April 26, 2024, 05:08:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276174 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2009, 10:22:05 AM »

D. Casey states in his interview on Jan. 7, 2009, that there was one thing in KioMarie's statement that he had not seen or verified and thought he would go by the woods to see if it was a hangout before going to the meet and greet. On his way to meet J. Hoover, Ginny Lucas called him and said that she had seen a vision of where Caylee was.   http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

But we must remember that a teddy bear of Caylee's had previously been sent to Ginny Lucas. By whom? It had to have come from the Anthony home. Someone mentioned last week or so that a note could have been put inside the bear. To me this is all set up to keep the names of everyone involved on the defense team to appear uninvolved.....I can't buy that, no matter how you look at it. Cindy's statement that she had someone search those woods convinces me that they are totally involved. If only the Anthony's, especially Cindy and Casey, could keep their mouths shut. But they can't and their words will do them in. JMOO

thanks tupelo!  wasn't it convenient that GL just HAPPENED to call at the very time DC was going to meet Hoover to go follow up on something said months previously   on yes, she is a psychic

re sin-sin's statement about 'she ' had someone check the woods reminds me that she has a need to be in control of everything.....I never quite believed her statement that it was SHE....IMO it more like 'they' and I am not clear in my mind exactly who I think 'they' are  but I do think kc and BOZO are part of the 'they'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2009, 10:22:41 AM »

I believed when Lee was deposed by the state, and then Luka was no longer needed at least for now, that Lee told everything he knew and then some. I really hope he did, and if he did maybe he just doesn't want the lies and bs anymore.

nrcg, that is my belief as well.
    I sure wish they had a COD 
A skeleton was found, with nothing but animal gnawings on the bones to say a cause of death The skull was found with duct tape over the mouth and nose area. This can only lead to the COD IMO, unless Casey wants to get up on the stand and tell us differently.  Duct tape over the mouth and nose, before decomposition, equals suffocation in my book. MOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »

D. Casey states in his interview on Jan. 7, 2009, that there was one thing in KioMarie's statement that he had not seen or verified and thought he would go by the woods to see if it was a hangout before going to the meet and greet. On his way to meet J. Hoover, Ginny Lucas called him and said that she had seen a vision of where Caylee was.   http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

But we must remember that a teddy bear of Caylee's had previously been sent to Ginny Lucas. By whom? It had to have come from the Anthony home. Someone mentioned last week or so that a note could have been put inside the bear. To me this is all set up to keep the names of everyone involved on the defense team to appear uninvolved.....I can't buy that, no matter how you look at it. Cindy's statement that she had someone search those woods convinces me that they are totally involved. If only the Anthony's, especially Cindy and Casey, could keep their mouths shut. But they can't and their words will do them in. JMOO

thanks tupelo!  wasn't it convenient that GL just HAPPENED to call at the very time DC was going to meet Hoover to go follow up on something said months previously   on yes, she is a psychic

re sin-sin's statement about 'she ' had someone check the woods reminds me that she has a need to be in control of everything.....I never quite believed her statement that it was SHE....IMO it more like 'they' and I am not clear in my mind exactly who I think 'they' are  but I do think kc and BOZO are part of the 'they'

I remember her phone call interview on Nancy Grace where GL said she called DC around 3 or 4:00 in the morning. Cell phone records show no such call exist between the two.  I just wonder if someone from the defense team had a phone conversation with her at that time to say, tomorrow is the day to put this all into play, and she made a little slip when stating this. It's nearly impossible to keep lies straight, as the characters in this case have proven time and time again. JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html

GRACE: Now, did -- how did you get hooked up with Dominic Casey to start with?

LUCAS: Well, I have a big reputation in the northern Virginia- D.C. area, and another fellow dowser -- do you know what dowsing is?

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat?

LUCAS: Can you hear me? Another fellow dowser called me and asked me to do some location work for the Anthony case.

GRACE: Yes.

LUCAS: And I said, Sure, what the heck, go ahead, let`s try it. So he called down there. And I guess he had spoken with Sergeant Allen and Allen wasn`t interested. And then I guess he spoke with Dominic Casey and Dominic Casey said he was interested.

And every time I worked on it, I couldn`t get the information. So eventually, one day, I picked up the information and I called Dominic right away about 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning on the 15th. And I said, I have what I call "the fast and final." I had some training from a former retired -- now retired D.C. detective, Detective Mike Helwig (ph) of the forensics department of D.C. police, and he would always give me pointers of how to, you know, attempt to go into a crime scene and so forth. And I`m also a former private investigator...

GRACE: What you were telling him on the phone, Ms. Lucas?

LUCAS: I told him to go over to the area where an abandoned house was. I told him, When you leave the Anthony house, come out the front -- pretend you`re coming out the front door, take a right and go to the end of the street, and go to where the abandoned house is and...

GRACE: Right. And were you -- were you giving him specific directions while you were on the phone with him?

LUCAS: Oh, absolutely. We were on the phone off and on for a while.

GRACE: Have you ever seen the location?

LUCAS: No.

GRACE: So this was all from your psychic feelings about the location?

LUCAS: Right. But that`s what I do. I do it all the time.

GRACE: And is it true that you had at some point a teddy bear that once belonged to little Caylee and you presumably channeled information through that?

LUCAS: No, I didn`t channel. I`m not a channeler. I`m a...

GRACE: OK, did you have a teddy bear that belonged to Caylee?

LUCAS: Yes. Oh, yes. They mailed it to me.

GRACE: Did you use it in any way?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, I touched the teddy bear and...

GRACE: Right. And what happened when you touched the teddy bear?

LUCAS: I didn`t get much. And I didn`t proceed much. And then I put down the teddy bear, put out a picture, a map, touched it, went to bed. And I had a dream about the information, got the final location, got up at 3:00 in the morning and called him and left him a message. And I said, Call me right away. I`ve got it and I want you to go check it out immediately.

GRACE: What was the dream, Ms. Lucas?

LUCAS: That she was in a plastic bag. I said there might be two plastic bags, a white one and a dark brown -- not a brown but a black one, and then a dark green one. And I said, Don`t -- I said, You`re not looking for a little person sitting on the curb, you`re looking for garbage, what looks like garbage.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »

I believed when Lee was deposed by the state, and then Luka was no longer needed at least for now, that Lee told everything he knew and then some. I really hope he did, and if he did maybe he just doesn't want the lies and bs anymore.

A skeleton was found, with nothing but animal gnawings on the bones to say a cause of death The skull was found with duct tape over the mouth and nose area. This can only lead to the COD IMO, unless Casey wants to get up on the stand and tell us differently.  Duct tape over the mouth and nose, before decomposition, equals suffocation in my book. MOO
I see what you are saying, but there is no COD by the medical examiner, and at trial I suppose the State can bring up all these issues, but the jury will have to determine I guess what they believe to be COD.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

CC,I love that photo of Caylee.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2009, 10:43:19 AM »

I am sorry I don't have a link with this...I'll find it if anyone needs me to.  Obviously I am still wondering about Tracy ( uummm could be the reason my DH calls me his little pit bull from time to time).....and here's a hairbrush and TOOTHBRUSH reference

TUE, December 9, 2008 – Leonard Padilla appeared on the Nancy Grace show and said, “But everybody knows when she died and….the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don’t be surprised — don’t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don’t drop it on us here that they’ve got the body somewhere…”

When asked about the hairbrush incident, Leonard Padilla said, “Well, the hairbrush incident was something that we weren’t aware of until it broke on your show. But the one thing we were aware of was the almost giving the dogs toothbrush to the FBI. She made some comment about it, when Tracy repeated it to me. I thought, well, that’s typical Cindyism.”

Leonard Padilla also said, “On the other hand, she also has made a comment about when did Tracy  get an attorney to talk to? Well, she got that attorney way back when she first came back to Sacramento, because of some incriminating things that Casey had mentioned to her. And she didn’t want to be jacked up on a misprision — felony type situation.”

IF LP is telling the truth about this...then we still havent heard what those incriminating things were

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »

I am sorry I don't have a link with this...I'll find it if anyone needs me to.  Obviously I am still wondering about Tracy ( uummm could be the reason my DH calls me his little pit bull from time to time).....and here's a hairbrush and TOOTHBRUSH reference

TUE, December 9, 2008 – Leonard Padilla appeared on the Nancy Grace show and said, “But everybody knows when she died and….the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don’t be surprised — don’t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don’t drop it on us here that they’ve got the body somewhere…”

When asked about the hairbrush incident, Leonard Padilla said, “Well, the hairbrush incident was something that we weren’t aware of until it broke on your show. But the one thing we were aware of was the almost giving the dogs toothbrush to the FBI. She made some comment about it, when Tracy repeated it to me. I thought, well, that’s typical Cindyism.”

Leonard Padilla also said, “On the other hand, she also has made a comment about when did Tracy  get an attorney to talk to? Well, she got that attorney way back when she first came back to Sacramento, because of some incriminating things that Casey had mentioned to her. And she didn’t want to be jacked up on a misprision — felony type situation.”

IF LP is telling the truth about this...then we still havent heard what those incriminating things were
Yes you are right, and I'm not sure yet what I all think about the subject of Tracy. I don't like her and for some reason don't trust her, but I guess we shall see.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2009, 10:50:20 AM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Hello Monkeys.  Please excuse my interjection here.

In this Cindy clearly references "Four months".  While I haven't looked to find the date of this interview - wouldn't 4 months from July 15 make it mid-November that Cindy said these things about "...In the woods..."?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: September 15, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »

Yes you are right, and I'm not sure yet what I all think about the subject of Tracy. I don't like her and for some reason don't trust her, but I guess we shall see.

IMO it may have been the discussion Tracy had about using GHB.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: September 15, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/9/14/520861.html?title=Families+gather+for+Florida+Missing+Children%27s+Day

Families gather for Florida Missing Children's Day
Monday, September 14, 2009

The Anthony's, along with Ronald Cummings, can be seen in the video attached to this article.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 15, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »

Is the Answer Malignant Narcissism?

by Diane Fanning

If the question is Casey Anthony, it may very well be. Dr. Erich Fromm coined the phrase, but Dr. Otto Kernberg became the expert on it. He defines malignant narcissism as being in the middle of the spectrum ranging from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and full-blown psychopathology.

We are all born narcissistic. As an infant, our world view is that everything and everyone is connected to us and exists to fulfill our needs. Another spike in our narcissistic tendencies occurs in adolescence. It is natural to be self-centered at this point in our development, but we are expected to grow beyond it. Healthy adults maintain a small amount of narcissism, but it stops far short of self-obsession.

That characteristic is clearly demonstrated by Casey Anthony. When she was released from jail in the summer of 2008, she was happy and focused, offering smiles and hugs to everyone. Her immediate focus was on taking a shower and getting a home-cooked meal. It was not on her missing toddler who she had not seen for months.

MORE....

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-answer-malignant-narcissism.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2009, 11:26:22 AM »

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: September 15, 2009, 11:38:30 AM »

I see what you are saying, but there is no COD by the medical examiner, and at trial I suppose the State can bring up all these issues, but the jury will have to determine I guess what they believe to be COD.
I agree. But I don't even think that the COD will be needed. Others have been found guilty with the DP as the sentence, and a body was never even found. (Willie Crane in the Amanda Brown case) I still stand firm that whatever was found at the remains scene will be strong enough to convict Casey and she will be sentenced to death.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2009, 11:39:49 AM »

I agree. But I don't even think that the COD will be needed. Others have been found guilty with the DP as the sentence, and a body was never even found. (Willie Crane in the Amanda Brown case) I still stand firm that whatever was found at the remains scene will be strong enough to convict Casey and she will be sentenced to death.

Oops.....that statement I just made is MOO!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: September 15, 2009, 11:49:09 AM »

tupelohoney, I believe that the State has strong evidence, but I will stay in the minority about being sentenced to death, I just don't feel that will happen. I think and hope for LWOP.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: September 15, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »

Is the Answer Malignant Narcissism?

by Diane Fanning

If the question is Casey Anthony, it may very well be. Dr. Erich Fromm coined the phrase, but Dr. Otto Kernberg became the expert on it. He defines malignant narcissism as being in the middle of the spectrum ranging from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and full-blown psychopathology.

We are all born narcissistic. As an infant, our world view is that everything and everyone is connected to us and exists to fulfill our needs. Another spike in our narcissistic tendencies occurs in adolescence. It is natural to be self-centered at this point in our development, but we are expected to grow beyond it. Healthy adults maintain a small amount of narcissism, but it stops far short of self-obsession.

That characteristic is clearly demonstrated by Casey Anthony. When she was released from jail in the summer of 2008, she was happy and focused, offering smiles and hugs to everyone. Her immediate focus was on taking a shower and getting a home-cooked meal. It was not on her missing toddler who she had not seen for months.

MORE....

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-answer-malignant-narcissism.html

thanks NR...very interesting and informative article!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: September 15, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Hello Monkeys.  Please excuse my interjection here.

In this Cindy clearly references "Four months".  While I haven't looked to find the date of this interview - wouldn't 4 months from July 15 make it mid-November that Cindy said these things about "...In the woods..."?
Jen, this is a post I made back in August....it goes right along with this same topic....

I just watched this video again   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbovZBcSTWg  and at 2:46 Cindy says that Caylee was missing from them for 5 months. Hmmm.....1 mo. 6/15 - 7/15,    2 mos.7/15 - 8/15,    3 mos. 8/15 - 9/15,    4 mos. 9/15 -10/15,    5 mos. 10/15 - 11/15.  11/15 is the day the Anthonys held their Meet and Greet while Dom Casey was on Suburban drive searching for a dead Caylee in the woods.   Another Freudian slip???

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: September 15, 2009, 01:01:53 PM »

tupelohoney, I believe that the State has strong evidence, but I will stay in the minority about being sentenced to death, I just don't feel that will happen. I think and hope for LWOP.
No Rose, I will gladly accept LWOP also, just as long as it is nothing less. A lot of us in our society are sick and tired of the lax treatment for SOs and child abusers. People are finally starting to stand up against this, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Casey Anthony was used as an example that it will no longer be treated as it has been in the past. MOO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.