April 23, 2024, 10:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276096 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: September 24, 2009, 05:33:37 PM »

Hi Monks...not sure if this has been posted yet,,,if so please skip on by...this is Bob Kealing report last night about CINDY admitting she will get or has gotten money off this case!!

http://www.wesh.com/video/21102498/index.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: September 24, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: September 24, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »

Hi Monks...not sure if this has been posted yet,,,if so please skip on by...this is Bob Kealing report last night about CINDY admitting she will get or has gotten money off this case!!

thank you sunny for the link
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: September 24, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

You are all correct, and i think Lyons sees the importance of images at trial and is trying to get the A's now to go see Casey. I think anything we see on the tapes now will be riddled with poor Caylee and i miss Caylee and all that kind of thing that Casey clearly never said before, which is why Bozo wanted all those tapes destroyed. This is the most perfect case to have under the Sunshine law, imagine if we didnt know all this from the tapes, the famous, "Everything has been taken from ME" line. And about how when casey was bonded out, not one mention of Caylee. These things will all come up in court. Do you think SA still has things the defense doesnt know about, like maybe a fingerprint, or are they required to turn everything over to defense before trial

I think every State should have a Sunshine law.  Many more convictions would happen if people could see the real person and not the sanitized version the Defense produces.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:10 PM »

thank you sunny for the link

Thanks,Sunny. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 24, 2009, 08:12:51 PM »

Thank you everyone for all the links today.  an angelic monkey
/center]

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: September 24, 2009, 10:11:16 PM »

For those of you who haven't seen these videos, they will make you angry and very sad that anyone would ever hurt this precious little kid.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/casey-cindy-and-georgelies-part-1-2-of-4/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: September 24, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/casey-cindy-and-georgelies-part-1-2-of-4/

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼
Casey, Cindy and George…lies part 1,2, 3 and 4

A friend brought this to my attention.....In the first video at this link, George is talking with LE and he talks about the J. Blanchard abduction of Caylee, around the 2:20 mark. First he says that Jesse held Casey down, then he goes to say that Zenaida did it. Now look at the date of the LE interview video....it is 7/31/08.  Casey's first and long time standing story was that she left Caylee with Zanny at Sawgrass apartments, she wrote it in her first statement. She was arrested the next day and put in jail.

The first we heard about the J Blanchard Park abduction was from LP, and I thought that Casey had changed her story and told LP or Tracy this. Well, that just can't be true, because here is George telling the JBP story in July, while Casey is still in jail. We have not seen a jail visitation video with Casey, George and Cindy that shows this being talked about....we have not heard a jailhouse phone call audio tape that tells this story either.

A lot of people thought that LP had made up this story, but again, that can't be the case because LP wasn't even in the picture at this time. Something is very fishy here, to me at least. Either these videos and jail phone calls have never been released....or this story was concocted at the Anthony home before LE showed up to begin with. I'm thinking the latter....a little kitchen table talk between Casey, Cindy and Lee, to come up with an abduction story and George was later told this story and repeated it during this interview. I have always thought in the back of my mind that the Anthonys knew what happened to Caylee, at the hands of the spiteful biotch, and since duct tape was used to kill her, they came up with the abduction story.  But even if I'm wrong, there is something very wrong about this. These are my thoughts and opinions only.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: September 24, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »

Wow- good catch!
Wonder if that story ( whichever version they thought most believable) was told to them by J.Baez?  All other contact with Casey was monitored.    I'm off to bed now but tomorrow I will send an email to L.Padilla and ask what he thinks of that...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: September 24, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »

Likely already posted  

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-fbi-caylee-evidence-lost-092409,0,6099488.story

Report: FBI destroyed evidence in Casey Anthony case
Sentinel Staff Report

11:18 PM EDT, September 24, 2009

WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting that the an FBI laboratory may have destroyed evidence while testing the duct tape authorities found wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull.

The FBI had reported that someone intentionally placed a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape. But the remnants of the sticker were damaged when the tape was tested for fingerprints and other evidence, records show.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged in the little girl's death.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 24, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼
Casey, Cindy and George…lies part 1,2, 3 and 4

A friend brought this to my attention.....In the first video at this link, George is talking with LE and he talks about the J. Blanchard abduction of Caylee, around the 2:20 mark. First he says that Jesse held Casey down, then he goes to say that Zenaida did it. Now look at the date of the LE interview video....it is 7/31/08.  Casey's first and long time standing story was that she left Caylee with Zanny at Sawgrass apartments, she wrote it in her first statement. She was arrested the next day and put in jail.

The first we heard about the J Blanchard Park abduction was from LP, and I thought that Casey had changed her story and told LP or Tracy this. Well, that just can't be true, because here is George telling the JBP story in July, while Casey is still in jail. We have not seen a jail visitation video with Casey, George and Cindy that shows this being talked about....we have not heard a jailhouse phone call audio tape that tells this story either.

A lot of people thought that LP had made up this story, but again, that can't be the case because LP wasn't even in the picture at this time. Something is very fishy here, to me at least. Either these videos and jail phone calls have never been released....or this story was concocted at the Anthony home before LE showed up to begin with. I'm thinking the latter....a little kitchen table talk between Casey, Cindy and Lee, to come up with an abduction story and George was later told this story and repeated it during this interview. I have always thought in the back of my mind that the Anthonys knew what happened to Caylee, at the hands of the spiteful biotch, and since duct tape was used to kill her, they came up with the abduction story.  But even if I'm wrong, there is something very wrong about this. These are my thoughts and opinions only.

IMOO I'm thinking big daddy detective might have called for a damage control meeting for his “hand corporation” to make up a new scheme that doesn’t make any more sense than the first one.  I doubt they are so stupid as to have made it up during a jail visit, because they KNEW they were being recorded. Plus, that would be a real feather in LE’s cap and concrete evidence to put the entire appalling family in their place. But, I’m not sure it will make much difference unless KC changed her statement to LE. I still don’t see this case going to trial. If it does, Bozo would be a fool to let KC testify and all the defense can do is try to tear apart whatever the State presents. This case holds no facts for the defense to present.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: September 25, 2009, 12:06:08 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21104174/detail.html

Docs Show Caylee Evidence Destroyed

Fingerprint Test Apparently Destroyed Evidence Of Heart Sticker On Duct Tape
Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Thursday, September 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:11 pm EDT September 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was one of the most jaw-dropping, heart-rending disclosures in the case against accused child killer Casey Anthony: that someone intentionally placed a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape that was wrapped around her daughter Caylee's skull.

PDF: FBI Document   http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0924/21103527.pdf

The claim was based on a fingerprint examiner at the Federal Bureau of Investigation laboratory reporting that she saw the shape or outline of a heart on the duct tape.

But Local 6 has learned no one else will ever see what that examiner saw because all traces of it were destroyed by testing at the FBI lab.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office cited that report in obtaining a search warrant for arts and crafts materials in the Anthony family home, swearing the FBI lab "noticed residue in the perfect shape of a heart. The heart was not hand drawn and residue appeared to be consistent with the adhesive side of a heart shaped sticker. It appears the sticker was put on the tape intentionally."

The search warrant was approved, and detectives recovered dozens of heart stickers and the empty backings for heart stickers from the Anthony home during the search on Dec. 20, 2008, nine days after Caylee's body was found dumped in nearby woods.

But Local 6 has obtained a report from the FBI laboratory that reveals all traces of such a shape on the duct tape were destroyed by the FBI lab during a fingerprint-testing process and no photograph of the outline of a heart was taken by the FBI before all traces of it were obliterated.

Some evidence photos have been withheld from public release, so it is not known if any other agency took photos that show an outline of a heart on the tape. But there has been no mention of other such photos in any of the discovery released so far.

Without such an image, a jury will never get to see exactly what was on the duct tape and the size of the outline of the heart cannot be exactly compared to the stickers recovered.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder, child abuse and other crimes in connection with the murder of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Caylee's remains were found in December. Casey Anthony faces a possible death penalty if convicted.

The disclosure that potential evidence was destroyed comes in a document turned over to the defense but not yet released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office, which has made public 8,000 pages of discovery in the criminal case.

Page 9316 of the discovery, obtained by Local 6 before its official release, is a handwritten FBI Laboratory Activity and Communication Log. In it, FBI lab request coordinator Erin P. Martin makes notes of conversations between FBI agents in the field and the lab in Quantico, Va.

On Dec. 13, two days after the body was found, she describes how Elizabeth K. Fontaine, a forensic examiner in the lab's latent print operations unit, noticed "a heart shape/outline" on the duct tape, but was "unable to see it after powder process." That process is used to lift any fingerprints from materials. No such prints were found on the tape, according to previously released FBI lab reports.

But the presence of a heart shape on the tape begs an obvious question: Did the FBI lab photograph the outline of the heart before it was apparently obliterated by the powder process?

Martin answers the question with her next notation: "No photo of image."

But agents assisting the sheriff's office at the crime scene were clearly intrigued.

Two days later, on Dec. 15, 2008, Martin logs a call from an FBI evidence response team agent working in Orlando: "Agent wanted to know if TEU (the lab's trace evidence unit) saw anything on tape." Martin apparently checks and writes next: "Per TEU: No, didn't see any heart-shaped item."

She then checks again with the latent print unit and writes: "Shape/outline was … near end on non-adh(esive) side."

And that's the last mention of the heart shape in the five-page FBI communication log, which ends on Dec. 22, 2008.

While a jury will apparently never see the image that Fontaine reported seeing, prosecutors could seek to introduce testimony at trial about the shape or outline of a heart on the duct tape.

The warrant shows investigators clearly tried to tie any heart stickers found in the Anthony home to the reported shape on the duct tape and another heart sticker found in the woods near Caylee's body. The warrant notes "in the search area investigators located a small heart-shaped sticker similar in size to the residue found on the duct tape."

But the sticker found in the woods was 30 to 40 feet away from where Caylee's skull was found, and it was affixed to cardboard. Also, Local 6 compared it to the heart stickers and sticker sheets found in the Anthony home and found it was not an exact match to any of those photographed and released so far in discovery to the public.

Local 6 left a message with FBI fingerprint analyst Fontaine, asking why she did not take a photo of the image before conducting the powder test that apparently destroyed any trace of it. The phone call has not been returned.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 25, 2009, 12:22:49 AM »

I sure hope there is a fingerprint on that tape, because if there isn't, this is a huge loss for Caylee. I'm so disappointed....we need everything possible to make this a slam dunk case.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 25, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »

I sure hope there is a fingerprint on that tape, because if there isn't, this is a huge loss for Caylee. I'm so disappointed....we need everything possible to make this a slam dunk case.

I keep hoping that LE has lots of evidence we haven't seen yet, especially KC's fingerprints on that tape.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:53 AM »

I keep hoping that LE has lots of evidence we haven't seen yet, especially KC's fingerprints on that tape.
I have no doubt that LE has damning evidence that we haven't seen and won't until the trial, but I'm praying Casey's print is on that tape too.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: September 25, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »

One thing I'm not clear on though....no prints found according to a previous released FBI report. Is that the one that said no prints from George, Cindy and Lee were found, but omitted to say if Casey's were found or not?

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 25, 2009, 01:32:06 AM »

One thing I'm not clear on though....no prints found according to a previous released FBI report. Is that the one that said no prints from George, Cindy and Lee were found, but omitted to say if Casey's were found or not?

Yes, as I recall CA, GA and Lee were cleared, no mention of KC or anyone else. We can hope.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 25, 2009, 04:25:55 AM »

Yes, as I recall CA, GA and Lee were cleared, no mention of KC or anyone else. We can hope.

Correct

Also, let's hope there were pictures taken other than this FBI fingerprint analyst - regardless Fontaine was negligent in her duties if she had no knowledge of previous pictures being taken, she should have known to take a picture whether there were others taken or not but while in her chain of custody.   Ugh, the defense will have a field day with this & I'm rip roaring ranting mad over it.   This is an extremely disappointing error but it wont harm the case-in-chief irreparably.

About the 7/31 interview at OCSO with George where he tells the story about Blanchard Park & fingers Jesse, then the nanny (this shows the Anthonys malice towards Jesse very early with no merit whatsoever, just spite) - it is absolutely clear that this family were helping Casey cover up her heinous crime - this was a week after her $500K bond hearing 7/22 & as everyone recalls there was NO mention of JBP when any of the Anthonys testified & all three did.  It was well before Lenny & crew came into the picture.  G&C picked up the car from the tow yard, Cindy dragged Casey back after riding around with her awhile after they dropped off Amy from Tony's 7/15, Casey was arrested mid afternoon 7/16 after spending two occasions with detectives.  One of two things transpired, during times that the detectives were not at the house before Casey's arrest they conspired together to come up with another story OR Cindy & possibly Lee and/or George made this story up themselves as a backup plan after Casey's arrest & it only came out after she was bonded out 8/21  What furthers this possibility is if Casey changed her story on her own she would have done it the day of her arrest after getting caught lying her fugly @$$ off to law enforcement which lead to her arrest.   There is nothing or no one she would protect but herself & there isnt a day in jail she would spend away from partying & trying to be the center of attention if she was innocent...that is fact not fiction.   Since her arrest she has pretty much thrown everyone she knows under the bus in some shape, way or form.   One other horrid fact is very clear Casey didnt spend a moment upset or concerned about what happened to Caylee, she made no plea to the public & she did absolutely nothing to help "find" her.   If everyone thinks about this what Casey did admit was that she poured over discovery & spent hours online getting the public's opinions at her attorneys office to assist in her defense NOT to "find" Caylee.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: September 25, 2009, 06:27:14 AM »

Likely already posted  

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-fbi-caylee-evidence-lost-092409,0,6099488.story

Report: FBI destroyed evidence in Casey Anthony case
Sentinel Staff Report

11:18 PM EDT, September 24, 2009

WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting that the an FBI laboratory may have destroyed evidence while testing the duct tape authorities found wrapped around Caylee Marie Anthony's skull.

The FBI had reported that someone intentionally placed a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape. But the remnants of the sticker were damaged when the tape was tested for fingerprints and other evidence, records show.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged in the little girl's death.

OMG

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: September 25, 2009, 06:36:55 AM »

I am just sick.     

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.