April 26, 2024, 05:43:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276175 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »

Someone I love dearly posted this. Does this remind anyone of the evil we are seeing today?
  fanny may -the evil we are seeing today-makes you little pic adorable  

I agree 100%   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: September 29, 2009, 07:38:20 PM »

As if Cindy couldn't disgust me any further, I just realized something while reading the docs today.  Not only does she independently pull of some crazy chit (washing the pants, giving the wrong hairbrush, sending DC out into t ::MonkeyJnBox::he woods) - she announces that she does crazy chit.  IMO, she enjoys telling others that she messed with them.  No excuses for CA - but her twisted thinking has a basis.

Saying that she is smarter and will win sent me over the edge......

OK Fanny....stay away from the dang edge

God knows I am trying to keep it in the middle! 

We'll hold your hand.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: September 29, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html

Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:13 pm EDT September 29, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will release evidence that raises "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said the evidence he intends to release contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

The documents released on Tuesday included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.

A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."

Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

I'm confused about what Brad says.  He says he is releasing docs the state should have released today, but didn't.  Does he mean the media didn't release? 

Doesn't the state release docs to the defense, then the media gets it & they pick what they want to give us?

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: September 29, 2009, 07:41:00 PM »

Turn on the Jerry Springer show, he will have Conman on tomorrow making his 'announcement'- Yawn, I can't wait.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

Jane WHineytraub is on JVM's show tonight talking about the docs. OMG!! If that woman gets any uglier, she is going to crack my TV screen.  I had to hit the mute button, so I have no idea what foolishness she has come up with now. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »

Turn on the Jerry Springer show, he will have Conman on tomorrow making his 'announcement'- Yawn, I can't wait.

O dear merciful God, let's just hope Cindy wouldnt appear & expose her sagging ta ta's to make a point like so many of those trash audience members do -- I'll be damaged for life!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »

Shep Smith on Fox report is talking about the discovery

Love that guy!

Im back feeling a bit better - Holly Bristow of their affiliate is on with him

Gee wonder how Jessica D is feeling today about the Anthonys & her buddy Baez, not feeling the love for sure   oppsie

I agree with many today, so many innocent people have their personal information out to the world & there are those also being targeted by the Anthonys/Casey's defense in a mindblowing unconscionable attempt to deflect guilt from Casey - it is sickening!   OK I have to read back about 10 pages

In short, it is very clear that all the actions taken by the Anthony family et al is actually help convict Casey & perjure themselves at the very least.  Cindy, so you had a pic and addy for "Zanny" ey?   Then why are still looking for her & why would you have to show pictures to Casey asking if that was her...you dipwad!

OK, quick thought I havent totally ran it thru my brain that was suffering pain earlier BUT could that stain of what is believed to be Caylee's lifeless body a result of cleaning solution to get rid of the stain & it left an imprint or something to that affect  hmmm    O man if that is reality vs a CSI episode foiled again Cindy!

Yes I think it's post Cindy's attempt to scrub the smell out of the car. She got rid of body fluids but the smell was still there months later.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: September 29, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/fbi-says-stain-in-caseys-car-l.html
WDBO Local News      
FBI says stain in Casey's car looked like small body
By
Dave Wahl
@ September 29, 2009 5:38 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
Duct tape found on the mouth of slain toddler Caylee Anthony was contaminated by an FBI evidence examiner, raising questions about how it will be used in prosecuting the 2-year-old girl's mother for the murder.
The disclosure of the contaminated duct tape was among hundreds of pages of evidence released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office in Orlando.

There are also new revelations in the new documents about the mysterious stain in Casey Anthony's car trunk. FBI investigators say the stain is shaped like a child's body in the fetal position. The FBI says the child's back, bottom and legs could be seen most clearly.

Other emails accuse Richard Grund, the father of Casey's former fiancee, of having strange religious beliefs that might lead him to human sacrifice rituals. Dominic Casey, a private investigator for the Anthony's, was also focused on finding connections between Grund and meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains near the Anthonys' house in December, and was investigating Kronk's relative and the relatives of Casey's ex-boyfriend, Ricky Morales.

Caylee's mother has pleaded not guilty and claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: September 29, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »

O dear merciful God, let's just hope Cindy wouldnt appear & expose her sagging ta ta's to make a point like so many of those trash audience members do -- I'll be damaged for life!

I'm prepared to do a lot of things for information about Caylee,  but watching that is beyond the pale....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: September 29, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »

Jane WHineytraub is on JVM's show tonight talking about the docs. OMG!! If that woman gets any uglier, she is going to crack my TV screen.  I had to hit the mute button, so I have no idea what foolishness she has come up with now. 

I cant, I just cant with her!!     I want to reach in the screen and rearrange that scowled face...my God we know she is a defense attorney & way far out there BUT what is she gaining by poo pooing justice over the heinous filicide of a beautiful baby girl   It just blows my aching mind!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: September 29, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »

Is this the James Thompson from Maitland that says he saw Casey & Caylee?

http://www.mymasn.com/profile/JamesThompson

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: September 29, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

I don't understand Conway releasing evidence in this case. What does he have to do with this case? He is George and Cindy's attorney....they have not been charged with anything related to this case, I just don't understand.     Can someone enlighten me, please?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: September 29, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21145778/detail.html
Attorney To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case
Brad Conway Says Information Raise Questions

POSTED: 7:04 am EDT September 29, 2009
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EDT September 29, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Casey Anthony's parents said he will turn over evidence the defense has given to the prosecution.

Tuesday, prosecutors in the Anthony investigation released more than 1,000 pages of documents related to the case.

Brad Conway said he will release 1,000 pages of his own documents that raise "serious questions about the case" on Wednesday.

Conway said the evidence contains information the state "should have released today, but didn't."

The documents released on Tuesday included information on the duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's skull. The FBI admitted to destroying residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape last week while technicians tested the tape for fingerprints.

Test results released on Tuesday indicated DNA tests conducted in February on duct tape found across the toddler's skull produced some intriguing results.
A female DNA profile was discovered, but it did not belong to Caylee, Casey Anthony or Cindy Anthony.

PDF: FBI Lab Reports Car | Hair | Misc. Items

That prompted the FBI to scour its own personnel to determine who handled the tape, and tests indicated the DNA belonged to one of their own female technicians. When that information is coupled with revelations from last week about testing obliterating residue of a heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape, it could leave the lab's methods open to criticism.

FBI correspondence also revealed a photograph of a stained area in the back of the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey Anthony. The photo appeared to show the outline of a child's body laying in a fetal position. However, an FBI photographic supervisor said, "We do not report conclusions about what may or may not have left marks or impressions. It is too speculative."
Federal officials also reported to investigators that DNA testing excluded Lee Anthony and Jesse Grund as Caylee's biological father.

Other correspondence shed light on how involved Cindy Anthony and the family's private investigator Dominic Casey became in trying to dig up dirt on the man who discovered Caylee's remains, Roy Kronk, as well as Grund.

After receiving some of the information from Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, replied, "Good work, Rosebud."

There was also a letter from Dominic Casey that detailed who not to allow inside a memorial service for Caylee Anthony and a transcript of an interview with Annie Downing, who said she was a best friend of Casey Anthony shortly after Caylee's birth. Detectives asked Downing about Casey Anthony's relationship with her mother and possible use of Xanax.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

Inexplicably, Thompson waited until July 22, 2009 to tell police.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.
"To think I was one of the last people to see Caylee alive," Thompson said in his statement. "It bothers me constantly."

Thompson, who is on the state witness list, would not comment on his statement.

I think he's probably not on the witness list for his descriptions of Casey's shopping or her cleavage ( which he describes a lot)  but for the Beanie Baby he gave Caylee,  wasn't there a stuffed animal in the shed that Cindy didn't recognize?  Hopefully it was found on the same shelf as the duct tape came from ....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: September 29, 2009, 07:49:47 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122437
Caylee Anthony - Even Nancy Grace Was On The Characters of Interest List
Posted on September 29th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture, crime
Read 931 times.

I came across an article this morning in The Sky973 which I found rather interesting.
Over 1000 pages of documents have been released by the Florida State Attorney’s Office revealing new information about the case and the relationships of some of the key players which happens to include Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey.

WFTV reveals that months after the Anthony’s held the Memorial Service for little Caylee Anthony, Cindy was still asking her private detective, Dominic Casey to search for a live Caylee. Apparently the two exchanges possibly hundreds of emails discussing how they could dig up dirt on other people involved in the case which included Leonard Padilla , Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found Caylee’s remains, and Jesse and Richard Grund.

Dominic Casey emailed Cindy Anthony photos of other women that could have been Zenaida Gonzalez for her to show to Casey to try and identify. There were a lot of searches made online looking for a Zenaida Gonzalez.

Dominic Casey reportedly spent a lot of time investigating Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Casey’s ex-fiance, and Jesse’s father, Richard Grund. There was a mention of Richard Grund’s strange religious beliefs that might have led them to some sort of sacrifice ritual. Cindy and Dominic Casey were also trying to make some sort of a connection between Roy Kronk and Richard Grund. (I am sorry but just how sick are these people’s minds?)

The part I almost choked on when I looked at it was this chart Dominic Casey came up with for Cindy Anthony with a lit of the ‘Characters of Interest’. They have the names, background, affiliation and an ID Picture of each one on the list which to me was sort of amusing. On the list was Leonard Padilla, Robert Dick, James Hoover, Nancy Grace, Kathi Belich, Richard Grund, Jesse Grund, Larry Garrison, 2 Zanaida Gonzalez;s, John Morgan, Murt Murtaugh and his Van, Walter ( a guy that works with Murt), Katherine Jarris, Daughter of Katherine Harris and Lois Peter.

Several of the backgrounds listed were labeled with things such as “Threats against Family” or “Accusations against Family” and even on Kathi Belich’s background they have listed, “Reporter Disseminates hatred toward family” as does Nancy’s Grace’s. They have that Leonard Padilla carries a knife at Lower Back area in a sheath, and how Robert Dick talks about being a Weapon’s expert.

At the bottom of the chart there are notes saying large groups of protesters were coming in from Kansas, Attempts will be made to conceal cell phones in their shoes, Lois Peter threat to assault Cindy, Murt Murtaugh threat to conceal Video/Audio equipment on several attendees and Wayanne Kruger will attend with others pretending to be an advocate but will be documenting for her book she is writing on the case She will be concealing a cell phone (Blackberry/IPhone?) on a baby bag. She posts trash about the family on the blog.

Apparently this chart was for the security guards benefits with warnings not to let any of these people in. Cindy must have thought they were some kind of royalty that they would need to be protected against all them.

Also in the documents was an email from Cindy telling one of the investigators last October that Dominic Casey was not working for Casey Anthony’s defense team yet recently Dominic Casey swore under oath to a judge that he was working for the defense team when trying to get out of being questioned under oath by Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorney’s.

A lot of DNA tests results were released on a variety of evidence in the case which include the paternity test results for Jesse Grund. There are also detailed product specifications for Henkel Duck brand tape which is the brand of the tape believed to have been wrapped around Caylee’s skull when her remains were found. It is said that the same brand of tape was found in the Anthony home.

The state has filed the motion Tuesday asking that Jose Baez and his team to prove the state kept defense experts from having adequate access to the site where Caylee’s remains were found.

The defense wants a judge to dismiss the case because of issues over the crime scene. They claim the state kept them from properly inspecting the woods where Caylee was found. They filed four motions Thursday in the case. The Amended Motion for Venue Change asks that the judge either throw out the murder case against Casey Anthony or move the trial to south Florida.

A ‘Motion to Dismiss Due To Spoliation of Evidence’ has the defense team claiming that the state failed to preserve any evidence that could possibly clear Casey by not allowing the defense to send in their experts to be present while the investigators were processing the area.

Another one good for a laugh is that the defense wants the jail videos of Casey and her family all destroyed and they have submitted a protective order requesting such action. My question here is if the policy of the Orange County jailhouse is to record ALL visit’s with prisoners then why the hell do they think Casey’s case should be any different? What makes her case so special that they would be granted special privileges here?
They are asking that attorney visits not be videotaped also. I guess they don’t realize that all these requests are only making their client guilty. I mean it looks to me like with all this they are seriously trying to cover up some important evidence that could hang their client if it got out.

I have my own opinion about this case and although not everyone seems to share my opinions. I can’t see anyone else killing sweet little Caylee other than her own mother according to all the evidence they have against her. Actually I don’t see how anyone could harm any child. We have been covering the missing Haleigh Cummings case as well and the case gets stranger and stranger as time goes by. I have to correct myself when I think back to thinking that the case of the murder of Caylee Anthony was crazier than any other murder case I had ever seen. I think the search for Haleigh has gotten crazier. The families in both cases all lie so much to protect the guilty party. It is obvious that they lie, they destroy evidence and they cover up but the question still remains, who are they covering for?

I still pray for justice for little Caylee Marie Anthony, she deserves that much. I pray that Haleigh will soon be found alive and well and be returned to her home where she is with people she loves. I pray that little Adji Desir is found alive and well one day too and be returned home. All the missing children in the US alone are too many to name off one by one but my heart and prayers go out to all of them. I also pray that one day our government can come up with a sure solid way to protect our children more and that the day will come once again when a child can play outside in their own yard and still be safe. I pray that God will watch over each and every one of these children to protect them.

Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: September 29, 2009, 07:51:09 PM »

Is this the James Thompson from Maitland that says he saw Casey & Caylee?

http://www.mymasn.com/profile/JamesThompson

He's talking about his computer store. Maybe this is a way for him to get out of Florida and go to a Redskins game. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: September 29, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »

I don't understand Conway releasing evidence in this case. What does he have to do with this case? He is George and Cindy's attorney....they have not been charged with anything related to this case, I just don't understand.     Can someone enlighten me, please?

I have no idea, TUPELO. I think I may have to sit this one out tomorrow, and just read the comments on the thread. I am still blinking my eyes trying to clear them from the man Cece just posted. I think he needs to lose the Mexican Hat, but that's just me. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: September 29, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

I've been wondering the same thing.    I hope whatever Conman is trying to do, it backfires on him!     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: September 29, 2009, 07:58:47 PM »

The reason is he weighing is because his clients have actively been trying to conceal what their daughter did & have conducted themselves in such a deplorable manner that he has to combat what the public knows about them.   He has to come up with some bunk & bull to counter their defaming others unjustifiably, too late buddy the money will dry up with defamation/slander law suits!   Is he going to present "evidence" that law enforcement screwed up YET IGNORE the fact that his clients brought the deathmobile to their home & attempted to clean it to destroy evidence, good luck with that!

What he's going to give us their "investigation" "witch hunt" into others that had the misfortune to know Casey?    He's going to show his clients had a reason to lie that they had a picture and address for the nanny & yet they were looking for her?   Is he going to release "work product" OMG give me a break

Yea my Italian temper is flaring!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: September 29, 2009, 08:02:38 PM »

Doesn't Conway know that these news sites/media only put out what THEY think we want or are news-worthy. It's very possible the documents Conway says the state didn't put out for public view were docs the media outlets didn't release.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: September 29, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »

Doesn't Conway know that these news sites/media only put out what THEY think we want or are news-worthy. It's very possible the documents Conway says the state didn't put out for public view were docs the media outlets didn't release.

That's what I thought too, seeme.  So why does he blame it on the state?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.