April 25, 2024, 10:37:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276154 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: September 24, 2009, 08:11:26 AM »

Ashton also states that the only expert witness on the defense's list is Dr. Lee...what about all the other high-profile, photo-opted ones?  Were they there just for show?  Did they tell Bozo....you are on a sinking ship?  No, thanks.  Do they all not want to REALLY finish dirtying up what is left of their reputations to lie for this baby killer (it would be soooo obvious on the stand if they did)?
interesting that the only expert witness they have on their list is an expert who was accused of stealing evidence in another case...boy they all stick together dont they. The fact that news organizations are paying the A's for their lies, isnt such a bad thing, because it has enabled not only us but SA to see the lies they are telling all over the country, i think this will sink them in the end.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: September 24, 2009, 08:27:05 AM »

good morniing monkeys---how long to you think George nad SIN Sin will wait to see KC-its over a year now! thye lie for her-thye are hated because of her-if they love her so much why not go and see her-dont need to talk about the case-just go and see the evil one and see how she is doing.Lee is suppose to have such a specila relationship with KC and he does not see her.  If it was my daughter and I would go just to kiss her--could it be they really cant stand to be with her-just cant understand why no visits-You would think Boazo would demand thar KC see them just for the public to show what a close family they are---

i think its more Casey cant stand them. I really believe that Bozo kept them from her, probably read the letters to see if he should give them to Casey. I think this is a way to control what Casey does, to get her total trust so that anything he says she will do. He did have her come to his office every day for 6 hours a day to get away from her parents and did get the rules changed about his laptop for her, so she sees him as someone who is willing to break the rules for her and thats what she likes. if she didnt want to spend time with the A.s when she was out, she sure doesnt want to see them now. She may be mad at Cindy for taking the limelight and being on all these shows and raking in the money, maybe Casey feels they should be giving the money to her, its all about her so thats all the reason she needs not to see her parents. Plus who knows what lies bozo is telling her about her parents too, especially if he is going to throw one or both of them under the bus during trial.

Well, according to Brad Conway, the A's have been sending Casey letters (probably a large number of letters in the past year, IMO). Couple that, with the whole CMA-CMA sobfest by Lee and his computer, and we can safely assume it's not like the Anthonys haven't had any contact with Casey at all.  I'd almost be willing to bet Baez and his computer have been carrying messages back and forth also because there shouldn't be anything on his computer that's case-related that he or some law student couldn't print out and carry in.  There's a reason for that computer, IMO.  Who's to say Lee and family haven't been emailing her and Baez brings the computer and Casey reads her e-mail?  Who's to say the family is not typing her letters, saving them as documents, sending them to Baez, who conveniently opens them when he's with his client?  Seriously.  If Lee and Casey are as close as they claim to be, he's finding some way to communicate with her...IMO.  He's always been her rescuer, clean-up-crew, Go To.  After a lifetime of that, he's not likely to step aside for Baez, whom he early on expressed his doubts about (jail videos). Jesse, I think you're right that it's more about Casey can't stand her parents (Cindy, particulary) and can't control herself and neither can Cindy.  George is too much of an unknown too- he plays the "Princess" "Sweetheart" nicey-nice on camera, but he's ex-LE and bought a gun in direct violation of Casey's bond agreement for some reason and hid it in his car wheel well.  You also hit the nail on the head for Casey's bonding with Baez.  He "rescued" her from having to answer her parents' questions by hiding her in his office every day and allowing her surf the 'Net, he apparently arranged (or facilitated, enabled) deals for her to sell pics and videos of Caylee to somewhat fund her defense, he perpetrated her fantasy of being exonerated of all charges, he convinced the jail to make an exception on the no-laptops rule for her...he's managed to position himself as the proverbial white knight in Casey's eyes...no wonder George, Cindy, and Lee were worried and voicing concern in the jail visit videos!  IMO, convincing Casey(if indeed he did) to deny visitation was a two-fold move:  shoot down any opposition and have complete control of his client and media damage control for his client.  So, if Cindy & George have a problem with visitation, they should take it up with Casey, not Baez or the courts.  After all, as George and Lee both reminded Casey (August jail visit videos) Baez works for Casey...she calls the shots. 
   Good morning Monkeys
 I Spy -I love your post-they are always top notch--but one question-How can Sindy and George take it up with Casey-if they don't  talk to KC-I know you said they speak via email-but Bozo can delete those emails or any other ones he wants to before KC can see them.  Its his computer-and he is a control freak-KC will do whatever he says -because she thinks Bozo loves her Monkey Devil! all men love KC  at least that is what KC thinks.  Bozo is keeping them apart-because they might tell her the truth about  him that he is a fool.  We know how Lee thinks of him (thats not saying much-Lee is a fool-but it takes one to know one)  I still think it is a bad move when family does not visit-in the public eye-there is no excuse.  They may say they don't want it taped as I said go and hold your daughter and kiss if you think she is ssssssoooo  Innocent
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: September 24, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »

I think the only visiting allowed there is video visiting, no physical contact at all......?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: September 24, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »

You are all correct, and i think Lyons sees the importance of images at trial and is trying to get the A's now to go see Casey. I think anything we see on the tapes now will be riddled with poor Caylee and i miss Caylee and all that kind of thing that Casey clearly never said before, which is why Bozo wanted all those tapes destroyed. This is the most perfect case to have under the Sunshine law, imagine if we didnt know all this from the tapes, the famous, "Everything has been taken from ME" line. And about how when casey was bonded out, not one mention of Caylee. These things will all come up in court. Do you think SA still has things the defense doesnt know about, like maybe a fingerprint, or are they required to turn everything over to defense before trial
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: September 24, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »

I think the only visiting allowed there is video visiting, no physical contact at all......?
  W.O  you are Right forgot-then go and blow her a kiss threw the bars Monkey Devil!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: September 24, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »

You are all correct, and i think Lyons sees the importance of images at trial and is trying to get the A's now to go see Casey. I think anything we see on the tapes now will be riddled with poor Caylee and i miss Caylee and all that kind of thing that Casey clearly never said before, which is why Bozo wanted all those tapes destroyed. This is the most perfect case to have under the Sunshine law, imagine if we didnt know all this from the tapes, the famous, "Everything has been taken from ME" line. And about how when casey was bonded out, not one mention of Caylee. These things will all come up in court. Do you think SA still has things the defense doesnt know about, like maybe a fingerprint, or are they required to turn everything over to defense before trial
   Jesse- as far as I am concerned that first jail house call is enough to convict her--give me tony number it shows what an evil person she really is.  If the state just played all the interivews they had with her and the visit tapes and did nothing else-its a slam dunnk---at least if I were on that jury
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: September 24, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »

W.O  you are Right forgot-then go and blow her a kiss threw the bars Monkey Devil!

Eewww...   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: September 24, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »

Jesse- as far as I am concerned that first jail house call is enough to convict her--give me tony number  it shows what an evil person she really is.  If the state just played all the interivews they had with her and the visit tapes and did nothing else-its a slam dunnk---at least if I were on that jury

YES~~~ not one mention of Caylee, only wanting to talk to Tony. I have a feeling that all those tapes will come into play during the trial. I too think thats all they need to show in court for a conviction, none of this crap of how people grieve differently, not in her case, she didnt grieve at all, and what did she do when she got home on bond, flirted with guys on the internet...good grief what a monster
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: September 24, 2009, 09:12:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..guess they haven't put up a video of the Kealing report from the 11:00 PM news yet.  I can't wait to see who it is that 'came out'.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: September 24, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Good Morning trim and Monks old and new.  I hope we can find the WESH news from last night.....I have a crazy morning so will not be around until later this afternoon. I have NOT heard from the public information officer yet regarding my request for the visitation and commissary logs.....hopefully today. If not, I will call again.  TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: September 24, 2009, 09:17:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..guess they haven't put up a video of the Kealing report from the 11:00 PM news yet.  I can't wait to see who it is that 'came out'.

Hi Bluesy, I just checked too and didn't find it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: September 24, 2009, 09:18:03 AM »

Jesse- as far as I am concerned that first jail house call is enough to convict her--give me tony number  it shows what an evil person she really is.  If the state just played all the interivews they had with her and the visit tapes and did nothing else-its a slam dunnk---at least if I were on that jury

YES~~~ not one mention of Caylee, only wanting to talk to Tony. I have a feeling that all those tapes will come into play during the trial. I too think thats all they need to show in court for a conviction, none of this crap of how people grieve differently, not in her case, she didnt grieve at all, and what did she do when she got home on bond, flirted with guys on the internet...good grief what a monster

Like Ms. Tennis said...Baez needs a time machine.  He wants to erase history by erasing the tapes...and try and create a new image of how she was SUPPOSED to act of a mother with a missing child.  Sorry, too late..the horse had already left the barn and the farm.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: September 24, 2009, 09:21:42 AM »

I haven't seen anyhting yet.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: September 24, 2009, 09:22:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Good Morning trim and Monks old and new.  I hope we can find the WESH news from last night.....I have a crazy morning so will not be around until later this afternoon. I have NOT heard from the public information officer yet regarding my request for the visitation and commissary logs.....hopefully today. If not, I will call again.  TTYL

Hurry back SUnny.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: September 24, 2009, 09:35:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

I never did hear about it from Kathi either, and I sent her two e-mails about it. Sorry I tried.

Oh, Good Morning Everybody!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: September 24, 2009, 09:37:19 AM »

There is an article in the Orlando Sentinel this morning regarding the payments....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: September 24, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »

Cashing In On The Casey Anthony Case  Tonight at 11:00
http://www.wesh.com/video/21090904/index.html

Wish I could watch that. Hopefully it will be available to see tomorrow.
I have just been re reading the SA J.Ashton's response - see my link earlier.
I love the part where he says "Rather than present the Court with yet another useless Advocate's version of the facts"  -  is he referring to Baez as the useless advocate?  It would be appropriate....

Pretty much & co

Look at this poll Wesh ran on the "inflated" (you got that right) licensing fees

Do you think the networks paying inflated prices for photos and video is allowing people associated with the Casey Anthony family to sell her story?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 131 Votes 
Yes  125 95%
No 5 4%
I'm not sure 1 1%
Thank you for participating in our survey.
http://cf.wesh.com/orl/sh/con_surveycontest_display/displaySurveyResults.cfm?contentid=21095619&sitekey=ORL&questionum=1&answer1=0

That pretty much says what the people think. Thanks Capp.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: September 24, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wesh-explores-value-of-paidfor-information-and-highlights-that-cindy-received-money.html
Casey Anthony: WESH explores value of paid-for information and highlights that Cindy receives money
posted by halboedeker on Sep 24, 2009 9:14:32 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

For journalists, the Casey Anthony case is increasingly becoming a study in ethics. For the public, it's a matter of basic decency.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing last night highlighted information from Lee Anthony's last deposition.

Prosecutors noted that Cindy Anthony, Lee's mother, had testified that she was receiving "some sort of remuneration" from the murder case, Tom Luka, Lee's former attorney, told the station.

Casey Anthony, Lee's sister and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Lee Anthony told prosecutors that he wasn't receiving any money, Luka said. In fact, several news organizations approached Lee Anthony, and he turned them all down, Luka said.

Kealing raised the possibility that Cindy Anthony is receiving money from CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" for a program that is scheduled to air soon. CBS News says it doesn't pay for interviews, but it does license photographs and video to tell a story -- a standard practice in the industry.

That's where the journalism ethics come in. Kelly McBride of the Poynter Institute, a Florida school for journalists, said that if a licensing fee is a way to pay for information, then that information could be tainted.

Kealing noted that a network may pay thousands for photos or footage. He cited the example of ABC's "Good Morning America" paying meter reader Roy Kronk $20,000 for a photo of a snake. Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, also sat for a "GMA" interview in New York.

Kealing didn't cite other examples. ABC's "20/20" and "Dateline NBC" have paid licensing fees in the Anthony case.
For the public, the issue is simpler. Many people simply see it as wrong that the Anthonys have benefited in any way from the story of their granddaughter's death. To those observers, George and Cindy Anthony betrayed their granddaughter and obscured the truth.

Morning programs, such as NBC's "Today," CNN's "Larry King Live" and CBS' "Early Show," have flown George and Cindy Anthony in for interviews and put them up in hotels. ABC News paid for the grandparents' stay in a posh local hotel after Caylee's remains were found.

But what have the Anthonys done to merit such treatment? It's not like they have a movie or a book to promote. No, they just have a story to tell, one that has changed over the months. They also seem to like the spotlight too much.

Television networks will hold to their line that the licensing is a standard practice, but the public senses something isn't right with the arrangement. It just took the shameless example of the Anthonys to give the issue new prominence.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: September 24, 2009, 09:53:02 AM »

There is an article in the Orlando Sentinel this morning regarding the payments....

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wesh-explores-value-of-paidfor-information-and-highlights-that-cindy-received-money.html

Casey Anthony: WESH explores value of paid-for information and highlights that Cindy receives money
posted by halboedeker on Sep 24, 2009 9:14:32 AM
t

For journalists, the Casey Anthony case is increasingly becoming a study in ethics. For the public, it's a matter of basic decency.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing last night highlighted information from Lee Anthony's last deposition.

Prosecutors noted that Cindy Anthony, Lee's mother, had testified that she was receiving "some sort of remuneration" from the murder case, Tom Luka, Lee's former attorney, told the station.

Casey Anthony, Lee's sister and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Lee Anthony told prosecutors that he wasn't receiving any money, Luka said. In fact, several news organizations approached Lee Anthony, and he turned them all down, Luka said.

Kealing raised the possibility that Cindy Anthony is receiving money from CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" for a program that is scheduled to air soon. CBS News says it doesn't pay for interviews, but it does license photographs and video to tell a story -- a standard practice in the industry.

That's where the journalism ethics come in. Kelly McBride of the Poynter Institute, a Florida school for journalists, said that if a licensing fee is a way to pay for information, then that information could be tainted.

Kealing noted that a network may pay thousands for photos or footage. He cited the example of ABC's "Good Morning America" paying meter reader Roy Kronk $20,000 for a photo of a snake. Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, also sat for a "GMA" interview in New York.

Kealing didn't cite other examples. ABC's "20/20" and "Dateline NBC" have paid licensing fees in the Anthony case.

For the public, the issue is simpler. Many people simply see it as wrong that the Anthonys have benefited in any way from the story of their granddaughter's death. To those observers, George and Cindy Anthony betrayed their granddaughter and obscured the truth.

Morning programs, such as NBC's "Today," CNN's "Larry King Live" and CBS' "Early Show," have flown George and Cindy Anthony in for interviews and put them up in hotels. ABC News paid for the grandparents' stay in a posh local hotel after Caylee's remains were found.

But what have the Anthonys done to merit such treatment? It's not like they have a movie or a book to promote. No, they just have a story to tell, one that has changed over the months. They also seem to like the spotlight too much.

Television networks will hold to their line that the licensing is a standard practice, but the public senses something isn't right with the arrangement. It just took the shameless example of the Anthonys to give the issue new prominence.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: September 24, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »

Trimm,  BANG!!  I should have refreshed my page first.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.