April 24, 2024, 01:13:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276116 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:58 AM »

Here is a petition for no more air time that i found on the CBS comment blog

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: September 17, 2009, 09:54:39 AM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #382 on: September 17, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »

Thanks
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 17, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »

I just emailed CBS.  All they care  about is ratings though.   Their website already has lots of very angry posts, people are sick of these programs sponsoring these criminals.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 17, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.

I doubt it though. What you get is an interviewer who knows very little about the case, asking questions that the Anthonys have well rehearsed, and they just lie....  the interviewer, not knowing the different versions they have already answered, just swallows the thing whole.   Waste of time, a complete waste of time!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 17, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

I'm glad to see you back!  an angelic monkey

Oh Fanny,
What is the point of this?  If you have nothing to add, why post this poor pitiful me stuff?  A few weeks back, some of us posters expressed the negative posts and the harm it does to the moral to the thread.  Not as an attack on you, but as a tool for making the thread stronger.

Your very next post: "
I think he did too, ONO. It may have been an old document signed in June, but it was still pertinent to the case as the hearing was delayed about it through the summer till September. I don't remember ever really reading the whole document myself. Do I still have to say JMO? If so, I just said it."

Again, the point was posters who are very active like you are often looked at as knowing the case very well and thus, should hold themselves to a higher standard of being accurate in distinguishing what is fact, opinion and what is what they recall but are not sure.  When active posters misstate opinions as facts, others who are interested but don't have the time to research as much, learn the facts of the case wrong and that doesn't help Caylee and justice.  Again, constructive feedback, not an attack on you personally.

Your next post:  "I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone."

Me:  Of course this is what this thread is for, but in a positive and productive way.  Is it not productive to examine how we can do research better?  Is there an issue with all of us using caution in distinguishing fact from opinion - especially active posters?  Is it wrong to ask for positive and productive posts and limit our off topic and me too type posts in the thread since Klaas has given us musings, JSM thread and other places to be off topic or have community with like minds? 

I hope you will see the request as how we can be better, not as a tool to distract the attention from Caylee. 
Best,
News Junkie

ANJ - This is uncalled for.  If you have problems with someones posts, please just scroll past them.  Please do not "scold" people in the threads for what you deem is irritating.  Others may not see it your way!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:19:12 AM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 17, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

And did you hear that vile woman say thru her crodicle tears "Why, why couldn't she tell me"   Talk about attempting to set up a defense

Now to find some humor in this horror...isnt ironic that Casey wanted all the limelight & spoke of autographed pictures & guest appearances but its her mother that is getting all the ca ching & air time.   Why does Cindy want to save this monster, she's probably so irate that the first thing she would do is kill her too!
because as usual she is trying to one up on Casey, as she has all her life and apparently doesnt care that this only makes Casey even more furious. As she is not the center of attention, her mom is.

Blast from the past, "Mom, I saw your little cameo the other day."   Cindy:  "O, which one."    And they wonder why the majority of the world doesnt buy any of their story...give me strength!

The cameo line was the first thing I thought about.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 17, 2009, 10:09:30 AM »

I doubt it though. What you get is an interviewer who knows very little about the case, asking questions that the Anthonys have well rehearsed, and they just lie....  the interviewer, not knowing the different versions they have already answered, just swallows the thing whole.   Waste of time, a complete waste of time!   
I agree. Now...if they would like to have Cindy sitting next to Kathi Belich for this interview, I'd pay money to watch that. CBS is no better than the Anthony family....truth is not the issue......money is the only goal for all of them at the expense of a murdered baby.

We are here for you Caylee and the truth will come out in time.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 17, 2009, 10:09:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/cindyanthony-to-appear-on-48-hours-fall-season-show/
Cindy Anthony To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show
Thursday, September 17, 2009
By Express
CBS NEWS : Now Cindy and George Anthony are FIGHTING to save Casey’s life. 48 Hours Mystery will have a show this Fall featuring Cindy & George Anthony as they fight for their daughter’s life.  Appears the Anthony’s aren’t being quiet after all, are you surprised?

Watch  48 Hour preview video with Cindy saying   “I’m panicked, I’m scared” …. here: 
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

knowing Cindy and George they will say something so outrageous that we will be sitting here going, WHAT??!! they are out to taint the jury pool and thats it.

I just sent CBS an email telling them what I thought about featuring the Anthony's on 48 Hours.  If anyone cares to do the same, here's the email address:

48hours@cbsnews.com

OMG - not what I wanted to see with morning coffee.  Thank you for the email - my fingers will be burning from every email account I have in just a bit!  With any luck, cindytalksalot will put her foot in her mouth and implicate herself, her and the families knowledge and actions to cover up or something yummy that the state can use when the time is right.  Gotta love and believe in karma!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 17, 2009, 10:09:52 AM »

Well said,WO.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 17, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »

Thanks,Jesse.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #391 on: September 17, 2009, 10:14:12 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/cindyanthony-to-appear-on-48-hours-fall-season-show/
By Express
CBS NEWS : Now Cindy and George Anthony are FIGHTING to save Casey’s life. 48 Hours Mystery will have a show this Fall featuring Cindy & George Anthony as they fight for their daughter’s life.  Appears the Anthony’s aren’t being quiet after all, are you surprised?

Watch  48 Hour preview video with Cindy saying   “I’m panicked, I’m scared” …. here: 
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

Time to email CBS - this makes my blood boil.  They are fighting to save the very person who murdered little Caylee - I can't express myself any further for fear I will get the boot. 

I hear that Mission, I've been cussing in Italian at rapid fire for an hour now.   CBS made no bones about what Cindy & George's mission is in doing the show.

I love Italian cussing it sounds so fierce and with conviction - I wish I were there to hear you it!!  Certainly this is the Scamthony's "KC Is a Victim" Tour Part 2.  Gag me! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2009, 10:15:02 AM »

Thanks Jesse  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 17, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »

I agree. Now...if they would like to have Cindy sitting next to Kathi Belich for this interview, I'd pay money to watch that. CBS is no better than the Anthony family....truth is not the issue......money is the only goal for all of them at the expense of a murdered baby.

We are here for you Caylee and the truth will come out in time.   

Not so much in how they are questioned but who they try to blame or how they excuse Casey-they are going to mess up something, its a given...flashback Larry King Live (first appearance, night before Caylee's remains were discovered).

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #394 on: September 17, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »

Here we go again.   

Hey Fanny.

Do No Evil 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 17, 2009, 10:23:57 AM »

Hey Can.

Hey Trim and good morning to you and all the good Monkeys!

Just saw your greeting now...was up early to see if there had been an arrest
during the night on another horrific case. 

...have had a wee nap, since then
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

I'm glad to see you back!  an angelic monkey

Oh Fanny,
What is the point of this?  If you have nothing to add, why post this poor pitiful me stuff?  A few weeks back, some of us posters expressed the negative posts and the harm it does to the moral to the thread.  Not as an attack on you, but as a tool for making the thread stronger.

Your very next post: "
I think he did too, ONO. It may have been an old document signed in June, but it was still pertinent to the case as the hearing was delayed about it through the summer till September. I don't remember ever really reading the whole document myself. Do I still have to say JMO? If so, I just said it."

Again, the point was posters who are very active like you are often looked at as knowing the case very well and thus, should hold themselves to a higher standard of being accurate in distinguishing what is fact, opinion and what is what they recall but are not sure.  When active posters misstate opinions as facts, others who are interested but don't have the time to research as much, learn the facts of the case wrong and that doesn't help Caylee and justice.  Again, constructive feedback, not an attack on you personally.

Your next post:  "I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone."

Me:  Of course this is what this thread is for, but in a positive and productive way.  Is it not productive to examine how we can do research better?  Is there an issue with all of us using caution in distinguishing fact from opinion - especially active posters?  Is it wrong to ask for positive and productive posts and limit our off topic and me too type posts in the thread since Klaas has given us musings, JSM thread and other places to be off topic or have community with like minds? 

I hope you will see the request as how we can be better, not as a tool to distract the attention from Caylee. 
Best,
News Junkie

ANJM, I left a message in musings about this post against one of our own.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »

Here we go again.   

Hey Fanny.

Oh CC, I hope not.

Hi Fanny Mae.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:38 AM »

By Express

Time to email CBS - this makes my blood boil.  They are fighting to save the very person who murdered little Caylee - I can't express myself any further for fear I will get the boot. 

I hear that Mission, I've been cussing in Italian at rapid fire for an hour now.   CBS made no bones about what Cindy & George's mission is in doing the show.

I am bi-lingual too!  I cuss in TEXAN all the time

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2009, 10:36:28 AM »

Hey Can.

Hey Trim and good morning to you and all the good Monkeys!

Just saw your greeting now...was up early to see if there had been an arrest
during the night on another horrific case. 

...have had a wee nap, since then

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.