April 24, 2024, 04:26:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276126 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys

The guy at the computer store said little Caylee had to open the door herself
I thought Wal-Marts have automatic doors
I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs
I'm glad you brought that up, yes they are automatic doors, I'm trying to digest exactly this man who owns the computer store's motive in what he is saying. Isn't adding up to me for some reason. And if what he says is true, and he did see the two of them that Monday after Father's Day, that changes a lot for me, and where and when Caylee was murdered 

I'm not sure what to think about this guy.....I guess we need someone to go to the Cassleberry Walmart store.  Mine has no interior doors to go through....if there are some, they are always open and they go into the wall. I suppose each store is different depending on how old/new they are.

Why does he seem to have an obsession with Casey's legs, short shorts and cleavage?

And why is this statement dated July 22, 2009?  Has he just read all that we have about Casey and this is an embellished story from him?
That's exactly what I have been wondering, it sounds like the story is embellished, I hate to say this, but probably another kook to add to the mix 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: September 29, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: September 29, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »

The three pieces of duct tape measured

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

I just went and cut masking tape in those dimensions and even the smallest piece covered my nose and mouth and the largest piece wrapped around past my ears..so they had to almost go all the way around Caylee's head....

Using 3 pieces was insurance that Caylee couldn't breath IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: September 29, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

I am thinking maybe the imprint of Caylee's little body could be from Casey spraying chemicals over the bag. Do you know what I mean? The bag would protect the carpet under it and the spray could make the outline.

Just makes me sick to my stomach that Caylee was in that trunk while she was banging her brains out all night.'

And i am still holding out hope that just one of Caseys fingerprints are on that tape. It has not been ruled out yet.
Also, kudos to the guy who threatened to drag George up and down the interstate til he had no skin left.

Darla that's a great assumption since I believe it was stated no DNA or decomp was detected in the trunk.

LOL...wish I knew who that guy was that threatened georgie...I'd have Monken bake him a cake!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: September 29, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

I just went and cut masking tape in those dimensions and even the smallest piece covered my nose and mouth and the largest piece wrapped around past my ears..so they had to almost go all the way around Caylee's head....

Thanks for doing that experiment,  Just awful, yes the tape would have had to go almost around her head.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 29, 2009, 04:58:34 PM »

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

Thanks for doing that experiment,  Just awful, yes the tape would have had to go almost around her head.

That tape has always bothered me so much.....I wanted to think she died peacefully, while sleeping, after being drugged...not that that is a good thing....but the mental picture of her struggling for breathe makes me crazy.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: September 29, 2009, 05:01:04 PM »

I am thinking maybe the imprint of Caylee's little body could be from Casey spraying chemicals over the bag. Do you know what I mean? The bag would protect the carpet under it and the spray could make the outline.

Just makes me sick to my stomach that Caylee was in that trunk while she was banging her brains out all night.'

And i am still holding out hope that just one of Caseys fingerprints are on that tape. It has not been ruled out yet.
Also, kudos to the guy who threatened to drag George up and down the interstate til he had no skin left.

Darla that's a great assumption since I believe it was stated no DNA or decomp was detected in the trunk.

LOL...wish I knew who that guy was that threatened georgie...I'd have Monken bake him a cake!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: September 29, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »

Mike G. on HLN covering Caylee case now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: September 29, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »

HLN talking about Casey case now...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 29, 2009, 05:02:37 PM »

SeeMe...
we posted at the same time...lol...wish I had a $ for every time that has happened on here!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: September 29, 2009, 05:02:37 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!
I really think she has come unglued...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1751 on: September 29, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

That tape has always bothered me so much.....I wanted to think she died peacefully, while sleeping, after being drugged...not that that is a good thing....but the mental picture of her struggling for breathe makes me crazy.

I can't understand how Cindy and George can read all this and so lightly dismiss it. All they care about is making the next buck. Even KC isn't a top priority. Their little granddaughter died so violently at the hands of their own daughter and all we see is that she is investigating anyone who came in contact with KC to divert attention. Cindy's prime concern will be doing TV shows and writing her book.

KC had absolutely no concern for her friends or family, using each one for what they were worth and tossing them aside when they no longer useful. Her mother is doing the same damn thing, it's shocking and nauseating.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: September 29, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »

SeeMe...
we posted at the same time...lol...wish I had a $ for every time that has happened on here!

me too cookie

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1753 on: September 29, 2009, 05:05:41 PM »

Ooo good idea, may I suggest one with a Kidfinder van peeling away from the crime scene with George dragging along behind, Cindy sitting along the side of the road eating her Doritos.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 29, 2009, 05:06:53 PM »

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!

just "junk science" doncha know...........

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: September 29, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

Do you have a link to that info....Please??

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1756 on: September 29, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

Yet if the same type of DNA tests revealed someone else had been at the scene, she'd be all over that saying See, it's her not my daughter!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: September 29, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »

I've always felt the reason they cremated Caylee's remains was for their own sinister reasoning, mainly nothing would be left to re-test. She can now spin her theories in any direction she wants, what ever fills her needs at the time. I wonder what she will come up with next? Evil, just plain evil, with a good dose of mental illness.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: September 29, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

Cindy is a nutter....plain and simple..the woman has lost the plot..if she ever had it..jmo...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: September 29, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »

More on the scamthony sh1tlist.

Can you just imagine having a list like this, what kind of people do that? If I had to do a list of people I don't like I'd be busy for a very long time. All this waste of time and energy, what in the world drives a person to do all this, besides mental illness to the max?

I agree No Rose..what kind of people (other then the Mafia maybe) put together a list of people they want excluded from their granddaughter's memorial service?  I would be in too much grief to worry about that detail...too many other details that need to be taken care of at a Memorial Service to worry about something as tacky as this list of people to exclude..and who excludes people from memorializing their grandchild..just inconceviable to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.