April 24, 2024, 07:14:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276129 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: September 29, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »

Page 8055 - Don't think Blink will be getting a Christmas card or that famous chili recipe.

Poor Blink, I was really hoping she'd share that recipe once she got her hands on it!! 

Me too!  Was hoping to make some for a fall cook off and winning the prize with it.  Glad to see you Boo!  Missed you tons!

Under "Sites that need to be Taken Down" because they know what the EFF they are doing and will ruin or farses faster than we can make up new ones"..

Does that woman know her husband and Jose Baez called Keith Williams within minutes of Part I of that article posting?
I think maybe she DID NOT...
B
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: September 29, 2009, 12:02:47 PM »

Sorry OT, but, Hi BOO!!!  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: September 29, 2009, 12:03:07 PM »

Look familiar?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: September 29, 2009, 12:06:41 PM »

I find it intriguing that there are numerous emails from CinCin to Dom to take numerous Internet sites down.  She sure has been busy.  Some are still up and I would like to take this moment to thank Cindy for pointing out some very well designed sites which I may be doing some Christmas shopping at that will be getting their hit counts up due to her diligence.        

She is an incredible woman! Trolling the internet looking for any site that may have Caylee's name on it, protecting her murdering daughter, fighting crime where she sees fit, all the while maintaining her manicure, hammering signs in the lawn, writing a book, going on national TV and cooking up her famous chili!!! Where does she find the time?? 

You forgot writing a song, CMA chanting, teddy bear designing, and being the Internet Czar.  Amazing lady.  Too bad she did not focus this super human energy and was not this diligent when she had not seen Caylee for 30 days.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1584 on: September 29, 2009, 12:07:18 PM »

Sorry OT, but, Hi BOO!!!  an angelic monkey

Hey QT, I need coffee! I'm making due with hot cocoa but not the same. Very interesting reading today.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: September 29, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

Did anyone see the picture of a Zenaida (dressed in a flag?) that DC sent to Cindy & asked her if Casey could identify it?
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146565.pdf
email:  page 28
pic:  page 29
(Good morning Monkeys!)
Good morning, CeCe!  I did see that, isn't that strange?  I have a weird feeling about this pic.  It looks like the description of the Zanny that Casey gave, but I get the impression that this is what Casey would have liked to look like, even down to imitating the U.S. Flag apparel.  I think this ties in with her fantasy life somehow.
I thought that pic looked like our old friend Dolce.

It does!
So in addition to having 12" twins, Dolce is a nanny?
I looked at the pic and I agree it looks alot like the Dolce pics I remember seeing. Anyone have any of them? Just for curiousities sake!

I'm sure CC has at least one.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: September 29, 2009, 12:08:04 PM »

Page 8055 - Don't think Blink will be getting a Christmas card or that famous chili recipe.

Poor Blink, I was really hoping she'd share that recipe once she got her hands on it!! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: September 29, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

Look familiar?

I'd love to see side by sides. Not sure where this would tie in to Caylees case, but it sure is strange to say the least! Anyhow, definitely worth a look see! 

Here Boo:

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: September 29, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »

Don't think I remember any of this on Fusian's marketing material for slide down a pole night.
Yet when Cindy does not like something on the Net Dom gets the TAKE IT DOWN order.  Interesting as I find these words by Dom to be far harsher and possibly legally actionable as opposed to other forms of sattire and opinion that has the non support bra in a knot.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: September 29, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »

This is what Spindy sounds like in her correspondence with Dom, and in her IM's and e-mails. Thanks QT!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1590 on: September 29, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone have the ickies at the lengths Cindy and Dominic are willing to go to get dirt on people?

"ickies" 

And yes, definitely! 
I can only hope and pray they will get theirs. I don't believe that they will get what is coming to them in a court of law, but eventually they will be punished. It is beyond sickening, and that crap about Richard Grund and the occult 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: September 29, 2009, 12:18:18 PM »

It's amazing to me all that has to go on, the people who's personal information that comes out, and just how many lives that have been affected all because KC won't tell the truth. She sits in her cell all these months now saying nothing, while the rest of the "world" has to figure out the truth, or atleast try to figure it out. She knows what happened, but only speaks to her lawyer. Then her family complains about all the speculation by the media and the bloggers. None of those things would happen if KC would just tell the truth. Of course, though now, it would be hard to believe anything she did say. It's just this one big huge mess she created and yet she claims to be a "victim".

It just kills me everytime I see 1000's more pages of documents, and peoples personal information out there for the world to see, all because KC won't speak. Just doesn't seem right to me, but I guess it's her "right" to say nothing. That's fine, but it's our right as bloggers to speculate since that is all we can do. No? Why is it that the accused have alot more rights than the victim? If the victim is dead, it seems they have no rights at all since they can't speak for themselves. Then when there is evidence to speak for the victims, the accused and their lawyers do all they can to keep that evidence away from the jury. Many times they succeed and the accused get away with their crimes because the jury didn't see the evidence.

I don't know why I'm saying all this now, it's just come to my mind looking at these "evidence pages" and reading the monkey blogs. Of course there is justice, but it seems so inconsistent. I'm speaking in general terms now cause KC isn't the only one to do this, but this is probably the only case I've followed so closely. I just hope and pray all the evidence is seen by the jury and the tuth comes out. Caylee deserves justice for what was done to her.
QM, I couldn't agree more, this trial should be over with, or at least close to beginning, the side/freak show is beyond disturbing. I don't even want to picture the circus that will be around this trial   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: September 29, 2009, 12:19:20 PM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew
They knew, they have known from the beginning, I have no doubt, imo 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: September 29, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case
Forensics Reports, Other Documents Released

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 12:06 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case on Tuesday.

The documents included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.
That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position.

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."
There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: September 29, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »

I find it intriguing that there are numerous emails from CinCin to Dom to take numerous Internet sites down.  She sure has been busy.  Some are still up and I would like to take this moment to thank Cindy for pointing out some very well designed sites which I may be doing some Christmas shopping at that will be getting their hit counts up due to her diligence.        

She is an incredible woman! Trolling the internet looking for any site that may have Caylee's name on it, protecting her murdering daughter, fighting crime where she sees fit, all the while maintaining her manicure, hammering signs in the lawn, writing a book, going on national TV and cooking up her famous chili!!! Where does she find the time?? 

You forgot writing a song, CMA chanting, teddy bear designing, and being the Internet Czar.  Amazing lady.  Too bad she did not focus this super human energy and was not this diligent when she had not seen Caylee for 30 days.

I have this overwhelming urge to post the "Cindy Grinch" picure, but I am sitting on my hands.....

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: September 29, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Been reading in the background for a while but keeping up. As usual, this is the only spot Nick and I need to go for updates on this case, and others, and appreciate the way it's all done too. You're all a class act! And Trimm...I love that little smiley guy protecting his treats! Lol.

Anyone able to read pages 8049-8052? It's giving me a headache for tryin'.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: September 29, 2009, 12:22:24 PM »

Murt's chat that is attached to Dom's mail to Putnam County Sheriff is very disturbing.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1597 on: September 29, 2009, 12:23:32 PM »

Got a Question?
 The Kronk relatives that were suppose to be posting on SM.....Mike and Crystal....Was that in the threads or in comments on Blink on Crime? I sure don't remember reading them in the threads.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case
Forensics Reports, Other Documents Released

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 12:06 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case on Tuesday.

The documents included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.
That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position.

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."
There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

Bolded by me. What about George? 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: September 29, 2009, 12:24:59 PM »

I have this overwhelming urge to post the "Cindy Grinch" picure, but I am sitting on my hands.....

You know it will make you feel a little better, right?  If you don't, I'm gonna pull out my Monster picture of her with her freaky hair do.

Cindy has done a fine job proving some things simply with her actions/reactions....one of which is the theory that she's a sicko micromanager. She just keeps yacking and making matters worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.