April 19, 2024, 10:08:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276020 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2009, 12:26:58 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.  I have been considering what evidence the gas can might yield, too.

The duct tape on the gas can matches the duct tape found on Caylee's skull, per the docs released.  It is the Henkel Industrial Fire-resistant type that was not widely sold, and is therefore a very fortunate find.  Supposedly less than one-fifth of one percent of all duct tape sold in the few years prior to Caylee's death is of this kind.  Extremely rare.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

The strip of duct tape on the gas can, damning though it is based on what we know so far, would be that much more of a smoking gun, if it held evidence that would link Casey to Caylee's death or the remains site.  I was wondering if this strip, since it is in perfect shape and not degraded like the strips found with Caylee's remains, might have very clear fingerprints... and what if it also had residue of products of decomposition?  Or even a hair or two of Caylees, showing a death band?  Would we know about this yet, if evidence like this were known by the State?

I also wonder what residual evidence might be on the handle of the gas can, or on the bottom.  Guess I'm just hoping really hard for something solid.

Here is a pic that resembles the top of the A's gas can, right down to the type of handle and type of screw-on filler hose.  It looks to me like the duct tape in the evidence photo of the A's gas can is covering what must be the vent opening.  JMO.

P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.

I wonder if it was spilling in the car each time Casey 'borrowed' it because of the hole in the vent so she put a piece of duct tape over it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »

Interesting video

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Yes, it certainly is considering it was said in September & what we now know that they sent DC to the Suburban Drive woods in Nov a month before Caylee's remains were finally discovered.   Why say "the woods" instead of something less distinct?  The answer appears to be rather obvious.   Here is a thought why it took 2 months between then and Nov to go look, they also knew that the area was under water & maybe they figured it was receded by then...just a thought.   Maybe the prosecution should use that very spot in that video when Cindy testifies &  ask her why mentioned "the woods" specifically & why she waited to send DC to that area until Nov.   Cindy told detectives in Dec after the recovery that she sent "someone" to those woods.   Off the top of my head, if memory serves, am I correct that Dominic Casey reportedly signed his "letter of engagement" with Casey on Sept 15th?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html
Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!!

Since when did duct tape placed over the mouth mean an accidental death?   

I think Mr Hornsby is working for the defense..many times his commentary is completely slanted towards the defense side of things. I understand that he is a defense lawyer and see things that way. Most "normal" people see right through it! Casey IS going down for the dirty deed she perpetrated on Little Caylee!!

I think these people use these segments as a 'job interview'.  They are trying out, like performers on a stage, hoping someone who sees them says, $h!t, if he can try to defend Casey and she is so obviously guilty, he can do a good job defending me. 

Defense attorneys do just that--they defend the 'not guilty' and the horrendously brazenly guilty from any type of punishment for their actions.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2009, 12:44:40 PM »

An oldie but a goodie.  Cindy's hammer skills

CINDY LETS IT RIP AND MAKES A SLIP-UNCUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEhr2dq_sPI&feature=channel_page

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

Tonight at 11:00.Weakness in The Anthony Case.
http://www.wesh.com/video/20899908/index.html

OK, I have something to say to Mr. Hornsby but I won't so early in the morning....just have to remember he is a DEFENSE attorney.

I'm with you Sunny.     

That's right.   Those defense attorneys all sound the same.        

Sassy, may I steal borrow that from you?

Quick someone get me a Defense Attorney!

Not Baez, I will be my own attorney then.     You know what they say, anyone who has himself as an attorney is a fool.  Well I say, anyone who would use Baez as an attorney is an azz.  (Updated saying)

He is a deadbeat dad--'nuff said.  I don't care if he paid it back, it was 5 years without for that child.  That is child neglect in my book.  Look at his first big case--more than 'nuff said.

Justice for Caylee!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »

IMO there is nothing about that video that is RIGHT!!!  Why in the world would those women have their children out there? That little boy that got hurt should never have been there....he should never have been a part of that. Shame on the mother!!

I said it then and I will say it now!  That mother is completely unfit, IMO.  By the way, great post on the last thread.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Hi Monkeydoodle - where have you been?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »

How fitting, today is International Angels Day!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »

More whoppers Cindy has said!

~If they had something to charge her, why wouldn’t they do it today, with everything else? So I mean, hello? That’s — we’ve known this all along. Why else did they go and handcuff her and put her in jail? Because they feel that she — she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee is found, everybody’s going to know that she doesn’t need to be there. She doesn’t belong there, and she doesn’t deserve what everybody’s doing to her. No one knows everything. I don’t know 100 percent, but I sure as heck know a lot more, but I can’t say a lot of things.

~Today is actually very hopeful day. You know, I just found out that, you know, they did charge her formally today, which actually is a good thing because look what they charged her with. They didn’t charge her with anything but with, you know, voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence. If they had anything concrete on her, I think they would have used that today. Today was the last day that they had an opportunity to do so. That is in essence, a victory for us.

~I’m too trusting of people I’ve just met. I’ve gotten burned by all of you guys. So again, I can look you all in the eyes and you can say how you feel sorry for me, but then you can go back to your stations and allow them to make me look out to be some horrible person that had something to do with Caylee’s disappearance. So think about that.

~Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she’s lied, she’s told me the truth. We’ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at. I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn’t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

~Well, again, the people that have her — the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she’s protecting Caylee’s safety. And I cannot say that enough. Unfortunately, you know, I can’t say things that’s going to jeopardize what we’re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I’m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you’re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

~Casey’s telling us that Caylee’s life is in danger. If we go in there someone thinks that she’s going to tell me something more, then her life’s in danger. And I believe that.

~Well, I hope that’s the case. I mean, every day, I feel like we’re getting closer to locating where she’s at. It’s — Casey’s maintained all along she doesn’t know where Caylee’s at. Casey’s maintained all along that she doesn’t trust the authorities. And you know, as much as I want to say I can’t blame her for certain things…

~People don’t know my daughter. Anybody that knows Casey knows that she is a loving mother and she would do anything, including sit in the jail cell to protect her daughter.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2009, 01:03:02 PM »

Vendettas Abound In Anthony CasePosted by Jeff Payne On September - 14 - 2009
Back in the early days of the Casey Anthony soap opera, an organization based in Texas, volunteered to look for then a still missing Caylee Anthony. Texas Equusearch and its founder, Tim Miller specializes in finding the missing. Usually after all hope is gone. Arriving in Orlando, all Tim Miller had to go on was the latest developments of the decomposition fluids and hair found in Casey’s car trunk. All tests conclude that these residuals were of a dead Caylee. Cementing this fact was a definite, ‘death band’ found on a hair belonging to Caylee. Because of this, Tim Miller, and many volunteers, set out to find this poor girl’s remains. That did not sit to well with some.

Although, in front of the media, Cindy Anthony said she was appreciative of the help from Tim Miller and TES, but secretly, she was furious that the search was for a dead Caylee. Cindy wanted a public search for a live child. Denying the evidence showing that more than likely the toddler was dead, Cindy Anthony insisted her grandbaby was alive. Thus, Cindy begun a campaign of calling in leads to a hotline that Caylee was seen boarding a plane, playing at a Burger King, caught on a convenient store surveillance camera among other possible Caylee sightings. All this to show that there was indeed a live Caylee and she was kidnapped.

It seemed these sightings were coming from the public abroad, but lately, it has been surmised that almost all tips lead right back to Cindy Anthony. She was employing a misinformation campaign designed to stall any searching where dead bodies most widely end up. In secluded, wooded areas near water. That is exactly where poor Caylee’s remains were found. It just so happens that this secluded location was only a few blocks from the Anthony home. Kind of makes you wonder, don’t it. Cindy even went as far as publicly ridiculing Tim Miller and TES.

MORE....

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/09/vendettas-abound-in-anthony-case/

Who would defame an organization that helps many families out when they are in dire need of closure?  Only the lowest of the low.

I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2009, 01:04:25 PM »

Re the "In the Woods" video of Cindy:  Not to say that the phrase Cindy used in that interview was not chilling, or even that she did not know where Caylee's remains were (she may have, for all we know), but I believe this reference to "in the woods" was probably in reaction to the TES searches which received wide national media coverage.  TES was searching "in the woods" in late August, early September.  Tim's strategy was based on the forensics reports that had just come out, showing that Caylee was dead. 

Cindy's own strategy (try to save Casey by proclaiming that Caylee was alive) was significantly hampered by this news, and especially by the widely publicized TES searches.  IMO Cindy's use of the phrase "in the woods" is easily explained by her objection to the big news of TES searching for a body in wooded areas around Orlando.

----------

The other video posted, where Cindy makes a slip, is something I hope Morgan & Mitnick have.  The protester was criticizing Cindy for not protecting Caylee; for not knowing who her granddaughter was being left with while her daughter was out partying.

Cindy replied clearly and forcefully to the protestor that any time Casey was out, she (CINDY) had Caylee. 

And yet, she tells investigators that she has known of Casey leaving Caylee with this "Zanny the Nanny" for a couple of years?  Uh-oh, Cindy.

(And I agree about the protesters' kids -- it made me cringe to watch this video, seeing these women out there with their kids late at night, screaming obscenities and encouraging a  young child to scream at Cindy, too.  Am I wrong, or is that the same little boy who had his arm shut in the car door when things got out of hand a few minutes later?)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »

I agree, friend!

I believe in miracles!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2009, 01:11:42 PM »

I said it then and I will say it now!  That mother is completely unfit, IMO.  By the way, great post on the last thread.   
Nice to see you here, MyTime and you are looking lovely.

Sunny, I see you mentioned the little boy that got hurt... I will have to make a confession:  I could not make myself watch the rest of the video... so I didn't know whether this video actually showed that altercation at the protesters' vehicle that resulted in his injury.  I did always wonder whether the authorities investigated this mom...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20905478/detail.html
Motion Seeks To Force Dominic Casey To Testify
Attorneys Seek Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez-Casey Anthony Lawsuit

POSTED: 12:47 pm EDT September 14, 2009
UPDATED: 1:21 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney's for Zenaida Gonzalez filed a new motion Monday asking a judge to force the Anthonys' former private investigator to submit to a sworn deposition.

In their new filing in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony, Gonzalez' lawyers claim work done by private investigator Dominic Casey is not confidential.

They also cite an 80-page transcript of an interview Dominic Casey did with detectives earlier this year where he spoke freely about certain aspects of the criminal case against Casey Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in 2008.
But Gonzalez' attorneys point to his talk with detectives to show Dominic Casey was "dishonest" in asserting he could not testify in the civil case because of privilege. (PDF: Detectives' Interview With Dominic Casey)

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony, claiming she was defamed when Casey Anthony said a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee.
Gonzalez and her team want Dominic Casey to pay for their attorneys' fees, costs and "any other sanctions:" the court feels is appropriate.

Dominic Casey worked for a time as an investigator for the Anthonys and their defense attorney Jose Baez. Dominic Casey says he should not be forced to testify, because the information he has is protected under the attorney-client privilege.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2009, 01:35:35 PM »

Detective's Interview With Dominic Casey.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0320/18975332.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-latest-091409,0,1410890.story
Casey Anthony latest: Attorneys say private eye gave conflicting stories
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys want private investigator Dominic Casey to give a deposition in the Casey Anthony defamation case.
Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer

12:44 p.m. EDT, September 14, 2009
The civil attorneys for the Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman suing Casey Anthony in a defamation case, aren't backing down in trying to get a private eye who worked for the family to give a deposition.

The lawyers are claiming Dominic Casey is telling two different stories -- one to investigators and another to the court.
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »

More whoppers Cindy has said!

~If they had something to charge her, why wouldn’t they do it today, with everything else? So I mean, hello? That’s — we’ve known this all along. Why else did they go and handcuff her and put her in jail? Because they feel that she — she needs to be there. And again, once Caylee is found, everybody’s going to know that she doesn’t need to be there. She doesn’t belong there, and she doesn’t deserve what everybody’s doing to her. No one knows everything. I don’t know 100 percent, but I sure as heck know a lot more, but I can’t say a lot of things.

~Today is actually very hopeful day. You know, I just found out that, you know, they did charge her formally today, which actually is a good thing because look what they charged her with. They didn’t charge her with anything but with, you know, voluntary child neglect and withholding evidence. If they had anything concrete on her, I think they would have used that today. Today was the last day that they had an opportunity to do so. That is in essence, a victory for us.

~I’m too trusting of people I’ve just met. I’ve gotten burned by all of you guys. So again, I can look you all in the eyes and you can say how you feel sorry for me, but then you can go back to your stations and allow them to make me look out to be some horrible person that had something to do with Caylee’s disappearance. So think about that.

~Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she’s lied, she’s told me the truth. We’ve always gotten to the bottom of the truth. The only thing that raised a red flag to me is the fact that Casey could not tell me where she was at. I never tried to find out where Caylee was because I didn’t have a reason to find out where Caylee was. She was with Casey. Every time I spoke with Casey, I asked if I could speak with Caylee.

~Well, again, the people that have her — the whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she’s protecting Caylee’s safety. And I cannot say that enough. Unfortunately, you know, I can’t say things that’s going to jeopardize what we’re doing looking for this child. And I refuse to do so. And I’m not going to waste my time worrying about justifying pictures that you’re showing on your show every night that are two and three years old.

~Casey’s telling us that Caylee’s life is in danger. If we go in there someone thinks that she’s going to tell me something more, then her life’s in danger. And I believe that.

~Well, I hope that’s the case. I mean, every day, I feel like we’re getting closer to locating where she’s at. It’s — Casey’s maintained all along she doesn’t know where Caylee’s at. Casey’s maintained all along that she doesn’t trust the authorities. And you know, as much as I want to say I can’t blame her for certain things…

~People don’t know my daughter. Anybody that knows Casey knows that she is a loving mother and she would do anything, including sit in the jail cell to protect her daughter.

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/

Thanks for posting these, cece.

I remember all of these!

No one can talk double-speak as well as Cindy in my book.

Such a pitiful woman. Wish I could have pity for her. I don't though.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »

MT, you were right then and you are still right!!    and Thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20905046/detail.html
Motion: Casey P.I. Info Not Privileged
Lawyers In Civil Case Seek To Depose P.I.

POSTED: Monday, September 14, 2009
UPDATED: 1:41 pm EDT September 14, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez filed a new motion in her civil case against Casey Anthony Monday morning.
Gonzalez has the same name as the baby sitter Anthony claimed took her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Gonzalez's attorneys want a judge to order private investigator Dominic Casey to give a deposition for the civil case.

On Thursday, Casey testified that he was working on behalf of the Anthony family, and anything he had to say was privileged, and the judge agreed.

In the motion filed on Monday, Gonzalez's attorneys argue that Casey spoke freely to sheriff's investigators and that the judge in the criminal trial against Anthony released the statements on the grounds that they were not privileged. Gonzalez's attorneys want to depose Casey for the civil case.

Casey helped search for Caylee, who was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in December.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death.

Gonzalez is seeking punitive damages from Anthony.
Video.   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20905508/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »

Vendettas Abound In Anthony CasePosted by Jeff Payne On September - 14 - 2009
Back in the early days of the Casey Anthony soap opera, an organization based in Texas, volunteered to look for then a still missing Caylee Anthony. Texas Equusearch and its founder, Tim Miller specializes in finding the missing. Usually after all hope is gone. Arriving in Orlando, all Tim Miller had to go on was the latest developments of the decomposition fluids and hair found in Casey’s car trunk. All tests conclude that these residuals were of a dead Caylee. Cementing this fact was a definite, ‘death band’ found on a hair belonging to Caylee. Because of this, Tim Miller, and many volunteers, set out to find this poor girl’s remains. That did not sit to well with some.

Although, in front of the media, Cindy Anthony said she was appreciative of the help from Tim Miller and TES, but secretly, she was furious that the search was for a dead Caylee. Cindy wanted a public search for a live child. Denying the evidence showing that more than likely the toddler was dead, Cindy Anthony insisted her grandbaby was alive. Thus, Cindy begun a campaign of calling in leads to a hotline that Caylee was seen boarding a plane, playing at a Burger King, caught on a convenient store surveillance camera among other possible Caylee sightings. All this to show that there was indeed a live Caylee and she was kidnapped.

It seemed these sightings were coming from the public abroad, but lately, it has been surmised that almost all tips lead right back to Cindy Anthony. She was employing a misinformation campaign designed to stall any searching where dead bodies most widely end up. In secluded, wooded areas near water. That is exactly where poor Caylee’s remains were found. It just so happens that this secluded location was only a few blocks from the Anthony home. Kind of makes you wonder, don’t it. Cindy even went as far as publicly ridiculing Tim Miller and TES.

MORE....

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/09/vendettas-abound-in-anthony-case/

Who would defame an organization that helps many families out when they are in dire need of closure?  Only the lowest of the low.

sin-sin expected TES to look for a live Caylee?....but WHERE? LE were following leads from all over the country. TES followed leads. Where in the heck did sin-sin expect TES or LE to look for a live Caylee.. I wasn't there but I will BET you Tim told sin-sin they were looking for Caylee period....there was no indication she was alive...but plenty that she was not alive.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.