April 19, 2024, 07:16:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276014 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: September 29, 2009, 02:10:12 PM »

Sorry Monkeys Good Afternoon
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1661 on: September 29, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

PG 8117
How FTLOG does this have anything to do with finding Caylee?  IMO they are on a mission to smear anyone that comes near changing their agenda or not towing the "Rosebud" rope.

This inceses me. It lasted exactly 3 minutes on the Sentinel site. This was 2 days before her memorial, this is the crap they are focused on?

I am fixin' to make a giant image of the stain in the back of the trunk. Then I am going to slap said image on the side of the Milstead's mobile scamboard and Park it in front of their home. I apologize for my anger, but maybe if I came across one dang shred of emotion for this baby, from her grandmother, instead of hate for everyone else, I could understand it, but instead, I saw nothing but "evasion" and "deflection". Sick.  
They have no love for Caylee, I remember early on, I asked that I don't think anyone in the family really loved Caylee, I believe that, she was in the way for all four of them, Caylee was nothing but a burden, I feel that is quite evident. And now with all that the family are doing to make sure they taint the jury pool, and target people and all the other bs that they are doing, it isn't a stretch for me to think that the family is thinking look what Caylee has all done. Look how Caylee has damaged the family. If there is a Hell, I also have no doubt that will be their final destination, imo 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: September 29, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »

I have to ask....I am reading pretty quickly and I am sure I am not catching it all...as usual, I will go back and reread everything slower and take notes. But until then.....DC said he was working for the A's and remuneration based on contingency?  Contingency of WHAT?  I know how it works when an attorney takes a contingency case......but how in this case could a PI work on a contingency basis??  One of my first thoughts were the A's told him about a 'contract' they already had in place that is supposed to bring monies in?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 29, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html
 Documents Give New Look Into Mind Of Casey Anthony
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:30:02 PM
 ORLANDO -- The State Attorney's Office has released about 1,000 pages of new documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from Anthony's home and the woods where her daughter's remains were found in December and interviews with friends.

* One of the people deputies interviewed was friend Annie Downing.  Read the Transcript.

Downing told authorities Casey told her that Caylee's father was a man named Eric who had been in Orlando during Spring Break while she worked at Universal. She told Downing that "Eric" died the day before or the day of Caylee's second birthday in August 2007.

Downing said Casey told her that Jesse Grund had keys to the car that had been abandoned, suggesting that Grund could have done something with the car before it was discovered in the Amscot lot.

Downing also said Casey came to her at one point, saying she was having an emotional breakdown and wanted to commit herself, leaving her daughter with her mother.
# Another document is a witness report by James Thompson, who works at a computer store. Read the Report

In the report, Thompson said Casey appeared to be jealous when he showed some attention to her daughter by giving her a beanie babie. Later, when he saw the two in another store, he says Casey didn't help Caylee with a heavy store door.

# Two documents released concentrated on some of the physical evidence, including items taken from the trunk of the car and clothing seized from the house, including samples taken from a shovel that was found in the trunk of the car that could have been used to "bury the victim."The reports are being released in response to a public records request
Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.
A collection of emails from private detectives to the Anthonys. Some emails are from Cindy Anthony attempting to stop Web sites from profitting from Caylee.

thnaks trim....as usual you are right on top of things...THANK YOU!!

this caught my eye: Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.

Was there DNA on the shovel or had it been wiped clean?  How could there be no DNA in the trunk??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: September 29, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

If Casey was so concerned about finding Caylee, why did it take having a search warrant served on her to submit blood and buccal swabs fro DNA testing? Just like the rest of the family.....where was there any effort on their part to make sure the search for Caylee was not impeded in any way? Even in the reports here, it is stated that the hair brush was Caylee's, when in fact Cindy gave them a brush that both Caylee and Casey used....because she was too lazy to go to another room and get the brush used exclusively by Caylee.  I get mad over and over again at the folks. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1665 on: September 29, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

More on the scamthony sh1tlist.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: September 29, 2009, 02:18:59 PM »

O/T 7.9 earthquake in ocean off of American Samoa.  Tsunami warning issued.

YIKES...thanks NR

Rest in Peace Caylee

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: September 29, 2009, 02:20:44 PM »

O/T CC, You have a message on JSM's thread. 

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

Does anyone else remember the photo of Casey and Caylee at a barbeque at Amy's previous house?  I have a mental vision (can't find the photo) of Caylee walking several feet behind Casey in that photo and Caylee looked pitiful to me. 
If anyone finds that photo, please post a link.  Thanks
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: September 29, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

Thanks for the laugh, only don't let any of them (A's & Co.) to get hold of this, they just might use it. We just might find it in the next doc dump! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1669 on: September 29, 2009, 02:23:54 PM »

OMG, thank you for the laugh CC. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: September 29, 2009, 02:24:27 PM »

Does anyone else remember the photo of Casey and Caylee at a barbeque at Amy's previous house?  I have a mental vision (can't find the photo) of Caylee walking several feet behind Casey in that photo and Caylee looked pitiful to me. 

bama, sorry I can't help....I don't remember that picture as you do....and even if I did I would have an idea how to post it....but hopefully someone will.

I am going to go back to reading before I get myself in trouble!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: September 29, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

I have this one, but there were some more. This one looked sad to me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: September 29, 2009, 02:31:33 PM »

CC that is brilliantly hilarious. Thanks for not including my non-recipient status for Chilli recipes and christmas cards.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: September 29, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-new-documents-reveal-cindys-strange-quest.html

Casey Anthony: New documents reveal Cindy's strange quest
posted by halboedeker on Sep 29, 2009 12:48:45 PM

Strangest tidbit from the documents released today in the Casey Anthony case?

"Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.

Think about that one. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter -- and Cindy's granddaughter -- toddler Caylee Anthony. The child's remains were found in December, and the family had a memorial service in February.

WFTV's Kathi Belich said Cindy Anthony and her private investigator "exchanged possibly hundreds of e-mails about how they could dig up dirt about key people in the case." Those people included bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, meter reader Roy Kronk and Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing also looked at efforts by Cindy Anthony and private eye Dominic Casey to find dirt on Kronk, who discovered Caylee's remains, and former fiance Grund. Kealing noted: "After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony via e-mail, Casey's attorney Jose Baez replied,'Good work, Rosebud.' "

WKMG-Channel 6 focused on DNA evidence, notably a hair, found in Casey's car trunk, that showed signs of decomposition. "Now we know the FBI itself is not willing to say it came from a dead body," WKMG's Tony Pipitone said. "As one analyst wrote in an e-mail released today,'If I find more than one hair with decomp, it makes the case stronger that it's from a body rather than from some other random possibility of why one hair would look like that.' But only one such hair has been found. So again the defense will try to prevent any mention of it getting in front of the jury."

WKMG's Louis Bolden looked at the family's finances and noted that the clan had financial problems before Casey's arrest. Bolden highlighted that Brad Conway, George and Cindy's attorney, is volunteering his services. But in the documents released today, a page from a contract with private investigator Dominic Casey is left out, Bolden said. "We still don't know how Dominic Casey is being paid," Bolden said.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: September 29, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

This whole case is so crazy and out of hand, even SM got dragged into it! 
Just unbelievable how far outstretched all the tentacles go. 

There are links to WS, Topix and Blink as well.  How anyone can read all those forums and still carry on with day to day stuff is beyond me.  I am stretched at trying to keep up with just this forum and keeping up with my outside obligations.

I think we're giving Cindy wa y too much credit.  Have we forgotten Mr. Invited Intern himself...Lee?  Mr. Technology, I'm telling you.  Let's not forget all the time Cindy & George were supposedly holed up in their home, far from the prying eyes of the public, so they could "properly grieve Caylee".   puker  The pieces are falling into place.  IMO, the State's attorneys office doesn't have far to go to prosecute for tampering with/destruction of evidence, since the car was in the possession of the Anthonys...just sayin'.  I don't think LE's been giving them a pass.  Rather, they've been amassing evidence and building a case against the Anthonys, IMO.  Give 'em enough rope...

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

What I find amazing is that people who are writing them letters and emails, freely admit that Casey mislead police, lied, etc. but they offer up some innocent person for the Anthony's to go after.

Then there is the blocking out of Lee's email address but the personal information on innocent people is blasted across the pages. PS they didnt' do a good job of blacking out Lee's email address either.

The angriest I see Cindy is when someone posts that the Caylee bears are free. She's pissed.

Hi Boo!  I see a lot of personal info and email addy's on many...just another example of anyone who is part of this or makes them self a part, gets slimed in some way.

I got a good laugh out of Lee's getting to 'intern' under DC as a PI......that had to make him...eeerrrrrrr...cant say that. But I think I can say, it was better than sex for him!! Monkey Devil!

I think so too, Sunny! LOL.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1676 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:29 PM »

CC that is brilliantly hilarious. Thanks for not including my non-recipient status for Chilli recipes and christmas cards.

I have better things in mind for you.          Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 29, 2009, 02:37:29 PM »

This whole case is so crazy and out of hand, even SM got dragged into it! 
Just unbelievable how far outstretched all the tentacles go. 

There are links to WS, Topix and Blink as well.  How anyone can read all those forums and still carry on with day to day stuff is beyond me.  I am stretched at trying to keep up with just this forum and keeping up with my outside obligations.

I think we're giving Cindy wa y too much credit.  Have we forgotten Mr. Invited Intern himself...Lee?  Mr. Technology, I'm telling you.  Let's not forget all the time Cindy & George were supposedly holed up in their home, far from the prying eyes of the public, so they could "properly grieve Caylee".   puker  The pieces are falling into place.  IMO, the State's attorneys office doesn't have far to go to prosecute for tampering with/destruction of evidence, since the car was in the possession of the Anthonys...just sayin'.  I don't think LE's been giving them a pass.  Rather, they've been amassing evidence and building a case against the Anthonys, IMO.  Give 'em enough rope...

How right on is that! You are right!!! They were grieving grandparents and were give their space so they could grieve in private!! And look what Spindy was doing most of the time. I want to know how George was grieving?? He had a part in all this too, and I don't cut him any slack either. He is sneakier in what he does. Yes, that's my opinion. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: September 29, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Running back to catch up.  That must be an oxymoron!   Cindy & George may want to pray they're convicted of something and locked away, as many enemies as they've made in this case.  All so their "Princess", "Sweetheart","Darlin'" could get away with killing their toddler granddaughter (MSO- my strong opinion).  Looking at Cindy's behavior, we can see exactly where Casey gets it from.  JMO  Cindy should be so proud-she's got a killer of a daughter (literally).  MO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 29, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.