April 25, 2024, 04:12:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276138 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: September 17, 2009, 12:36:04 PM »

It drives me crazy when an uninformed interviewer doesn't even know a lie when it's told to them.  The lie is not questioned and the Anthony's score again.  No wonder they like being on t.v. ... not to mention the $$$$'s of course.

Hi can!!!  JMO but I think CBS has signed a contractual agreement with the A's so the A's are allowed to decided what questions will or will not be asked. 
Hey Sunny!  Yeah...but I can dream, can't I?  lol. 
I just think Kathy would be the best ever!

Please don't let me take that dream away!  I would walk nekkid on my nose to see that interview!!

Sunny..   

Honestly, am trying to visualize that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: September 17, 2009, 12:40:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I just good caught up and I am in  .  Firstly,  some may not know this if you do not go to the musing but Klaas has had some major dental work and is probably not feeling well.  Many of "us" are not helping her.  She is the admin and we need her.  Let's give her a break and stop with all the fighting. Please!!

Lets just find justice for Caylee!  an angelic monkey

Caylee deserves better than this from all of us.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: September 17, 2009, 12:44:10 PM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.

That's what Scott Peterson did-help put himself away with his tv interviews.  Let's hope for the same.   

Amen Ono! They keep blabbing away, changing their stories, changing details to fit the moment and pissing not only us but KC off too, her team will drag them through the mud to save her ass if possible. 

I had not thought about how that ticks off kc... I don't know why but it's just now hit me. lol. That kinda chippers me up some about it. Thanks.

When she was last in court, George took the stand, and she started crying...maybe it's just me but I think those tears were angry tears. Anyone else? She looked like she was angry at him from my perspective. It just looked like she could spit nails at him. Maybe because he's so tan and she had a picture in front of her of the "good life" they're living while she's stuck in jail. I recalled her frustration about how everyone was at the barbecue at their house and she wasn't. To Nick and I, she looked pouty and pissy, not sad and missing her folks.

Nora
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: September 17, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »

It drives me crazy when an uninformed interviewer doesn't even know a lie when it's told to them.  The lie is not questioned and the Anthony's score again.  No wonder they like being on t.v. ... not to mention the $$$$'s of course.

Hi can!!!  JMO but I think CBS has signed a contractual agreement with the A's so the A's are allowed to decided what questions will or will not be asked. 

Please don't let me take that dream away!  I would walk nekkid on my nose to see that interview!!

Sunny..   

Sunny!! 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 17, 2009, 01:00:48 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/cindyanthony-to-appear-on-48-hours-fall-season-show/
Cindy Anthony To Appear On 48 Hours’ Fall Season Show
Thursday, September 17, 2009
By Express
CBS NEWS : Now Cindy and George Anthony are FIGHTING to save Casey’s life. 48 Hours Mystery will have a show this Fall featuring Cindy & George Anthony as they fight for their daughter’s life.  Appears the Anthony’s aren’t being quiet after all, are you surprised?

Watch  48 Hour preview video with Cindy saying   “I’m panicked, I’m scared” …. here: 
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

Wonder what this gig brought into the household $$$ where no one needs a job. Thanks Caylee for giving your life so your loving grandparents get a free $ ride.   

I have seen Caylee described on the Web as the Anthonys'  Granddollar. Very appropriate I think...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: September 17, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

Sunny..   

And I'm trying hard NOT to visualize it!   

If the A's get the chance to pick and choose the questions, it's just propaganda. They need to let US ask the questions! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 17, 2009, 01:05:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-case-will-be-part-of-48-hours-mystery-fall-season.html
Casey Anthony: Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' fall season
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 10:30:26 AM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" will examine the Casey Anthony case in a fall episode.

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The network did not list an air date.

But its program this weekend will look at Philip Markoff, who has been dubbed the "Craigslist Killer." The program coincides with the release of the book "Seven Days of Rage: The Deadly Crime Spree of The Craigslist Killer." The CBS newsmagazine said it will explore Markoff's "interest in bondage, sadomasochism, homosexuality and in particular, his desire to be dominated."

As CBS likes to note, "48 Hours Mystery" is the No. 1 series on Saturday nights. It airs at 10 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Morning Monkeys,

I was dropping in to ask if anyone knows how long it takes to get one's vote on the petition for No More Airtime for the As's.  I voted and posted my comment, which was quite printable, about 40 minutes ago, yet it doesn't show.  Any idea?

Then, I read the take on 48 Hrs. Mystery and have to comment on my bolding above.  The only people the As's are fighting with are those who are trying to get them to tell the truth, thus putting a stop to their continual spinning of lies.  And, what's with the "mystery" of KC killing their granddaughter.  I think the producers should check with any dictionary as to the meaning of "mystery."  Obviously, they don't have a clue. 

Mere,I don't know the answer to your question.
As far as the A's go,they disgust me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 17, 2009, 01:14:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-case-will-be-part-of-48-hours-mystery-fall-season.html
Casey Anthony: Case will be part of '48 Hours Mystery' fall season
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 10:30:26 AM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

CBS' "48 Hours Mystery" will examine the Casey Anthony case in a fall episode.

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The network did not list an air date.

But its program this weekend will look at Philip Markoff, who has been dubbed the "Craigslist Killer." The program coincides with the release of the book "Seven Days of Rage: The Deadly Crime Spree of The Craigslist Killer." The CBS newsmagazine said it will explore Markoff's "interest in bondage, sadomasochism, homosexuality and in particular, his desire to be dominated."

As CBS likes to note, "48 Hours Mystery" is the No. 1 series on Saturday nights. It airs at 10 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Morning Monkeys,

I was dropping in to ask if anyone knows how long it takes to get one's vote on the petition for No More Airtime for the As's.  I voted and posted my comment, which was quite printable, about 40 minutes ago, yet it doesn't show.  Any idea?

Then, I read the take on 48 Hrs. Mystery and have to comment on my bolding above.  The only people the As's are fighting with are those who are trying to get them to tell the truth, thus putting a stop to their continual spinning of lies.  And, what's with the "mystery" of KC killing their granddaughter.  I think the producers should check with any dictionary as to the meaning of "mystery."  Obviously, they don't have a clue. 

Hi, this has been going for quite sometime now, I think it has already been to 10,000 at least once. The last time I voted it was at + 8.000, I don't know if it has been reset but I'm going to go and vote again...can't hurt. When I voted it showed right away the first time.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #448 on: September 17, 2009, 01:15:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I just good caught up and I am in  .  Firstly,  some may not know this if you do not go to the musing but Klaas has had some major dental work and is probably not feeling well.  Many of "us" are not helping her.  She is the admin and we need her.  Let's give her a break and stop with all the fighting. Please!!

Lets just find justice for Caylee!  an angelic monkey

Caylee deserves better than this from all of us.
Didn't know that, feel better Klaas  an angelic monkey we need you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 17, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

Sunny..   

I can guarantee you it would NOT BE PRETTY!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 17, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »

Morning Monkeys,

[/quote]

GoldenOldie,I don't know the answer to your question.
As far as the A's go,they disgust me.   
[/quote]

Self edit.I need more coffee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: September 17, 2009, 01:42:08 PM »

I'm disappointed the Lyon's hearing was postponed for this week. It really irritates me that everything revolves around her schedule. Seems to me that if she took the case, the court could reasonably expect her to be available for it. JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 17, 2009, 01:45:32 PM »

I'm disappointed the Lyon's hearing was postponed for this week. It really irritates me that everything revolves around her schedule. Seems to me that if she took the case, the court could reasonably expect her to be available for it. JMO.

I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #453 on: September 17, 2009, 01:47:07 PM »

Especially since she is a guest in another state and courtroom.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 17, 2009, 02:41:36 PM »

Especially since she is a guest in another state and courtroom.
just more delay tactics which the whole Anthony team are very good at
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: September 17, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

<snipped>

I had not thought about how that ticks off kc... I don't know why but it's just now hit me. lol. That kinda chippers me up some about it. Thanks.

When she was last in court, George took the stand, and she started crying...maybe it's just me but I think those tears were angry tears. Anyone else? She looked like she was angry at him from my perspective. It just looked like she could spit nails at him. Maybe because he's so tan and she had a picture in front of her of the "good life" they're living while she's stuck in jail. I recalled her frustration about how everyone was at the barbecue at their house and she wasn't. To Nick and I, she looked pouty and pissy, not sad and missing her folks.

Nora
[/quote]

I think so, too, Nora. She's mad at George because he hasn't cleaned up this mess for her yet?  jmo
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 17, 2009, 03:24:13 PM »

I agree CBB.  I wonder if this is normal procedure in other courts or if this is just another case of bending over backwards for the Anthonys.  I know that strictly speaking it doesn't involve George and Cindy but Casey, who is after all a chip off the old block and blockhead.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 17, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.

That's what Scott Peterson did-help put himself away with his tv interviews.  Let's hope for the same.   

Amen Ono! They keep blabbing away, changing their stories, changing details to fit the moment and pissing not only us but KC off too, her team will drag them through the mud to save her ass if possible. 

Nora
  I think she was crying because she was furious with George and it is a fury of very long standing.  Not only that, but I think it is unmistakeable that she made an obscene gesture at her father under the guise of wiping away a tear.   
BTW, How's Shasta?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: September 17, 2009, 03:50:34 PM »

I agree CBB.  I wonder if this is normal procedure in other courts or if this is just another case of bending over backwards for the Anthonys.  I know that strictly speaking it doesn't involve George and Cindy but Casey, who is after all a chip off the old block and blockhead.

Hi Babybear! I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that the court is being very "accomodating" to Ms. Lyons. I'm sure it seems worse to me because I'm anxious to accomodate Justice for Caylee. Somehow, Caylee always seems to be last and lost in this case. Surely, when the trial FINALLY starts, it will be Caylee's time.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #459 on: September 17, 2009, 03:54:05 PM »

CBS (48 Hours) owns Simon & Schuster.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.