March 28, 2024, 04:47:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 275538 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »

CNN HLN will be discussing the Caylee case in a few minutes.

Thanks,Sassy.

YW.   Mike E. (the defense lawyer that appears on HLN often) just said he doesn't believe there is any chance that the judge will dismiss the case against KC.   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

I think she was crying because she was furious with George and it is a fury of very long standing.  Not only that, but I think it is unmistakeable that she made an obscene gesture at her father under the guise of wiping away a tear.   
BTW, How's Shasta?

I had to think for a minute there about shasta. lol. You mean, Asta. Wasn't he a cute dog? I would love to own one.

I think you're right...that's years and years of anger. Sometimes I wonder if some of it is jealous anger too...he's got to goof off all this time with no child holding him down like she had. Sick.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »

In addition, the defense filed a document asking the judge to grant a previous request from the state, which asked for a transcript of Casey Anthony's father's s testimony before the grand jury. George Anthony's appearance before the grand jury preceded his daughter's indictment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

Also, from the above link:

Anthony's attorneys argue that she needs her family support and providing video of visits to the media could be deemed as an attempt to punish Anthony. Her lawyers also say that without family visits her defense team can not adequate prepare for her death penalty case.

Please Ms. Big Britches....explain this reasoning.

Monkey Devil! I would bet the defense wouldn't want such a meeting video taped. Three loose cannons in the same proximity, and who know's what would happen at this stage of the game.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2009, 06:35:32 PM »

In addition, the defense filed a document asking the judge to grant a previous request from the state, which asked for a transcript of Casey Anthony's father's s testimony before the grand jury. George Anthony's appearance before the grand jury preceded his daughter's indictment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

Anthony's attorneys argue that she needs her family support and providing video of visits to the media could be deemed as an attempt to punish Anthony. Her lawyers also say that without family visits her defense team can not adequate prepare for her death penalty case.

And if they got this changed would this apply to all prisoners in that jail or just one?

Isn't that what the jail said previously...that she was just like every other prisoner in the jail?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »

CNN HLN will be discussing the Caylee case in a few minutes.

Thanks,Sassy.

YW.   Mike E. (the defense lawyer that appears on HLN often) just said he doesn't believe there is any chance that the judge will dismiss the case against KC.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2009, 06:37:39 PM »

And if they got this changed would this apply to all prisoners in that jail or just one?

Isn't that what the jail said previously...that she was just like every other prisoner in the jail?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2009, 06:39:18 PM »

Surprise! I just got a reply from my e-mail with Mr Sellick with Simon and Schuster. I sent him a question about CBS and quoted what he said last summer. This is his reply:

Yes, this is the case and will be the case. We are not doing a book with them.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »

State investigators finished with the crime scene on Dec. 19.

"Without access to crime scene before the state removed the remains and topsoil, Miss Anthony was unable to gather evidence regarding the precise arrangement of the remains and the surrounding landscape," her attorneys wrote in the motion. "Without this evidence, defense experts cannot effectively examine or challenge the conclusions made by state experts."

NoRose, (I think it was you)  I think I also remember the Judge ruling that the duhfense could have the crime scene when the investigators were finished.  And then when they were offered the site, they said they weren't interested!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

Monkey Devil! I would bet the defense wouldn't want such a meeting video taped. Three loose cannons in the same proximity, and who know's what would happen at this stage of the game.

Especially since she won't even acknowledge either parent in court, flipped George the bird while he was on the stand and won't even 'glance' at them while Sin-sin goes through ridiculous gyrations to try to get her to look (I really think Sin Sin does that to pi$$ her off).  Can you imagine the anger KC must have built up at them in this year? (my guess is that she told them where Caylee was so they could hide her better..so now she is mad cuz they didn't)   It has got to really pi$$ her off that Cindy is living the life that she wanted...not to work..and be a celebrity?  This is JMO and my attempt at trying to understand THEIR family dynamics.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 17, 2009, 06:47:36 PM »

Surprise! I just got a reply from my e-mail with Mr Sellick with Simon and Schuster. I sent him a question about CBS and quoted what he said last summer. This is his reply:

So, they will do anything else with/for them, just not a book!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #530 on: September 17, 2009, 06:47:46 PM »

Good, now the question is where is Lee living and is he still with Malory? He has probably ran away from home.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 17, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/17/reported_by_jacqueline_fell.html

Lawyers Want All Charges Dropped In Anthony Murder Case
Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:17:29 PM

Reported By Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO - The latest bombshell in the Casey Anthony murder case came in form of a court motion asking for all charges to be dropped.

Anthony is in the Orange County jail on charges of first degree murder in the death of her toddler daughter Caylee Anthony. The mother claims the girl was kidnapped by a nanny.

* The Case Against Casey

The motion filed Thursday afternoon seeks dismissal of all charges because evidence was not properly preserved.

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains were discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violates Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

The motion says the only evidence suggesting a homicide are conflicting reports of where the remains were found, and without evidence the defense cannot challenge the opinions the state is bringing to court.

They contend Casey Anthony's rights were denied because lawyers can't effectively confront and cross examine witnesses.

Another motion asks the court to block recordings of Casey Anthony when her lawyers are present and when she receives visits from her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #532 on: September 17, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »

State investigators finished with the crime scene on Dec. 19.

"Without access to crime scene before the state removed the remains and topsoil, Miss Anthony was unable to gather evidence regarding the precise arrangement of the remains and the surrounding landscape," her attorneys wrote in the motion. "Without this evidence, defense experts cannot effectively examine or challenge the conclusions made by state experts."

NoRose, (I think it was you)  I think I also remember the Judge ruling that the duhfense could have the crime scene when the investigators were finished.  And then when they were offered the site, they said they weren't interested!
That's what I remember    This must be for appeals purpose imo. I'm still laughing about the destroying of the jail tapes 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: September 17, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Is he nuts?yes he is
Casey was the one that canceled her parents visit to jail
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 17, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

Good, now the question is where is Lee living and is he still with Malory? He has probably ran away from home.

Where is our spy monkey that used to give us little updates?  Shall we call Lois?  J/K
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 17, 2009, 06:50:57 PM »

Especially since she won't even acknowledge either parent in court, flipped George the bird while he was on the stand and won't even 'glance' at them while Sin-sin goes through ridiculous gyrations to try to get her to look (I really think Sin Sin does that to pi$$ her off).  Can you imagine the anger KC must have built up at them in this year? (my guess is that she told them where Caylee was so they could hide her better..so now she is mad cuz they didn't)   It has got to really pi$$ her off that Cindy is living the life that she wanted...not to work..and be a celebrity?  This is JMO and my attempt at trying to understand THEIR family dynamics.

In a way, I wish they would let them get together, and torture each other. They all deserve it, imo. Of course, I would want us to be able to see the video. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: September 17, 2009, 06:53:10 PM »

So, they will do anything else with/for them, just not a book!   

I think it is double-speak too, CECE. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 17, 2009, 06:57:17 PM »

first of all they can visit any time they want...if they wanted to see her they could..its bozo who has stopped it and judging from the other videos Casey cant keep her composure so that is the only thing that they are trying to keep out...what bothers me is that they did give bozo permission to take his laptop in there when no other attorney was allowed to do that
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 17, 2009, 06:58:57 PM »

Where is our spy monkey that used to give us little updates?  Shall we call Lois?  J/K
I asked that question after that article the other day stated they didn't know what Mallory an Lee's relationship was.  I was told that they are most likely still together as they are seen over at the Anthony's house a lot.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: September 17, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »

didnt she tell Tracy that the jail was sneaking in food for her
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.