April 23, 2024, 10:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276095 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 26, 2009, 07:32:15 PM »

Sorry, the Milsteads are out on their boat and George is too busy at home, counting his 'licensing fees'.

O/T...Western, your name works now! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: September 26, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »

Sorry, the Milsteads are out on their boat and George is too busy at home, counting his 'licensing fees'.

Well sort of- did you notice that the Observr is spelt differently now?    An e was taken out...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: September 26, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »

Thank you for the mention, Monks.  I miss discussing this case here with my Monkey pals, but for the time being I think it best for me to participate by reading (and scrolling sometimes), and not by posting.  Just for now, and I hope you will understand.  I so appreciate the great links and thoughts posted by so many smart, caring Monkeys -- please keep them coming, as I will be reading here (as always), and hope to join in with the discussions again at a later date. In the meantime, here is a little "thank you" gift:

My interpretation of the handwritten notes from 12/18,
with a big thank you to Tupelo and SeeMe for getting the doc for us:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6073.msg958966#msg958966

12/18/08
By:  EPM [FBI Lab Coordinator Erin P. Martin, author of these notes]

Telephone call from Intelligence Analyst Cowan -- picking up items from Medical Examiner's office today.  Need to go to Orange County Sheriff's Office as well.  Asked if possible to submit all items needed just after [the] New Year -- She'll have to call Evidence Control Unit  back -- they may want to submit as soon as possible just to have it out of their storage area[s?].  Telephone call from Intelligence Analyst Cowan -- sticker found at scene -- heart shape ~ size of a man's fingernail -- It is stuck to the back of a picture frame.  Evidence Response Team left it on frame and packaged if for latent [fingerprint testing] presentation.

-----------------------

Note:  This is only my own interpretation, and is subject to error. 
See on Page 5 at this link, the reference to Karen B. Cowan, in an earlier FBI report in this case:
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:lrxHVm9lSIsJ:blogs.discovery.com/files/18530297.pdf+Precedence:+ROUTINE+Date:+07/28/2008+To:+Laboratory+Attn:+Evidence+Control+Center+Michael+Vanarsdale&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

God Bless Our Caylee.                 
 an angelic monkey                 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: September 26, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »

Thank you for the mention, Monks.  I miss discussing this case here with my Monkey pals, but for the time being I think it best for me to participate by reading (and scrolling sometimes), and not by posting.  Just for now, and I hope you will understand.  I so appreciate the great links and thoughts posted by so many smart, caring Monkeys -- please keep them coming, as I will be reading here (as always), and hope to join in with the discussions again at a later date. In the meantime, here is a little "thank you" gift:

-----------------------

Desi, thanks for your gift!!   And I agree with your interpretation.   Other than that, I completely disagree with you....I think it's best that you are here doing what YOU DO BEST!!! IMO it is not best for you or US for you to be merely reading ....scrolling...now that is often a good thing..I do it very often myself   sometimes you just have to know that others know exactly what, who, why etc......  Caylee needs you and I, as others,  MISS you!!

I threatened to send georgie and the milstupids after you....and I will!!   stay strong!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: September 26, 2009, 10:14:49 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 26, 2009, 10:49:05 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Please light a candle for Caylee.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: September 26, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »

Well sort of- did you notice that the Observr is spelt differently now?    An e was taken out...

Yup! I noticed! 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:17 PM »

Evening, everyone!  Popping in to catch up.  We're not going to be discouraged by the "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" tactics of Jose Baez and the defense (no offense intended to Mr. Baez).  If, and that's a big if, the sticker residue was destroyed by the fingerprint testing, that doesn't necessarily mean the residue can't be proven to have been there.  We have not been told exactly what destroyed means.  Think of it this way, both the residue and the powder have two distinctly different chemical components...could the sample not be chemically analyzed to establish the difference, thereby establishing the residue?  ITA with smarter monkeys than I that just because the sample was destroyed, doesn't mean a viable fingerprint (full or partial) wasn't lifted from it.  Just a thought.  I'm not too concerned about the actual sticker residue because the likelihood of prints from the layers of tape itself is pretty high (not to mention the plastic bags).  When they said duct tape is a treasure trove to LE, they're "absolutely" right...everything from fingerprints to clothing/other fibers to cut/bite marks (teeth imprint patterns, lip imprint patterns).
On a side note, if I were Morgan & Morgan, I'd go after Cindy because she clearly and aggressively stated in various venues that she had Zenaida Gonzales' address and a picture of her at home.  She never produced either to LE, nor provided them to the various media outlets to clear the innocent ZG...can we say defamation at the very least?  Why didn't she produce them?  Well, other than the fact that they were non-existent, the Anthonys needed to keep the Zanny-the-Nanny-kidnapped-Caylee story going long enough to enable them to find Caylee and permanently take care of the evidence.  My honest opinion.  Cindy, at that juncture, clearly knew the innocent ZG was not Zanny the Nanny.  MO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: September 26, 2009, 10:57:48 PM »

-----------------------

Desi, thanks for your gift!!   And I agree with your interpretation.   Other than that, I completely disagree with you....I think it's best that you are here doing what YOU DO BEST!!! IMO it is not best for you or US for you to be merely reading ....scrolling...now that is often a good thing..I do it very often myself   sometimes you just have to know that others know exactly what, who, why etc......  Caylee needs you and I, as others,  MISS you!!

I threatened to send georgie and the milstupids after you....and I will!!   stay strong!!

I agree! Please don't stay away long Desian angelic monkey

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: September 26, 2009, 11:03:45 PM »

Evening, everyone!  Popping in to catch up.  We're not going to be discouraged by the "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" tactics of Jose Baez and the defense (no offense intended to Mr. Baez).  If, and that's a big if, the sticker residue was destroyed by the fingerprint testing, that doesn't necessarily mean the residue can't be proven to have been there.  We have not been told exactly what destroyed means.  Think of it this way, both the residue and the powder have two distinctly different chemical components...could the sample not be chemically analyzed to establish the difference, thereby establishing the residue?  ITA with smarter monkeys than I that just because the sample was destroyed, doesn't mean a viable fingerprint (full or partial) wasn't lifted from it.  Just a thought.  I'm not too concerned about the actual sticker residue because the likelihood of prints from the layers of tape itself is pretty high (not to mention the plastic bags).  When they said duct tape is a treasure trove to LE, they're "absolutely" right...everything from fingerprints to clothing/other fibers to cut/bite marks (teeth imprint patterns, lip imprint patterns).
On a side note, if I were Morgan & Morgan, I'd go after Cindy because she clearly and aggressively stated in various venues that she had Zenaida Gonzales' address and a picture of her at home.  She never produced either to LE, nor provided them to the various media outlets to clear the innocent ZG...can we say defamation at the very least?  Why didn't she produce them?  Well, other than the fact that they were non-existent, the Anthonys needed to keep the Zanny-the-Nanny-kidnapped-Caylee story going long enough to enable them to find Caylee and permanently take care of the evidence.  My honest opinion.  Cindy, at that juncture, clearly knew the innocent ZG was not Zanny the Nanny.  MO

Evening ISpy, I had the same thought about the fingerprint. Also, I've wondered about Morgan going after CA. Wonder why he didn't do that initially? It's obvious to me that that's where he could possibly have a better case. She is the one, after all, collecting the blood money. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: September 26, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-wkmg-gives-thumbsup-to-casey-anthony-book.html
Casey Anthony: WKMG gives thumbs-up to book on Casey Anthony case
posted by halboedeker on Sep 26, 2009 10:37:57 AM
How often do you hear a book review on local news?

Just about never. But WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest turned reviewer last night and gave a thumbs-up to a new, 352-page book about the Casey Anthony case. The book: "Mommy's Little  Girl" by Diane Fanning. It will be out in early November.

"At least for a little while, for people following the Casey Anthony saga, this is basically going to be like a bible for them," DeForest told anchor Lauren Rowe. "It condenses those thousands and thousands of court documents into an easy-to-read story."

Fanning supplies new details about Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, DeForest said. The author looks at Cindy's upbringing and her sometimes contentious marriage to George Anthony. (George and Casey Anthony are pictured.)

Although Fanning mostly draws on court documents, she speculates about how Casey might have killed her daughter, Caylee, DeForest said. Casey Anthony is charged with the child's murder.

DeForest interviewed Fanning, who said the Anthony story is so odd that readers wouldn't believe it in a mystery novel. Fanning, who has written other true-crime books, said she hoped the Anthony book will "help people understand the red flags so that it will help someone save another child's life."
DeForest kept returning to the critic's role: "The author weaves a compelling narrative about Casey Anthony's often peculiar life."

Rowe asked: "Is it a good read?"

DeForest: "It's very interesting. It goes by real quick. It's like reading a story from beginning to end."

Could book reviews be a new trend in local news?

uummmmmm this might be an interesting read

I think so too, When I had first learned of her book, I swore I wouldn't read it, ever, but after reading this article, it sure does sound like it would be interesting, with details of GA & CA marriage. I'm also interested in hearing her thoughts on how KC killed Caylee!  an angelic monkey

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: September 26, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

BluesyGram-ITA with you.  I believe God used Roy Kronk to find Caylee and honestly I don't care how.  The truth of the matter was that someone was conspiring with Casey/Baez/Cindy/George/Lee to get Caylee's location to Dominic Casey.  Waaaay to close to target to be a psychic tip with those black trashbag poking shenanigans.  My prayer is that Dominic Casey realizes the world of trouble he's gotten himself into and comes clean, for his own sake first of all.  I hope he has the wisdom to realize it's his only way out, especially if he ever want to be a practicing PI in FL again.  Seriously, what court is going to buy that cock-a-mamie psychic story?  Judges deal with facts and the fact is he, as an employee of the Anthony family, was filmed out there on Suburban Drive looking in the woods roughly 300 feet from where Caylee was found.  He was filmed slashing black trash bags in the vicinity, only black trash bags and only in that particular location.  All the while, his employers were screaming at the top of their lungs they were only looking for a live Caylee.  All the while, his employers were refusing to provide Caylee's clothing for search dogs because they "were looking for a live Caylee".  The Anthonys weren't looking for anybody, dead or alive.  Lee was working and CA & GA were making the television and Missing Children event rounds.  If Dominic Casey ever expects to find peace again, he'll tell the truth because he's in way over his head.  There is no where to run or hide in this.
I thank God that obviously Jim was uncomfortable with what was transpiring and made those video tapes.  IMO, the hand of God is all over this in all the incidentals (the particular brand of rare duct tape, the trash bag manufacturing code striations, the laundry bag from home, all the Facebook/MySpace pages, the voluminous text messages, the party pics, the Blockbuster security video, the trunk evidence, the BOA and Target videos, Amy's checks, Roy Kronk, Dominic Casey video, Caylee's documented tee-shirt, the taped jail video visits and initial call home, and lastly the defiant and well-documented lies (IMO) of the Anthony family members).

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: September 26, 2009, 11:34:22 PM »

BluesyGram-ITA with you.  I believe God used Roy Kronk to find Caylee and honestly I don't care how.  The truth of the matter was that someone was conspiring with Casey/Baez/Cindy/George/Lee to get Caylee's location to Dominic Casey.  Waaaay to close to target to be a psychic tip with those black trashbag poking shenanigans.  My prayer is that Dominic Casey realizes the world of trouble he's gotten himself into and comes clean, for his own sake first of all.  I hope he has the wisdom to realize it's his only way out, especially if he ever want to be a practicing PI in FL again.  Seriously, what court is going to buy that cock-a-mamie psychic story?  Judges deal with facts and the fact is he, as an employee of the Anthony family, was filmed out there on Suburban Drive looking in the woods roughly 300 feet from where Caylee was found.  He was filmed slashing black trash bags in the vicinity, only black trash bags and only in that particular location.  All the while, his employers were screaming at the top of their lungs they were only looking for a live Caylee.  All the while, his employers were refusing to provide Caylee's clothing for search dogs because they "were looking for a live Caylee".  The Anthonys weren't looking for anybody, dead or alive.  Lee was working and CA & GA were making the television and Missing Children event rounds.  If Dominic Casey ever expects to find peace again, he'll tell the truth because he's in way over his head.  There is no where to run or hide in this.
I thank God that obviously Jim was uncomfortable with what was transpiring and made those video tapes.  IMO, the hand of God is all over this in all the incidentals (the particular brand of rare duct tape, the trash bag manufacturing code striations, the laundry bag from home, all the Facebook/MySpace pages, the voluminous text messages, the party pics, the Blockbuster security video, the trunk evidence, the BOA and Target videos, Amy's checks, Roy Kronk, Dominic Casey video, Caylee's documented tee-shirt, the taped jail video visits and initial call home, and lastly the defiant and well-documented lies (IMO) of the Anthony family members).

I love that!  an angelic monkey 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: September 26, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

Evening ISpy, I had the same thought about the fingerprint. Also, I've wondered about Morgan going after CA. Wonder why he didn't do that initially? It's obvious to me that that's where he could possibly have a better case. She is the one, after all, collecting the blood money. 
Gizzie-I wonder why he doesn't go after Cindy too.  I wonder if he plans to play George against Cindy..George who's testified to a Grand Jury..who's testimony is likely to be released under the Sunshine Law to a waiting Morgan & Morgan.  I think George is the weakest link.  I think before it's all said and done, Cindy "Don't mess with me because I will win!" is going to be much worse for the wear and very sorry she ever messed with Morgan.  I watched her depos and she was so full of pride, spite,and arrogance.  Yet in the end, it was she who was forced to answer that last question- that she did know it was not this Zenaida Gonzales and she still went on television and did not clear this ZG when she clearly had the opportunity.  Score: Morgan 1, Cindy 0.  Outwitted at her own game.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 27, 2009, 12:04:32 AM »

I think Cindy is nearly her own worst enemy.  The court system is not the Anthony household:  Bullying; demeaning people; sarcasm; temper tantrums; who pays the bills; and who can scream the loudest tactics aren't going to work here.  No one, and I mean, no one is impressed or scared of Cindy, George, or Lee in the slightest.  It is fascinating (in a psychological case study sort of way) to watch Cindy and George launch into their toddlerish temper tantrums and tirades.  It's both shocking and angering, with their lack of respect for courtroom proceedings and basic civility.  It's bemusing that they honestly believe all their yelling and screaming, flinging and flailing is really going to get them their own way.  It's also tremendously sad to see this regressive behavior from beyond-middle aged adults (a nurse and a retired law officer to boot).  Is it no wonder their children behave as they do?  It's like a microcosmic glimpse into the Anthony home and the degree of dysfunction in their relationships.
It's really a sad thing George and Cindy have no real, long-term friends.  I'm not sure Ohio Jim is truly a reciprocal friend.  He & George may have been LE partners at some point, IDK.  I strongly feel that George called him and asked him to come when Casey got bonded out because George needed an outsider.  IMO, he may have been angry enough to cause Casey bodily harm and knew he needed someone honest, whom he could trust, whom he respected, and in whom he could confide-a sounding board.  All my own opinion.   

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: September 27, 2009, 12:08:02 AM »

Gizzie-I wonder why he doesn't go after Cindy too.  I wonder if he plans to play George against Cindy..George who's testified to a Grand Jury..who's testimony is likely to be released under the Sunshine Law to a waiting Morgan & Morgan.  I think George is the weakest link.  I think before it's all said and done, Cindy "Don't mess with me because I will win!" is going to be much worse for the wear and very sorry she ever messed with Morgan.  I watched her depos and she was so full of pride, spite,and arrogance.  Yet in the end, it was she who was forced to answer that last question- that she did know it was not this Zenaida Gonzales and she still went on television and did not clear this ZG when she clearly had the opportunity.  Score: Morgan 1, Cindy 0.  Outwitted at her own game.

I don't think it's over for her, not even close! And I will enjoy every last minute of, because she definitely deserves all that and more! 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1336 on: September 27, 2009, 12:21:55 AM »

I think Cindy is nearly her own worst enemy.  The court system is not the Anthony household:  Bullying; demeaning people; sarcasm; temper tantrums; who pays the bills; and who can scream the loudest tactics aren't going to work here.  No one, and I mean, no one is impressed or scared of Cindy, George, or Lee in the slightest.  It is fascinating (in a psychological case study sort of way) to watch Cindy and George launch into their toddlerish temper tantrums and tirades.  It's both shocking and angering, with their lack of respect for courtroom proceedings and basic civility.  It's bemusing that they honestly believe all their yelling and screaming, flinging and flailing is really going to get them their own way.  It's also tremendously sad to see this regressive behavior from beyond-middle aged adults (a nurse and a retired law officer to boot).  Is it no wonder their children behave as they do?  It's like a microcosmic glimpse into the Anthony home and the degree of dysfunction in their relationships.
It's really a sad thing George and Cindy have no real, long-term friends.  I'm not sure Ohio Jim is truly a reciprocal friend.  He & George may have been LE partners at some point, IDK.  I strongly feel that George called him and asked him to come when Casey got bonded out because George needed an outsider.  IMO, he may have been angry enough to cause Casey bodily harm and knew he needed someone honest, whom he could trust, whom he respected, and in whom he could confide-a sounding board.  All my own opinion.   

ISpy, I too find the lack of close friendships very telling. You would think that Cindy would have had at least a couple of friends from work, church or other activities to drop everything and surround her with support, especially in the days immediately following Caylee's disappearance. Those are the kind of friends that are worth more than any earthly treasure. I
do not remember seeing that in the Anthony home. Then again, to have friends like that requires being that kind of friend. All the players here seem too self absorbed and self focused.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: September 27, 2009, 12:23:18 AM »

I also think Lee has done an pretty good job distancing himself from his screaming ranting and raving parents.  He clearly does not want to be defined by their public outbursts.  I'd like to know what happened between Casey's initial phone call home when Lee told her, "You're not going to keep putting everyone through this, the same _______ you've been putting Mom through for the last four-five weeks."  (not perfectly exact quote, but close enough), and when he became P.I. Lee Anthony speaking in code-speak in the taped jail visits.  I'm guessing someone told him Caylee was dead.  JMO
Although we haven't seen or heard much from Lee, IMO he's been quietly working behind the scenes on Casey's behalf.  I can't see Mr. Technology not emailing or somehow electronically communicating with his sister at all...not when her life is at stake and he knows exactly what's been taken by LE and details like that...not buying it.  IMO, he gives the appearance of cooperating with LE, Morgan & Morgan depos, but he's got a history of covering for Casey.  I do feel sorry for him,in the sense,that people in highly dysfunctional families assume certain roles to survive.  I've been the secret-keeper, the go-between for Mom & Dad.  I hope Lee learns that telling the complete truth is one of the best ways to love and be loyal.  You love them enough to be honest and prevent them from destroying themselves/someone else.  I hope Lee really loves his family.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: September 27, 2009, 12:37:54 AM »

ISpy, I too find the lack of close friendships very telling. You would think that Cindy would have had at least a couple of friends from work, church or other activities to drop everything and surround her with support, especially in the days immediately following Caylee's disappearance. Those are the kind of friends that are worth more than any earthly treasure. I
do not remember seeing that in the Anthony home. Then again, to have friends like that requires being that kind of friend. All the players here seem too self absorbed and self focused.

I hear you, Blumonkey!  It's safe to say that most people have some connection to their neighbors, co-workers, social clubs, Church/Bible study group, former babysitters, friends, and life-long friends.  All of whom would certainly come forward in a Missing Child situation.  When I go to funerals (or drive my elderly neighbors), I always think about how you can tell the measure of a man by the people who come to the funeral home/funeral.  Speaking from the family side, I'm always honored by those who took an evening/a day out of their life to attend my family member's funeral.  I find myself marveling at how many lives one person touches in the course of a lifetime.  So, it speaks volumes to me (in a sad way) at the lack of friends I see with the Anthonys.  Sadder still, is that support could/would likely have been given to them had they not come out swinging at LE the way they did in the beginning.  The whole thing is just really sad.  Of course, Caylee being, by far, the saddest part.  For her sake, I want justice for the murder itself.  I want accountability and justice for all of the lying/evidence tampering/obstruction of justice/perjury/false witness/slander/libel by family members, as well.  All my own opinion. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: September 27, 2009, 12:45:12 AM »

I don't think it's over for her, not even close! And I will enjoy every last minute of, because she definitely deserves all that and more! 

I agree Gizzie!  I think Cindy's going to wish she'd never heard of Morgan, by the time it's all said and done.  I've never seen anyone before in my life, who seems to be rushing headlong to destruction like Cindy appears to be.  In a sad sort of way, it's like watching a moth attracted to the flame.  I just want her to stop.  I want her to step outside of Anthonyland and see reality..and of course come clean.
MOO.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.