April 26, 2024, 08:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276191 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:35 PM »

NR, that list just shows how extremely spiteful & hateful the Anthonys are, its no wonder their spawn is a sociopathic monster

I have to go lay down for a good bit, Ive been overcome with a doozy of a headache to the point I just got nauseous - Ill be ok & back asap
cindy will go to any length to win caseys love... a little to late!! poor ol george has no nards because they are hanging on cindys ears.  they live in a world of their own.. caylee will get her justice.

Loca
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: September 29, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »

Sorry Monkeys Good Afternoon

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: September 29, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »

PG 8117
How FTLOG does this have anything to do with finding Caylee?  IMO they are on a mission to smear anyone that comes near changing their agenda or not towing the "Rosebud" rope.

This inceses me. It lasted exactly 3 minutes on the Sentinel site. This was 2 days before her memorial, this is the crap they are focused on?

I am fixin' to make a giant image of the stain in the back of the trunk. Then I am going to slap said image on the side of the Milstead's mobile scamboard and Park it in front of their home. I apologize for my anger, but maybe if I came across one dang shred of emotion for this baby, from her grandmother, instead of hate for everyone else, I could understand it, but instead, I saw nothing but "evasion" and "deflection". Sick.  
They have no love for Caylee, I remember early on, I asked that I don't think anyone in the family really loved Caylee, I believe that, she was in the way for all four of them, Caylee was nothing but a burden, I feel that is quite evident. And now with all that the family are doing to make sure they taint the jury pool, and target people and all the other bs that they are doing, it isn't a stretch for me to think that the family is thinking look what Caylee has all done. Look how Caylee has damaged the family. If there is a Hell, I also have no doubt that will be their final destination, imo 

ITA! There was no real love for that child in that family. After looking at the evidence and thinking about it all this time, I feel certain, imo, that they just did not love Caylee like real love. I think you're right also that they're thinking as you suspect...that this is just another mess caused by Caylee coming into their lives.

Also, imo, I don't think C&G really love kc either. I think this is more about the reflection it puts on them than about "saving" their daughter. It just isn't there when you look at it all...it's not real love. It's a lot of selfishness...nasty nasty greed.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 29, 2009, 02:50:32 PM »

WFTV video report:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21149090/index.html

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: September 29, 2009, 02:50:53 PM »

I never knew that seeking the TRUTH was considered as displaying hatered.....gee, where have I been all this time. 

Tupelohoney
.....Unbelievable isn't it??? Spindy and Dom, and gang DISGUST me beyond words!!

Capp.....Hope you get rid of your headache, and feel better soon! flower

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: September 29, 2009, 02:54:59 PM »

No tattoo picture yet? 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: September 29, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21146562/detail.html
"Characters Of Interest" Chart Among New Casey Docs

Posted: 8:57 am EDT September 29, 2009Updated: 12:32 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Among the unusual revelations uncovered in documents released Tuesday morning is that Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as recently as two months ago.
WFTV.com spent the morning combing through over 1,000 pages just made public by the State Attorney's Office. The documents reveal new information about the case and the relationships of some of the key players, including Cindy Anthony and private detective Dominic Casey.

One of the most bizarre revelations is that months after the Anthonys held Caylee's funeral service, Cindy still wanted her private investigator to search for a live Caylee and Cindy and her private investigator exchanged possibly hundreds of emails concerning how they could dig up dirt about some of the key people in the case, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, meter reader Roy Kronk and Jesse and Richard Grund.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, emailed photos to Cindy to show to Casey of possible Zenaidas and there were a lot of computer searches for Zenaida Gonzalez, the name of the woman Casey says disappeared with Caylee.

Cindy also sent a photo of a child (see photo) to Dominic Casey around three months ago, in early July, claiming it looked like an "older Caylee" and the lead supposedly had a connection to Puerto Rico.

The private eye spent a lot of time looking for dirt about meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, Casey's ex-fiancee, Jesse Grund and his father Richard, even suggesting that Richard had strange religious beliefs that could have lead to some sort of sacrifice ritual. They were also trying to cook up some kind of connection between Kronk and Richard Grund.
Dominic Casey even put together a chart of “Characters of Interest” (see chart) with information about each person. About Richard Grund, the chart reads, “Threats against Family.” For his son Jesse, the chart reads, “Accusations against Family.” Even WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was listed in the chart with her background reading, “Reporter. Disseminates hatred towards family.”

Dominic Casey was videotaped at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found using a metal rod to poke the ground where he claims he was searching for her, a month before her bones were discovered. He called California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla a slimy character and offered Casey's brother Lee an internship as a private investigator.

One of Cindy's emails might come back to haunt her daughter in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit. Cindy told one of the sheriff's investigators last October that private eye Dominic Casey was not working for the defense team, but recently the private eye testified under oath that he was in his attempt to avoid being questioned under oath by Zenaida's attorneys.

In addition to the Dominic Casey documents are hundreds of pages of FBI investigative reports and DNA testing (read FBI reports), and the transcript of an investigative interview with Casey Anthony's former friend Annie Downing (read transcript).
The FBI investigative reports include a slew of DNA reporting on a variety of evidence in the case and the DNA paternity results (see paternity results) for Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Also among the 1,000 pages released Tuesday are detailed product specifications for Henkel Duck tape (see product specs), the brand of tape believed to have been covering Caylee Anthony's mouth when her remains were found. The same brand of tape was also found in the Anthony home.

Bold #1:  We have a saying at our house...When the opposition attacks you personally-REJOICE!  You've hit a nerve!  They have nothing else to debate with.  All they have left is to attack you.

Bold #2:  Didn't Cindy emphatically state in an interview she already had a picture of Zenaida Gonzales, as well as her address at home in her phone book?  LIE!  Also, why would she need to show the pics to Casey, unless they were hoping (expecting) one of them to match Casey's description (since she obviously had been stalking the innocent ZG to some extent that she about Sawhill and ZG's car, etc.).   I saved the best for last...even with her own private PI, her PI-Wannabe-in-training son Lee, and her own extensive concerted efforts, not one of them could produce one shred of evidence to substantiate Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales a.k.a. Zanny The Nanny exists.  EPIC FAIL!

Bold #3:  Got to love this!  Funny thing, Dominic!  I never saw Leonard Padilla out in the woods poking garbage bags with a steel rod.       Leonard's only crime was actually trying to find Caylee for all the right reasons...which is more than we can say for you, Dominic Casey.  Why didn't you report your little tip, Mr. Casey?  Because you certainly weren't planning to poke a live Caylee with your steel rod, now were you?  I hope you get the help you need and you're never allowed to P.I. in any state of this Union.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

This whole case is so crazy and out of hand, even SM got dragged into it! 
Just unbelievable how far outstretched all the tentacles go. 

There are links to WS, Topix and Blink as well.  How anyone can read all those forums and still carry on with day to day stuff is beyond me.  I am stretched at trying to keep up with just this forum and keeping up with my outside obligations.

I think we're giving Cindy wa y too much credit.  Have we forgotten Mr. Invited Intern himself...Lee?  Mr. Technology, I'm telling you.  Let's not forget all the time Cindy & George were supposedly holed up in their home, far from the prying eyes of the public, so they could "properly grieve Caylee".   puker  The pieces are falling into place.  IMO, the State's attorneys office doesn't have far to go to prosecute for tampering with/destruction of evidence, since the car was in the possession of the Anthonys...just sayin'.  I don't think LE's been giving them a pass.  Rather, they've been amassing evidence and building a case against the Anthonys, IMO.  Give 'em enough rope...

I agree ISpy......and I can't wait for the day...I will be dancing in the streets of Orlando!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: September 29, 2009, 02:57:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html
 Documents Give New Look Into Mind Of Casey Anthony
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:41:47 PM

ORLANDO -- The State Attorney's Office has released about 1,000 pages of new documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from Anthony's home and the woods where her daughter's remains were found in December and interviews with friends.

* One of the people deputies interviewed was friend Annie Downing.  Read the Transcript.

Downing told authorities Casey told her that Caylee's father was a man named Eric who had been in Orlando during Spring Break while she worked at Universal. She told Downing that "Eric" died the day before or the day of Caylee's second birthday in August 2007.

Downing said Casey told her that Jesse Grund had keys to the car that had been abandoned, suggesting that Grund could have done something with the car before it was discovered in the Amscot lot.
Downing also said Casey came to her at one point, saying she was having an emotional breakdown and wanted to commit herself, leaving her daughter with her mother.
Another document is a witness report by James Thompson, who works at a computer store. Read the Report

In the report, Thompson said Casey appeared to be jealous when he showed some attention to her daughter by giving her a beanie babie. Later, when he saw the two in another store, he says Casey didn't help Caylee with a heavy store door.
#

# Two documents released concentrated on some of the physical evidence, including items taken from the trunk of the car and clothing seized from the house, including samples taken from a shovel that was found in the trunk of the car that could have been used to "bury the victim."The reports are being released in response to a public records request.   

# Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.
# A collection of emails from private detectives to the Anthonys. Some emails are from Cindy Anthony attempting to stop Web sites from profitting from Caylee.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.  Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 29, 2009, 02:58:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21146562/detail.html
"Characters Of Interest" Chart Among New Casey Docs

Posted: 8:57 am EDT September 29, 2009Updated: 12:32 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Among the unusual revelations uncovered in documents released Tuesday morning is that Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as recently as two months ago.
WFTV.com spent the morning combing through over 1,000 pages just made public by the State Attorney's Office. The documents reveal new information about the case and the relationships of some of the key players, including Cindy Anthony and private detective Dominic Casey.

One of the most bizarre revelations is that months after the Anthonys held Caylee's funeral service, Cindy still wanted her private investigator to search for a live Caylee and Cindy and her private investigator exchanged possibly hundreds of emails concerning how they could dig up dirt about some of the key people in the case, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, meter reader Roy Kronk and Jesse and Richard Grund.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, emailed photos to Cindy to show to Casey of possible Zenaidas and there were a lot of computer searches for Zenaida Gonzalez, the name of the woman Casey says disappeared with Caylee.

Cindy also sent a photo of a child (see photo) to Dominic Casey around three months ago, in early July, claiming it looked like an "older Caylee" and the lead supposedly had a connection to Puerto Rico.

The private eye spent a lot of time looking for dirt about meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, Casey's ex-fiancee, Jesse Grund and his father Richard, even suggesting that Richard had strange religious beliefs that could have lead to some sort of sacrifice ritual. They were also trying to cook up some kind of connection between Kronk and Richard Grund.
Dominic Casey even put together a chart of “Characters of Interest” (see chart) with information about each person. About Richard Grund, the chart reads, “Threats against Family.” For his son Jesse, the chart reads, “Accusations against Family.” Even WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was listed in the chart with her background reading, “Reporter. Disseminates hatred towards family.”

Dominic Casey was videotaped at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found using a metal rod to poke the ground where he claims he was searching for her, a month before her bones were discovered. He called California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla a slimy character and offered Casey's brother Lee an internship as a private investigator.

One of Cindy's emails might come back to haunt her daughter in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit. Cindy told one of the sheriff's investigators last October that private eye Dominic Casey was not working for the defense team, but recently the private eye testified under oath that he was in his attempt to avoid being questioned under oath by Zenaida's attorneys.

In addition to the Dominic Casey documents are hundreds of pages of FBI investigative reports and DNA testing (read FBI reports), and the transcript of an investigative interview with Casey Anthony's former friend Annie Downing (read transcript).
The FBI investigative reports include a slew of DNA reporting on a variety of evidence in the case and the DNA paternity results (see paternity results) for Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Also among the 1,000 pages released Tuesday are detailed product specifications for Henkel Duck tape (see product specs), the brand of tape believed to have been covering Caylee Anthony's mouth when her remains were found. The same brand of tape was also found in the Anthony home.

Bold #1:  We have a saying at our house...When the opposition attacks you personally-REJOICE!  You've hit a nerve!  They have nothing else to debate with.  All they have left is to attack you.

Bold #2:  Didn't Cindy emphatically state in an interview she already had a picture of Zenaida Gonzales, as well as her address at home in her phone book?  LIE!  Also, why would she need to show the pics to Casey, unless they were hoping (expecting) one of them to match Casey's description (since she obviously had been stalking the innocent ZG to some extent that she about Sawhill and ZG's car, etc.).   I saved the best for last...even with her own private PI, her PI-Wannabe-in-training son Lee, and her own extensive concerted efforts, not one of them could produce one shred of evidence to substantiate Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales a.k.a. Zanny The Nanny exists.  EPIC FAIL!

Bold #3:  Got to love this!  Funny thing, Dominic!  I never saw Leonard Padilla out in the woods poking garbage bags with a steel rod.       Leonard's only crime was actually trying to find Caylee for all the right reasons...which is more than we can say for you, Dominic Casey.  Why didn't you report your little tip, Mr. Casey?  Because you certainly weren't planning to poke a live Caylee with your steel rod, now were you?  I hope you get the help you need and you're never allowed to P.I. in any state of this Union.

Great post ISpy!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: September 29, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

O/T CC, You have a message on JSM's thread. 

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

I am recalling from memory only because my eyes are too shot to go back to the docs but as I remember reading it was the door at a Wal-Mart.  The guy from the independent computer store is the one who saw her and filed the report.  He had previously waited on her in his computer store but this reported "possible" last sighting of Caylee having to open the door herself and walking behind was at a Wal-Mart.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 29, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »

Page 8091...what do ya'll suppose DC meant when he said/typed I will have him on the porno soon?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: September 29, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »

Page 8091...what do ya'll suppose DC meant when he said/typed I will have him on the porno soon?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 29, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »

Dom Casey and Spindy have no shame!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 29, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

No tattoo picture yet? 

They haven't updated to a wide screen yet! Sorry. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1695 on: September 29, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »

My take on bozo calling mushroom head, Rosebud...

Rosebud was a sled in the movie Citizen Kane.

A sled in olden days were pulled by horses.

Most sleds had to be ridden by sitting on your a$$.

So in a round-about way, bozo is calling mushroom head an Old Horses A$$.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: September 29, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

Maybe Skanky secretly videoed him while she was with him? 
This is awful enough without my vivid imagination. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: September 29, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

No tattoo picture yet? 

They haven't updated to a wide screen yet! Sorry. 

Monkey Devil!

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 29, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

Well, I've been through the docs that were not too technical for my comprehension. 

My initial impression to the scope of the documents in this case stands firm:

The investigators, FBI, state attorney's office, and other technical professionals have done such an awesome job!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: September 29, 2009, 03:17:27 PM »

O/T CC, You have a message on JSM's thread. 

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

I am recalling from memory only because my eyes are too shot to go back to the docs but as I remember reading it was the door at a Wal-Mart.  The guy from the independent computer store is the one who saw her and filed the report.  He had previously waited on her in his computer store but this reported "possible" last sighting of Caylee having to open the door herself and walking behind was at a Wal-Mart.

And if that is true, the Blockbuster video of Tony and Skanky are even more horrible. Caylee really was laying dead or dying in the trunk of the car at the time!!!! OMG! 

I'm done for a while. I need to take a break.......... an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.