April 19, 2024, 10:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276022 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

IMO lyonlady is trying to FORCE visitations and IMO that's why conman doesn't want them released to the public....he doesn't want more videos showing how dysfunctional they really are. IMO they are trying to change the 'look' of the A's and IMO it is not going to work!!

I agree, but its too little too late. The fact is as soon as she is convicted, SHE will make sure to make the rounds with TV stations from her cell and write a book and unfortunately make a ton of money.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: September 23, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »

IMO lyonlady is trying to FORCE visitations and IMO that's why conman doesn't want them released to the public....he doesn't want more videos showing how dysfunctional they really are. IMO they are trying to change the 'look' of the A's and IMO it is not going to work!!

I agree, but its too little too late. The fact is as soon as she is convicted, SHE will make sure to make the rounds with TV stations from her cell and write a book and unfortunately make a ton of money.

I don't believe she will be allowed to profit from her crime.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: September 23, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »

I don't believe she will be allowed to profit from her crime

Good Point, i think you are right, i think they passed some law about that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: September 23, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »

I don't believe she will be allowed to profit from her crime

Good Point, i think you are right, i think they passed some law about that.

Son of Sam Law

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 23, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

This is an interesting site

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/2008/09/caylee-anthonys-mother-is-being-sued.html

There is a "Son of Sam" law in effect in the State of Florida that prevents convicted felons from profiting from their crimes in print/books or film TV/Movies, the "Son of Sam" Law in Florida is codified at F.S. 944.512, but Casey Anthony has not been convicted of anything, so there appears to be a cash flow before any trial dates for Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she has had enough. The civil suit was filed Wednesday afternoon. She wants Casey Anthony to pay for her lies. T-shirts reading "The Nanny Did It" and "Zanny the Nanny" are just some one of the reasons why Zenaida Gonzales is suing Casey Anthony. Gonzales has never shown her face, but says thousands of people believe she either kidnapped or killed Caylee Anthony.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 23, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

I hope all the ZGs line up for a piece of the Anthony gravy train.  That is the only way it will teach them and others not to pull names out of thin air and throw them under the bus.  I hope it turns out like this:

I would love for  for ZG to file a suit against SI SIN too-that way they have to worried about the money they are making-a disgrace that they have turne Caylee death into a business-and i do believe tha they truly loved Caylee poor Caylee gone and forgotten

Me too! Cindy is the one that said the babysitter is who did it.
She should go after some of her 'licensing fees' from CBS.

Zaneida and Morgan should crash the set of 48 Hours for their side of the story! 

Speaking of which, have you looked at the CBS 48hr website lately? Yesterday there were 205 comments, all vehemently against the Anthonys being given yet another show to tell their lies.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 23, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »

Here is the State's response to the Spoliation of Evidence claim...
Oh, Bozo, when are you ever going to get it right?  You should have been paying attention in Law School.
http:/www.filedropper.com/092209saspoliationresponse 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: September 23, 2009, 01:38:59 PM »

Dominic Casey filed a complaint against Jose Baez with the Florida BAR claiming that Jose Baez had told him not to call 911  if he found the body of Caylee Anthony.

IMO he can no longer claim this as confidential work product.  IMO He is going to HAVE to tell the circumstances.. who REALLY told him to search the woods, WHO told him WHERE in the woods to search and WHAT to look for, and who he really was on the phone with...I am gonna love to see this...and watch him squirm.  From his last appearance in court he looks like this has taken a toll on him physically.  D. Casey....remember THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: September 23, 2009, 01:39:59 PM »

I still think there is a chance that Zenaida will get her court date before the murder dont you? I am not convinced it will be in June for Casey, i think they will push this out as long as possible and the longer they push it out the better chances ZG has to get her day in court before Casey.

I hope all the ZGs line up for a piece of the Anthony gravy train.  That is the only way it will teach them and others not to pull names out of thin air and throw them under the bus.  I hope it turns out like this:

I would love for  for ZG to file a suit against SI SIN too-that way they have to worried about the money they are making-a disgrace that they have turne Caylee death into a business-and i do believe tha they truly loved Caylee poor Caylee gone and forgotten

Me too! Cindy is the one that said the babysitter is who did it.
She should go after some of her 'licensing fees' from CBS.

Zaneida and Morgan should crash the set of 48 Hours for their side of the story! 

Speaking of which, have you looked at the CBS 48hr website lately? Yesterday there were 205 comments, all vehemently against the Anthonys being given yet another show to tell their lies.

Hi WO...thanks I haven't checked it out since last week!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 23, 2009, 01:41:31 PM »

Let me find another link...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: September 23, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »

Oh, Bozo, when are you ever going to get it right?  You should have been paying attention in Law School.

WO....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: September 23, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »

Try this.
http://www.filedropper.com/092209saspoliationresponse
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: September 23, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »

Make that 251 comments, mostly very critical.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: September 23, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

Thanks Western!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: September 23, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »

Ashton is saying IMO...BRING IT ON!  DO IT NOW!!  Show me the BEEF!!!!   Go Ashton!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: September 23, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »

Ashton is saying IMO...BRING IT ON!  DO IT NOW!!  Show me the BEEF!!!!   Go Ashton!!

Let's get ready to rumble!   It's hammer time! 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: September 23, 2009, 04:55:11 PM »

Today's move by the Prosecution. Glad to see they are not just sitting back while the Defense makes all their ridiculous statements.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Good Morning Everybody!

Well, they stood in the rain at the corner of Hopelespring Drive and Suburban Dr on a cold Sunday afternoon in the pouring rain under umbrellas and their nice clothes for their photo op. They lined up in a huddle and stretched their necks to try to see the poor LE people on their hands and knees in the muck, and complained mightily to the TV cameras amassed there how they should be allowed to play in the muck too. Then they went to the Anthony's for a pow wow with most of the players on the Anthony team, and enjoyed refreshments and exchanged information..Then they went back to whatever else they were doing in their lives. That was pretty much their efforts. And of course, just my opinion. 

Fanny Mae- excellent post!  What an completely accurate and perceptive description of the situation!  While I agree to the need for defense lawyers (as in innocent until proven guilty), I am glad I won't be Baez and company standing there in front of God.  Defending your client honestly is one thing, selling your soul is another entirely.  JMO 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: September 23, 2009, 05:40:14 PM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

i think its more Casey cant stand them. I really believe that Bozo kept them from her, probably read the letters to see if he should give them to Casey. I think this is a way to control what Casey does, to get her total trust so that anything he says she will do. He did have her come to his office every day for 6 hours a day to get away from her parents and did get the rules changed about his laptop for her, so she sees him as someone who is willing to break the rules for her and thats what she likes. if she didnt want to spend time with the A.s when she was out, she sure doesnt want to see them now. She may be mad at Cindy for taking the limelight and being on all these shows and raking in the money, maybe Casey feels they should be giving the money to her, its all about her so thats all the reason she needs not to see her parents. Plus who knows what lies bozo is telling her about her parents too, especially if he is going to throw one or both of them under the bus during trial.

Well, according to Brad Conway, the A's have been sending Casey letters (probably a large number of letters in the past year, IMO). Couple that, with the whole CMA-CMA sobfest by Lee and his computer, and we can safely assume it's not like the Anthonys haven't had any contact with Casey at all.  I'd almost be willing to bet Baez and his computer have been carrying messages back and forth also because there shouldn't be anything on his computer that's case-related that he or some law student couldn't print out and carry in.  There's a reason for that computer, IMO.  Who's to say Lee and family haven't been emailing her and Baez brings the computer and Casey reads her e-mail?  Who's to say the family is not typing her letters, saving them as documents, sending them to Baez, who conveniently opens them when he's with his client?  Seriously.  If Lee and Casey are as close as they claim to be, he's finding some way to communicate with her...IMO.  He's always been her rescuer, clean-up-crew, Go To.  After a lifetime of that, he's not likely to step aside for Baez, whom he early on expressed his doubts about (jail videos). Jesse, I think you're right that it's more about Casey can't stand her parents (Cindy, particulary) and can't control herself and neither can Cindy.  George is too much of an unknown too- he plays the "Princess" "Sweetheart" nicey-nice on camera, but he's ex-LE and bought a gun in direct violation of Casey's bond agreement for some reason and hid it in his car wheel well.  You also hit the nail on the head for Casey's bonding with Baez.  He "rescued" her from having to answer her parents' questions by hiding her in his office every day and allowing her surf the 'Net, he apparently arranged (or facilitated, enabled) deals for her to sell pics and videos of Caylee to somewhat fund her defense, he perpetrated her fantasy of being exonerated of all charges, he convinced the jail to make an exception on the no-laptops rule for her...he's managed to position himself as the proverbial white knight in Casey's eyes...no wonder George, Cindy, and Lee were worried and voicing concern in the jail visit videos!  IMO, convincing Casey(if indeed he did) to deny visitation was a two-fold move:  shoot down any opposition and have complete control of his client and media damage control for his client.  So, if Cindy & George have a problem with visitation, they should take it up with Casey, not Baez or the courts.  After all, as George and Lee both reminded Casey (August jail visit videos) Baez works for Casey...she calls the shots. 

Forecast for the Day:
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1098 on: September 23, 2009, 05:48:35 PM »

I don't believe she will be allowed to profit from her crime.

Very true, Casey can't profit, but I'm sure Cindy and George will make another killing after the trial. They will be preaching how the judicial system done them wrong, yada, yada, yada. They profited off of Caylee and they will profit off of Casey when this is all said and done.  Casey will be reading about their trips, see the new clothes and read the awful things they say about her. Poor us, Casey was always such a difficult child, you have no idea the horror she put us through. Here, let me write a book about how to handle this type of horrific child. She's now paying her dues and is so sorry she killed her child. We did the best we could. Yeppers, wait for it, they will make $$$$ on the circuit when this is done.

And guess what? Casey will have it grin and bear it if she wants any poptart money. People will forget about her and no one will send her any money. If she wants anything extra it will have to come from George and Cindy. Casey will have to sit across from them and smile, tell them she misses them and how lucky she is to have them as parents. Cindy will smirk and tell her she has to leave early, she had an appointment for a manny and peddie at 2pm.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: September 23, 2009, 05:50:59 PM »

Hi Jesse....I am not sure what I think anymore. I sure wish there was a different Judge handling this case.

Me too Sunny. Are you telling me he cant even make a decision until January? Thats wrong.

It is...but it seems like he is liking the 'limelight.' No wonder he has been voted the WORST JUDGE!!

I am sooo with you all on this!  It's both ridiculous and pathetic when a Judge can't even hear evidence and decide guilty or not guilty.  How did this man possibly get to me a judge anyway?  If he can't hear the evidence and make a decision promptly on his own, then he is in the wrong profession.  That is what judges do, hear evidence and weigh the arguments, and decide guilt or innocence.  They don't teeter-totter all over the place with "Well, if I decide against the defendant in this case, it may negatively affect the defendant in the next case. Blah-blah-blah.".  Uhhhhh,Noooo. How idiotic is that?  A judge weighs each case on it's own merit, without regard for other pending cases, period.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.