April 25, 2024, 07:08:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276160 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »

I thought these motions are Andrea's motions that she said would be ready after Labor Day?

I don't know but I was expecting more....after trumpeting her acumen all over Florida I was expecting more than these rather silly motions and stall tactics.....what does she do drag things out for so long everyone gives up? I am not impressed.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »

I have tried to find another case where the defense team was allowed to be on the crime scene before it was released by LE and I can't find anything. Must be why dono cases were cited in the motion today. This defense team really thinks they are so special. All laws and rules just don't apply to them in their minds. WTH do they get off thinking this way?

Self edit

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #622 on: September 17, 2009, 10:36:46 PM »

Hi Boo - nice to see you - I think we were posting at the same time because my memory is remembering pretty much the same as you.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 17, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

I thought these motions are Andrea's motions that she said would be ready after Labor Day?

I don't know but I was expecting more....after trumpeting her acumen all over Florida I was expecting more than these rather silly motions and stall tactics.....what does she do drag things out for so long everyone gives up? I am not impressed.

MIKI,  an angelic monkey

I think that is her game. Stall, stall and stall some more. If I were Skanky sitting in jail, guilty or not, I would be beside myself being locked up while my lawyers stalled. But that's just me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: September 17, 2009, 10:43:15 PM »

Read number 5-7 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20972653/detail.html

So in other words, "Macadoodle dandy's" *  definite assertion that they absolutely HAD evidence that is exculpatory & their client is innocent was a bunch of manure -- notice  "work product" being asserted yet once again.    *my new name for Mac since "Mac the knife" is moot since he's proven himself not to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, so to speak.

The fact IS the defense via Mac's assertions in open court was a bluff & they got caught.   Yes, they can "believe" what they want from the discovery BUT that is NOT how it was presented before Judge Strickland.

In one breathe they are claiming evidence collected proves their client innocent & in the next they are complaining that same evidence is tainted...go figure!

I read that and said the same thing Capp...lol   So I guess the state can say..."Do you want this evidence to stay in so you can prove you client is innocent?  Because if we take it out then your client will be found guilty, right?"  They are so stupid.  If we caught this, then you know the state & Strickland did/will.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: September 17, 2009, 10:44:42 PM »

Yeah, like LE is going to let Bozo and his club of Clowns stomp through a crime scene! What if it wasn't Caylee? Bozo wouldn't care, he wanted his crew there to taint evidence or to point fingers. IIRC he was offered the scene after they were done and he didn't go for it. He wanted an off duty cop to sit there, secure the scene till he finished making goo goo eyes at KC, finished his lunch and dinner and maybe fired off an email or two.

LE was there, in the pouring rain, on their hands and knees sifting through the muck and mud for pieces of Caylee. He wasn't about to go out there and risk getting mud on his shoes. Besides I'm sure he wouldn't want to pay a crew to go out there and look too closely. 

Hi BOO.  an angelic monkey

Yeah, especially since they made their big stand on the corner that Sunday afternoon in the rain. None were dressed to go into the mud, as mostly they were in dress clothes. Anyhow, how did they know it was Caylee?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #626 on: September 17, 2009, 10:46:37 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091709_anthony_motion

Motion filed to drop case against Casey Anthony
Updated: Thursday, 17 Sep 2009, 7:15 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 17 Sep 2009, 7:04 PM EDT
<snipped>
The defense team says in their motion they want the charges dropped because the evidence is spoiled because it was not preserved by the state.

Anthony’s attorney’s say the state destroyed the area where Caylee’s remains were found by Orange County Meter reader Roy Kronk on December 11, 2008 and by doing so the state has prevented the defense team from gather evidence.

Attorneys for Anthony are also asking that a change of venue for the murder trial be ruled upon within 30 days

A hearing date on the motions has not been scheduled.

These people continue to flaunt their ignorance before a potential jury pool. When does a CSI team turn their crime scene over to a defense team to allow them to collect evidence? This stupidity is obvious to even the most casual CSI watcher. I actually expected better than that from this bunch!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 17, 2009, 10:48:32 PM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains was discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

What is puzzling about that rationale is there was an on-duty police officer there at all times. What would the difference be for an off-duty police officer to be there too? They are talking about apples and apples. 

Hmmm! Is it normal for the defense to be allowed to bring their own experts, hired to find in favor of their client, to stomp all over an unprocessed crime scene? Obviously in the case of at least one of their so called experts, Dr Lee, it would seem wise to keep them as far away as possible lest evidence recovered is not reported.

No, it is not standard procedure to be allowed to walk thru an active crime scene until it is completely processed by CSI - in some cases a certain level of observation sometimes is agreed to but not walking thru & handling possible evidence until the crime scene is released.   Remember when Bozo & Boden went to court requesting access, they were denied pointing out that an identification was not even determined at that time so assuming it had anything to do with their client was premature.   It is not the State's burden or problem that Bozo told his experts to fly to Orlando which on its face seems rather discriminating that they were at the ready to defend against what was discovered.   Remember the scene Bozo created with them all in tow even after the judge made his ruling?   They showed up at the crime scene anyways for the benefit of the cameras catching their bravado of disdain & fingerpointing so that they could spin their "foul play" nonsense.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #628 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »

Hi Boo - nice to see you - I think we were posting at the same time because my memory is remembering pretty much the same as you.   

Hey Miss! Yeppers, we were close to posting at the same time! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #629 on: September 17, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »

Yeah, like LE is going to let Bozo and his club of Clowns stomp through a crime scene! What if it wasn't Caylee? Bozo wouldn't care, he wanted his crew there to taint evidence or to point fingers. IIRC he was offered the scene after they were done and he didn't go for it. He wanted an off duty cop to sit there, secure the scene till he finished making goo goo eyes at KC, finished his lunch and dinner and maybe fired off an email or two.

LE was there, in the pouring rain, on their hands and knees sifting through the muck and mud for pieces of Caylee. He wasn't about to go out there and risk getting mud on his shoes. Besides I'm sure he wouldn't want to pay a crew to go out there and look too closely. 

Yeah, especially since they made their big stand on the corner that Sunday afternoon in the rain. None were dressed to go into the mud, as mostly they were in dress clothes. Anyhow, how did they know it was Caylee?

Hey Fanny, LE doesn't operate that way. Regular people can't go through a crime scene as they are processing it just because it MIGHT be the daughter of their murdering client. Come on, Caylee wasn't the only missing kid in Florida.

As for moving the jury to South Florida, come on, like they haven't heard about this?? He thinks he's special and the Latinos down there will worship him?? He's blaming and going  along with the Zenaida Gonzolas story! Yeah like they are going to support someone who accuses an innocent Latino!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: September 17, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »

Hey Fanny, LE doesn't operate that way. Regular people can't go through a crime scene as they are processing it just because it MIGHT be the daughter of their murdering client. Come on, Caylee wasn't the only missing kid in Florida.

As for moving the jury to South Florida, come on, like they haven't heard about this?? He thinks he's special and the Latinos down there will worship him?? He's blaming and going  along with the Zenaida Gonzolas story! Yeah like they are going to support someone who accuses an innocent Latino!!

He's loco!   

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 17, 2009, 10:55:39 PM »

MIKI,  an angelic monkey

I think that is her game. Stall, stall and stall some more. If I were Skanky sitting in jail, guilty or not, I would be beside myself being locked up while my lawyers stalled. But that's just me.

Hi Fanny

Well, that is the upside of the situation, if it upsets KC it makes me feel a whole lot better 

Thank you Monkeys who seem to have a better memory than I, you are right, there was a hearing about Bozo's experts being allowed to have access to the crime scene...he was denied.
I hope the judge will come down on them for wasting the courts time......again

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: September 17, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

Same wave length LOL

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »

I just get the feeling that the defense doesn't have a defense at all and they are backed into a corner thus all the scrambling.  Especially since they didn't do so well in the last go around especially with the release of the audio from Padilla and Co. and her fraud case moving forward.  I guess that is what you get when you are to busy running around the country making appearances on national tv and writing books.  They are all out for themselves and haven't given to hoots about defending this case - they know damn well it isn't defendable

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: September 17, 2009, 11:06:26 PM »

I just get the feeling that the defense doesn't have a defense at all and they are backed into a corner thus all the scrambling.  Especially since they didn't do so well in the last go around especially with the release of the audio from Padilla and Co. and her fraud case moving forward.  I guess that is what you get when you are to busy running around the country making appearances on national tv and writing books.  They are all out for themselves and haven't given to hoots about defending this case - they know damn well it isn't defendable

So true mission - if anyone believes this defense gives a hoot about Casey they are mistaken, this is about getting national exposure for furture monetary gain/notoriety & feeding already inflated egos.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 17, 2009, 11:07:15 PM »

In most of the cases we read about or follow the suspect is still on the loose and has not hired a defense attorney before the remains are found. They did try to gain access to the scene but were told to go eat a bug. Baez did complain at the time and said that it looked more like an archaeological dig by the time they unsecured it and were going to let him look at it.
That's probably why there is no case law cited. Dr. Lee didn't have access to anything of OJ's or Phil Spector's until well after. He does some work as a consultant in New Haven and is sometimes called in, but then he can't be a witness for the defense.
But I guess the thrust of their defense is going to be what they filed, interpretation and a battle of " experts ". 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 17, 2009, 11:12:57 PM »

Gonna head to the bed Monkeys.  I wish you all sweet dreams.  Justice for Caylee is coming - I believe that.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: September 17, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »

Gonna head to the bed Monkeys.  I wish you all sweet dreams.  Justice for Caylee is coming - I believe that.  an angelic monkey

Good Night, MISSION. I'm not to far behind you.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 17, 2009, 11:16:38 PM »

an angelic monkey Sweet dreams monkeys

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 17, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »

I am sorry Monkeys, I keep getting booted as this ancient laptop is timing out.  Barely got my mail answered.  So the Mac motion response  say that the exculpatory evidence that his client is innocent is work product?  Did he also say that DC has it as he was also under a secret contract and a psychic told them where to find it after the garden gnome hid it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.