April 19, 2024, 08:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275994 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: September 27, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »

BB in a bit.  Want to check Haleigh's thread tonight and have some research to do too.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 27, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »

Capp-  thanks for the kind words. Glad you're back full steam ahead!  I missed your insightful, thought-provoking posts.

Desi- Miss your posts!  Thanks for the "gift" post this week and look forward to reading you again soon.

Gizzie- it's not in the number of posts you have...it's what's tucked into the posts that counts.  You, my friend, are a valuable part of SM.  Glad you're here.  We need all of our monkeys.  Hundreds of people working on a problem, solve it faster than just a few.

FannyMae-I agree with you!  I try to read every post too.  Some nights that works better than others, so take it easy on me, people!  LOL!

Evening, everyone!  Glad you're here tonight.  Learned last night that an old friend was spending (apparently) lots of time reading the Twilight series books, watching the shows, playing Vampire Games, etc.  Did I mention this friend is pushing 40, with a young family?  I couldn't help but think how much better that amount of time could be used here at SM, trying to help find Missing Children and the perpetrators.  I mean, seriously...a vampire love story?     Is my generation gap showing?  LOL!   

I found this petition for 48 hrs apparently the anthonys are going to be on lets speak up and sign
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: September 28, 2009, 12:00:15 AM »

Capp-  thanks for the kind words. Glad you're back full steam ahead!  I missed your insightful, thought-provoking posts.

Desi- Miss your posts!  Thanks for the "gift" post this week and look forward to reading you again soon.

Gizzie- it's not in the number of posts you have...it's what's tucked into the posts that counts.  You, my friend, are a valuable part of SM.  Glad you're here.  We need all of our monkeys.  Hundreds of people working on a problem, solve it faster than just a few.

FannyMae-I agree with you!  I try to read every post too.  Some nights that works better than others, so take it easy on me, people!  LOL!

Evening, everyone!  Glad you're here tonight.  Learned last night that an old friend was spending (apparently) lots of time reading the Twilight series books, watching the shows, playing Vampire Games, etc.  Did I mention this friend is pushing 40, with a young family?  I couldn't help but think how much better that amount of time could be used here at SM, trying to help find Missing Children and the perpetrators.  I mean, seriously...a vampire love story?     Is my generation gap showing?  LOL!   

ISpy, thank you! And the vampire love story? I agree!  an angelic monkey

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: September 28, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

BB in a bit.  Want to check Haleigh's thread tonight and have some research to do too.
http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/sep/24/inside-death-row--92592/video-news/

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:45 AM »

Thanks, loca- for the links!  Can't tell you how disappointed I am that 48 Hours is planning to have the Anthonys on.  I usually catch 48 Hours online, but this definitely gives me pause.  I don't think anyone should be giving them a platform of any kind.  If I produced 48 Hours, there's no way I'd pay them.  They tell one story on this show,a different version on show #2, followed by a new version in their depositions.  Why would a producer pay top dollar for "Exclusive" lies?  Seriously.  I think the public has seen enough pics of Caylee to be able to ascertain that sometimes she looked miserable/scared/tired, but somebody made her pose anyway so they could get their picture-perfect moment.  We've seen more than our share of the circles under her eyes, the marks on her cheekbones, and those under her eyes.  We've seen all the happy photos that make all the not-so-happy ones even more ominous.  If the show were a tribute to Caylee (as it should be), we the viewers would be thrilled to watch.  48 Hours needs to realize that we,the public, have better things to watch in our Fall lineup than Cindy & George lie/deny/spin trying to defend their murdering daughter and get her off.  We really don't want to hear another word from the Anthonys, unless they'd like to confess their evidence tampering/obstructions of this investigation/perjurious statements and comments, publicly clear and apologize to Zenaida Gonzales (in all media venues where they have perpetrated that lie), and publicly apologize to LE/Tim Miller of Texas Equisearch/Leonard Padilla and company/all of America whom Cindy demanded to get off our **** and look for her granddaughter.       All just my own opinion. 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 28, 2009, 02:44:28 AM »

Sorry loca- didn't mean to unload on you.  I should be saying that to 48 Hours.

Well, on that note, I'm heading out.  Good morning all!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1366 on: September 28, 2009, 03:13:42 AM »

I have been thinking about the missing heart/residue on the duct tape. I do wish we had a picture and there could be one that we are not aware of. It is quite common for remnants of evidence to be destroyed in testing. Ror example bone may be crushed to obtain DNA or skin may be destroyed if dealing with a limited specimen. What we must remember is the weight this will carry with the jury when looking at the totality of evidence. In this case the jury will be primarily be concerned with two hearts.Caylee's heart was that of a precious, loving child. Even at her young age she had care and compassion for others. Remember her visit with her great grandfather at the nursing home when she asked "Are you tired, Papa?" Her heart overflowed with goodness and innocence. The next heart the jury will examine is Casey's. This is the heart of a mother who referred to her child as "little snot head." We see this mother going to the video store with her boyfriend the same day her daughter was "taken" by the non-existing baby sitter. This mother spends that night with her boyfriend as if nothing had happened that day. Casey's heart was filled with concern only for herself. We see pictures of her at Fusion nightclub a few days later flashing that Colgate smile while making out with both men and women. Her heart was so hard that she did not report her daughter missing for 31 days while she went on a shopping spree with money stolen from a friend. She even stole money from her grandfather's healthcare account. Time will not permit me to illuminate the cruel acts for which Casey alone is responsible. The prosecution will put it all out there for the jury to clearly see. How dark and evil is the heart of a mother who murders her own child and feels no remorse !
Baez and company can focus on the missing heart on duct tape and try to distract and disprove. The jury will focus on the heart of an innocent child and the dark heart of a mother who broke that heart and then silenced it's beating. Justice for Caylee is getting closer each day.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: September 28, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »

Good evening, actually good morning...ugh yet again my entire county suffered a Comcast "fiber line" getting severed & I was down from 1 this afternoon until a half hour ago...I rarely use this emoticon  but I was livid well beyond a shade of red!

Id hope that the public's outrage would be more persuasive with some of these network exec's but unfortunately most of them are more concerned about ratings which turns into $$.   Oprah & very few others to their credit took a moral stance upon reflection & looking into this case, I guess we didnt realize how rare that would be...what a fine example of the break down of society.   48 hours still could have had a very large audience IF they told this story from what the evidence & circumstances surrounding the case without giving the Anthonys a platform to lie their sorry @$$es off & attempt to save their monster from a felony murder conviction.   We havent seen how they plan on being "fair" in their episode BUT as far as I am concerned even aliens must have knowledge that the Anthonys are lying sacks of fecal matter.  Its disrespectful to Angel Caylee to let her family lie for her killer instead of standing in her name for justice.   The argument that Casey is their flesh & blood & they have a right to protect her despite her heinous crime goes out the window when they went beyond supporting her but are willing participants in attempting to not only conceal what Casey did but to let her get away with it, luckily despite a few snags I have absolute faith that they will not succeed.   Chin up everyone, I am sure the defense will have a handful of minor successes but will not be able to hurdle the TRUTH.

I have to stop by and catch up on the Haleigh case before I turn in - I'll cyas later today MUAH!  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 28, 2009, 03:21:24 AM »

I have been thinking about the missing heart/residue on the duct tape. I do wish we had a picture and there could be one that we are not aware of. It is quite common for remnants of evidence to be destroyed in testing. Ror example bone may be crushed to obtain DNA or skin may be destroyed if dealing with a limited specimen. What we must remember is the weight this will carry with the jury when looking at the totality of evidence. In this case the jury will be primarily be concerned with two hearts.Caylee's heart was that of a precious, loving child. Even at her young age she had care and compassion for others. Remember her visit with her great grandfather at the nursing home when she asked "Are you tired, Papa?" Her heart overflowed with goodness and innocence. The next heart the jury will examine is Casey's. This is the heart of a mother who referred to her child as "little snot head." We see this mother going to the video store with her boyfriend the same day her daughter was "taken" by the non-existing baby sitter. This mother spends that night with her boyfriend as if nothing had happened that day. Casey's heart was filled with concern only for herself. We see pictures of her at Fusion nightclub a few days later flashing that Colgate smile while making out with both men and women. Her heart was so hard that she did not report her daughter missing for 31 days while she went on a shopping spree with money stolen from a friend. She even stole money from her grandfather's healthcare account. Time will not permit me to illuminate the cruel acts for which Casey alone is responsible. The prosecution will put it all out there for the jury to clearly see. How dark and evil is the heart of a mother who murders her own child and feels no remorse !
Baez and company can focus on the missing heart on duct tape and try to distract and disprove. The jury will focus on the heart of an innocent child and the dark heart of a mother who broke that heart and then silenced it's beating. Justice for Caylee is getting closer each day.

I saw this after I posted and Blumonkey you are so right...the jury will be gripped with Caylee's pure heart & the fact that she was dealt a mother with a black heart.   Every instance that Casey thought of herself over her child, every nasty thing she said along with the evidence of her trunk, etal...again I have faith that the jury will see what I'd say over 90% of the world sees...Caylee will have justice served her name.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 28, 2009, 06:17:22 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 28, 2009, 08:04:26 AM »

Good Morning!
As far as the heart sticker, i think they had to make a choice, either keep the outline which i think they said they found heart sticker that were "similar" or check for fingerprints, I think they went with the more important find. Whether they found hers we still dont know, we only know that they didnt find anyone elses.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 28, 2009, 08:28:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Jesse, I so agree with your last statement. Had Casey's print not been found, I believe we would have heard about it, right along with George, Cindy and Lee's not being there.

Here's the date to the 48 Hours show:

http://www.dianefanning.com/mycalendar.html

Saturday, October 17: 48 Hours
48 Hours broadcasts their show about the Casey Anthony case.  They flew me to Orlando for an interview and you can see what I had to say.  10pm eastern.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: September 28, 2009, 08:37:43 AM »

Jesse, I so agree with your last statement. Had Casey's print not been found, I believe we would have heard about it, right along with George, Cindy and Lee's not being there.

i sure hope they found something...it seems almost impossible to cut duct tape without leaving something. I doubt she had the frame of mind to wear gloves. If they did find fingerprints, is that something they have to give to the defense ahead of time? If so, then that means the defense could possible already know if there were fingerprints.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: September 28, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »

i sure hope they found something...it seems almost impossible to cut duct tape without leaving something. I doubt she had the frame of mind to wear gloves. If they did find fingerprints, is that something they have to give to the defense ahead of time? If so, then that means the defense could possible already know if there were fingerprints.
Baez made sure we saw that the sticker residue had been ruined and is no longer there.....why hasn't he let us see that Casey's fingerprint is not there as well?  Because it is, IMO.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 28, 2009, 08:46:43 AM »

evil Casey will go down for this horrendous crime..keep the faith peeps....Caylee will receive justice imo..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 28, 2009, 08:58:37 AM »

Baez made sure we saw that the sticker residue had been ruined and is no longer there.....why hasn't he let us see that Casey's fingerprint is not there as well?  Because it is, IMO.

I like the way you monkeys think.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: September 28, 2009, 08:59:56 AM »

evil Casey will go down for this horrendous crime..keep the faith peeps....Caylee will receive justice imo..

I wish the trial started tomorrow.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: September 28, 2009, 09:03:30 AM »

me too Trimm.....I will be glued to Court tv if it is on there!

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: September 28, 2009, 09:09:28 AM »

me too Trimm.....I will be glued to Court tv if it is on there!

i was thinking the same thing, i will have to get a tv for my office to watch it...unless it streams live on the computer..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 28, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Casey Anthony Book To Be Released
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 8:52 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.
"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they're angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.