April 24, 2024, 10:35:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276132 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: September 22, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »

As I can vaguely remember about the commissary list donors, I do remember seeing a couple of donations from California. Now I wonder if they were ficticious names. 

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php

I also think there were more donations. She had quite a bit of money in her commissary account at one time. JMO

Sweetie, those are just for a period in October of 2008.  Yes, there are quite a few more.   Personally, I cannot imagine the level of stupidity it would require for someone to think to forge or falsify anything going thru a jail & involved in a felony murder case, not saying its impossible but you'd have to be bat snit crazy!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: September 22, 2009, 07:08:40 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-nOwn6mNDCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

thanks NR

Ugh, the recall of that moment with them at the crime scene blockade, totally staged & paid for by their "good friend" Whoraldo.

Ya know what LKB aka "Miss Piggy" I beg to differ, its a fantabulous day for science & its going to prove your client guilty as charged in a court of law NO tampering, pontificating or blowing smoke where the sun dont shine will deter from the thorough job forensically done in this case which the world will see at trial.   Disingenious, seriously Linda?  What compared to the farce this defense team has displayed knowing their client is a guilty babykiller?

LKB had the gall to refer to Casey as Caylee's mother & she has rights & should have known what "they were doing with Caylee Marie,"  OUTRAGEOUS!    I'd love an opportunity to face off with that sow & ask her why then her client didnt report her child "missing" or why she didnt even care what happened to her car that SHE left at Amscot while telling her friend it already reeked.    She didnt care about her child, nor her car.  No beeotch,  CAYLEE MARIE has rights, she had a right to live a healthy, happy & successful full life, now she has the right to have justice served in her name.

On an up note, I cannot wait for this hearing because the State is ready to rumble!
Snit, they only made this scene because they were deseparate then & they are desparate now.

OMG!!!! You got me with the "SOW" comment. 

I would love to see you tangle with her!!!! I would be rolling on the floor laughing if my back didn't hurt so bad!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: September 22, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »

What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wro

Oh my remember this, when the whole nightmare dream team showed up for exactly that, a photo opp

Here is the Geraldo interview at the site with the dream team before the remains were identified. 

SNIPED
thanks NR

Ugh, the recall of that moment with them at the crime scene blockade, totally staged & paid for by their "good friend" Whoraldo.

Ya know what LKB aka "Miss Piggy" I beg to differ, its a fantabulous day for science & its going to prove your client guilty as charged in a court of law NO tampering, pontificating or blowing smoke where the sun dont shine will deter from the thorough job forensically done in this case which the world will see at trial.   Disingenious, seriously Linda?  What compared to the farce this defense team has displayed knowing their client is a guilty babykiller?

LKB had the gall to refer to Casey as Caylee's mother & she has rights & should have known what "they were doing with Caylee Marie,"  OUTRAGEOUS!    I'd love an opportunity to face off with that sow & ask her why then her client didnt report her child "missing" or why she didnt even care what happened to her car that SHE left at Amscot while telling her friend it already reeked.    She didnt care about her child, nor her car.  No beeotch,  CAYLEE MARIE has rights, she had a right to live a healthy, happy & successful full life, now she has the right to have justice served in her name.

On an up note, I cannot wait for this hearing because the State is ready to rumble!
Snit, they only made this scene because they were deseparate then & they are desparate now.

OMG!!!! You got me with the "SOW" comment. 

I would love to see you tangle with her!!!! I would be rolling on the floor laughing if my back didn't hurt so bad!!

Girlfriend, I'd take us to a spa afterwards...wink wink

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: September 22, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »

I found this post dated July 30, 2009

Someone earlier asked about Casey Anthony's commissary account. She has about $55 in the account, and only recent checks/money orders I see are two for $10 each.
by John Cutter/WESH.com

http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Casey_Anthony_Documents_Released?Page=30

Strange that George had let it get so low.  Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 22, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

Anthony civil case hearing in January
Updated: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 6:17 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 5:55 PM EDT
<snipped>
It appears the civil case against Casey Anthony could be around for a while. On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

In January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath.

The state attorney's office filed a motion claiming that the defense is exaggerating their argument. They are also bashing the defense for not providing sworn statements from their "celebrity experts" saying how it would be useful. No hearing has been scheduled yet on this motion.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/092209_anthony_civil_case
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

Someone earlier asked about Casey Anthony's commissary account. She has about $55 in the account, and only recent checks/money orders I see are two for $10 each.
by John Cutter/WESH.com

Breaks my heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »

by John Cutter/WESH.com

That may be why she gave him the "finger" in court that day! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

by John Cutter/WESH.com

Yup, I posted that a few pages back - John Cutter was running a live blog, it was when discovery was released

Cyas on the late side, gonna go put the tootsies up and watch He!!s Kitchen    PS Defense team....piss off!   LKB, STFU you stupid cow! Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2009, 08:21:06 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm tonight!

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »

<snipped>
It appears the civil case against Casey Anthony could be around for a while. On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

In January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath.

The state attorney's office filed a motion claiming that the defense is exaggerating their argument. They are also bashing the defense for not providing sworn statements from their "celebrity experts" saying how it would be useful. No hearing has been scheduled yet on this motion.
Video at link.

That pretty much answers our question about the civil case being heard before the criminal case. By the time ZFG gets her day in court, the appalling ant's and their legal horde will have consumed all the blood money made off this case.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 23, 2009, 12:15:24 AM »

Dont forget too, when George testified in front of the GJ he had Mark Nejame as his attorney, who is a very upscale and honest attorney. Who knows what would have happened if Conway had been his attorney at that time. Pretty sure whatever George said, it only helped indict Casey, so we know everything he has said in public is nothing but a lie. Whatever he did say in front of the GJ was more likely the truth. So i commend Mark for getting him to tell the truth during that testimony, i think the A's see these depos as nothing that can come back to hurt them, but the Gj is a little different, lie to them and you will be going to jail.

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

GA, you are the weakest link.

Quote of the Day!!!

I am honored!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: September 23, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

<snipped>

Video at link.

So the victim - ZG - has to wait because the accused has bigger issues to deal with.  What this says to me is that you can defame and drag an innocent into your web of lies but as long as you are charged with murder then the other person can not get back to their life , have their day in court, or move forward until the heinous charges are dealt with which will not be soon as the defense is going to make this a looooooong show!   IMO this judge has just ruled that the rights of the one in jail are more important than the rights of the victim.      
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:19 AM »

O/T (sorry) Just want to shout out a HELLO to PJ!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: September 23, 2009, 02:29:34 AM »

O/T (sorry) Just want to shout out a HELLO to PJ!!

A Great Big "SHOUT OUT" HELLO to you too Sweetie KCJackie...  I have missed seeing you.  You are such a DearHeart!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower flower flower
 flower 

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: September 23, 2009, 05:55:48 AM »

Today's move by the Prosecution. Glad to see they are not just sitting back while the Defense makes all their ridiculous statements.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 23, 2009, 06:44:08 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: September 23, 2009, 07:07:16 AM »

Good morning Trim!

Good morning Good Monkeys!  ::cartwheel

I wish Zenaida did not have to wait so long to have her name cleared officially. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: September 23, 2009, 07:33:45 AM »

Today's move by the Prosecution. Glad to see they are not just sitting back while the Defense makes all their ridiculous statements.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Good Morning Everybody!

Well, they stood in the rain at the corner of Hopelespring Drive and Suburban Dr on a cold Sunday afternoon in the pouring rain under umbrellas and their nice clothes for their photo op. They lined up in a huddle and stretched their necks to try to see the poor LE people on their hands and knees in the muck, and complained mightily to the TV cameras amassed there how they should be allowed to play in the muck too. Then they went to the Anthony's for a pow wow with most of the players on the Anthony team, and enjoyed refreshments and exchanged information..Then they went back to whatever else they were doing in their lives. That was pretty much their efforts. And of course, just my opinion. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: September 23, 2009, 07:35:43 AM »

Good morning Trim!

I wish Zenaida did not have to wait so long to have her name cleared officially. 

Me too CAN. So much for all people being equal...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: September 23, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »

Good morning Trim!

Me too CAN. So much for all people being equal...

That's for sure Fannie.  Oh, and BTW, have a nice day! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.