April 25, 2024, 11:30:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276166 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 28, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »

Woot Woot....do the doc dump dance!   Its about dang time & it best not be repeats 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: September 28, 2009, 12:27:10 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: September 28, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: September 28, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Casey Anthony Book To Be Released
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 8:52 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.
"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they're angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.

soooooo..is anyone going to read it or do we boycott it?
if it is against Casey and the A holes and not portraying Casey in a favorable light, then I would be tempted to purchase it...

I wonder who she spoke with to get her information on Cindy. How true will this info be? IIRC, Cindy wouldn't speak with her....did this info come from other family members, co-workers, and if so, it is just their opinion. We all have our own speculations on how Casey killed Caylee, how much different are hers from ours? I'm just going to wait to hear what others who read it will have to say. IMO....DF should have waited till this case is over and done with before releasing this book. By the time this case is settled, this book may very well be moot, but DF will have made a small fortune from it and then she will write another on what really happened. Again, another person cashing in on the murder of a child, and I don't want to be a contributing factor to that. MOO
   wirh all the samrt Monkey on the this thread---why do I need to read her book-  There is more information on the Caylee threads --then there could ever be in  a book.  thanks to all you Monkeys Now if I spyand Fany May des--well to many well informed money to mention-- were to write a book ---well thats a book I read
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: September 28, 2009, 01:13:11 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.html
Casey Anthony Book To Be Released
Book Slated To Hit Shelves In November

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 8:52 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- True crime author Diane Fanning will release a book detailing the case against Casey Anthony in November.
"Mommy's Little Girl" breaks down thousands of court documents in the case to make them easy to understand.

The book also provides some insight into the Anthony family.

Fanning also speculates about how Anthony might have killed her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Fanning was criticized for writing the book. Many people have written letters saying they're angry that the author will profit from the Caylee tragedy.

The suggested retail price for the book is $6.99.

soooooo..is anyone going to read it or do we boycott it?
if it is against Casey and the A holes and not portraying Casey in a favorable light, then I would be tempted to purchase it...

I wonder who she spoke with to get her information on Cindy. How true will this info be? IIRC, Cindy wouldn't speak with her....did this info come from other family members, co-workers, and if so, it is just their opinion. We all have our own speculations on how Casey killed Caylee, how much different are hers from ours? I'm just going to wait to hear what others who read it will have to say. IMO....DF should have waited till this case is over and done with before releasing this book. By the time this case is settled, this book may very well be moot, but DF will have made a small fortune from it and then she will write another on what really happened. Again, another person cashing in on the murder of a child, and I don't want to be a contributing factor to that. MOO
   wirh all the samrt Monkey on the this thread---why do I need to read her book-  There is more information on the Caylee threads --then there could ever be in  a book.  thanks to all you Monkeys Now if I spyand Fany May des--well to many well informed money to mention-- were to write a book ---well thats a book I read

Thanks CHERJERS. an angelic monkey

I'm not interested in making money off of Caylee, but I'll bet we could write a much more interesting book than Diane Fanning. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: September 28, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »

Is the backing for the heart sticker? Image #12.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: September 28, 2009, 01:54:50 PM »

Well let me try again and this time include the link.
Image #12
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: September 28, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

Or image #48, same link?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: September 28, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »

Thanks, Cherjers, for the vote of confidence.  I have to agree with Fanny Mae, I wouldn't profit from Caylee either.  Any proceeds would go to The Center For Missing & Exploited Children and Texas Equisearch.  It would be really cool to be able to fully fund them.  It'd be far better though, not to need them.

Afternoon,all! Checking in for a few with a quick question.  Let's say Casey did wear gloves (which I personally highly doubt), would gloves have a manufacturing lot striation built in like the garbage bags do?  Would packages of plastic/latex/dishwashing gloves been something LE would have searched for and taken with a search warrant?  What do you think?

I don't think Casey would have worn gloves because while she is devious, she has little to no self-control when she's angry (like Cindy)- per jail visit videos, initial phone call home, Cindy's media slams and Morgan depos.  I think she was planning to rid herself of Caylee at some point because Caylee was becoming a liability.  I also think Casey's Internet searches for homemade weapons and killing someone were in response to increasingly volatile arguments with Cindy over Caylee's care. I strongly believe there was a confrontation the evening/night of June 15th with Cindy choking Casey (that anger management, need to be in control, lack of self-control issue again).  I also don't think Casey took it lying down either (she's not the type) and she was done being bullied.  Cindy & George would have us believe there was no confrontation that night and the Anthony family has their ups & downs like the rest of us.  The thing is, Lee would not have made the statement about the fight, if that were the case.  We're talking about Lee, protect the mom and dad Lee, cover for my sister Lee, circle the wagons and protect the family at all costs Lee.  IMO, Lee knew there was a mitigating factor (the fight) and he was getting that out there to protect Casey.  I don't think he really thought Caylee was dead at that point because of his response to Casey's first call home from jail.  IMO, he thought she had given Caylee to someone to keep for a few weeks, so she could teach Cindy a lesson (spite).  Maybe he couldn't wrap his mind around the fact, Casey really could actually kill another human being, much less Caylee.  All my opinion, of course.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: September 28, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Sorry to post and run!  Would like to stay and discuss, hear your opinions, but my responsibilities are calling.  Have a good afternoon!  BBL, Lord willing.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: September 28, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »

Hmmm, I was reading about another case down in Orange County, Florida (Ward-suspected wife killer) and thought of something.  Look at the title of this report & then watch the videos out of Orange County Jail -- seems to me that the Anthonys & Casey's defense team cant claim a witch hunt on Casey & that releases of jail visits are "leaked" by the prosecution OR the media sensationalized just her case.  These videos do not favor this defendant or family so HA!   Do I dare question the prosecution's ability to make this correlation & utilize it on their own at the motion hearing or should I drop a dime?   Its one thing to express what standard procedure is & the likelihood that videos could be released under the Sunshine Law but this is a recent example caught on tape & reported on by the media.     Good luck "Conman!"

Murder Suspect Dances, Starts Stripping In Jail House Video

Posted: 10:42 pm EDT September 26, 2009Updated: 10:12 am EDT September 28, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Jail house video released on Saturday is revealing new details about a man charged in a high profile Orange County murder. James Ward is accused of killing his wife in their upper-class Isleworth home.

VIDEO REPORT: Strange Behavior During Jail Visit
JAILHOUSE VIDEO: Watch Raw Video | See Images
PHONE CALL: Suspect Calls Family From Jail
FAMILY VISITS: See Images | Watch Raw Video
INTERVIEW: Woman Describes Family's Visit

See videos & read more here:  http://www.wftv.com/news/21127311/detail.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: September 28, 2009, 02:20:33 PM »

Is the backing for the heart sticker? Image #12.
I'm assuming you are talking about the alleged sticker that was once on the duct tape found on Caylee, is that correct? 

That envelope, which appears to come from "a Plesea" is dated Sep. 22...I can't see a year on it though.  Was it 2008 or from an earlier date, and where did LE find it?  We don't have the answers to that....but in the report it is stated that the residue in the shape of a heart was about the size of a man' fingernail....which fingernail? I could be wrong, but that sticker looks bigger than a fingernail to me. Just sayin' and MOO.  Sorry I couldn't answer your question, but I don't think there is an answer as of yet, at least from the public based on what we know to date.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: September 28, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »

thanks trim.....actually I think it's going to be an asset to have this book out.  DF speculates on HOW kc KILLED CAYLEE.....not IF...but how. AS long as the A's and kc aren't cashing in on this I really don't mind. Books are written about murders and murderers all the time.  Yep, people make money off of murderers and victims. That is not going to change. So personally I'd rather see just about anyone except the A's making money off Caylee. 

Kronk made money and nothing will ever convince me he didn't have some insider info.

As far as the residue being destroyed...I wish it hadn't been, but I try not to lose sight of the fact that kc was charged with MURDER not because of the heart residue but because of ALL the other evidence.....before Caylee's remains were found. Some of which we know about and IMO a lot we don't yet know about.

Very well put Sunny! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 28, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »

I SPY...I would think that gloves would be able to be traced in the same way the garbage bags were. There are distinct characteristics to the manufacturing of most articles. The compound from which they are made, the rollers that the materials feed on while being taken from one step to the next during the manufacturing process leaves an "imprint", the cutting blades and so on.

I don't remember seeing in the search warrants anything about gloves...but that does not mean it wasn't.....just means that that particular info was not to be made public.  I read an article awhile back that what found a man guilty of a murder was the fact that he did wear gloves while putting duct tape on his victim....a small piece of the glove adhered to the adhesive of the duct tape, and his DNA from the piece of glove was obtained.

With so much info withheld from us, it's impossible to answer all of the questions that come to us. But they will be answered in time during the trial. If only that trial would start.....sigh. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: September 28, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Hmmm, I was reading about another case down in Orange County, Florida (Ward-suspected wife killer) and thought of something.  Look at the title of this report & then watch the videos out of Orange County Jail -- seems to me that the Anthonys & Casey's defense team cant claim a witch hunt on Casey & that releases of jail visits are "leaked" by the prosecution OR the media sensationalized just her case.  These videos do not favor this defendant or family so HA!   Do I dare question the prosecution's ability to make this correlation & utilize it on their own at the motion hearing or should I drop a dime?   Its one thing to express what standard procedure is & the likelihood that videos could be released under the Sunshine Law but this is a recent example caught on tape & reported on by the media.     Good luck "Conman!"

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Jail house video released on Saturday is revealing new details about a man charged in a high profile Orange County murder. James Ward is accused of killing his wife in their upper-class Isleworth home.

I saw that too,Cappy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 28, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »

I SPY...I would think that gloves would be able to be traced in the same way the garbage bags were. There are distinct characteristics to the manufacturing of most articles. The compound from which they are made, the rollers that the materials feed on while being taken from one step to the next during the manufacturing process leaves an "imprint", the cutting blades and so on.

I don't remember seeing in the search warrants anything about gloves...but that does not mean it wasn't.....just means that that particular info was not to be made public.  I read an article awhile back that what found a man guilty of a murder was the fact that he did wear gloves while putting duct tape on his victim....a small piece of the glove adhered to the adhesive of the duct tape, and his DNA from the piece of glove was obtained.

With so much info withheld from us, it's impossible to answer all of the questions that come to us. But they will be answered in time during the trial. If only that trial would start.....sigh. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: September 28, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »

It kinda reminds you the reverse of "You're the Boss! You're the CEO!" videos we have all seen and have grown to hate. Daughter to Dad in this case. JMO, but she must have had "issues" with mom herself. He confesses, and then takes it back and thinks he is getting out of jail?? Is Bozo his lawyer too? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: September 28, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

thanks trim.....actually I think it's going to be an asset to have this book out.  DF speculates on HOW kc KILLED CAYLEE.....not IF...but how. AS long as the A's and kc aren't cashing in on this I really don't mind. Books are written about murders and murderers all the time.  Yep, people make money off of murderers and victims. That is not going to change. So personally I'd rather see just about anyone except the A's making money off Caylee. 

Kronk made money and nothing will ever convince me he didn't have some insider info.

As far as the residue being destroyed...I wish it hadn't been, but I try not to lose sight of the fact that kc was charged with MURDER not because of the heart residue but because of ALL the other evidence.....before Caylee's remains were found. Some of which we know about and IMO a lot we don't yet know about.

Hi SUNNY! For myself I am way past caring if Roy Krunk had inside info or not. I am just glad that he persisted and Caylee's remains were finally recovered. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 28, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »

ISPY, Me too.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: September 28, 2009, 03:56:32 PM »

Or image #48, same link?

I am not sure either, like TUPELOHONEY. I think the LE were taking pictures of everything they were finding in the searches at the Anthony's. Hard to tell if that was the same or not. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.