April 18, 2024, 03:12:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275979 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: September 27, 2009, 12:47:25 AM »

Well, thanks for bouncing ideas and opinions around with me here on the late night crew.     It's been nice, but time to run.  Hope you all have a great evening/morning!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: September 27, 2009, 01:04:20 AM »

Have sweet dreams Ispy, I just wanted to express that your contributions and presence are very much appreciated & respected, same to you Blumonkey & Gizzie

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1342 on: September 27, 2009, 01:44:35 AM »

Have sweet dreams Ispy, I just wanted to express that your contributions and presence are very much appreciated & respected, same to you Blumonkey & Gizzie
Thank you, Capp. You don't know how much you and your thoughtful posts were missed while you were so ill. The way this case is unfolding causes me to think we will need you more than ever in the days to come.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 27, 2009, 06:54:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: September 27, 2009, 07:06:15 AM »

UPDATED: Conway: No Paid Interviews For While I Represented Cindy Anthony
Anthony Defense: No Evidence Of Heart Sticker
POSTED: 11:37 am EDT September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 6:49 pm EDT September 26, 2009
<snipped>
Also on Friday, Cindy Anthony's attorney Brad Conway said no interview has ever been paid for during his representation of the Anthonys.

In Lee Anthony's most recent sworn deposition, his former attorney said prosecutors asked him an unexpected question.

"The question was, 'It came out in your mother's sworn deposition yesterday she was taking remuneration from this case,' and they asked my client, and he said 'no,'" Attorney Tom Luka said.

Some suspect Cindy Anthony took the money in connection with her upcoming exclusive interview on the CBS news magazine show "48 Hours Mystery."
http://www.wesh.com/news/21114372/detail.html
Video  http://www.wesh.com/video/21126070/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: September 27, 2009, 08:58:40 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122392

Caylee - Haleigh - Adji – Where Is The Justice?
Posted on September 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed
Read 1,162 times.

My wife and I receive a good deal of Email traffic on the subject of missing children, a subject that should be the exception rather than the rule. Alas missing children seem to have become the latest ‘hot’ criminal item. One of the grumbles that Jan and I hear are that we only cover certain cases. Well, there is a good reason, we have limited resources, and there unfortunately are only 24 hours in the day!

We like to cover a story as well as we can.

Caylee Anthony had 100% of our attention, if you search Google you will see that. We continue to monitor the case, but, the little girl is no longer with us. Caylee Anthony’s mother sits in jail munching snacks purchased by idiots that put money into her jail account. Casey Anthony faces a murder charge, and unfortunately it likely will not be until next spring that she will have to face the court room. Her attorney Jose Bozo Baez prefers to spend his time spreading the guilt wherever he can, Zanny the Nanny, Jessie Grund, etc. Of course there is this huge question of who is paying his bill? Poke into that area, and some interesting names pop up. If I had the time and resources I would love to explore more, but the fact is, Caylee Anthony is dead. Do not get me wrong, I want justice. Everyone in the immediate family deserves punishment. Also the dubious ‘Trusts’ and ‘Non Profits’. This case is not about justice, it is about profit! Books, TV, and Movie deals abound. These people are nothing but animals!

Haleigh Cummings was the next missing child that Blogger News got involved in. Having invested seven months and who knows how many hours into this case, all I can say is, I am damn glad I am not related to any of the dysfunctional idiots that are family to these escapees from the movie Deliverance!

I think it would be fair to say that the combined IQ’s of the Cummings and Croslin family’s could not gain entrance to MENSA. Most of them run around with IQ’s that match their hat size!

We hope that Haleigh Cummings is still alive and well. I talk to people daily on this case. One day I will share some of the information. But not until we find Haleigh Cummings.

Adji Desir has received little media attention. I don’t want to play the ‘race’, ’sex’, or ‘Mentally challenged’ card. But, all of them come into play. Adji is male, that immediately loses interest, missing kids need to be young females with cute hair and winning smiles. Adji does not fit the mold, he is 6 years old, but is challenged, his mental age is put at 2, he is male, and he is black. Should this make a difference? NO NO NO! But it has, Adji Desir gets no press. For those of you interested you can go here to read about Adji missing.

The dysfunctional Anthony’s, Croslin’s, and Cummings make the news. What happened to the Desir’s?

Where is Adji?

Simon Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: September 27, 2009, 09:18:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Will the case come unglued?
September 27, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: September 27, 2009, 10:25:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

September 27, 2009

Thanks,Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: September 27, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

Another night of good conversation between some of our brilliant posters. I read each and every one. I never scroll past a single one unless it is demeaning to another poster or if that poster states their ideas are superior to other posters. Everyone has their opinions, and I like to read them all.

Thank you for all you good thoughts,ideas, and links. Maybe Monday we will have some new documents. I can dream, can't I?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1349 on: September 27, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

September 27, 2009

Thanks for posting the article link Tupe! 

snipped from article:

Two days after the body was found, Martin described how a forensic examiner in the lab’s latent print operations unit, Elizabeth K. Fontaine, noticed a “heart-shape/outline” on the duct tape that was found wrapped around the mouth area and into the hair of the skull. After a process was used to lift any fingerprints from the tape, she was unable to see it .

Certainly, because we are dealing with the brainchild of Mr. J. Edgar Hoover himself, they kept a photographic record of it, right? Wrong, because in her next notation, Ms. Martin wrote, “No photo of image.”

Something seemed amiss, though, because on December 15, two days after the initial notes on the tape were jotted down, she logged a call from an evidence response team agent working in Orlando. “Agent wanted to know if the lab’s TEU [trace Evidence Unit] saw anything on tape.”

After she checked, she wrote, “Per TEU: No, didn’t see any heart-shaped item.” Interesting, too, because agents working the crime scene were truly intrigued by it. This is the key to testimony at trial, when those agents will be saying what they saw, under oath, and the defense will do its best to taint it by saying it’s merely a matter of opinion.

I'm wondering if the State will just drop the issue from their case, and/or if the defense won't try to get it in at trial just to paint the entirety of the case in a bad light and attempt to raise skeptisim around the trustworthiness of what the State presents.

I believe Casey's going down, but I wish this hadn't happened.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1350 on: September 27, 2009, 04:48:18 PM »

CBB, I know, I'm actually very upset by this. I hear what people are saying, this evidence, that evidence, but I tell you, this is not good, no matter how you look at it  I asked the other day, surely the ME took pictures, I'm sure, right?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: September 27, 2009, 06:51:32 PM »

What a nice thing to say, Capp, even tho my contributions barely amount to everyone else's! Am glad you're back & feeling better!  an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1352 on: September 27, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »

@ Gizzie's Jack-o-Lantern and frightened, running smiley man!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: September 27, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: September 27, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »

CBB, I know, I'm actually very upset by this. I hear what people are saying, this evidence, that evidence, but I tell you, this is not good, no matter how you look at it  I asked the other day, surely the ME took pictures, I'm sure, right?

NOROSE, I am very sure Dr G took pictures of every step along the way. She is the one who removed the duct tape from Caylee's skull, as she said she had to cut it from her hair. She is very thorough, IMO.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 27, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

Dont be upset   no rose-KC is going down- just her interviews and phone conversations-she didn't report Caylee missing for 31 day-she party--dont worry -I was  upset to-for me the heart showed what a cold blooded person she is- The heart sticker  broke my heart-but she will go down dont worry about that, I will never understand how she could have put the sticker on that poor baby-she is evil 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: September 27, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

I was reading a little on the last thread. Sorry, I have been busy today and have not thoroughly finished. I can't remember who brought it up or I would credit them. Someone said something about if they could find a piece of duct tape with some of Caylee's live cells on it, and it made me think of this. I am going to run it by, and ones with more forensic knowledge may can answer.

I always thought it was peculiar that one small piece of duct tape was on the gas can. I have tried to think of a good reason for it to be there. I thought at one time that it was used to close the vent to prevent fumes from building up in the shed or trunk (bad idea), or to patch a leak. It looked as if it were not new. However, knowing how duct tape is, it wouldn't adhere to a place that leaked, or vented, as it would break the adhesive. It could have been to mark the can. Some people put their name or initial on a can, but we saw a closeup of the tape, and could see the name Henkle, but no other markings that I can recall.

As Casey had run out of gas before, I am wondering if the can may have been in her car trunk at one time, and at a time she taped Caylee either the last time, or one time before. It looked to me like a piece of tape that was too long, or torn in the wrong place, and was just stuck on the can to get it out of the way to continue. I have done it myself before. What I am wondering if it could either have some of Caylee's "live" cells, or maybe that and a fingerprint of Casey's. Would it still retain the cells and fingerprints, even stuck on the can? I'm thinking it would, but I could be wrong.

If we have talked about this before, I don't remember. If we have, nevermind. I just wondered what a better thinker than me thought about this. The piece of tape on the can has always made me wonder why it was there. And I am wondering if that is why the LE was interested in it so much. I think they found a roll of the tape, but I am not sure at this time about it right now. As I said, I've been very busy today.

I hope everyone has had a nice day. The pictures on the last thread were beautiful.   an angelic monkey
   Fanny May -- I think you are a pretty good thinker- when I wrap presents-I always mess up the tape I stick  the piece I messed up on the table or wherever-I think thats just what happend---you are right there is no other resonalbe explantion for tape to just be stuck on a can,  when I am done wrraping I ususally forget to take the tape I stuck on table off- I always see it later-then remove it, but you wouldnt bother with a gas can or even notice you left the tape-- dont know about cells -but there sure should be finger prints-
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: September 27, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »

@ Gizzie's Jack-o-Lantern and frightened, running smiley man!!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: September 27, 2009, 10:52:23 PM »

Capp-  thanks for the kind words. Glad you're back full steam ahead!  I missed your insightful, thought-provoking posts.

Desi- Miss your posts!  Thanks for the "gift" post this week and look forward to reading you again soon.

Gizzie- it's not in the number of posts you have...it's what's tucked into the posts that counts.  You, my friend, are a valuable part of SM.  Glad you're here.  We need all of our monkeys.  Hundreds of people working on a problem, solve it faster than just a few.

FannyMae-I agree with you!  I try to read every post too.  Some nights that works better than others, so take it easy on me, people!  LOL!

Evening, everyone!  Glad you're here tonight.  Learned last night that an old friend was spending (apparently) lots of time reading the Twilight series books, watching the shows, playing Vampire Games, etc.  Did I mention this friend is pushing 40, with a young family?  I couldn't help but think how much better that amount of time could be used here at SM, trying to help find Missing Children and the perpetrators.  I mean, seriously...a vampire love story?     Is my generation gap showing?  LOL!   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: September 27, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

I was reading a little on the last thread. Sorry, I have been busy today and have not thoroughly finished. I can't remember who brought it up or I would credit them. Someone said something about if they could find a piece of duct tape with some of Caylee's live cells on it, and it made me think of this. I am going to run it by, and ones with more forensic knowledge may can answer.

I always thought it was peculiar that one small piece of duct tape was on the gas can. I have tried to think of a good reason for it to be there. I thought at one time that it was used to close the vent to prevent fumes from building up in the shed or trunk (bad idea), or to patch a leak. It looked as if it were not new. However, knowing how duct tape is, it wouldn't adhere to a place that leaked, or vented, as it would break the adhesive. It could have been to mark the can. Some people put their name or initial on a can, but we saw a closeup of the tape, and could see the name Henkle, but no other markings that I can recall.

As Casey had run out of gas before, I am wondering if the can may have been in her car trunk at one time, and at a time she taped Caylee either the last time, or one time before. It looked to me like a piece of tape that was too long, or torn in the wrong place, and was just stuck on the can to get it out of the way to continue. I have done it myself before. What I am wondering if it could either have some of Caylee's "live" cells, or maybe that and a fingerprint of Casey's. Would it still retain the cells and fingerprints, even stuck on the can? I'm thinking it would, but I could be wrong.

If we have talked about this before, I don't remember. If we have, nevermind. I just wondered what a better thinker than me thought about this. The piece of tape on the can has always made me wonder why it was there. And I am wondering if that is why the LE was interested in it so much. I think they found a roll of the tape, but I am not sure at this time about it right now. As I said, I've been very busy today.

I hope everyone has had a nice day. The pictures on the last thread were beautiful.   an angelic monkey
   Fanny May -- I think you are a pretty good thinker- when I wrap presents-I always mess up the tape I stick  the piece I messed up on the table or wherever-I think thats just what happend---you are right there is no other resonalbe explantion for tape to just be stuck on a can,  when I am done wrraping I ususally forget to take the tape I stuck on table off- I always see it later-then remove it, but you wouldnt bother with a gas can or even notice you left the tape-- dont know about cells -but there sure should be finger prints-

Hey, Cherjers-me too!  It's always fun to find stuck-to-the-table tape days/weeks later.  *grin*  Seriously, if you trying to tape a person, you'd almost need a second pair of hands to hold the tape.  A gas can makes perfect sense to me, especially if it's handy (either in the backyard tool shed or the trunk, depending on where you're doing the taping).  Which makes me wonder... anyone know or have a guess as to how far that shed is from the pool area?  Sorry, if this has already been covered.  Also, anyone have a shot of the inside of that shed?   Is it big enough for Casey to have taken Caylee inside to wrap her?  (I hate to say that-uuuuh!)

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.