April 18, 2024, 06:44:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275983 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: September 23, 2009, 09:50:19 AM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

I think it is completely out of Spindy and Georgie's hands. KC is calling the shots now, or at least Bozo is doing it for her. I don't believe she even wants to see them, or cares to hear anything they have to say. As with all of KC's friends and former acquaintances, they are totally expendable to her. JMO

Yup.  She is the expendable expandable one!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: September 23, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

I think it is completely out of Spindy and Georgie's hands. KC is calling the shots now, or at least Bozo is doing it for her. I don't believe she even wants to see them, or cares to hear anything they have to say. As with all of KC's friends and former acquaintances, they are totally expendable to her. JMO

IMO BOZO is calling ALL the shots. We have no idea what he has told her and she only gets 1 hour per day TV time and a radio. Her only outside info for a year has been BOZO et al and what HE wants her to see and hear. I believe his control over her is almost Svengali-like. IMO she is evil....but he is more evil...a pair made in HELL for sure!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: September 23, 2009, 09:57:09 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

Morning monka   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: September 23, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

I would love to think that. It just seems so wrong that honest people can't get their day in court, because the defendent in their case is a criminal and must be treated with "special" kid gloves. All the more reason for the honest person to get their day in court, in my view. Nothing about murdering your own child makes Casey special in my eyes, nor should it the be to the courts. But I don't run the world, but I'd like to give it a chance for a while.   

Fanny i would like you to try too because then this trial would have been over already...LOL

Monkey Devil!

I feel KC knows that Spindy and Georgie are living the good life, and looking good with all their new duds and trips, and she is stuck in jail looking like a frump. Don't you know that is just killing her. "My life has been taken away from me!!" Well, boo, dam hoo!! 

Yes, Jesse and Fanny--this backfired on her big time and an innocent little girl paid the ultimate price.  KC was the one who was going to be free, living with Tony, keeping house, and sleeping there--until something better came along and there was a bigger payola.

As far as the Anthonys, they are showing the country that crime, does indeed, pay.  A very very sick way to show the world (they are on stage) how our in-justice system works.  Unbelievable.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:14 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!!

Hi!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: September 23, 2009, 10:00:45 AM »

I would love to think that. It just seems so wrong that honest people can't get their day in court, because the defendent in their case is a criminal and must be treated with "special" kid gloves. All the more reason for the honest person to get their day in court, in my view. Nothing about murdering your own child makes Casey special in my eyes, nor should it the be to the courts. But I don't run the world, but I'd like to give it a chance for a while.   

Fanny i would like you to try too because then this trial would have been over already...LOL

Monkey Devil!

I feel KC knows that Spindy and Georgie are living the good life, and looking good with all their new duds and trips, and she is stuck in jail looking like a frump. Don't you know that is just killing her. "My life has been taken away from me!!" Well, boo, dam hoo!! 

Monkey Devil!   And then there's the finger........
I don't feel sorry for her at all.she can't be punished enough as far as I am concerned.   

She thought it would be her ring finger, but instead, it is the tall man salute!

I believe in miracles!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: September 23, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

Hi Jesse....I am not sure what I think anymore. I sure wish there was a different Judge handling this case.

Me too Sunny. Are you telling me he cant even make a decision until January? Thats wrong.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: September 23, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »

Anthony civil case hearing in January
Updated: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 6:17 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 5:55 PM EDT
<snipped>
It appears the civil case against Casey Anthony could be around for a while. On Tuesday the judge scheduled a hearing for January 10, 2010.

In January the judge will decide if a private investigator will have to go through depositions with Gonzalez’s attorneys and if the private investigator Dominic Casey will be fined. They claim he lied under oath.

The state attorney's office filed a motion claiming that the defense is exaggerating their argument. They are also bashing the defense for not providing sworn statements from their "celebrity experts" saying how it would be useful. No hearing has been scheduled yet on this motion.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/092209_anthony_civil_case
Video at link.

Good Morning Monks!!  this is what I expected Rod-ito to do!!  So obviously in his court a victim's rights play second fiddle!!  IMO he needs to be stripped of his robes....what a joke he is to the judicial system!! 

Oh gawd, Sunny, the visual...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: September 23, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

Hi Jesse....I am not sure what I think anymore. I sure wish there was a different Judge handling this case.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: September 23, 2009, 10:07:30 AM »

Me too Sunny. Are you telling me he cant even make a decision until January? Thats wrong.

It is...but it seems like he is liking the 'limelight.' No wonder he has been voted the WORST JUDGE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  this is what I expected Rod-ito to do!!  So obviously in his court a victim's rights play second fiddle!!  IMO he needs to be stripped of his robes....what a joke he is to the judicial system!! 

Oh gawd, Sunny, the visual...

Bearly!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1051 on: September 23, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »

Good Morning Bearlyhere, Jesse, tupelohoney, SunnyinTX, ladydi, Protect the little babies and 10 Guests! 

I love reading the posts this morning. You guys are right on, IMO. Bozo is inept and evil and Casey's life has been a nightmare for a year.  She's just NOT the type to adjust well to confinement by herself. I think she'd do rather well if she had a pool of people to interact with, but I'm not sure how well the general prison poplulation will receive a child killer.

Oh, she has SO much to look forward to!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: September 23, 2009, 10:09:52 AM »

Well she is an improvement!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1053 on: September 23, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

Missiontoconvict................. you slipped in while I was posting!   

Good Morning!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: September 23, 2009, 10:14:03 AM »

Good Morning Bearlyhere, Jesse, tupelohoney, SunnyinTX, ladydi, Protect the little babies and 10 Guests! 

I love reading the posts this morning. You guys are right on, IMO. Bozo is inept and evil and Casey's life has been a nightmare for a year.  She's just NOT the type to adjust well to confinement by herself. I think she'd do rather well if she had a pool of people to interact with, but I'm not sure how well the general prison poplulation will receive a child killer.

Morning CBB!  I would LOVE to see her in GP Monkey Devil!  Well one thing for sure...her life as she knew it is OVER!!!  But Caylee's is  gone and it looks like everyone she touched has paid a price in one way or another.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: September 23, 2009, 10:16:13 AM »

Yes, unfortunately, she drowned herself in the pool of people she chose to be around her.  She should not be allowed back in society, ever.
Heck, I am not sure she should even be around prisoners.  I think that would qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.  Maybe she needs a exorcism.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1056 on: September 23, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

Morning CBB!  I would LOVE to see her in GP Monkey Devil!  Well one thing for sure...her life as she knew it is OVER!!!  But Caylee's is  gone and it looks like everyone she touched has paid a price in one way or another.

Hi Sunny!! 

Yep, it makes me feel good knowing that she has already partied her last. I believe that she's hanging on to the belief that she'll get out of this all together. I really think she believes that at this point. I think she's all caught up in the "planning" for her defense and she's listening to the defense lawyers and developing stratagies. She has a very rude and abrupt awakening ahead of her and I want a front row seat when it hits her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1057 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »

Yes, unfortunately, she drowned herself in the pool of people she chose to be around her.  She should not be allowed back in society, ever.
Heck, I am not sure she should even be around prisoners.  I think that would qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.  Maybe she needs a exorcism.

The prison cook needs to be notified first................... no pea soup. Just sayin'. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 23, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

The prison cook needs to be notified first................... no pea soup. Just sayin'. 

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 23, 2009, 10:26:11 AM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.