only!   He must need some business or exposure!!

Or maybe one of his biggest fans at FOB called him to give him a chance to whine at Kimberly.......

Thanks for the article, Jac.  It's  interesting.  I still don't like him.  I don't like his attitude.  Never have.  Didn't like him the first time I saw him on TV.  Like him even less now.  Nobody likes a whiner.

Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 04, 2006, 11:37:31 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Or maybe one of his biggest fans at FOB called him to give him a chance to whine at Kimberly.......

Thanks for the article, Jac.  It's  interesting.  I still don't like him.  I don't like his attitude.  Never have.  Didn't like him the first time I saw him on TV.  Like him even less now.  Nobody likes a whiner.

I don't like em either.. Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: December 04, 2006, 11:42:28 AM »

What I would like to know is how Tacopina would know first hand that Gerald Dompig was fired.  He is admitting right there that the ALE and government are keeping him informed on what is going on with the coverup.

Can you hear it now "OK Joe we took care of the Dompig issue what do you want us to do next". Rolling Eyes
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 04, 2006, 11:42:39 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I don't like em either.. Laughing

LOL...me three...he acts as slimy as looks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #675 on: December 04, 2006, 11:45:26 AM »

What I would like to know is how Tacopina would know first hand that Gerald Dompig was fired.  He is admitting right there that the ALE and government are keeping him informed on what is going on with the coverup.

Can you hear it now "OK Joe we took care of the Dompig issue what do you want us to do next". Rolling Eyes

I can't imagine that Taco Joe has so ingratiated himself with Aruba that they are now telling him all their secrets.   Dompig's work status is hardly Taco's business.

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: December 04, 2006, 11:50:00 AM »

I can't imagine that Taco Joe has so ingratiated himself with Aruba that they are now telling him all their secrets.   Dompig's work status is hardly Taco's business.

I agree Peaches but this was the first time that I heard that Gerald Dompig was fired.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 04, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Joe T.'s phone call coutesy youtube.com....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVOWEclEl8

bleachedblack - thanks, that was AWESOME.  TOTAL MELTDOWN BY THE GOONS PAID LIAR !!!!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: December 04, 2006, 11:56:07 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Joe T.'s phone call coutesy youtube.com....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVOWEclEl8

bleachedblack - thanks, that was AWESOME.  TOTAL MELTDOWN BY THE GOONS PAID LIAR !!!!

JT is a jackass.

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 04, 2006, 11:56:52 AM »

Li'l Joey Was a Little Shrill

san writes: "I just remember something. Joe Tacopina said that Gerald Dompig was fired because he went on TV saying Natalee died of an overdose."

That's what I thought, too.  Maybe Dompig was tossed because he couldn't "SELL" this false claim, as Baden came in right on top of this with a medically sound declaration stating that a drug OD death takes hours, making audiences fear something really macabre had transpired, inciting even more revulsion for Aruban leadership.  

Tacopina's performance last nite was strange.  His name-calling and puffery came across as down-right juvenile.  Far from a "professional" performance.

san did a great transcript last nite of the interview Kimberly held w/ Beth and DeVries --

Does anybody have a transcript of the later call in by Tacopina?  I think this one is worth saving: we have the Carlo mixup (is he joran's attorney or not) and the reason for Dompig's firing.  Or maybe Taco just lied throughout (again).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.