April 26, 2024, 10:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276181 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: September 29, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »

The three pieces of duct tape measured

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

I just went and cut masking tape in those dimensions and even the smallest piece covered my nose and mouth and the largest piece wrapped around past my ears..so they had to almost go all the way around Caylee's head....

Using 3 pieces was insurance that Caylee couldn't breath IMO

Do you have a link to that info....Please??

sorry I don't...it's in the docs released today.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 29, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!
I really think she has come unglued...

just "junk science" doncha know...........

Yet if the same type of DNA tests revealed someone else had been at the scene, she'd be all over that saying See, it's her not my daughter!!

Spindy wants everything both ways......."junk science" if it's not to her or KC's benefit.........but as soon as scientific results point to "anyone else"........it's irrefutable.......throw them under the bus, KC's innocent, blah blah blah

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: September 29, 2009, 05:32:01 PM »

More on the scamthony sh1tlist.

Can you just imagine having a list like this, what kind of people do that? If I had to do a list of people I don't like I'd be busy for a very long time. All this waste of time and energy, what in the world drives a person to do all this, besides mental illness to the max?
That's hilarious.... where did you find that?   Disseminates the truth Cindy, the truth.

I agree No Rose..what kind of people (other then the Mafia maybe) put together a list of people they want excluded from their granddaughter's memorial service?  I would be in too much grief to worry about that detail...too many other details that need to be taken care of at a Memorial Service to worry about something as tacky as this list of people to exclude..and who excludes people from memorializing their grandchild..just inconceviable to me.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: September 29, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

More on the scamthony sh1tlist.

Can you just imagine having a list like this, what kind of people do that? If I had to do a list of people I don't like I'd be busy for a very long time. All this waste of time and energy, what in the world drives a person to do all this, besides mental illness to the max?
That's hilarious.... where did you find that?   Disseminates the truth Cindy, the truth.

I agree No Rose..what kind of people (other then the Mafia maybe) put together a list of people they want excluded from their granddaughter's memorial service?  I would be in too much grief to worry about that detail...too many other details that need to be taken care of at a Memorial Service to worry about something as tacky as this list of people to exclude..and who excludes people from memorializing their grandchild..just inconceviable to me.

OOPS I managed to do it again, type between posts.
Where did  you find that list?   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: September 29, 2009, 05:34:13 PM »

Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as late as two months ago," WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols said at noon.  Cindy has to be mentally ill, right? What else would you call this insanity, does this twit really think that people are going to believe that Caylee isn't dead, they had a memorial service for her, what was that for then, because she is alive?

O.k., so if Cindy's wanting people to look for a live Caylee two months ago- THEN WHOSE REMAINS ARE THEY WEARING AROUND??????
  I'm stunned by this, darn it, I don't care what anyone says, I believe Cindy is very mentally ill, and that's that  Monkey Devil!  And also wanted to say how I enjoy your posts 

So now she doesn't believe the DNA identification of Caylee?    Sounds about right for her!

Yet if the same type of DNA tests revealed someone else had been at the scene, she'd be all over that saying See, it's her not my daughter!!

Spindy wants everything both ways......."junk science" if it's not to her or KC's benefit.........but as soon as scientific results point to "anyone else"........it's irrefutable.......throw them under the bus, KC's innocent, blah blah blah

Yes and the stain in the car was obviously a child-size Pizza..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: September 29, 2009, 05:42:45 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21139699/detail.html
FBI: Child Outline Seen In Casey Trunk
Mom Charged With Murder In Death Of Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Monday, September 28, 2009
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EDT September 29, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An FBI intelligence analyst says a stain on Casey Anthony's trunk liner appears to show a silhouette of a child in the fetal position, according to documents released on Tuesday.
An FBI laboratory supervisor, responding to the agent’s observation, wrote an e-mail saying the lab does not "report conclusions about what may or may not have left any marks or impressions in cases like this – it is too speculative."

FBI Intelligence Analyst Karen B. Cowan wrote in an e-mail dated Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2008, that "a very interesting photo exists of the trunk liner, which you have, which highlights the very large stain. If you look closely at this photo, there appears to be the outline or silhouette of a child in the fetal position. You can make out what may be the back, bottom, and legs most clearly. The image is best viewed on a computer screen, rather than a printout, but several of us can see this image and agree there is good chance we are seeing something significant."

The e-mail was addressed to Erin P. Martin of the FBI, and can be found on page 34 of this document.

But two days later, on Oct. 2, FBI supervisory photographic technologist Richard W. Vorder Bruegge told Cowan the lab would not speculate about what left the image: "Others can draw their own conclusions about that."

The stain Cowan observed was found not to be caused by any biological liquid, such as blood or fluids from decomposition. No DNA was found in the stain.

The documents also address other evidence found in Casey Anthony's trunk.

The FBI lab said one hair pulled from the trunk was similar to Caylee's and showed signs of decomposition.

Investigators believe that proves Caylee's dead body was in the trunk, but in an e-mail dated August 2008, an FBI trace evidence analyst wrote, "I can't say absolutely that that hair came from a dead body. If I find more than one hair with decomp it makes the case stronger that it's from a body, rather than from some other random possibility."

Only one hair was found in the trunk.
Thousands of pages of information in the Anthony murder case were released Tuesday morning by the state attorney's office.

Local 6 News recently uncovered an FBI report showing that fingerprint testing destroyed the reported image of heart-sticker residue on the duct tape found around the mouth of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

The FBI said it did not take a photograph of the image before it was destroyed.

No DNA for Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony was found on the duct tape, but the FBI said there is someone else's DNA on the tape.

The FBI lab tested all its employees who had access to the tape and at first found no possible match, but after continuing to search, eventually discovered a DNA match with an employee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty.
New E-Mails Released

Shortly after Casey Anthony was arrested in her daughter's disappearance, private investigator Dominic Casey began to work for her parents.

George and Cindy Anthony signed a contract with Casey in October 2008. The agreement specifically outlines which services Casey would provide and how he would be paid for his services.

The contract was included in Tuesday's document release, but two of the three pages of the agreement, which presumable show payment arrangements, are left out.

Over the past year, Casey has investigated different tips that came in to the family, mainly about potential Caylee sightings, including one more than five months after Caylee's remains were found which said the sender had found the toddler alive and well.

It is still not known how Casey is being paid.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: September 29, 2009, 05:44:06 PM »

Sooooooooooo CinCin wants to look for a live Caylee as recently as two months ago.....sounds like someone is lining up her very own insanity defense!     Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: September 29, 2009, 05:48:08 PM »

The three pieces of duct tape measured

9.75 in x 2 in
7.25 in x 2 in
8.75 in x 2 in

I just went and cut masking tape in those dimensions and even the smallest piece covered my nose and mouth and the largest piece wrapped around past my ears..so they had to almost go all the way around Caylee's head....

Using 3 pieces was insurance that Caylee couldn't breath IMO

Do you have a link to that info....Please??

sorry I don't...it's in the docs released today.

tupelo - here's the link it's in
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146984.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: September 29, 2009, 06:08:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys

The guy at the computer store said little Caylee had to open the door herself
I thought Wal-Marts have automatic doors
I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

I have been thinking this about this too. There are a few older Walmart Stores that have outer doors you have to open yourself. The Walmart store in Casslebery is a SuperStore. And unless it has just been opened I don't believe this one is an older one. I checked on their website. Soooo......I am thinking this might be bogus. We know from past docs Target is the place to shop for Casey. I am going to put this report on the back burner for now.

I have really had a bad reaction to these docs. I hope no one says the words "denial" and Anthonys in the same sentence. I am afraid I may go postal again after reading these docs today and may get banned for good. I would really like to be a Scared Monkey for a long time.  So I am trying really hard to hold it in the middle of the road. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: September 29, 2009, 06:09:54 PM »

Hmmm...if you can make out the outline of Caylee in that trunk in the fetal position in a picture, tell me how George & Cindy can claim they didnt see it with their naked eyes...sure does seem to indicate my gut told me they knew

And still one of those low-life's tried to clean the trunk!!!   
  I agree-but why did Sin Sin call the police-she kmew casey was alright she had her in the car ::MonkeyConfused::why not put pressure on her to tell the truth-up no one at this point no one knew Caylee was missing-so if they were going to cover for the evil one-it would have been easy to say KC moved and took Caylee with her--they all make me sick

Maybe they were worried that Simon Birch from the towyard might call LE since he commented on the smell of death when they picked up the car. I think they were forced into calling LE at that point.
    that could be it---its hard to think like these sick people---
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: September 29, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will turn over evidence the defense has given to the prosecution.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said he will release 1,000 pages of his own documents that raise "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Conway said the evidence contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

The documents released on Tuesday included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.
A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."
Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.
"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 29, 2009, 06:17:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21146562/detail.html
"Characters Of Interest" Chart Among New Casey Docs

Posted: 8:57 am EDT September 29, 2009Updated: 12:32 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Among the unusual revelations uncovered in documents released Tuesday morning is that Cindy Anthony wanted private detectives to look for a live Caylee as recently as two months ago.
WFTV.com spent the morning combing through over 1,000 pages just made public by the State Attorney's Office. The documents reveal new information about the case and the relationships of some of the key players, including Cindy Anthony and private detective Dominic Casey.

One of the most bizarre revelations is that months after the Anthonys held Caylee's funeral service, Cindy still wanted her private investigator to search for a live Caylee and Cindy and her private investigator exchanged possibly hundreds of emails concerning how they could dig up dirt about some of the key people in the case, including bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, meter reader Roy Kronk and Jesse and Richard Grund.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, emailed photos to Cindy to show to Casey of possible Zenaidas and there were a lot of computer searches for Zenaida Gonzalez, the name of the woman Casey says disappeared with Caylee.

Cindy also sent a photo of a child (see photo) to Dominic Casey around three months ago, in early July, claiming it looked like an "older Caylee" and the lead supposedly had a connection to Puerto Rico.

The private eye spent a lot of time looking for dirt about meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, Casey's ex-fiancee, Jesse Grund and his father Richard, even suggesting that Richard had strange religious beliefs that could have lead to some sort of sacrifice ritual. They were also trying to cook up some kind of connection between Kronk and Richard Grund.
Dominic Casey even put together a chart of “Characters of Interest” (see chart) with information about each person. About Richard Grund, the chart reads, “Threats against Family.” For his son Jesse, the chart reads, “Accusations against Family.” Even WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was listed in the chart with her background reading, “Reporter. Disseminates hatred towards family.”

Dominic Casey was videotaped at the scene where Caylee's remains were later found using a metal rod to poke the ground where he claims he was searching for her, a month before her bones were discovered. He called California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla a slimy character and offered Casey's brother Lee an internship as a private investigator.

One of Cindy's emails might come back to haunt her daughter in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit. Cindy told one of the sheriff's investigators last October that private eye Dominic Casey was not working for the defense team, but recently the private eye testified under oath that he was in his attempt to avoid being questioned under oath by Zenaida's attorneys.

In addition to the Dominic Casey documents are hundreds of pages of FBI investigative reports and DNA testing (read FBI reports), and the transcript of an investigative interview with Casey Anthony's former friend Annie Downing (read transcript).
The FBI investigative reports include a slew of DNA reporting on a variety of evidence in the case and the DNA paternity results (see paternity results) for Casey's ex-fiance, Jesse Grund.

Also among the 1,000 pages released Tuesday are detailed product specifications for Henkel Duck tape (see product specs), the brand of tape believed to have been covering Caylee Anthony's mouth when her remains were found. The same brand of tape was also found in the Anthony home.

Bold #1:  We have a saying at our house...When the opposition attacks you personally-REJOICE!  You've hit a nerve!  They have nothing else to debate with.  All they have left is to attack you.

Bold #2:  Didn't Cindy emphatically state in an interview she already had a picture of Zenaida Gonzales, as well as her address at home in her phone book?  LIE!  Also, why would she need to show the pics to Casey, unless they were hoping (expecting) one of them to match Casey's description (since she obviously had been stalking the innocent ZG to some extent that she about Sawhill and ZG's car, etc.).   I saved the best for last...even with her own private PI, her PI-Wannabe-in-training son Lee, and her own extensive concerted efforts, not one of them could produce one shred of evidence to substantiate Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales a.k.a. Zanny The Nanny exists.  EPIC FAIL!

Bold #3:  Got to love this!  Funny thing, Dominic!  I never saw Leonard Padilla out in the woods poking garbage bags with a steel rod.       Leonard's only crime was actually trying to find Caylee for all the right reasons...which is more than we can say for you, Dominic Casey.  Why didn't you report your little tip, Mr. Casey?  Because you certainly weren't planning to poke a live Caylee with your steel rod, now were you?  I hope you get the help you need and you're never allowed to P.I. in any state of this Union.
   I spy you are the best! !BRAVO
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1772 on: September 29, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I remember years ago you had to open the doors by hand but not anymore does anyone have a wal-mart that you still have to open yourself

Monkey hugs

I have been thinking this about this too. There are a few older Walmart Stores that have outer doors you have to open yourself. The Walmart store in Casslebery is a SuperStore. And unless it has just been opened I don't believe this one is an older one. I checked on their website. Soooo......I am thinking this might be bogus. We know from past docs Target is the place to shop for Casey. I am going to put this report on the back burner for now.

I have really had a bad reaction to these docs. I hope no one says the words "denial" and Anthonys in the same sentence. I am afraid I may go postal again after reading these docs today and may get banned for good. I would really like to be a Scared Monkey for a long time.  So I am trying really hard to hold it in the middle of the road. JMO

I wonder if it is bogus, Fanny.  Is there a smart Monkey here who is an expert on the cell pings?  I am wondering if the pings for that day (the 16th, right?) would even allow for his account to be true?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: September 29, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Fanny, as I said earlier, we too have an older Wal Mart and one door is automatic and the other is manual.....I was just there today and the automatic door was stuck..that's the only reason I could say this for certain.  the new Super Wally World opens in the next week or so
LOL....You mean you don't want anyone to say they are in denial!   Monkey Devil!  If sin-sin was actually wanting someone to look for a live Caylee 2 months ago...then she is certifiably NUTZ!!      I know how you feel, I actually made myself ill this after noon testing the darn tape!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: September 29, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »

O/T CC, You have a message on JSM's thread. 

Got it.        Did you read where whorseface made Caylee open up the door to the computer strore by herself and walking 10 feet in front of her?     

Does anyone else remember the photo of Casey and Caylee at a barbeque at Amy's previous house?  I have a mental vision (can't find the photo) of Caylee walking several feet behind Casey in that photo and Caylee looked pitiful to me. 
If anyone finds that photo, please post a link.  Thanks

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Two questions on this BBQ:  Where did the children go when it became dark?  We have lots of pics of the adults with their wine and beer, but no Caylee.  Anyone know how far Lauren's house is from the Anthonys?  Close enough for Casey to drop Caylee off and return to par-tay?  Things that make me go 

If no one has answered you yet, it was in Oviedo. 17 MILES.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 29, 2009, 06:21:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I wonder if it is bogus, Fanny.  Is there a smart Monkey here who is an expert on the cell pings?  I am wondering if the pings for that day (the 16th, right?) would even allow for his account to be true?

KCJackie did the cell pings.....in fact some other sites even picked them up and used them...she is terrific.....me, I can't tell a ping from a pong.....I'll bet they are posted  here on SM someplace.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:43 PM »

Apparently the money isn't coming in as it used to, so she's calling a do over to start the ball rolling again. If I were Lee, I'd keep my distance from her, he might be the next gravy train.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1777 on: September 29, 2009, 06:24:33 PM »

Then again, (thinking out loud), if this guy Thompson is on the prosecution's witness list, do you think they have proof to show that he did in fact see KC and Caylee that day... like store video or something?
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1778 on: September 29, 2009, 06:27:29 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

KCJackie did the cell pings.....in fact some other sites even picked them up and used them...she is terrific.....me, I can't tell a ping from a pong.....I'll bet they are posted  here on SM someplace.

LOL.  I hear ya! I go loopy just trying to figure the ping stuff out.  I will see if my feeble brain can make use of the hard work already done.... Thank you!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: September 29, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »

Yes and the stain in the car was obviously a child-size Pizza..
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Sorry, I just had to laugh at that even if it is morbid.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.