May 01, 2024, 10:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99295 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: December 04, 2006, 09:15:38 PM »

Good evening monkeys all.  Hope everyone is doing well.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: December 04, 2006, 09:16:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
klass, i was just trying to help

you know, thought you might be napping  Wink

Nope, not napping  Laughing  I've had to do some work on my PC today though so I've been a little distracted.  Also, earlier today I had a dentist appointment and I was awol  Wink

whewwwwwwwwwwww

glad youre ok

i think joran will need a dentist soon  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: December 04, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »

Nope, not napping  Laughing  I've had to do some work on my PC today though so I've been a little distracted.  Also, earlier today I had a dentist appointment and I was awol  Wink

whewwwwwwwwwwww

glad youre ok

You are so cute and funny Robots.
pa Anita lies.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: December 04, 2006, 09:19:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

whewwwwwwwwwwww

glad youre ok

pa Anita lies.

the are the LIAR FAMILY

i hate em all  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 04, 2006, 09:19:56 PM »

Don't you wish they would all go on a cruise ?
In a submarine.
With no air.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 04, 2006, 09:20:12 PM »

whewwwwwwwwwwww

glad youre ok

pa Anita lies.

funny -yes

cute--- im a hunk

OF METAL

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: December 04, 2006, 09:22:10 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi All-

Finally Anita's true colors are exposed, how many months now? Really I think part of their indignation has been that some dirty american family could ever "do this" to them and theirs? Anita is an elitist wannabe of the first order. Don't you remember her striding out with her son at his release, puffed up big and smiling broad.

She has no conscience and no morality, the world of she and her son revolves around them.

Hmmm, Anita.  I think of her saying "there's no telling what this family will do" when they were in NY.  I remember her being SOOOOOOOOOO condescending in her comments toward Beth in her interview with Kimberly last winter.  I remember Greta telling us Anita described Joran's sexual activities with Natalee, including her underwear.  I remember Joran rubbing her neck and shoulder when he was released as they stepped up to the mike to address the cheering throng of supporters.  I now need some Pepto.    Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: December 04, 2006, 09:23:23 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 04, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »

"and if you discuss the case, you can leave "
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: December 04, 2006, 09:24:40 PM »

yes, the SLOOOTERS attempt to FORGET that it was JORAN who STARTED
with the LIES and  multiple BOGUS changes in the stories from the GET GO

NEWSFLASH for the SLOOOOOOOOTERS

robotic monkeys never FORGET  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: December 04, 2006, 09:25:00 PM »

"  I am reading the Bible, Mumma "
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: December 04, 2006, 09:25:18 PM »

hot tea all over the DESK

get the CLEAN UP CREW

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: December 04, 2006, 09:25:48 PM »

Quote from: sandy leiva
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/4/

good day monkey friends- will attempt to translate for you.

Documentonan policial ta mustra; ABOGADO DI JORAN VAN DER SLOOT a PIDI JORAN ‘CASI NA YORAMENTO’ PA BISA E BERDAD

Political document shows; Joran van dersloots lawyer begs joran , practicall crying out for Joran to tell the truth.

ORANJESTAD (AAN) --- Recientemente un reportero investigativo na Hulanda a sacodi un rato e caso di Natalee Halloway ora cu den su programa special na television nan a bin saca afor, cu supuestamente abogado di Van Der Sloot a papia cu Fiscal Mayor Janssen y duna e fiscal indicacion cu Joran van der Sloot lo sa mucho mas di e caso di Natalee.

Oranjestad(AAN)  recently a investigative reporter from Holland let the rat out of the bag on the case of Natalee HOlloway on his hour long special television program.  Apparently He found out that Van der sloots lawyer spoke with Karin Jansen and said that Joran Vander sloot knows much more than he is telling about the Natalee Holloway case.

E programa aki a causa furor na Hulanda, Antiyas, Merca y tambe na Aruba pasobra ningun hende tabata na altura di e supuesto conversacion cu e abogado di Van der Sloot lo tabata tin na un forma no formal cu e fiscal mayor, pa asina duna e fiscal indicacion cu Joran lo tabata sa mucho mas di loke e tabata declara na autoridadnan.

The viewing of the program here has casued an uproar(furor) in Holland The Antilles America and also in aruba.  The furor itself over the fact that Vander sloots lawyer in an informal discusion with Jansen stated that Vandersloot knows more than what he has declared to the authoritys,

Abogado di Van Der Sloot na Aruba, señor Carlo a nenga rotundamente cu e lo tabata tin un conversacion no oficial cu fiscal mayor Janssen y cu e a declara cu su cliente lo tabata sa mas di loke e tabata bisa polisnan.

Senor Carlo the attorney for Vander sloot on Aruba vehemently denies that he has had any conversation with Janssen on declaring that his client knew more info than what he had declared to polis when interrogated.

Awe e team investigativo di DIARIO ta publica algun parti di documentonan cu a worde haya den e investigacion riba desaparicion di Natalee Halloway y cada ken por lesa pa nan mes awe loke un funcionario policial hulandes a pone riba papel relaciona cu interogacion cu su persona a haci cu Joran van der Sloot.

Diarios investigative team hs published some parts of the documentation that they have found in reference to the  disappearance in the Natalee Holloway case. This was done so that the pliticals in Holland could read about the interrogation and how Joran Vander sloot was questioned.

‘E sospechoso (aki ;Joran van der Sloot) a bisa, manera cu mi ( ‘Mi’ ta e funcionario policial hulandes) a tende, cu el (Joran van der Sloot) a puntra su mama pa tuma contacto telefonico cu e testigo Zedan Arambatzis, pa saca afor kico el a declara na polis’.

The suspect Joran Vander sloot  had contacted and asked his mother to contact Zendan Arambatis so that Freddy could tell his mother what he declared to the polis when he (Zedan Arambatis was called in for questioning by the polis.

‘E sospechoso a conta cu su abogado Carlo, na un forma di den confianza, tambe a tende e storia di e testigo Zedan Arambatzis y cu e abogado a pidi Joran van der Sloot e dia siguiente na un forma ‘casi na yoramento’ pa e bay bisa e berdad’.

The suspect JVDS contacted his attorney Carlo under quise of a confidential conversation  that he Carlo should also listen to Zedan Arambatis story of the testimony he gave.  It is said the next day that Carlo cried and begged JVDS to please tell the truth.

‘E sospechoso a conta cu abogado Carlo a informe (esta informa Joran van der Sloot) cu e testigo Zedan Arambatzis a declara encuanto Fishermanshut’. ‘Van der Sloot a declara cu a base di e informacion aki, el a dicidi di bisa e berdad, esta cu el a laga Natalee atras na Fishermanshut’.

The suspect asked his attorney Carlo to listen to Zedan Arambatis declaration  and read especially about the testimony ZZedan Arambatis made regarding the fishermans hut.  According to Vander sloot he wanted to tell the truth about the fishermans hut especially being that he JVDS   ( not sure a laga means , i think (he alleges) alleges what he did with Natalee behind the fishermans hut.

Analisando loke tin poni riba papel di documentonan di interogacion haci door di entre otro polisnan special di Hulanda cu a bin te Aruba pa yuda soluciona e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Halloway, cualkier investigador lo haci e siguiente preguntanan y tambe remarkenan; (1) Di con Joran van der Sloot a pidi su mama pa yama Zedan Arambatzis pa puntra e testigo aki kico el a declara na polis?

analizing the documents of interrogation and having a special polis task force from Holland analize the documents for aruba could or should have brought forth a solution to the case of Natalee Holloway, any investigators would have known the proper questions to ask and remark upon #1 being why does JVDS want his mother to ask Zedan Arambatis to testify about something which he could easily have stated to polis himself?
(2) Kico Zedan a declara na e mama di Joran van der Sloot?

#2 What did Zedan say to JVDS mother about what JVDS told him?

(3) E mama di Joran van der Sloot a worde interoga basa riba e
informacionnan aki cu polis mes a pone riba papel?
#3 Why is it that JVDS mother did not tell interrogators about the info Zedan gave her and why was it not written in a declartion to the investigators?
(4) Riba ki dia Joran a pidi su mama pa bay averigua declaracion haci door di Zedan Arambatzis y ki dia e mama a yama e testigo aki y kico e testigo aki a declara na e mama di Joran y kende na su turno a informa su yiu di kico e testigo a declara?

#4 in reference to what date did JVDS ask his mother to go and find out what Zedan Arambatis.s declared to the polis and why wasnt the testimony declared by JOran or his mother when time came to give thier own testimonys and declaration?

(5) Di con e abogado ta bay puntra e sospechoso Joran, cual ta su cliente, na un forma ‘casi na yoramento’ pa e bisa e berdad?

#5 Has anyone asked the lawyer for JVDS why he begged and cried for his client to tell the truth?

(6) Na cua berdad ta worde referi aki?

#6 if not true- from what refenrence did you derive this?

(7) E supuesto berdad cu Joran mes ta bisa despues, cu el a laga Natalee atras na Fishermanshut?
#7 Is it true  what JVDS alleges he did to Natalee behind the fishermans hut?
(Cool Si esey ta e berdad anto no tabata tin nada dje malo ey of dje impactante cu e abogado supuestamente lo mester a pidi Joran van der Sloot ‘casi na yoramento’ pa bisa e berdad?!

#8 If not true why then is JVDS lawyer crying and begging for him to tell the truth? Imagine the impact it would have had on the case if the question had been asked.

#9  Re Zedans testimony once Carlo his lawyer heard of it how come it was it under confidential info from client to lawyer since Joran was his client and not Zedan ? Why was this sensative info not made public to the people of Aruba.  Why was the Arubans who had no part or blame in this sad episode made to pay for the mistake of the perpetrators of this crime agaisnt Natalle Holloway A most controversial case in lack of justice for Aruba and the riening Hollanders have come to find out slowly but surely.  the truth will come to light one day.
(9) Encuanto cu e abogado a tende e storia di e testigo Zedan na un forma di ‘den confianza’ ta habri caminda pa puntra; na unda el a tende e storia aki den confianza y for di ken y ken mas tabata sa di e supuesto storia aki y con bin un abogado a tende esaki ‘den confianza’ siendo cu Joran ta su cliente y cuanto informacion mas estilo ‘den confianza’ a keda scondi y cu te awe henter pueblo di Aruba ta paga e prijs miyonario pa loke pueblo no tin ni arte ni parti den dje ?
Esakinan ta djis algun observacion den e caso mas controversial cu husticia na Aruba y Reino Hulandes a yega di conoce, pero cu poco poco e berdad ta saliendo na claridad di dia.

Keda pendiente pa e dianan cu ta bin pasobra tin hopi y hopi mas pa sali y ta hopi pregunta mester bay haya contesta pasobra no por ta asina cu tin preto riba blanco poni, cu por lo menos dos persona a declara na polis kico a pasa cu Natalee unda cu Joran su nomber ta keda bin pa dilanti como e persona cu lo sa kico a pasa cu Natalee of a hunga un rol grandi den henter e caso, anto keto bay autoridadnan hudicial no por presenta un caso penal den corte.[/quote

Everyone be-aware the day that more and I hope more info will be brought forth.  Lets hope that proper questions and awnsers will come forth.  Something about black ribon turning white  (I dont understand this) but at least two people have declared what happened to Natalee, like Joran who knows what has happened to Natalee and Joran who is playing this hugh role infornt of or for the benefit of the Holland authoritys so that his case will not go infront of the penal court.

Thats the best I could do , please forgive any mistakes I dont speak papiamento.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone   may Peace love and Joy fill your hearts this season.

Sandy Leiva, thank you for this effor.  I'm way behind but wanted to let you know it is much appreciated.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 04, 2006, 09:26:16 PM »

Soon. Hopefully.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 04, 2006, 09:26:22 PM »

GRETA... im talking to you.........cause i know you read here!!

Laughing  Laughing A top notch news woman has to get her news somewhere!   Laughing  Laughing

I was never a big fan of Greta, but I watched her show because of her coverage of this case and others of interest.  I have been tempted many times to ask Bill to give her some training in the area of interviewing guests.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 04, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

GRETA... im talking to you.........cause i know you read here!!

Laughing  Laughing A top notch news woman has to get her news somewhere!   Laughing  Laughing

I was never a big fan of Greta, but I watched her show because of her coverage of this case and others of interest.  I have been tempted many times to ask Bill to give her some training in the area of interviewing guests.

GRETA needs to DEFINATELY put the CRACK PIPE away

at least im inclined to think that Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: December 04, 2006, 09:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I've sometimes wondered if the real reason that PVDS wouldn't let the ALE search the rest of the sloot premises was just that he didn't want any of the 'lower class' folks messing around on his property.

I imagine Anita getting the vapors, fainting at the thought of someone looking at her underwear  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing and Paulus's friends saying "Now, now, we won't let them in."

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 04, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »

In this day and age, think Natalee would have used some other reference if she used it. Hitler is still discussed in Holland and hated for what they did to the country and citizens. Anita / Paulus would have heard stories from their parents.

I don't know if Natalee said that; I've never been one to vehemently deny the likelihood.  I will say that if anyone said to me that someone they know is related to Hitler, I would take that to mean the person was strict, wanted their own way, wanted to be in control.  Nothing more.  I never understood what the big deal was, unless hit had a different meaning to Joran and others in Aruba.  Same with the "are they your slaves?" question.  If Joran is telling the Kalpoes what to do -- and from his interviews, they were at his side to do whatever he wanted -- I can see asking that.  However, since they are not caucasian, I'd think Natalee was intelligent enough to not say that.  Note to Nadira:  your sons, to me, aren't "black".  When I saw their pictures initially, I thought they looked hispanic.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: December 04, 2006, 09:38:56 PM »

whewwwwwwwwwwww

glad youre ok

Perhaps that is why Dilbert went to NY toute suite to repair Anita's teeth, as I saw her sucking air through them on TV, perhaps a cavity, you think? Or does that cavity extend to her heart which is empty.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 04, 2006, 09:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
In this day and age, think Natalee would have used some other reference if she used it. Hitler is still discussed in Holland and hated for what they did to the country and citizens. Anita / Paulus would have heard stories from their parents.

I don't know if Natalee said that; I've never been one to vehemently deny the likelihood.  I will say that if anyone said to me that someone they know is related to Hitler, I would take that to mean the person was strict, wanted their own way, wanted to be in control.  Nothing more.  I never understood what the big deal was, unless hit had a different meaning to Joran and others in Aruba.  Same with the "are they your slaves?" question.  If Joran is telling the Kalpoes what to do -- and from his interviews, they were at his side to do whatever he wanted -- I can see asking that.  However, since they are not caucasian, I'd think Natalee was intelligent enough to not say that.  Note to Nadira:  your sons, to me, aren't "black".  When I saw their pictures initially, I thought they looked hispanic.

Yes, but in the world of the Dutch and Afrikaanrs they would be considered 'black'.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.