April 19, 2024, 06:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276011 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #260 on: September 15, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »

I believed when Lee was deposed by the state, and then Luka was no longer needed at least for now, that Lee told everything he knew and then some. I really hope he did, and if he did maybe he just doesn't want the lies and bs anymore.

nrcg, that is my belief as well.
    I sure wish they had a COD 
monsterscottpeterscum was convicted to death and they had no cause of death for Laci Rocha   
I know that, she sure could get convicted without knowing the COD, but I still wish they knew it.
I don't think Doc G knew for sure what COD was but IMO she was implying suffacation with the duct tape.
I still don't think casey will get the DP but I feel real sure,100%,that she will get LWOP.
casey is going down,she has no where else to go.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:16 PM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Hello Monkeys.  Please excuse my interjection here.

In this Cindy clearly references "Four months".  While I haven't looked to find the date of this interview - wouldn't 4 months from July 15 make it mid-November that Cindy said these things about "...In the woods..."?
Jen, this is a post I made back in August....it goes right along with this same topic....

I just watched this video again   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbovZBcSTWg  and at 2:46 Cindy says that Caylee was missing from them for 5 months. Hmmm.....1 mo. 6/15 - 7/15,    2 mos.7/15 - 8/15,    3 mos. 8/15 - 9/15,    4 mos. 9/15 -10/15,    5 mos. 10/15 - 11/15.  11/15 is the day the Anthonys held their Meet and Greet while Dom Casey was on Suburban drive searching for a dead Caylee in the woods.   Another Freudian slip???

Well, I intended to comment earlier but got called away for the day so now Im catching up....Things that make you go hmmm

Let's not forget that Hoover reported that DC stated when they met before going to the Suburban woods that Caylee was dead & they needed to go find her.  Well, if that is indeed what DC told Hoover why not tell law enforcement & what specifically did Dominic Casey base that on, from whom & when?   Is that not suspect knowing DC was hired by the Anthonys as their investigator reportedly to find a live Caylee?   If Casey was innocent why would anyone hesitate passing pertinent info to law enforcement?

Yuri reported that in Dec AFTER the discovery Cindy mentioned she "sent someone" to those woods a month earlier & nothing was found.

Also, in Jim Hoover stated that Baez, Boden, the Anthonys, Dominic Casey and himself were at the Anthony home in December AFTER the discovery & Jim Hoover reportedly asked point blank if the Anthonys knew DC & him went to the Suburban woods in November & the answer was YES.   Hoover also mentioned that Bozo went mum during this exchange (if memory serves in his deposition, not interview).

Another interesting tidbit is the fact that Cindy reportedly sent a teddy bear of Caylee's to the psychic

An excuse to go check out a "teen hangout" that DC mentioned he took from Kio's statement to police would not require anyone digging with a shovel & using a probe.   He didnt mention the psychic immediately but offered this excuse first.  Note:  excuse is my interpretation

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: September 15, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »

Dozens of families were at the state capitol Monday for Missing Children’s Day.

It's a chance to remember all the young people who have vanished over the years.

Most of the names have become all too familiar -- Tiffany Sessions, Haleigh Cummings and Jennifer Kesse.

But the hope is raised awareness could bring a break in their cases.

The remains of Cindy Anthony's missing granddaughter Caylee were found in 2008.

Anthony said it's important for every parent to collect a sample of their child’s DNA just in case.

“Parents don't realize you can swab your child's mouth and put the DNA in the freezer and it will last, so, you know, we just need more awareness,” Anthony said.

Thanks to legislation passed earlier this year, anyone charged with a felony will have their DNA entered into the database.

Civil liberty advocates said it goes against the principle of being “innocent until proven guilty.”

Video: Missing Children’s Day
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2...&title=Missing Children’s Day

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2..._ceremony.html

Sure mushroom head, collect a DNA sample just as you supplied LE with the wrong hair brush.

Didn't we see an add on NoKidFinder that they are selling these kits?

Something to that affect.

Why would we be shocked by either Cindy's hypocrisy or the fact that the Anthonys and Milsteads are the type to feed off others tragedies to make a buck or advance their agendas.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: September 15, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deposition-091509,0,4827946.story

Prosecutors to question private investigator, Lee Anthony's girlfriend

Prosecutors handling the Casey Anthony first-degree murder case will question private investigator Dominic Casey in November, according to a deposition notice filed today.

Dominic Casey will be questioned at 11 a.m. Nov. 12.

This comes as attorneys who represent Zenaida Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, are trying to secure a deposition from the private investigator.

He had refused to be questioned by the civil attorneys, saying the information he has is considered privileged since he worked for Anthony, her defense attorney and her parents.

Gonzalez' attorneys want the civil judge to force Dominic Casey to answer their questions, according to documents filed last week.

Gonzalez claims Anthony ruined her reputation and is suing for more than $15,000 in damages.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Investigators have said the nanny never existed.

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony's brother's girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

It's unclear what Parker and Lee Anthony's relationship status is today.

Prosecutors also filed another discovery notice today, outlining what items will be released to Casey Anthony's defense team. It includes a one-page document and a CD of Casey Anthony's tattoos.

Well let's see DC not show for this one!! Monkey Devil!  And if he does, refuse to answer questions!! 

So Mallory is going to be deposed too!    I wonder what it means about being 'unclear about she and Lee's relationship now???'

Also what happened to the documents part of the last release??

The chickens are coming home to roost....slow but sure!

chickens come home to roost Prov.  You have to face the consequences of your mistakes or bad deeds
chickens come home to roost
if you say that chickens are coming home to roost, you mean that bad or silly things done in the past are beginning to cause problems

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 15, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deposition-091509,0,4827946.story

Prosecutors handling the Casey Anthony first-degree murder case will question private investigator Dominic Casey in November, according to a deposition notice filed today.

This comes as attorneys who represent Zenaida Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony for defamation, are trying to secure a deposition from the private investigator.

He had refused to be questioned by the civil attorneys, saying the information he has is considered privileged since he worked for Anthony, her defense attorney and her parents.

Gonzalez' attorneys want the civil judge to force Dominic Casey to answer their questions, according to documents filed last week.

Gonzalez claims Anthony ruined her reputation and is suing for more than $15,000 in damages.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie with a nanny by the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Investigators have said the nanny never existed.

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony's brother's girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors also filed another discovery notice today, outlining what items will be released to Casey Anthony's defense team. It includes a one-page document and a CD of Casey Anthony's tattoos.

Well let's see DC not show for this one!! Monkey Devil!  And if he does, refuse to answer questions!! 

So Mallory is going to be deposed too!    I wonder what it means about being 'unclear about she and Lee's relationship now???'

chickens come home to roost Prov.  You have to face the consequences of your mistakes or bad deeds
if you say that chickens are coming home to roost, you mean that bad or silly things done in the past are beginning to cause problems

eeerrr what ever you are drinking you need to pass it around Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: September 15, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20931980/detail.html

Anthony Prosecution To Depose P.I., Girlfriend
Depositions Slated For November
POSTED: 6:57 pm EDT September 15, 2009
UPDATED: 7:13 pm EDT September 15, 2009
<snipped>
Prosecutors filed a notice Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony of their intent to depose two more people.

They include the Anthonys' former private investigator Dominic Casey and Lee Anthony's girlfriend, Mallory Parker.

Casey has been the subject of much speculation in the wake of videotape taken of him searching the area where Caylee's remains were found a month later.

Casey said he was following the direction of a psychic who directed him to the area. Both depositions are scheduled for November at the state attorney's office.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »

Hi monkeys
I am so mad I read that the crazy Anthony's went to an event for Trenton ducket last August caylee's picture was next to Trenton's picture as a missing Kids
the only similarity is the both kids may be murdered by their own mothers
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: September 15, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »

How many days after caylee went missing zenaida did visit the complex apartment
I believe at some point Casey went to the apartment to plant some kind of proof that caylee was there.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 15, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20927680/detail.html

I wonder if Casey, with her multiple Target excursions, was one of the "cohorts" referenced in this article. Ha!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: September 15, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

How many days after caylee went missing zenaida did visit the complex apartment
I believe at some point Casey went to the apartment to plant some kind of proof that caylee was there.
Hi Cecilita! Zenaida went to the Sawgrass Apts. on June 17th to check out the apartments. That is the date that was on the card that was filled out by the employee in the office.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 15, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »

Good evening, everyone!  Briefly dropping in to read and post some things I found out today.  This arm chair detective is learning so much!  First, a Happy Dance is in order.

At the Library today looking for something entirely different and stumbled across Crime Scene Investigations.  Had to check it out, of course.    You all may already know this, but to a newbie like myself, it was pure gold.

Things that make me smile:

“  The types of flies found in the body can be helpful in determining whether or not the body has been moved.  Some species of blowflies only lay eggs in corpses that are in full sun.  Other species prefer those in the shade, and are found in heavily wooded areas.”

"Forensic scientists sometimes use color, shape, and distribution of pigment granules to tell the difference between hairs of two individuals." –So much for the hair dye theory, huh?  "The length of the naturally–colored roots beneath a tinting job is a way of identifying the owner of a hair."  *Big smile, CINDY*

"The term soil includes all things natural and artificial on or near the surface of the earth area being examined.  In most forensic cases, only about 1 cup of the top layer of the soil needs to be collected.  The initial exam also includes odor and texture evaluation.  It is then dried at 100şC for one hour.  Scientists use color as their main ID technique.  The presence of specific chemicals give the soil it’s characteristic color."  –Thus soil in the Anthony’ s backyard (pool/playhouse/sand box areas) would be very different from the woods off of Suburban Drive.  I wonder if LE took anyone else’s shoes in the search (or door mats).

Fiber evidence- "Whenever you enter a room you pick up room fibers and drop fibers from where you’ve been.".  I wonder if the inside of Casey’s car (driver’s seat, trunk area) has fibers from the wood off of Suburban Drive.  Likewise, I’m curious to know if her closet had any fibers that matched those woods (from her shoes or other clothes that may have come into contact with suspect clothing).  I’m also thinking a fiber analysis of Caylee’s bedspread can determine if it’s a replacement (fiber comparison to other pieces in the set).  This could also clear Tony should Baez choose to accuse him.  The fiber samples on Tony’s clothing and in his apartment would be different from those found with Caylee (same with Joy Wray should she need to use it).  Likewise, with the shorts found near Caylee that appeared to be suspect…difference in fiber composition and deterioration would have alerted forensics.  If the fibers from the sticker match fibers from the Anthony home=SLAM DUNK! The absence of foreign carpet fibers would also determine there was no other perpetrator (ZG).

Yes, it's a great day!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 15, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

One more thought:

Casey and Bite Marks:  IF Casey used her teeth to tear the duct tape, two things come to mind.  First, the bite mark(s) on the tape may match her teeth print, as well as there may be a lip print.  Secondly, if she was wearing caps at the time, her teeth print may not match today.  If those caps were damaged in the process, the prints may not match her current bite imprint.  Do we have closeups of Casey prior to June 15, 2008 and any closeups of her immediately after (say late June/early July)?  I’m thinking the O.J. “If the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit.” scenario on a bite mark print.  On a good note, that tape didn't tear itself.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

Well, need to close...need sleep!  Have a good evening/morning, Monkeys!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2009, 02:51:42 AM »

chickens come home to roost   Prov.  You have to face the consequences of your mistakes or bad deedschickens come home to roost

eeerrr what ever you are drinking you need to pass it around Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Sunny, what are you implying, it isnt exactly clarified 

I will clarify why I referred to this phrase.   The prosecution is going to depose Dominic Casey - he will be caught in his lies (again) as well as his attorneys misrepresentations in a court of law will be further exposed, not only that but chips may fall beyond just him for what as been said previously before Judge Strickland and/or via their prior interviews & depositions.     "Slow but sure" everything KC, the defense & her family has pulled will surface & will backfire on them, first and foremost in a very big way by Casey receiving the ultimate consequence of LWOP or the DP for murdering Caylee,  justifably so...I have no doubts & I'm completely sober.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2009, 06:29:54 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: September 16, 2009, 06:34:05 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/15/dominic_casey_to_be_deposed.html
 Investigator In Casey Case To Be Deposed
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:28:24 AM
ORLANDO -- A private investigator will be questioned in Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, prosecutors will depose Dominic Casey during the November trial.

The private investigator had refused to be questioned by the civil attorneys, saying the information he had was privileged since he worked for Anthony, her defense attorney and her parents.

Prosecutors also plan to depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12.  Parker was Lee Anthony's girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: September 16, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20931980/detail.html
Anthony Prosecution To Depose P.I., Girlfriend
Depositions Slated For November

POSTED: 6:57 pm EDT September 15, 2009
UPDATED: 7:22 am EDT September 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors filed a notice Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony of their intent to depose two more people.

They include the Anthonys' former private investigator Dominic Casey and Lee Anthony's girlfriend, Mallory Parker.

Casey has been the subject of much speculation in the wake of videotape taken of him searching the area where Caylee's remains were found a month later.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family home last December.

Casey said he was following the direction of a psychic who directed him to the area. Both depositions are scheduled for November at the state attorney's office.

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 16, 2009, 08:32:25 AM »

George is so interested in telling familyies to take DNA swabs from their loved ones but when the time came for Cindy to give Caylee's DNA she gave them the wrong brush. Can you say Hypocrite.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 16, 2009, 09:06:23 AM »

i would ask her what she was doing at the A's the day the news hit that Caylee had been found. Also why she is on the Board or part of the new Anthony Scheme to get money. I think her mom was also on the list of people working on this wasnt she? Wonder how forth coming she will be with information, especially if she is still with Lee and i havent heard that she isnt.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2009, 09:35:27 AM »

Good Morning trim and TOY, cecilita, Jesse, CasuallyCool, RavenJLS and 10 Guests

Another day closer to Justice for Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.