April 26, 2024, 08:20:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276192 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: September 25, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »

I am not nearly so worried about the FBI report as I was earlier with no coffee. Several monkeys have made some very valid points about why this may not be so important. Thanks! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: September 25, 2009, 11:51:55 AM »

Does anyone else feel that Bozo leaked this latest find to Pipitone?

i was just thinking the same thing, how would they get it before it was released....more tainting the jury

Makes sense.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: September 25, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/01/03/casey-cindy-and-georgelies-part-1-2-of-4/

✼HumbleOpinion's Weblog✼

✼JUSTICE for CAYLEE✼
Casey, Cindy and George…lies part 1,2, 3 and 4

A friend brought this to my attention.....In the first video at this link, George is talking with LE and he talks about the J. Blanchard abduction of Caylee, around the 2:20 mark. First he says that Jesse held Casey down, then he goes to say that Zenaida did it. Now look at the date of the LE interview video....it is 7/31/08.  Casey's first and long time standing story was that she left Caylee with Zanny at Sawgrass apartments, she wrote it in her first statement. She was arrested the next day and put in jail.

The first we heard about the J Blanchard Park abduction was from LP, and I thought that Casey had changed her story and told LP or Tracy this. Well, that just can't be true, because here is George telling the JBP story in July, while Casey is still in jail. We have not seen a jail visitation video with Casey, George and Cindy that shows this being talked about....we have not heard a jailhouse phone call audio tape that tells this story either.

A lot of people thought that LP had made up this story, but again, that can't be the case because LP wasn't even in the picture at this time. Something is very fishy here, to me at least. Either these videos and jail phone calls have never been released....or this story was concocted at the Anthony home before LE showed up to begin with. I'm thinking the latter....a little kitchen table talk between Casey, Cindy and Lee, to come up with an abduction story and George was later told this story and repeated it during this interview. I have always thought in the back of my mind that the Anthonys knew what happened to Caylee, at the hands of the spiteful biotch, and since duct tape was used to kill her, they came up with the abduction story.  But even if I'm wrong, there is something very wrong about this. These are my thoughts and opinions only.
   wow you have something there

Is it my imagination or didn't George tell Zenaida's attorneys at his deposition that the only story he had heard was about Caylee being dropped off at Sawgrass? Or didn't that come up? I hate to ruin my day by going back to listen to that belligerent buffoon in the video of the deposition, so I was hoping if any monkey has a good memory and knew for sure, they'd oblige with the info. Please?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: September 25, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

But Local 6 has obtained a report from the FBI laboratory that reveals all traces of such a shape on the duct tape were destroyed by the FBI lab during a fingerprint-testing process and no photograph of the outline of a heart was taken by the FBI before all traces of it were obliterated.     
[/quote  why no pictures --this is so STUPID-the fbi must have know there was a possiblity it could have been destroyed-well dont worry monkeys-she will fry- by her own word the tapes and jailhouse calls and if that does not do BOZO will finish the job-as soon as him opens his mouth she is done for Monkey Devil!

We still have laundry bag, duct tape, Winnie the Pooh blanket, chemical composition of air in her car.... etc etc
w.o  you for a couple of etc etc etc etc etc
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1244 on: September 25, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »

Good Morning Monks old and new!!  I wouldn't condemn the FBI  just yet

Besides a match to the sticker was not found at the A's house. IMO this is minor and whoever suggested that BOZO et al leaked it was probably correct. BOZO and crew are, IMO, trying to throw out crap and hope some sticks!  This leak is very convenient

I agree about how convenient this leak is.  It seems as though the defense has been scrambling with some pretty convenient things ever since they lost the motion to postpone the fraud trial, and the motion to keep Padilla and Co's audios out.  The arrogant team thought they would win and now they need to get busy coming up with a serious defense - one they can't find so they resort to tactics like this.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: September 25, 2009, 12:21:20 PM »

Anthony Defense: No Evidence Of Heart Sticker
Investigators: Heart-Shaped Sticker Found On Caylee's Skull
POSTED: 11:37 am EDT September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 11:48 am EDT September 25, 2009
<snipped>
The defense team of Casey Anthony said there is no evidence of a heart-shaped sticker allegedly found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

Investigators claim they found sheets of similar stickers among Anthony's belongings.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman was reacting to reports that the FBI destroyed evidence of the sticker residue on the tape when they were testing it for fingerprints.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21114372/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: September 25, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »

<snipped>
The defense team of Casey Anthony said there is no evidence of a heart-shaped sticker allegedly found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

Investigators claim they found sheets of similar stickers among Anthony's belongings.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokeswoman was reacting to reports that the FBI destroyed evidence of the sticker residue on the tape when they were testing it for fingerprints.

Well, at least we saw THIS coming. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:07 PM »

<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »

<snipped>

We sure did...I'm surprised it took them this long for a response.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1249 on: September 25, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »

Good Morning!   an angelic monkey

I am half asleep and have had no coffee yet. But in reference to the sticker, did I not remember Dr G was the one that discovered the outline of the sticker on the duct tape she removed from Caylee's skull, and even returned to the scene while the bones were still gathered to look for the sticker? Surely there were numerous pictures taken by her and her morgue workers during that part of the autopsy, as she is very thorough. I will drink some coffee and try to be a little more coherent.
I'm not sure, but I seem to remember some lab that saw the heart shaped residue and contacted LE to look for a sticker at the crime scene. Like you, I am sleepy as I was up late last night, but I will look for the document that stated this.

Good Morning to all Monkeys!!   Does anyone else feel like today will be a doc dump day?

Good Morning.I hope we get something.   

Me too, Trimm! Doing a doc dance here!  
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1250 on: September 25, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »

I would think that we have the testimony of LE and FBI that saw the imprint on the duct tape. I would think that testimony would carry a lot of weight in the trial.

Casey's going down!!!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1251 on: September 25, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »

Does anyone else feel that Bozo leaked this latest find to Pipitone?

i was just thinking the same thing, how would they get it before it was released....more tainting the jury

Makes sense.

I agree, but anyone paying close enough attention to pick up on this, would also be aware of the MAJOR flaws to the defense, so taint away, Bozo.............. it won't help, IMO!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 25, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

I find a great deal of humor in the fact that evidently BOZO et al want us to think that a nothing in this world, a  woman who commits maternal filicide is sooooooooooo important to society, that the whole of the Orlando LE and the FBI would destroy evidence just to get her convicted   yeah right!  BOZO is walking around in a dream world he created and expects everyone to walk in it with him.  WAKE UP BOZO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 25, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »

Good Morning!   an angelic monkey

I am half asleep and have had no coffee yet. But in reference to the sticker, did I not remember Dr G was the one that discovered the outline of the sticker on the duct tape she removed from Caylee's skull, and even returned to the scene while the bones were still gathered to look for the sticker? Surely there were numerous pictures taken by her and her morgue workers during that part of the autopsy, as she is very thorough. I will drink some coffee and try to be a little more coherent.
I'm not sure, but I seem to remember some lab that saw the heart shaped residue and contacted LE to look for a sticker at the crime scene. Like you, I am sleepy as I was up late last night, but I will look for the document that stated this.

Good Morning to all Monkeys!!   Does anyone else feel like today will be a doc dump day?

Good Morning.I hope we get something.   

Me too, Trimm! Doing a doc dance here!  

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1254 on: September 25, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »

I find a great deal of humor in the fact that evidently BOZO et al want us to think that a nothing in this world, a  woman who commits maternal filicide is sooooooooooo important to society, that the whole of the Orlando LE and the FBI would destroy evidence just to get her convicted   yeah right!  BOZO is walking around in a dream world he created and expects everyone to walk in it with him.  WAKE UP BOZO!!!

Hi Sunny!    I agree. There's plenty of evidence pertaining to her guilt anyway without manufacturing or destroying anything!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: September 25, 2009, 01:12:39 PM »

<snipped>

We sure did...I'm surprised it took them this long for a response.

Grrr! I hope their attempt to create this non-story falls flat, or better still--backfires! It's such a transparent attempt to make it seem as if the FBI is incompetent and to cast doubt on their other findings (such as decomposition in the trunk's air samples). When examining and testing evidence, there is most often some loss, such as with the bones. If they had to worry about losing any particle of a substance or evidence, there would be no forensic science at all. I wonder who Bozo's mole is at Channel 6?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1256 on: September 25, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

Hi Scatty! I think you've just hit on exactly what we're going to see during the trial. It's really the only path to take for the guilty. They'll just attack what the evidence is because they have little or none to put forth that points to innocence for their client.

It's hard to have evidence of innocence when you're not innocent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1257 on: September 25, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

<snipped>

Oh yes, and the defense will take advantage of this error.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: September 25, 2009, 01:36:11 PM »

[
Grrr! I hope their attempt to create this non-story falls flat, or better still--backfires! It's such a transparent attempt to make it seem as if the FBI is incompetent and to cast doubt on their other findings (such as decomposition in the trunk's air samples). When examining and testing evidence, there is most often some loss, such as with the bones. If they had to worry about losing any particle of a substance or evidence, there would be no forensic science at all. I wonder who Bozo's mole is at Channel 6?

The FBI would have to have known they would lose the evidence by testing it, correct? And for them to take such a risk at losing it to obtain better evidence, would outweigh the decision not to...soooo...I'm thinking they had a pretty good hunch at what they may find, or hope to find, and they got it!...They're only saying that the sticker residue was destroyed, right? Not that they didn't recover any evidence from it?...Ugh, does this make sense.   

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: September 25, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »

[

The FBI would have to have known they would lose the evidence by testing it, correct? And for them to take such a risk at losing it to obtain better evidence, would outweigh the decision not to...soooo...I'm thinking they had a pretty good hunch at what they may find, or hope to find, and they got it!...They're only saying that the sticker residue was destroyed, right? Not that they didn't recover any evidence from it?...Ugh, does this make sense.   

Pefect sense. You hit the nail on the head. I hope and pray they got a lovely KC fingerprint.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.