March 28, 2024, 06:16:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275523 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 28, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »

Diane Fanning writes true crime books and she does it very well.  That's what she does for a living.  In fact, I just finished her "A Poisoned Passion" over the weekend.  In the afterward she writes that one of the principal characters told her "Do your best to sift lies from the truth"  She says that she believes she did that, although her conclusion was not favorable to the person who made the request. I am glad she will be writing a book about Caylee Anthony's death.  And, I would no more expect her to give the proceeds to charity than I would expect everyone  else to give their salaries to charity.  It is her means of a livelihood.
I for one will be looking forward to buying and reading her book on the subject.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: September 28, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

Diane Fanning writes true crime books and she does it very well.  That's what she does for a living.  In fact, I just finished her "A Poisoned Passion" over the weekend.  In the afterward she writes that one of the principal characters told her "Do your best to sift lies from the truth"  She says that she believes she did that, although her conclusion was not favorable to the person who made the request. I am glad she will be writing a book about Caylee Anthony's death.  And, I would no more expect her to give the proceeds to charity than I would expect everyone  else to give their salaries to charity.  It is her means of a livelihood.
I for one will be looking forward to buying and reading her book on the subject.

I should have included that she has a website at WWW.dianefanning.com

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: September 28, 2009, 04:53:44 PM »

We were just talking about this last week....Cindy standing up in court during the gag order hearing. Unbelievable!

November 26, 2008
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPjyy63UHzA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KPjyy63UHzA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: September 28, 2009, 05:12:39 PM »

UPDATED: New Info To Be Released In Casey Case
POSTED: Monday, September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:14 pm EDT September 28, 2009
<snipped>
Thousands of pages of information in the Casey Anthony murder case are expected to be released this week by the state attorney's office.

More FBI reports are expected to be released, including e-mails, communication logs and so-called laboratory bench notes that Anthony's defense team has been seeking for months.

The documents could be released as early as Tuesday morning.
Pipitone Report     http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21110409/index.html 
http://www.clickorlando.com/health/21139699/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 28, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

More Casey Anthony documents expected to be released Tuesday
4:19 p.m. EDT, September 28, 2009
<snipped>
The State Attorney's Office is expected to release about 1,000 pages of investigative documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents will include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from her home and woods where her daughter's remains were found in December.

The reports are being released in response to a public records request.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-discovery-092809,0,305977.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: September 28, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

Hey Numbersgirl.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 28, 2009, 05:36:50 PM »

Tupelo......    Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: September 28, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

Hi Trimm! So...........we're getting some docs tomorrow?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 28, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

I am meaning no offense to you BABYBEAR, as we usually agree on most subjects. But bringing out a book at this time, no matter how fine a writer Diane Fanning is, is to me like another person getting on the Caylee bandwagon. It is right in the midst of the preparation for the trial, and all the hoopla and fanfare. She may very well be doing this for a living, but there is also a moral factor here, IMO. There are many other subjects she could write about and I would read it. But I will not buy it, request it from the library, nor will I read it. If she writes something after the fact, I may consider it. My favorite author is Patricia Cornwell, and if she did what Diane Fanning is doing, I would feel the same way. That's just me, and reflects no lack of respect for you. I admire your posts. You tell it like it is.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: September 28, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »

We were just talking about this last week....Cindy standing up in court during the gag order hearing. Unbelievable!

November 26, 2008
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KPjyy63UHzA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KPjyy63UHzA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

ELEVEN DAYS after Dom Casey was in the woods with a steel rod, and Spindy doesn't want a gag order to affect her!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: September 28, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »

I am meaning no offense to you BABYBEAR, as we usually agree on most subjects. But bringing out a book at this time, no matter how fine a writer Diane Fanning is, is to me like another person getting on the Caylee bandwagon. It is right in the midst of the preparation for the trial, and all the hoopla and fanfare. She may very well be doing this for a living, but there is also a moral factor here, IMO. There are many other subjects she could write about and I would read it. But I will not buy it, request it from the library, nor will I read it. If she writes something after the fact, I may consider it. My favorite author is Patricia Cornwell, and if she did what Diane Fanning is doing, I would feel the same way. That's just me, and reflects no lack of respect for you. I admire your posts. You tell it like it is.  JMO

Hi Fanny Mae---That's OK.  I don't expect everyone in the world to agree with me.  Just most.  LOL  I understand your point and while I will buy and read the book, you are certainly welcome to your opinion.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 28, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »

I agree. The rush to be first into print is what is propelling this book.
At this stage I would have to categorize it with any other speculative piece of journalism.
We have yet to hear/see all the evidence, so I do not know how she could have more information than any one who has studied this case.   Odd that it is selling for less than $7. Rush job..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: September 28, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »

I am going around in ever increasing circles trying to find confirmation in some doc or other that what I am thinking is correct.  Only GA,CA and LA were excluded when fingerprints on duct tape were discussed, right? No mention was made of Casey?   Can some kind monkey point me in the right direction or put me out of my misery?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 28, 2009, 07:03:11 PM »

I am going around in ever increasing circles trying to find confirmation in some doc or other that what I am thinking is correct.  Only GA,CA and LA were excluded when fingerprints on duct tape were discussed, right? No mention was made of Casey?   Can some kind monkey point me in the right direction or put me out of my misery?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/18/murder-of-caylee-anthony-case-against-tot-mom-casey-marie-anthony-duct-tape-matches-gas-cans-disclosed-bombshell-discovery-release/

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: September 28, 2009, 07:09:42 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/18/murder-of-caylee-anthony-case-against-tot-mom-casey-marie-anthony-duct-tape-matches-gas-cans-disclosed-bombshell-discovery-release/

Thankyou Trimmonthelake!    I am not as confused as I thought.. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: September 28, 2009, 07:33:12 PM »

I agree. The rush to be first into print is what is propelling this book.
At this stage I would have to categorize it with any other speculative piece of journalism.
We have yet to hear/see all the evidence, so I do not know how she could have more information than any one who has studied this case.   Odd that it is selling for less than $7. Rush job..

I'll weigh in my personal thoughts about this "rush to print" book to beat competition down the road.  Its one thing that we advocates here speculate together but we are not doing it for profit BEFORE justice is served in this case or any other...that is the main issue with me.  Secondarily, no offense to Ms Fanning but there is absolutely NOTHING she can offer, and I mean NOTHING that every single person paying close attention to this case & its discovery doesnt already know.   Even in the respect of her analysis of the family dynamic in this case, again it is not anything that we havent discussed at length right here so her opinion is not worthy of profit any more than any of us.   Actually, it doesnt take that much talent to write a book on regurgitated facts that have been readily available to those observing criminal cases nor writing an opinion as to why someone may have committed the crime.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: September 28, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »

November 26, 2008
SNIPED

ELEVEN DAYS after Dom Casey was in the woods with a steel rod, and Spindy doesn't want a gag order to affect her!!   

Yup, just observe her behavior how she tried to insert herself here & didnt take no for an answer from Judge Strickland, makes me look forward to her on the stand at Casey's murder trial where she will undoubtedly perjure herself & become combative.   Not so funny thing, if she did the right thing to take care of Casey's issues BEFORE Caylee was even born much less afterwards, she wouldnt have to be concerned about being gagged during a criminal case that involved her daughter killing her granddaughter!   If she doesnt want to be gagged then she wont mind us hearing her visits with her monster in jail.   That woman will never learn when to ZIP IT!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: September 28, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

One thing about the Diane Fanning book.....she obviously paid for the docs that have been released, as it is a big part of her book. She does feel Casey killed Caylee and it was premeditated.  This book could inform us on much more than we already know....we have not been privy to all of the info released to date, only what the media has given us. With that said.....I'm still not going to give her one red dime so that I can read it!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: September 28, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »

One thing about the Diane Fanning book.....she obviously paid for the docs that have been released, as it is a big part of her book. She does feel Casey killed Caylee and it was premeditated.  This book could inform us on much more than we already know....we have not been privy to all of the info released to date, only what the media has given us. With that said.....I'm still not going to give her one red dime so that I can read it!! 

Me either Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: September 28, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »

Tupelo,  if she paid the fee just as the media did for discovery packages released under the sunshine law she would get exactly what they received and nothing more.  If she was allowed to obtain anything more than what the local media paid for then others would have done the same thing in this case & others.  If she were to use anything that was not released to the public thru the Sunshine law she would be leaking privy information before trial which doesnt come without its consequences & could harm the outcome of justice being served.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.