April 19, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275992 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 23, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

i think its more Casey cant stand them. I really believe that Bozo kept them from her, probably read the letters to see if he should give them to Casey. I think this is a way to control what Casey does, to get her total trust so that anything he says she will do. He did have her come to his office every day for 6 hours a day to get away from her parents and did get the rules changed about his laptop for her, so she sees him as someone who is willing to break the rules for her and thats what she likes. if she didnt want to spend time with the A.s when she was out, she sure doesnt want to see them now. She may be mad at Cindy for taking the limelight and being on all these shows and raking in the money, maybe Casey feels they should be giving the money to her, its all about her so thats all the reason she needs not to see her parents. Plus who knows what lies bozo is telling her about her parents too, especially if he is going to throw one or both of them under the bus during trial.
Jesse- I think you hit it on the head-I forgot its aways about KC-and you are right about Bozo he wnat total contro
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:16 AM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

I think it is completely out of Spindy and Georgie's hands. KC is calling the shots now, or at least Bozo is doing it for her. I don't believe she even wants to see them, or cares to hear anything they have to say. As with all of KC's friends and former acquaintances, they are totally expendable to her. JMO
Fanny May- well let her sit in jail with just Bozo for company-he is throwing her under the bus-Kc just does not see it-she thinks he loves her Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1062 on: September 23, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »

I think it is completely out of Spindy and Georgie's hands. KC is calling the shots now, or at least Bozo is doing it for her. I don't believe she even wants to see them, or cares to hear anything they have to say. As with all of KC's friends and former acquaintances, they are totally expendable to her. JMO
Fanny May- well let her sit in jail with just Bozo for company-he is throwing her under the bus-Kc just does not see it-she thinks he loves her Monkey Devil!

I really do that you are spot on, Cherjers! She's got a brick wall of reality looming in front of her and she's going to hit it cruising at a speed of 100mph! The trial's going to be a real wake up call!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

I hope all the ZGs line up for a piece of the Anthony gravy train.  That is the only way it will teach them and others not to pull names out of thin air and throw them under the bus.  I hope it turns out like this:

I would love for  for ZG to file a suit against SI SIN too-that way they have to worried about the money they are making-a disgrace that they have turne Caylee death into a business-and i do believe tha they truly loved Caylee poor Caylee gone and forgotten
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1064 on: September 23, 2009, 11:00:06 AM »

When the sentence is rendered, Baez is going home, and Casey's going back to her cell with the sentnce ringing in her ears.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2009, 11:02:18 AM »

IMO BOZO is calling ALL the shots. We have no idea what he has told her and she only gets 1 hour per day TV time and a radio. Her only outside info for a year has been BOZO et al and what HE wants her to see and hear. I believe his control over her is almost Svengali-like. IMO she is evil....but he is more evil...a pair made in HELL for sure!!
  YES  she got just what she deseves BOZO
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

I really do that you are spot on, Cherjers! She's got a brick wall of reality looming in front of her and she's going to hit it cruising at a speed of 100mph! The trial's going to be a real wake up call!
  Cbb I cant wait for the trial  you are going to be a very busy moderator--   you better rest now while you can
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »

LO
Can't you hear the conversation between them all now?   

Spindy: "Hi, sweetheart. You need a shower."

George: "Your the boss."

Spindy: "Why is you hair so greasy, darlin'?"

George: "You'll always be daddy's little girl."

Spindy: "What happened to your butt, precious one?"

George: "When you get out, we are going to make money pretending to looking for missing children. We already have a boat."

Spindy: "Your room is just like you left it. We are leaving it as a shrine to the Mother of the Year."

George: "You're the CEO."

KC: "GUARDS!!!! GET ME AWAY FROM HERE!! MY LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AND IT'S ALL THESE AWFUL PEOPLE'S FAULT. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TV AND MAKING MOVIES AND WRITING BOOKS AND THEY WON'T EVEN GIVE ME MONEY FOR MY POPTART ACCOUNT!! GUARDS! GUARDS! HELP ME!!!"

All of course, from my fertile imagination and not to be taken as the truth.    
Love it
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: September 23, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »

Why don't they just go and see her?
Because she is 'not accepting visitors'.
She has refused since the cremation and I can't see that changing...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: September 23, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »

i think its more Casey cant stand them. I really believe that Bozo kept them from her, probably read the letters to see if he should give them to Casey. I think this is a way to control what Casey does, to get her total trust so that anything he says she will do. He did have her come to his office every day for 6 hours a day to get away from her parents and did get the rules changed about his laptop for her, so she sees him as someone who is willing to break the rules for her and thats what she likes. if she didnt want to spend time with the A.s when she was out, she sure doesnt want to see them now. She may be mad at Cindy for taking the limelight and being on all these shows and raking in the money, maybe Casey feels they should be giving the money to her, its all about her so thats all the reason she needs not to see her parents. Plus who knows what lies bozo is telling her about her parents too, especially if he is going to throw one or both of them under the bus during trial.
Jesse- I think you hit it on the head-I forgot its aways about KC-and you are right about Bozo he wnat total contro

I think she stayed at his office so that was 6 hours less every day that Cindy wouldn't be asking her questions..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

I hope all the ZGs line up for a piece of the Anthony gravy train.  That is the only way it will teach them and others not to pull names out of thin air and throw them under the bus.  I hope it turns out like this:

I would love for  for ZG to file a suit against SI SIN too-that way they have to worried about the money they are making-a disgrace that they have turne Caylee death into a business-and i do believe tha they truly loved Caylee poor Caylee gone and forgotten

Me too! Cindy is the one that said the babysitter is who did it.
She should go after some of her 'licensing fees' from CBS.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Zaneida and Morgan should crash the set of 48 Hours for their side of the story! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »

Cbb I cant wait for the trial  you are going to be a very busy moderator--   you better rest now while you can

Oh, I tell Popcorn Kitty every day to just be patient............. the trial WILL start eventually!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »

Zaneida and Morgan should crash the set of 48 Hours for their side of the story! 
Maybe they could get tips on how to from George...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1074 on: September 23, 2009, 12:35:03 PM »

Missiontoconvict................. you slipped in while I was posting!   

Good Morning!   

No worries CBB I have been reading in 3 threads today but I do agree with you in that KC needs to go to general population for a dose of reality.....I actually wonder if she thinks she is some sort of celebrity being in protective custody.  Ahhhh her day is coming and I can't wait.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1075 on: September 23, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »

He loves her alright - but, only the idea of her and the fact she is going to make him a millionaire.  They both make me ill because this is all at the expense of little Caylee.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »

No worries CBB I have been reading in 3 threads today but I do agree with you in that KC needs to go to general population for a dose of reality.....I actually wonder if she thinks she is some sort of celebrity being in protective custody.  Ahhhh her day is coming and I can't wait.

i dont think she will ever be put in general population, i think LE would be afraid for her safety which means a lawsuit if anything happened to her. I think if she is on death row she will be in solitary, if she is LWOP, hmm not sure if she would be in general or not.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: September 23, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

When the sentence is rendered, Baez is going home, and Casey's going back to her cell with the sentnce ringing in her ears.

Yep and then he will collecting money from media to go tell how he lost the case. He will be staying in fine hotels and eating high on the hog. She will go back to a hard mattress in her little cell and order sprimp flavored RAMEN noodles!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: September 23, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

Why don't they just go and see her?
Because she is 'not accepting visitors'.
She has refused since the cremation and I can't see that changing...

IMO lyonlady is trying to FORCE visitations and IMO that's why conman doesn't want them released to the public....he doesn't want more videos showing how dysfunctional they really are. IMO they are trying to change the 'look' of the A's and IMO it is not going to work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: September 23, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »

If anyone here is a member at WS someone has gotten Ashton's motion and is posting it there. But I guess you have to be a member to even see it..I am not. So, if anyone is a member, please get it with a hat tip 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.