March 28, 2024, 08:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275526 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

NR, that list just shows how extremely spiteful & hateful the Anthonys are, its no wonder their spawn is a sociopathic monster

I have to go lay down for a good bit, Ive been overcome with a doozy of a headache to the point I just got nauseous - Ill be ok & back asap

Hope you feel better Capp!

I am stunned at how many from this case have also crossed over the Haleigh Case:

Dom, Murt, Georgie, and now according to Dom - Wayanne Kruger who wants to write a book about the case.  IIRC she was also in Satsuma for Haleigh.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1641 on: September 29, 2009, 01:36:19 PM »

What I find amazing is that people who are writing them letters and emails, freely admit that Casey mislead police, lied, etc. but they offer up some innocent person for the Anthony's to go after.

Then there is the blocking out of Lee's email address but the personal information on innocent people is blasted across the pages. PS they didnt' do a good job of blacking out Lee's email address either.

The angriest I see Cindy is when someone posts that the Caylee bears are free. She's pissed.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: September 29, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »

I never knew that seeking the TRUTH was considered as displaying hatered.....gee, where have I been all this time. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: September 29, 2009, 01:40:56 PM »

PG 8117
How FTLOG does this have anything to do with finding Caylee?  IMO they are on a mission to smear anyone that comes near changing their agenda or not towing the "Rosebud" rope.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: September 29, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »

this is just crazy! There is so much in these documents my head is spinning. DC and sin-sin seem to be cut from the same evil cloth. They sure were/are out to get the Grunds. I am not a big fan of either Grund,  but they sure were/are under the gun. I hope they have a really good attorney!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: September 29, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

Crap...some of this stuff is so small or "blotchy" looking and when I try to enlarge it I still can't make out a lot.

Help?
I had to give up, I can't afford to strain my eyes more than usual, I wish it was clearer.

Dame with me.....my eyes are burning from squinting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: September 29, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »

I never knew that seeking the TRUTH was considered as displaying hatered.....gee, where have I been all this time. 

I thought Holly Bristow was on Spindy's chit list. I guess they kissed and made up. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1647 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

[ ::MonkeySkate::author=Northern Rose link=topic=6073.msg962836#msg962836 date=1254245203]
Dom's Memorial Service list

[/quote]

Thanks NR.....John Morgan - exhibitionist!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:51 PM »

Crap...some of this stuff is so small or "blotchy" looking and when I try to enlarge it I still can't make out a lot.

Help?
I had to give up, I can't afford to strain my eyes more than usual, I wish it was clearer.

You know you can make the writing bigger on the PDF's, don't you?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:45 PM »

PG 8117
How FTLOG does this have anything to do with finding Caylee?  IMO they are on a mission to smear anyone that comes near changing their agenda or not towing the "Rosebud" rope.

This inceses me. It lasted exactly 3 minutes on the Sentinel site. This was 2 days before her memorial, this is the crap they are focused on?

I am fixin' to make a giant image of the stain in the back of the trunk. Then I am going to slap said image on the side of the Milstead's mobile scamboard and Park it in front of their home. I apologize for my anger, but maybe if I came across one dang shred of emotion for this baby, from her grandmother, instead of hate for everyone else, I could understand it, but instead, I saw nothing but "evasion" and "deflection". Sick.  
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: September 29, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

PG 8117
I agree NorRose, what does it have to do with finding Caylee? Nothing! Why are they going to all these lengths and jumping through endless hoops if KC is innocent to begin with? They have to spend all their time taking any attention away of KC (how ironic). Do they think if they keep looking the other way (and ignoring that 800lb gorilla-KC-in the room)that no one else is going to see that gorilla in the room? It's like they are all living in some other world when it comes to KC. I'm just glad I don't live in that world!

Is this what its like?

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: September 29, 2009, 02:00:04 PM »

Help?

Yep and I did...but some are so darn small that when I make it bigger it's too blurred to read....but thanks for the thought.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: September 29, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew

And still one of those low-life's tried to clean the trunk!!!   
  I agree-but why did Sin Sin call the police-she kmew casey was alright she had her in the car ::MonkeyConfused::why not put pressure on her to tell the truth-up no one at this point no one knew Caylee was missing-so if they were going to cover for the evil one-it would have been easy to say KC moved and took Caylee with her--they all make me sick
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: September 29, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »

What I find amazing is that people who are writing them letters and emails, freely admit that Casey mislead police, lied, etc. but they offer up some innocent person for the Anthony's to go after.

Then there is the blocking out of Lee's email address but the personal information on innocent people is blasted across the pages. PS they didnt' do a good job of blacking out Lee's email address either.

The angriest I see Cindy is when someone posts that the Caylee bears are free. She's pissed.

Hi Boo!  I see a lot of personal info and email addy's on many...just another example of anyone who is part of this or makes them self a part, gets slimed in some way.

I got a good laugh out of Lee's getting to 'intern' under DC as a PI......that had to make him...eeerrrrrrr...cant say that. But I think I can say, it was better than sex for him!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html
 Documents Give New Look Into Mind Of Casey Anthony
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:30:02 PM
 ORLANDO -- The State Attorney's Office has released about 1,000 pages of new documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from Anthony's home and the woods where her daughter's remains were found in December and interviews with friends.

* One of the people deputies interviewed was friend Annie Downing.  Read the Transcript.

Downing told authorities Casey told her that Caylee's father was a man named Eric who had been in Orlando during Spring Break while she worked at Universal. She told Downing that "Eric" died the day before or the day of Caylee's second birthday in August 2007.

Downing said Casey told her that Jesse Grund had keys to the car that had been abandoned, suggesting that Grund could have done something with the car before it was discovered in the Amscot lot.

Downing also said Casey came to her at one point, saying she was having an emotional breakdown and wanted to commit herself, leaving her daughter with her mother.
# Another document is a witness report by James Thompson, who works at a computer store. Read the Report

In the report, Thompson said Casey appeared to be jealous when he showed some attention to her daughter by giving her a beanie babie. Later, when he saw the two in another store, he says Casey didn't help Caylee with a heavy store door.

# Two documents released concentrated on some of the physical evidence, including items taken from the trunk of the car and clothing seized from the house, including samples taken from a shovel that was found in the trunk of the car that could have been used to "bury the victim."The reports are being released in response to a public records request
Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.
A collection of emails from private detectives to the Anthonys. Some emails are from Cindy Anthony attempting to stop Web sites from profitting from Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: September 29, 2009, 02:05:28 PM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew

And still one of those low-life's tried to clean the trunk!!!   
  I agree-but why did Sin Sin call the police-she kmew casey was alright she had her in the car ::MonkeyConfused::why not put pressure on her to tell the truth-up no one at this point no one knew Caylee was missing-so if they were going to cover for the evil one-it would have been easy to say KC moved and took Caylee with her--they all make me sick

Maybe they were worried that Simon Birch from the towyard might call LE since he commented on the smell of death when they picked up the car. I think they were forced into calling LE at that point.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: September 29, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »

Help?

Yep and I did...but some are so darn small that when I make it bigger it's too blurred to read....but thanks for the thought.

No problem. I thought you might already know, but just to make sure I said something. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: September 29, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

PG 8117
I agree NorRose, what does it have to do with finding Caylee? Nothing! Why are they going to all these lengths and jumping through endless hoops if KC is innocent to begin with? They have to spend all their time taking any attention away of KC (how ironic). Do they think if they keep looking the other way (and ignoring that 800lb gorilla-KC-in the room)that no one else is going to see that gorilla in the room? It's like they are all living in some other world when it comes to KC. I'm just glad I don't live in that world!

Is this what its like?

So True.  Yet on page 8137 Rosebud writes that finding Caylee is her top priority.  So what is all this other crap about digging into and smearing everyone and anyone who had the misfortune of sharing the same oxygen bubble as Casey?  Dom has the sole purpose of finding Caylee.  Wow.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: September 29, 2009, 02:08:19 PM »

Fox is reporting about the stain in the trunk which appears to be the outline of a child in fetal position.

I just hate that evil bitch-
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: September 29, 2009, 02:09:17 PM »

O/T 7.9 earthquake in ocean off of American Samoa.  Tsunami warning issued.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.