April 26, 2024, 10:55:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276184 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: September 16, 2009, 02:32:06 PM »

By this time im sure bozo or casey removed all evidence of dna on that toothbrush. It strikes me that i use to think attorneys and forensic experts were honest. After the stunt with Dr. Lee as the spector trial and now the idiot baden twins who i now see are out to make a buck by testifying, and oh god that awful Kobalenski who is an idiot...the only way you can trust an expert is if they arent being paid.

Good points, Jesse! 

I used to think the same way, that of anyone, one could trust the attorneys and experts.  Especially the experts.  And especially if they had been paid big bucks, cuz well... I was naive enough to believe that!       

And then I started following these cases, and reality set in.  Seems the more money that one gets, the more suspect they are.  And that's including regular witnesses too. 

Am thinking of the many who just get their news from what they see on TV, without doing any research or following these cases.  Yikes!  There are likely many who believe that's what is really going on in these cases. 

Example... I THOUGHT I was following the OJ trial and that whole case very carefully.  On TV.  Been reading online about it lately tho.. 'OJ revisted' and things like that.  And found that OMG there's TONS of things that happened, that was never talked on the news on TV.  For example, didn't even know that OJ had an older son, who 'could have' done it, instead of OJ, who 'could have' been covering for his son.  Things like that can change-up a case with the public in a fast hurry, IF it's actually brought out in trial and discussed. 

I didn't follow the Spector case, cuz that man was just beyond crazy-looking.. his hair and all.  lol  So I didn't hear about what Dr. Lee had done until long afterward.  I had up til then greatly respected Dr. Lee.  But now?  <shudders> 

It's a good thing we have forums and online news that dig dig dig into cases.  Or IMO, the greater majority of the public would simply be unaware of what's really going on in these cases.  Only getting what programs on TV are spoonfeeding on any given day. 

But I'm with you, only way to trust an expert is if they are not being paid. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

O/T Wyks,I left you a message in musings.   

ty Trimm!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 16, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

By this time im sure bozo or casey removed all evidence of dna on that toothbrush. It strikes me that i use to think attorneys and forensic experts were honest. After the stunt with Dr. Lee as the spector trial and now the idiot baden twins who i now see are out to make a buck by testifying, and oh god that awful Kobalenski who is an idiot...the only way you can trust an expert is if they arent being paid.

Good points, Jesse! 

I used to think the same way, that of anyone, one could trust the attorneys and experts.  Especially the experts.  And especially if they had been paid big bucks, cuz well... I was naive enough to believe that!       

And then I started following these cases, and reality set in.  Seems the more money that one gets, the more suspect they are.  And that's including regular witnesses too. 

Am thinking of the many who just get their news from what they see on TV, without doing any research or following these cases.  Yikes!  There are likely many who believe that's what is really going on in these cases. 

Example... I THOUGHT I was following the OJ trial and that whole case very carefully.  On TV.  Been reading online about it lately tho.. 'OJ revisted' and things like that.  And found that OMG there's TONS of things that happened, that was never talked on the news on TV.   For example, didn't even know that OJ had an older son, who 'could have' done it, instead of OJ, who 'could have' been covering for his son.  Things like that can change-up a case with the public in a fast hurry, IF it's actually brought out in trial and discussed. 

I didn't follow the Spector case, cuz that man was just beyond crazy-looking.. his hair and all.  lol  So I didn't hear about what Dr. Lee had done until long afterward.  I had up til then greatly respected Dr. Lee.  But now?  <shudders> 

It's a good thing we have forums and online news that dig dig dig into cases.  Or IMO, the greater majority of the public would simply be unaware of what's really going on in these cases.  Only getting what programs on TV are spoonfeeding on any given day. 

But I'm with you, only way to trust an expert is if they are not being paid. 

Bolded by me...just had to comment on this as I just got done reading a book entitled Fighting for Dear Life written by the attorney for the Terry Shiavo family.  Now mind you, I have read every book about Terri Shiavo that came out including Mark Furhman's, Michaels, all of them, but the attorney's book was a real eye opener.  He brought up stuff that happened that the news media turned around, things that should have been brought to the public's attention that wasn't; he explained the process of starvation which isn't painless at all and how living wills really are worth the paper they are printed on.  But, after reading it, I had Michael Shiavo even more than ever.  If anybody would like to have the book I can mail it to ya....let me know.

The Anthony case is slow going these days.  What I've come to the conclusion as of right now is that Case definitely killed Caylee, either the night of the 15th or came back to the house the next day when everyone was gone and killed her in the house, hence all the 'house' evidence found at the crime scene; George and Cindy knew a dead body had been in KC's car and when they found KC alive had to know it was Caylee, especially once KC got home and said the babysitter took her, and I believe that the A's knew Caylee was dead laying in the woods.  As in the game clue I believe:
Casey did it
With her hands
In the house
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: September 16, 2009, 02:51:45 PM »

The fact still for the jurors to see is that Casey manipulated her parents and LP to get her out of jail and that she would then help find Caylee because she couldnt do anything in jail...and not only did she do nothing, but Caylee's name hardly came up and did not come up the day she got out of jail, but she was more interested in making dinner for the bondsman. Most people would be out there, crying and looking. How do the jurors get past that. She didnt care one bit about Caylee being gone.
THEY DONT
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 16, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »

Example... I THOUGHT I was following the OJ trial and that whole case very carefully.  On TV.  Been reading online about it lately tho.. 'OJ revisted' and things like that.  And found that OMG there's TONS of things that happened, that was never talked on the news on TV.   For example, didn't even know that OJ had an older son, who 'could have' done it, instead of OJ, who 'could have' been covering for his son.  Things like that can change-up a case with the public in a fast hurry, IF it's actually brought out in trial and discussed.

honestly i think OJ is too selfish to take the wrap for his son. IMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »

http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090916/NEWS01/909160332/1086/Brevard+lawyer+overcame+trials++takes+spotlight+in+Caylee+case
Brevard lawyer overcame trials, takes spotlight in Caylee case
Brad Conway already was an experienced trial attorney in Orlando by the time he met George Anthony, who worked security in the building where Conway lived.
Advertisement

The two became friends and had lively conversations when their paths crossed. Eventually, Anthony left to work elsewhere.

"When the Anthony case started and Caylee went missing, I saw it on TV but didn't realize it was George," said Conway, 44, who grew up in Brevard County.

When Anthony and another attorney parted ways, a mutual friend gave Conway's business card to Anthony.

"He said he should have called me right from the start," Conway said.

In May, Conway became the second lawyer to represent the Anthonys, grandparents of the slain toddler. He has appeared as the family's legal counsel on nationally televised news shows, including "Larry King Live," "Dateline," "Good Morning, America," and "The Early Show."

The Anthonys' daughter, 23-year-old Casey, remains in the Orange County jail, accused of murdering Caylee. She faces the death penalty if convicted. Casey is represented by other attorneys.

"I want to maintain some sort of semblance of normalcy for them," Conway said, explaining his role in the case. "They are going through the grieving process, which is hard enough, but they have to do it under a microscope."
He said his first order of business was to try and get protesters away from the Anthony household.

"It was mostly 16-hour days for the first two months, trying to get control over the story," Conway said. "These are human beings and people did not stop. The harassment didn't stop really until George tried committing suicide."

Since then, Conway has been the face in front of the cameras or before a judge when it comes to George and Cindy Anthony.

"It doesn't surprise me that he has handled it so well. Brad is a very genuine person," said Orlando attorney Stuart Buchanan and Conway's former roommate. "My guess is that a lot of people who are media hounds are not very genuine, and he is."
<snipped>

I was reading here a little and I noticed this I bolded in the article. Didn't Coman start as the Anthony's lawyer on Dec. 11, 2008, the same day Caylee's remains were found? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »

Not sure if this was posted yet or not:

Motion to strike (civil case)
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20907922/detail.html

And it begins:

Tennis:  "The entirety of the litigation is a cynical ad frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy.  To even treat this as a legitimate piece of litigation is is an Orweillan task."   

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: September 16, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

I dont think the ONLY contact with the family he has had has been business, as we have heard it seems he was doing some Overtime with Cindy in "private". Lets ask him about that.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 16, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »

Fanny,

If memory serves, we found out that they had a new attorney the day Caylee's remains were discovered & they were flying home from their Larry King appearance, not sure it was disclosed specifically when he was retained.  I am finding it interesting that George worked in that building, notice they mention his yet another job change     I don't buy a recommendation from someone else for a second.   It did not go unnoticed by me that "Conman" also has more political ambitions including becoming a judge...no shock to me.   And OMG the comment about the media & protesters not leaving his clients alone until George had his suicide attempt only makes one ponder if the "attempt" wasnt a planned stunt which appears to be backed up by how George handled himself when law enforcement found him at the motel & how the Anthonys used it to garner sympathy from the public or a judge.

Its admirable that Brad overcame severe adversity, no stones from me for that BUT its curious as to why this fluff piece was done about him at this time - as far as him professionally representing a client it should not matter a lick whether he's on his feet or sitting in a wheelchair...the article seems to be of the same mindset as to why George & Cindy feel the need to wheel him around while he is perfectly capable of doing so himself.   What I do disrespect him for is his willingness to blatantly lie for his clients & misrepresent the facts in this case. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 16, 2009, 04:38:19 PM »

And it begins:

Tennis:  "The entirety of the litigation is a cynical ad frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy.  To even treat this as a legitimate piece of litigation is is an Orweillan task."   

I am sure little miss tennis skirt wrote this to appeal to the public who would be reading but, WOW - very unprofessional
Orweillan task
Circus
Drama
Marketing
Marketing again and sign up to get newsletter ............ (tisk, tisk - keep it about the case)
Marketing again and "allowing her lawyer to SELL this very connection to anyone using the INTERNET"   Caps are by me - this is personal and tennisskirt must be afraid of the intellect of internet searchers? LOL
"Had some basis for damages (as unlikely as that looks)..."   <-------- someone tell her to stick to the facts, act professional and let the judge make the rulings.  The commentary - OMG how totally unprofessional!
And her grand finale............
Fishing expedition.

She must want to be on Nancy Grace and JVM again, really bad.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 16, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

^Yup it read more like an "op ed" rather than a legal argument (minus the sprinkle of case citing)

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: September 16, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »

And it begins:

I am sure little miss tennis skirt wrote this to appeal to the public who would be reading but, WOW - very unprofessional
Orweillan task
Circus
Drama
Marketing
Marketing again and sign up to get newsletter ............ (tisk, tisk - keep it about the case)
Marketing again and "allowing her lawyer to SELL this very connection to anyone using the INTERNET"   Caps are by me - this is personal and tennisskirt must be afraid of the intellect of internet searchers? LOL
"Had some basis for damages (as unlikely as that looks)..."   <-------- someone tell her to stick to the facts, act professional and let the judge make the rulings.  The commentary - OMG how totally unprofessional!
Fishing expedition.

Is the date at the top the date it was filed? Because it says June. Or does that not matter?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: September 16, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

And it begins:

Orweillan task
Circus
Drama
Marketing
Fishing expedition.

Is the date at the top the date it was filed? Because it says June. Or does that not matter?

If you scroll to the bottom of the document, it will always be typed submitted on _____ of 20_.   This was indeed submitted (or intended to be submitted) on June 11, 2009. 
Cappy - you trying to keep us on our toes????  I went straight for content! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 16, 2009, 05:48:53 PM »

And it begins:

I believe this is an old document as the it is dated June 11, 2009

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 16, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »

BTW - Gizzie, The date at the top is the date it was faxed, so that is why I went down to see what date was the submitted date.  I never trust a fax date as that is dependent on the user, the machine and if that was the actual day and time of whatever a document is about. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 16, 2009, 05:51:11 PM »

And it begins:

Orweillan task
Circus
Drama
Marketing
Fishing expedition.

Gizzie I noticed it was signed on 6/11/09

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: September 16, 2009, 05:52:17 PM »

And it begins:

Cappy is trying to keep us on our toes Sunny! 

I got a kick out of the unprofessional nature of tennisskirt anyway! LOL       I was bored! LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »

And it begins:

Orweillan task
Circus
Drama
Marketing
Fishing expedition.

If you scroll to the bottom of the document, it will always be typed submitted on _____ of 20_.   This was indeed submitted (or intended to be submitted) on June 11, 2009. 
Cappy - you trying to keep us on our toes????  I went straight for content! LOL

And you gnawed it quite well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 16, 2009, 05:54:47 PM »

And it begins:

I got a kick out of the unprofessional nature of tennisskirt anyway! LOL       I was bored! LOL

It wos worth posting cause I got a laugh out of it as well!  You my little legal kitty...gnawed and chewed it up!

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 16, 2009, 05:56:09 PM »

And it begins:

It wos worth posting cause I got a laugh out of it as well!  You my little legal kitty...gnawed and chewed it up!

Something is wrong with me - cause it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.