March 28, 2024, 10:56:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275550 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: September 29, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45:18 AM »

Did anyone see the picture of a Zenaida (dressed in a flag?) that DC sent to Cindy & asked her if Casey could identify it?

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf

email:  page 28
pic:  page 29

(Good morning Monkeys!)
Good morning, CeCe!  I did see that, isn't that strange?  I have a weird feeling about this pic.  It looks like the description of the Zanny that Casey gave, but I get the impression that this is what Casey would have liked to look like, even down to imitating the U.S. Flag apparel.  I think this ties in with her fantasy life somehow.

I thought that pic looked like our old friend Dolce.

It does!

That was my thought as well, but did not want to say anything in case my eyes were delusional.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: September 29, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »

It's amazing to me all that has to go on, the people who's personal information that comes out, and just how many lives that have been affected all because KC won't tell the truth. She sits in her cell all these months now saying nothing, while the rest of the "world" has to figure out the truth, or atleast try to figure it out. She knows what happened, but only speaks to her lawyer. Then her family complains about all the speculation by the media and the bloggers. None of those things would happen if KC would just tell the truth. Of course, though now, it would be hard to believe anything she did say. It's just this one big huge mess she created and yet she claims to be a "victim".

It just kills me everytime I see 1000's more pages of documents, and peoples personal information out there for the world to see, all because KC won't speak. Just doesn't seem right to me, but I guess it's her "right" to say nothing. That's fine, but it's our right as bloggers to speculate since that is all we can do. No? Why is it that the accused have alot more rights than the victim? If the victim is dead, it seems they have no rights at all since they can't speak for themselves. Then when there is evidence to speak for the victims, the accused and their lawyers do all they can to keep that evidence away from the jury. Many times they succeed and the accused get away with their crimes because the jury didn't see the evidence.

I don't know why I'm saying all this now, it's just come to my mind looking at these "evidence pages" and reading the monkey blogs. Of course there is justice, but it seems so inconsistent. I'm speaking in general terms now cause KC isn't the only one to do this, but this is probably the only case I've followed so closely. I just hope and pray all the evidence is seen by the jury and the tuth comes out. Caylee deserves justice for what was done to her.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1563 on: September 29, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »

Did anyone see the picture of a Zenaida (dressed in a flag?) that DC sent to Cindy & asked her if Casey could identify it?

(Good morning Monkeys!)
Good morning, CeCe!  I did see that, isn't that strange?  I have a weird feeling about this pic.  It looks like the description of the Zanny that Casey gave, but I get the impression that this is what Casey would have liked to look like, even down to imitating the U.S. Flag apparel.  I think this ties in with her fantasy life somehow.

It does!

So in addition to having 12" twins, Dolce is a nanny?

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew

And still one of those low-life's tried to clean the trunk!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1565 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »

Page 8055 - Don't think Blink will be getting a Christmas card or that famous chili recipe.

Poor Blink, I was really hoping she'd share that recipe once she got her hands on it!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: September 29, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

On page 96, there are some emails relating to a Topix thread called:
Team Jesse Grund!  He's not guilty!! We support you, Jesse.
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/TH3MT60ASJLN39NVV
It was suspected that Dominic used some posters to try to cast suspicion onn the Grunds.
If this wasn't part of his dirty tricks arsenal, why does he have these emails?
"Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"-AC/DC

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: September 29, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »

Why dont I ever recall Windchime from WS being involved in this case??  She was at Blanchard Park with LP?  Maybe i missed it...its on page 95 though.

man these people were grasping at every straw they could!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

(Good morning Monkeys!)

It does!
So in addition to having 12" twins, Dolce is a nanny?
I looked at the pic and I agree it looks alot like the Dolce pics I remember seeing. Anyone have any of them? Just for curiousities sake!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

I find it intriguing that there are numerous emails from CinCin to Dom to take numerous Internet sites down.  She sure has been busy.  Some are still up and I would like to take this moment to thank Cindy for pointing out some very well designed sites which I may be doing some Christmas shopping at that will be getting their hit counts up due to her diligence.        
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: September 29, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »

It's amazing to me all that has to go on, the people who's personal information that comes out, and just how many lives that have been affected all because KC won't tell the truth. She sits in her cell all these months now saying nothing, while the rest of the "world" has to figure out the truth, or atleast try to figure it out. She knows what happened, but only speaks to her lawyer. Then her family complains about all the speculation by the media and the bloggers. None of those things would happen if KC would just tell the truth. Of course, though now, it would be hard to believe anything she did say. It's just this one big huge mess she created and yet she claims to be a "victim".

It just kills me everytime I see 1000's more pages of documents, and peoples personal information out there for the world to see, all because KC won't speak. Just doesn't seem right to me, but I guess it's her "right" to say nothing. That's fine, but it's our right as bloggers to speculate since that is all we can do. No? Why is it that the accused have alot more rights than the victim? If the victim is dead, it seems they have no rights at all since they can't speak for themselves. Then when there is evidence to speak for the victims, the accused and their lawyers do all they can to keep that evidence away from the jury. Many times they succeed and the accused get away with their crimes because the jury didn't see the evidence.

I don't know why I'm saying all this now, it's just come to my mind looking at these "evidence pages" and reading the monkey blogs. Of course there is justice, but it seems so inconsistent. I'm speaking in general terms now cause KC isn't the only one to do this, but this is probably the only case I've followed so closely. I just hope and pray all the evidence is seen by the jury and the tuth comes out. Caylee deserves justice for what was done to her.
Wonderful post, Quiet Monkey!  The ultimate damage done by the Anthonys is incalculable. But I believe that justice will be done, and in this case, SEEN to have been done.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 29, 2009, 11:55:08 AM »

I find it intriguing that there are numerous emails from CinCin to Dom to take numerous Internet sites down.  She sure has been busy.  Some are still up and I would like to take this moment to thank Cindy for pointing out some very well designed sites which I may be doing some Christmas shopping at that will be getting their hit counts up due to her diligence.        
That is hilarious!!  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1572 on: September 29, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »

Page 8055 - Don't think Blink will be getting a Christmas card or that famous chili recipe.
Can someone please post this page for me. I am having a hard time finding it. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: September 29, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »

Why dont I ever recall Windchime from WS being involved in this case??  She was at Blanchard Park with LP?  Maybe i missed it...its on page 95 though.

There is footage somewhere of her chasing behind Cindy with a phone camera. She drove down with Murt and they were reporting it on the WS site all day Smile Guessing no longer there Smile
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: September 29, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

Poor Blink, I was really hoping she'd share that recipe once she got her hands on it!! 

Me too!  Was hoping to make some for a fall cook off and winning the prize with it.  Glad to see you Boo!  Missed you tons!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: September 29, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »

I vaguely remember this.  And you are so right, any straw, to inflict any damage they could. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: September 29, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »

There is footage somewhere of her chasing behind Cindy with a phone camera. She drove down with Murt and they were reporting it on the WS site all day Smile Guessing no longer there Smile
B

Thanks Blink - I never knew that was her     

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: September 29, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »

Can someone please post this page for me. I am having a hard time finding it. TIA JSM

here you go!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1578 on: September 29, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »

She is an incredible woman! Trolling the internet looking for any site that may have Caylee's name on it, protecting her murdering daughter, fighting crime where she sees fit, all the while maintaining her manicure, hammering signs in the lawn, writing a book, going on national TV and cooking up her famous chili!!! Where does she find the time?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: September 29, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »

And still one of those low-life's tried to clean the trunk!!!   
I thought the same thing Fanny! Imagine the evidence that would have been recovered had they NOT done that?? If they were worried something happened to Caylee (and possibly KC at that time) wouldn't they want to preserve any possible evidence? Especially when they picked up that car and it was fairly evident that something was terribly wrong. The smell alone would have told them that, didn't they even say so themselves that they were worried. So if they had no reason whatsoever to think KC did something wrong, why clean out that car????
Why would they even think to clean out that car??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.