April 19, 2024, 05:46:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275991 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: September 29, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html
 Documents Give New Look Into Mind Of Casey Anthony
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:30:02 PM
 ORLANDO -- The State Attorney's Office has released about 1,000 pages of new documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from Anthony's home and the woods where her daughter's remains were found in December and interviews with friends.

* One of the people deputies interviewed was friend Annie Downing.  Read the Transcript.

Downing told authorities Casey told her that Caylee's father was a man named Eric who had been in Orlando during Spring Break while she worked at Universal. She told Downing that "Eric" died the day before or the day of Caylee's second birthday in August 2007.

Downing said Casey told her that Jesse Grund had keys to the car that had been abandoned, suggesting that Grund could have done something with the car before it was discovered in the Amscot lot.

Downing also said Casey came to her at one point, saying she was having an emotional breakdown and wanted to commit herself, leaving her daughter with her mother.
# Another document is a witness report by James Thompson, who works at a computer store. Read the Report

In the report, Thompson said Casey appeared to be jealous when he showed some attention to her daughter by giving her a beanie babie. Later, when he saw the two in another store, he says Casey didn't help Caylee with a heavy store door.

# Two documents released concentrated on some of the physical evidence, including items taken from the trunk of the car and clothing seized from the house, including samples taken from a shovel that was found in the trunk of the car that could have been used to "bury the victim."The reports are being released in response to a public records request
Another document discusses the shovel found in the car driven by Casey. It says that tests show there was no blood or DNA present in the trunk and there was no DNA evidence that Casey had handled the shovel.
A collection of emails from private detectives to the Anthonys. Some emails are from Cindy Anthony attempting to stop Web sites from profitting from Caylee.

As we suspected, Casey either wore gloves or cleaned the shovel.  Notice it doesn't say if cleaning solvent chemicals were found on the shovel.  She clearly handled the shovel we know, because it was given to her at the neighbor's door.  Truth can't be buried, twisted, or suffocated...it will rise above every time.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: September 29, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys

The guy at the computer store said little Caylee had to open the door herself
I thought Wal-Marts have automatic doors
I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

I haven't been to one on awhile but I'm almost positive you have to open them by hand around here (rural South).  I think the only doors that open automatically are at a few grocery stores and the rehab part of the hospital.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1722 on: September 29, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

ITA Stacey, they have automatic doors and video tapes of people entering and exiting. Add to that it was well over the 30 day period with that man seeing hundreds of people. Yeah, I'm sure he waited on a pretty girl, but no proof it was KC w/ Caylee. Now tests have proven that Caylee was dead around the time she went missing. No one else has seen her since Father's Day.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: September 29, 2009, 04:01:00 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: September 29, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted Smile Just skimming through some of the docs (YAY!! DOC DAY!!)  and came across this email and would love another opinion on what I'm reading (See Page 33) http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146773.pdf
If I'm reading correctly, it appears the FBI found a stain in the trunk in the shape of a child in the fetal position??? I'm going back to read more thoroughly, please let me know your thoughts!
Thanks!!

Yes..I saw that too.  I think that is the best new peice of info for the prosecution yet.  And it states they took pics of it and it shows up best on a computer screen.

Feverishly reading trying to keep up here.

Good afternoon Monleys.  What a grand day for a doc drop.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Documents Released In Casey Anthony Case
Forensics Reports, Other Documents Released

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 2:43 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case on Tuesday.

The documents included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.
That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."
There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

I can't help it...everytime I read the reference to Rosebud, I think about that scene in Austin Powers...with the bad guy fat b@stard after sumo wrestling and he says something like, "hey diaper lady, I left you a little rosebud in my diaper..." That just seems SO befitting spindy...that kind of rosebud.

Thanks for the links and posts, everyone. Am off to help cook supper and fill in Nick about what I've learned so far today...we'll both try to catch up more later.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: September 29, 2009, 04:13:56 PM »

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted Smile Just skimming through some of the docs (YAY!! DOC DAY!!)  and came across this email and would love another opinion on what I'm reading (See Page 33) http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146773.pdf
If I'm reading correctly, it appears the FBI found a stain in the trunk in the shape of a child in the fetal position??? I'm going back to read more thoroughly, please let me know your thoughts!
Thanks!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: September 29, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »

O/T CC, You have a message on JSM's thread. 

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

Does anyone else remember the photo of Casey and Caylee at a barbeque at Amy's previous house?  I have a mental vision (can't find the photo) of Caylee walking several feet behind Casey in that photo and Caylee looked pitiful to me. 
If anyone finds that photo, please post a link.  Thanks

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Two questions on this BBQ:  Where did the children go when it became dark?  We have lots of pics of the adults with their wine and beer, but no Caylee.  Anyone know how far Lauren's house is from the Anthonys?  Close enough for Casey to drop Caylee off and return to par-tay?  Things that make me go 

Forecast for the Day:
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: September 29, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs
I'm glad you brought that up, yes they are automatic doors, I'm trying to digest exactly this man who owns the computer store's motive in what he is saying. Isn't adding up to me for some reason. And if what he says is true, and he did see the two of them that Monday after Father's Day, that changes a lot for me, and where and when Caylee was murdered 

I'm not sure what to think about this guy.....I guess we need someone to go to the Cassleberry Walmart store.  Mine has no interior doors to go through....if there are some, they are always open and they go into the wall. I suppose each store is different depending on how old/new they are.

Why does he seem to have an obsession with Casey's legs, short shorts and cleavage?

And why is this statement dated July 22, 2009?  Has he just read all that we have about Casey and this is an embellished story from him?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1729 on: September 29, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »

I am thinking maybe the imprint of Caylee's little body could be from Casey spraying chemicals over the bag. Do you know what I mean? The bag would protect the carpet under it and the spray could make the outline.

Just makes me sick to my stomach that Caylee was in that trunk while she was banging her brains out all night.'

And i am still holding out hope that just one of Caseys fingerprints are on that tape. It has not been ruled out yet.
Also, kudos to the guy who threatened to drag George up and down the interstate til he had no skin left.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1730 on: September 29, 2009, 04:20:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs
I'm glad you brought that up, yes they are automatic doors, I'm trying to digest exactly this man who owns the computer store's motive in what he is saying. Isn't adding up to me for some reason. And if what he says is true, and he did see the two of them that Monday after Father's Day, that changes a lot for me, and where and when Caylee was murdered 

I'm not sure what to think about this guy.....I guess we need someone to go to the Cassleberry Walmart store.  Mine has no interior doors to go through....if there are some, they are always open and they go into the wall. I suppose each store is different depending on how old/new they are.

Why does he seem to have an obsession with Casey's legs, short shorts and cleavage?

And why is this statement dated July 22, 2009?  Has he just read all that we have about Casey and this is an embellished story from him?

I think this is just another dude looking for attention. Most all Walmarts have gone to super stores now and have automatic doors. Even our old one had them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: September 29, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »

Well, I was about to leave this site for the day when I had some rather interesting random thoughts from all the swirling thoughts in my head.

1.  There are those things of which there are no scientific explanations.  Perhaps the fetal outline is one of those phenomena.  Perhaps Caylee died in that trunk curled up in that position and although there is no scientific proof, perhaps that outline is her way of conveying her demise.  Although it is sad, I find it more comforting to think of her curled up (almost in an unborn position ready to be borne to Heaven) than I do to remember her bones in a garbage bag or scattered in a snaky, swampy area.

Then a totally weird thought completely unrelated crossed my mind...

2.  Remember how quickly Casey could tell both Cindy and Lee that it had been 31 days since she had seen Caylee?  I've always had difficulty reconciling her counting the days with such interest and concern.  It just crossed my mind that as young women in "love" will do, she was probably counting the days she had been hooked up with Tony!  It just happens to also be the last day her daughter was alive.  (My guess is that she could easily relate the number of days since she had seen Caylee because it was the exact same number she had been "in love" with Tony.)  I never could believe the thought that she was counting the days since she had last seen her daughter......well, unless she was counting the days of her self-proclaimed freedom.

TOY-Ding, Ding, Ding!  We have a winner!  I too think Casey calculated that 31 days quickly because she clearly remembered the day she freed herself of all responsibility.  That was the day she became free to be with Tony full-time.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: September 29, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »

Our Walmart has two entrance/exits, both with sliding doors, but both e/e's also have a single side door that has to be opened by hand. Depending on where I'm parked in the parking lot, I sometimes use that "side" door because I come to it first. It is possible, if that was KC & Caylee, that they could have used one of those side doors, if there were a side door at that Walmart.

RIP Sweet Puppy
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: September 29, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 29, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »

Got to go.  BBL, Lord willing to try to catch up.  Take good care, everyone!

Fanny Mae   

Forecast for the Day:
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 29, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »

All this waste of time and energy, what in the world drives a person to do all this, besides mental illness to the max?

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: September 29, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »

Wow, so they are focusing on connecting the mystery Nanny which they clearly still believe exists with JP and Ricardo.  That path to be thrown under the bus is turning into an interstate!

ROTFLMAO......................Let's see, they covered the whole US and PR in their search for Zenaida and her sister..then anyone who even dated her or said hello is suspect...and yet she still had time to do interviews, go on talk shows, meet with attorneys, appear in court..she is just amazingly nuts that Cin-Cin.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: September 29, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

We do....one door is automatic and one has to be pushed or pulled open.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1738 on: September 29, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????

Apparently the money isn't coming in as it used to, so she's calling a do over to start the ball rolling again. If I were Lee, I'd keep my distance from her, he might be the next gravy train.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 29, 2009, 04:41:47 PM »

She is as crazy as they come

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.