April 19, 2024, 11:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275998 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2009, 09:02:52 PM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.
  I know Sunny-I've wondered the same.  I also noticed a video the other day where Cindy was showing off Casey's room.  I noticed the bed against the wall.  I thought "They probably had it against the wall so Caylee wouldn't fall off when she slept with Casey".  They I saw another video taken later and the room was rearranged with the bed in the center.  I wondered to myself "Why would you move it there if you were expecting to find Caylee and have her home soon"?  Just a though.

I remember that video ...it was with Greta! I remember thinking the room looked small and the bed was against the wall.  I found the video!  It is at the near end of the video.
  http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/20598076/caylee_s_grandparents_speak_out.htm#q=orlando

Hopefully someone else will be able to find the video with the bed moved. I am pretty sure I remember seeing it, but haven't a clue where to look for it.

Good thought BTW!!
Thanks Sunny.  I'm going to do some checking and I'll get back to you!  Got to go make dinner 1st though as hubby hungry!  I have to take a break from that video too-did you see the way Cindy was petting that dog?  Poor dog-he wanted down!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2009, 09:06:56 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.  Cindy's hammer skills

CINDY LETS IT RIP AND MAKES A SLIP-UNCUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhr2dq_sPI&feature=channel_page

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!

I so agree.  What an awful example for those children - I wonder if the mothers will be surprised when their children end up in street brawls, etc. when they're older ?;  I've always had the opinion that George & Cindy loved riling the crowds up.  Normal people would stay inside and out of sight as much as possible. 

Hi Ono!!   I THINK they loved the cameras,  especially sin-sin...of course she has said she only wanted to keep Caylee name in the media. However I don't think that was the reason. Like kc she loved being the center of attention. You are right,normal people would have stayed in......

eerrr that big square should have said normal...do do dodo

That's okay.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »

Fox 2 news just stated at Patrick Swayze has died.

So sad, I really liked him. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

He fought a long, hard battle, may he rest in peace. I was a big fan of his too. My prayers for his family.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »

Will a Florida monkey watch wesh 2- that has bob keating and the big hole in the case against casey tonight?
I am going to see if they have a watch live link, if I find one - I will post it if nobody has yet.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

Will a Florida monkey watch wesh 2- that has bob keating and the big hole in the case against casey tonight?
I am going to see if they have a watch live link, if I find one - I will post it if nobody has yet.
I was looking around for a link too. I live in Fl. but don't get their channel. Hopefully someone will have it on youtube!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

More whoppers Cindy has said!

~If they had something to charge her, why wouldn’t they do it today, with everything else? So I mean, hello? That’s — we’ve known this all along. Why else did they go and handcuff her and put her in jail? Because they feel that she — she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee is found, everybody’s going to know that she doesn’t need to be there. She doesn’t belong there, and she doesn’t deserve what everybody’s doing to her. No one knows everything. I don’t know 100 percent, but I sure as heck know a lot more, but I can’t say a lot of things.

~Today is actually very hopeful day. You know, I just found out that, you know, they did charge her formally today, which actually is a good thing because look what they charged her with. They didn’t charge her with anything but with, you know, voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence. If they had anything concrete on her, I think they would have used that today. Today was the last day that they had an opportunity to do so. That is in essence, a victory for us.

~I’m too trusting of people I’ve just met. I’ve gotten burned by all of you guys. So again, I can look you all in the eyes and you can say how you feel sorry for me, but then you can go back to your stations and allow them to make me look out to be some horrible person that had something to do with Caylee’s disappearance. So think about that.

~Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she’s lied, she’s told me the truth. We’ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at. I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn’t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

~Well, again, the people that have her — the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she’s protecting Caylee’s safety. And I cannot say that enough. Unfortunately, you know, I can’t say things that’s going to jeopardize what we’re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I’m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you’re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

~Casey’s telling us that Caylee’s life is in danger. If we go in there someone thinks that she’s going to tell me something more, then her life’s in danger. And I believe that.

~Well, I hope that’s the case. I mean, every day, I feel like we’re getting closer to locating where she’s at. It’s — Casey’s maintained all along she doesn’t know where Caylee’s at. Casey’s maintained all along that she doesn’t trust the authorities. And you know, as much as I want to say I can’t blame her for certain things…

~People don’t know my daughter. Anybody that knows Casey knows that she is a loving mother and she would do anything, including sit in the jail cell to protect her daughter.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Cece for bringing this over!  Where to start?

• a good thing because look what they charged her with,voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence,a victory for us- since when is VOLUNTARY child neglect a good thing?  How about withholding evidence when your only grandchild is MISSING and her car seat and favorite doll smell like death? A good thing???
  • you know- Cindy's working hard to defend herself and sound credible here
  • And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter.-notice Cindy can't even stomach this lie herself subconsciously, as she follows it up with admitting Casey's lied to her before.  This, in addition to, Cindy's infamous "My Caylee Is Missing" post in early June, detailing her mistrust of Casey and her evidence against Casey.
  • If Cindy "had no reason ever to doubt her daughter" as she so emphatically states, why does her subconscious keep forcing her to make confessions like this The only thing that raised a red flag to me ?  Red flags are indicators of distrust, doubt.  If you have "no reason ever to doubt your daughter", why would you send Super Sleuth Lee to find her at a night club (per Lee)? 
  • I never tried to find out where Caylee was- Bold faced lie, IMO!  We have: Cindy's "My Caylee Is Missing" post; we have LE statements that Cindy sent Lee looking for Casey because she wouldn't let Cindy talk to Caylee on the phone; we have Cindy in Morgan & Morgan Depos saying she kept calling Casey to see Caylee and Casey set her up in the parking lot, promising to bring Caylee, and did a no-show; and we have the well-publicized story of Cindy repeatedly calling Casey to talk to Caylee , only to be refused each time.
  • Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.- Funny thing how that pesky subconscious keeps popping us, forcing Cindy to contradict herself.  Also funny how Cindy fails to mention here that each and every time she asked, she was refused point-blank with a variety of creative excuses (that only increased that distrust she didn't have).

Rant over!  Oh, and Hello everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2009, 11:07:10 PM »

I was looking around for a link too. I live in Fl. but don't get their channel. Hopefully someone will have it on youtube!!

Youtube or maybe wesh will post it.  I am shocked they don't have a watch us live link. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20911873/detail.html

Big Question In Anthony Case: How Did Caylee Die?

Some Wonder If Prosecutors Can Prove Murder

POSTED: 7:02 pm EDT September 14, 2009
UPDATED: 11:05 pm EDT September 14, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is like a giant puzzle of circumstantial evidence with one giant piece missing.

Without proof that Caylee was murdered, some say it will be much tougher for prosecutors to get the conviction they are looking for.

How did Caylee die? Was it suffocation? Strangulation? Accidental drowning? No one knows for sure.

"The prosecution still has no evidence how she died," attorney Richard Hornsby told WESH 2 News. "Was it accidental or intentional?"

Some people who have followed the case still don't think Caylee was murdered.

"Yes I do, I believe it was accident," said Agnes Gaddy.

Without clearer evidence of how Caylee died, some say it would be hard for them to convict her mother Casey of premeditated murder.

Hornsby said, "If their goal is to get the death penalty, they need to come up with that evidence. It's way too weak."

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in 2008. When Caylee's body was found in December 2008, an autopsy revealed no exact cause of death.

Prosecutors have said they will seek the death penalty, when the trial is held in 2010. Anthony is in Orange County Jail on no bond.

The state's evidence includes Web searches for chloroform and neck-breaking, suggesting this was premeditated. They also have duct tape on Caylee's skull -- a hint something horrible happened to her.

They also witnesses reporting the smell of death in Anthony's car and a single decomposing hair in the trunk.

But does all this mean Caylee was murdered?

"It suggests a certain level of commitment or premeditation," said attorney Tom Luka, who at one time represented Anthony's brother, Lee. He also has prosecuted about 50 fifty homicide cases.

Luka said the state can use Casey Anthony's own lies and deception to fill the hole in their case.

"If it was an accident, then the prosecution can hammer the jury with why didn't she come clean initially," he said.

That argument rings true for others who've followed the case.

Said James Lormand, "Whether it was an accident or not that killed her, the fact that she tried to cover it up still means she's guilty."

Go to the link to cast your vote in the survey

SURVEY
Do you still think Caylee Anthony's death could possibly have been an accident?
Yes
No
I don't know
Results | Disclaimer | E-Mail

crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2009, 11:14:38 PM »

I've been working late and must have missed something!!!   

What big hole (other than the one Cindy stuffs pie in)?

Ohhhh, I have to go catch up!!   

Ooooops, sorry!  Hi Monkeys!!!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »

Taking a few to play catch up, but have to get back to work.  Thanks to all of you who keep monkeys like me updated on the latest happenings and news buzz!  I really appreciate it, since I don't have much time to spend here these days (no complaints, just the season of life I happen to be in).  Have a good evening and take good care, all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »

Night, ISpy!! Sorry to see you go! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2009, 11:21:23 PM »

Oh! COD is the "hole"?

Well, no surprises there. We knew the defense would make the most of that. It's one of the weaker links, but IMO it's a strong chain. Casey's Going Down!!! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:31 PM »

More whoppers Cindy has said!

~If they had something to charge her, why wouldn’t they do it today, with everything else? So I mean, hello? That’s — we’ve known this all along. Why else did they go and handcuff her and put her in jail? Because they feel that she — she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee is found, everybody’s going to know that she doesn’t need to be there. She doesn’t belong there, and she doesn’t deserve what everybody’s doing to her. No one knows everything. I don’t know 100 percent, but I sure as heck know a lot more, but I can’t say a lot of things.

~Today is actually very hopeful day. You know, I just found out that, you know, they did charge her formally today, which actually is a good thing because look what they charged her with. They didn’t charge her with anything but with, you know, voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence. If they had anything concrete on her, I think they would have used that today. Today was the last day that they had an opportunity to do so. That is in essence, a victory for us.

~I’m too trusting of people I’ve just met. I’ve gotten burned by all of you guys. So again, I can look you all in the eyes and you can say how you feel sorry for me, but then you can go back to your stations and allow them to make me look out to be some horrible person that had something to do with Caylee’s disappearance. So think about that.

~Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she’s lied, she’s told me the truth. We’ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at. I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn’t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

~Well, again, the people that have her — the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she’s protecting Caylee’s safety. And I cannot say that enough. Unfortunately, you know, I can’t say things that’s going to jeopardize what we’re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I’m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you’re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

~Casey’s telling us that Caylee’s life is in danger. If we go in there someone thinks that she’s going to tell me something more, then her life’s in danger. And I believe that.

~Well, I hope that’s the case. I mean, every day, I feel like we’re getting closer to locating where she’s at. It’s — Casey’s maintained all along she doesn’t know where Caylee’s at. Casey’s maintained all along that she doesn’t trust the authorities. And you know, as much as I want to say I can’t blame her for certain things…

~People don’t know my daughter. Anybody that knows Casey knows that she is a loving mother and she would do anything, including sit in the jail cell to protect her daughter.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Cece for bringing this over!  Where to start?

• a good thing because look what they charged her with,voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence,a victory for us- since when is VOLUNTARY child neglect a good thing?  How about withholding evidence when your only grandchild is MISSING and her car seat and favorite doll smell like death? A good thing???
  • you know- Cindy's working hard to defend herself and sound credible here
  • And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter.-notice Cindy can't even stomach this lie herself subconsciously, as she follows it up with admitting Casey's lied to her before.  This, in addition to, Cindy's infamous "My Caylee Is Missing" post in early June, detailing her mistrust of Casey and her evidence against Casey.
  • If Cindy "had no reason ever to doubt her daughter" as she so emphatically states, why does her subconscious keep forcing her to make confessions like this The only thing that raised a red flag to me ?  Red flags are indicators of distrust, doubt.  If you have "no reason ever to doubt your daughter", why would you send Super Sleuth Lee to find her at a night club (per Lee)? 
  • I never tried to find out where Caylee was- Bold faced lie, IMO!  We have: Cindy's "My Caylee Is Missing" post; we have LE statements that Cindy sent Lee looking for Casey because she wouldn't let Cindy talk to Caylee on the phone; we have Cindy in Morgan & Morgan Depos saying she kept calling Casey to see Caylee and Casey set her up in the parking lot, promising to bring Caylee, and did a no-show; and we have the well-publicized story of Cindy repeatedly calling Casey to talk to Caylee , only to be refused each time.
  • Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.- Funny thing how that pesky subconscious keeps popping us, forcing Cindy to contradict herself.  Also funny how Cindy fails to mention here that each and every time she asked, she was refused point-blank with a variety of creative excuses (that only increased that distrust she didn't have).

Rant over!  Oh, and Hello everyone!

I found it hard to visualize what kind of mother would ever think of going to a public place like MySpace to criticize her daughter?  The things she discusses are family matters and she has a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting a positive response by doing that. No WONDER Casey wanted to get away from her. Bizarre, arrogant woman.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2009, 11:38:22 PM »

WO are you talking about the same woman that told every friend that KC brought home or let Cindy have their phone number that she was an ignorant...loser..didn't finish high school, psychopath?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »

Right back at ya Wyks!

^ Yup, just like Cindy admitted with a tone of defiance that she gave the FBI the wrong hairbrush after they very specifically asked for one that Caylee used OR the fact that she washed Casey's smelly, stained paints proceeding to take them to the dry cleaners as well & the Anthonys taking that deathmobile home & cleaning it out instead of calling 911 right at the tow yard upon discoverying the evidence of their granddaughter's murder in that trunk-- why would she think to do ANY of that if she believed her slore of a daughter was innocent...there is NO reason to tamper with or destroy evidence nor is there any reason to give law enforcement the wrong items or information other than she is a willing conspirator to conceal a crime.

And yesssss, exactly!  The list of things CinCin has done and said that seem to qualify as being obstruction of justice is astronomical, IMO.  And begins back when they first found that car and she texted what she did to Casey.  Hopefully LE is preparing a cell just for CinCin, and an arrest will be made when they are finished up with Casey, who will then be trotted off to the nearest prison.  Maybe they can only handle one Anthony at a time in that jail.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2009, 01:26:52 AM »

My DH and I were just talking about the a's and the house. We both wonder if Caylee's room is still the same? Do they keep the door closed so they don't see the emptiness of life? Or look at Caylee's clothes or toys.  And kc's room and clothes and all the items she had there. I would probably have already had a bon fire!!....and how do these people stay there night after night not knowing if Caylee was murdered right there in the house, or someplace else.  How do they stay there with each other? It must be hell and if so, I say yeehaw~~   They have no place to go unless the network pays for hotel rooms for them. It seems none of their families want anything to do with them. But they have the Milsteads!!  I feel bad for those little dogs. ....just random thoughts rolling around in my head.

I do too, Sunny! 

Am thinking that as in a lot of cases, when one child in the family is missing/murdered by another family living in the home, even if suspects, other children in the home are taken by Child Protective Services.  I think the same ought to be done for any pets in the home, by the ASPCA.  Seems only right and fair.  They are living breathing beings, and could be at a huge risk.  IMO they don't even deserve to have a goldfish living there.   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »

Right back at ya Wyks!

^ Yup, just like Cindy admitted with a tone of defiance that she gave the FBI the wrong hairbrush after they very specifically asked for one that Caylee used OR the fact that she washed Casey's smelly, stained paints proceeding to take them to the dry cleaners as well & the Anthonys taking that deathmobile home & cleaning it out instead of calling 911 right at the tow yard upon discoverying the evidence of their granddaughter's murder in that trunk-- why would she think to do ANY of that if she believed her slore of a daughter was innocent...there is NO reason to tamper with or destroy evidence nor is there any reason to give law enforcement the wrong items or information other than she is a willing conspirator to conceal a crime.

And yesssss, exactly!  The list of things CinCin has done and said that seem to qualify as being obstruction of justice is astronomical, IMO.  And begins back when they first found that car and she texted what she did to Casey.  Hopefully LE is preparing a cell just for CinCin, and an arrest will be made when they are finished up with Casey, who will then be trotted off to the nearest prison.  Maybe they can only handle one Anthony at a time in that jail.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hoping you are right.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2009, 01:32:49 AM »

He fought a long, hard battle, may he rest in peace. I was a big fan of his too. My prayers for his family.

The radio is playing one of his songs from Dirty Dancing right now.  Making me  even harder. 

Rest in peace, Patrick. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.