April 23, 2024, 05:56:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276104 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: September 16, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »

you two are cracking me up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 16, 2009, 06:15:03 PM »

If you scroll to the bottom of the document, it will always be typed submitted on _____ of 20_.   This was indeed submitted (or intended to be submitted) on June 11, 2009. 
Cappy - you trying to keep us on our toes????  I went straight for content! LOL

I saw that date too, and that's what I thought! Thanks ANJM!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: September 16, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Not sure if this was posted yet or not:

Motion to strike (civil case)
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20907922/detail.html

And it begins:

Tennis:  "The entirety of the litigation is a cynical ad frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy.  To even treat this as a legitimate piece of litigation is is an Orweillan task."   

I believe this is an old document as the it is dated June 11, 2009

Cappy is trying to keep us on our toes Sunny! 

I got a kick out of the unprofessional nature of tennisskirt anyway! LOL       I was bored! LOL

It wos worth posting cause I got a laugh out of it as well!  You my little legal kitty...gnawed and chewed it up!

Something is wrong with me - cause it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #343 on: September 16, 2009, 07:50:41 PM »

...Regarding the doc from miss "tennishoes" lol....I think this is the doc that Rodriquez was mentioning when he started out the hearing saying "keep it polite" (not exact words but close)...lol...Thank you for bringing that document as I hadn't seen it yet so I didn't know what he was talking about when she got up to state her case....Smile

Oh, and btw, is anyone else watch JV-Issues, one of the guys that they are looking for is Jesus Ortiz,,,now that is just strange!!!!…I will bring the link when I find it downloaded…

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 16, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »

And it begins:

Tennis:  "The entirety of the litigation is a cynical ad frivolous exploitation of a family's tragedy.  To even treat this as a legitimate piece of litigation is is an Orweillan task."   

Cappy is trying to keep us on our toes Sunny! 

I got a kick out of the unprofessional nature of tennisskirt anyway! LOL       I was bored! LOL

It wos worth posting cause I got a laugh out of it as well!  You my little legal kitty...gnawed and chewed it up!

Something is wrong with me - cause it was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
She likes the dramatic references doesn't she, although she gets her metaphors mixed up.
Orwellian or Clockwork Orange?   'This drama' is what she calls the case...    whaaat!
She says that if she is attacked by Dan Brown in an alley, every other person called Dan Brown cannot sue her for slander when she tells about it-   but there was only one Zenaida at Sawgrass apts- and she is the one that is sueing, all the other Zenaidas in the US are not.... so what is her point?
I'd like to ask her a question- if these people are just required to show up for depositions and all they have to do is TELL THE TRUTH then where's the problem?  D.Casey should be able to do that-  right?   If not, why not?   Why is he trying to avoid doing so..... hmmmm that's hard to figure out. (not)   
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »

...Regarding the doc from miss "tennishoes" lol....I think this is the doc that Rodriquez was mentioning when he started out the hearing saying "keep it polite" (not exact words but close)...lol...Thank you for bringing that document as I hadn't seen it yet so I didn't know what he was talking about when she got up to state her case....Smile

Oh, and btw, is anyone else watch JV-Issues, one of the guys that they are looking for is Jesus Ortiz,,,now that is just strange!!!!…I will bring the link when I find it downloaded…

I agree with you that the Judge gave the lecture about being polite to her because of this motion and I think he mentioned the filing was the reason why he was giving the lecture.  

As to what you said about Jesus on JVM...LOL...I am watching her show and didn't hear that.  Her 'shrill' voice gives me a headache and I tend to tune out everything she says.  I should restrict myself to reading the transcripts only!  (I have written to her show to request that she keep her voice to a monotone as she is one of those women that when she tries to yell it comes out like a screech)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »

I agree with you that the Judge gave the lecture about being polite to her because of this motion and I think he mentioned the filing was the reason why he was giving the lecture.  

As to what you said about Jesus on JVM...LOL...I am watching her show and didn't hear that.  Her 'shrill' voice gives me a headache and I tend to tune out everything she says.  I should restrict myself to reading the transcripts only!  (I have written to her show to request that she keep her voice to a monotone as she is one of those women that when she tries to yell it comes out like a screech)

I agree. I liked her when she was a Court Journalist, but on her show she has a panel of people who are chosen for their shrill voices, and then she lets them shout over the top of each other until she finally screams for them to stop!   No thanks..
Every time she asks one of her 'experts' I start rolling my eyes at how little they seem to know about the case they are supposed to be commenting on..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »

LOL
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 16, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »

And it begins:

I don't have a link but Judge Rodriguez chided Ms. Tennis for this melodramatic wording -- I believe he did so right at the first of the hearing last week.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

I'm glad to see you back!  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 16, 2009, 09:30:40 PM »

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

Thanks Fanny!  I feel so out of the loop with the Scamthony family.  I'm still sitting on Caylee's side for JUSTICE!  It's been a long wait.

I left ya a little note in your b-day thread.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 16, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »

And it begins:

I don't have a link but Judge Rodriguez chided Ms. Tennis for this melodramatic wording -- I believe he did so right at the first of the hearing last week.

I think he did too, ONO. It may have been an old document signed in June, but it was still pertinent to the case as the hearing was delayed about it through the summer till September. I don't remember ever really reading the whole document myself. Do I still have to say JMO? If so, I just said it.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: September 16, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »

Thanks Fanny!  I feel so out of the loop with the Scamthony family.  I'm still sitting on Caylee's side for JUSTICE!  It's been a long wait.

Thank you, LOVIN.  an angelic monkey

I'll go look.   

I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone.  an angelic monkey

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 16, 2009, 09:46:10 PM »

Thank you, LOVIN.  an angelic monkey

I'll go look.   

I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone.  an angelic monkey
It is love, and I know it is crowded here on Caylee's side.  The more, the merrier!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: September 16, 2009, 11:45:58 PM »

Sorries, I wasnt online until a few minutes ago.   Yes, I knew the Motion To Strike was dated prior to the hearing but I did not see it posted here or discussion about it but noticed it as a link at WFTV so I figured I'd post it so everyone got a chance to read Tennis' bunk and bull sprinkled with a few case citings but a ton of sarcasm & misrepresentation.   Protect, yes I do believe the tone of these filings is why that was said at the beginning of the hearing last week.  Notice how Tennis brought up Sawgrass, but what she left out was that Casey not only used this woman's name but gave the very description of a car just like Zeneida's:  silver Ford Focus, if memory serves with a NY plate as this Zeneida had OR the fact that Cindy furthered Casey's fake Zanny story by defaming this woman further to the media/public.

All that bravado & snickering when they thought they got their way with Judge Rodrigues decision, M&M will have the last laugh one way or another in the end.   I must say if this judge doesnt address the severity of what transpired, he's a bigger bias coward @$$ than I thought.   Apparently, the prosecution is going to take the smirks right off their faces shortly when they depose DC & have all these inconsistencies in front of them..oooo weee if I could be a fly in the room!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 16, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »

*   self-edit to above post
"fly on  the wall" not fly in the room...that's my cue, good night monkeys

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 17, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »

*   self-edit to above post
"fly on  the wall" not fly in the room...that's my cue, good night monkeys

Monkey Devil!

Fly in the room works for me! If I were a fly, I would learn to hover to see and hear the goings on there.   

My own opinion, but I think D Casey will look more hungover than he did in Rodriguez's courtroom by November. Did I say, JMO? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 17, 2009, 06:37:20 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/cindyanthony-to-appear-on-48-hours-fall-season-show/
Cindy Anthony To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show
Thursday, September 17, 2009
By Express
CBS NEWS : Now Cindy and George Anthony are FIGHTING to save Casey’s life. 48 Hours Mystery will have a show this Fall featuring Cindy & George Anthony as they fight for their daughter’s life.  Appears the Anthony’s aren’t being quiet after all, are you surprised?

Watch  48 Hour preview video with Cindy saying   “I’m panicked, I’m scared” …. here: 
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 17, 2009, 06:40:59 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.