April 26, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276188 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: September 17, 2009, 11:32:40 PM »

I am sorry Monkeys, I keep getting booted as this ancient laptop is timing out.  Barely got my mail answered.  So the Mac motion response  say that the exculpatory evidence that his client is innocent is work product?  Did he also say that DC has it as he was also under a secret contract and a psychic told them where to find it after the garden gnome hid it?

Monkey Devil!

It looks like everything the defense has is "work product." The garden gnome works for me!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: September 17, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »

an angelic monkey Sweet dreams monkeys

I am really going this time. Good Night, and sweet dreams to you.  an angelic monkey

Good night everybody.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: September 17, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

<snipped>

I had not thought about how that ticks off kc... I don't know why but it's just now hit me. lol. That kinda chippers me up some about it. Thanks.

When she was last in court, George took the stand, and she started crying...maybe it's just me but I think those tears were angry tears. Anyone else? She looked like she was angry at him from my perspective. It just looked like she could spit nails at him. Maybe because he's so tan and she had a picture in front of her of the "good life" they're living while she's stuck in jail. I recalled her frustration about how everyone was at the barbecue at their house and she wasn't. To Nick and I, she looked pouty and pissy, not sad and missing her folks.

Nora

I think so, too, Nora. She's mad at George because he hasn't cleaned up this mess for her yet?  jmo
[/quote]

Nora- hadn't really thought about it, but good point!  I'm thinking those tears are because she's so frustrated and angry...both because she's still in jail and because George and Cindy are getting all her attention.  IMO, she'd love to play "Grieving Mother of Missing-Kidnapped and Killed Toddler", getting nationwide sympathy and attention.  Her 60-Day Plan got derailed and subsequently train-wrecked (by her lies, the jail visit videos, Cindy's lies IMO and bizarre behavior, George's "suicide" attempt and depo behavior, etc.).  Casey, who wanted control as much as Cindy, now has zero control over anything, except which snacks she'll buy at the commissary.  She has no control over Cindy and little over George.  Topping it all off, Cindy's get Casey's media coverage.  In none of the recorded jail visits we've heard, have we ever once heard Casey thank her parents for all they've done for her (bonding her out, putting up with the protesters, driving her back & forth to Jose's office when she was out on bond, putting money in her inmate account, defending her on air/in the press, taking time off from work to do interviews on her behalf, putting themselves out there to be scrutinized/ridiculed, etc.).  No.  We heard whiny and complaining, "poor pitiful me, I'm stuck in this jail-if you could just get me out-blah, blah, blah".  All that, followed by ignoring them in court and being publicly prompted by her lawyers to throw Cindy & George a bone.  The girl does not care about anyone but herself.  In a strange way, I actually feel a little bit sorry for Cindy when it finally gets through to her that Casey hates her (IMO she totally does).

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 17, 2009, 11:37:37 PM »

an angelic monkey Sweet dreams monkeys

I am really going this time. Good Night, and sweet dreams to you.  an angelic monkey

Good night everybody.  an angelic monkey

Good night and God bless.  I am off to bed as well.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 17, 2009, 11:49:01 PM »

Evening, all!  Just realized I'm backing reading, reacting, and posting before I say hello (again *sigh).  Sorry!

Just had a thought, and maybe a more organized monkey can help me here...In the jail video visits we've seen, I clearly remember Cindy asking/pumping Casey for specific info on places Zanny might be, specifics about Zanny, and specifics about Caylee "being taken".  It just dawned on me that I don't remember George ever asking any "searching" or "leading" questions about Zanny, Caylee, or her disappearance at all.  That's strange.  I remember him saying all these general platitudes like "When this is over, we're all going to search for missing children." and "You're in charge.".  I remember him calling his daughter "Princess" and "Sweetheart"- reminded me of the Willie Wonka movie where Mr. Salt is trying to appease his bratty daughter Veruka as she throws yet another temper tantrum- "Princess....Sweetheart...Angel- Daddy will get you_____________".   puker
Why doesn't George ever ask any questions about Zanny, Caylee, or what exactly happened-to clarify things?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 17, 2009, 11:57:14 PM »

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM
<snipped>
The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

My response to CBS:  Did or did not any monies change hands from CBS to Cindy/George Anthony?   Yes or no?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2009, 12:04:17 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/17/reported_by_jacqueline_fell.html

ORLANDO - The latest bombshell in the Casey Anthony murder case came in form of a court motion asking for all charges to be dropped.

Anthony is in the Orange County jail on charges of first degree murder in the death of her toddler daughter Caylee Anthony. The mother claims the girl was kidnapped by a nanny.

* The Case Against Casey

The motion filed Thursday afternoon seeks dismissal of all charges because evidence was not properly preserved.

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains was discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

The motion says the only evidence suggesting a homicide are conflicting reports of where the remains were found and without evidence the defense cannot challenge the opinions the state is bringing to court.

They contend Casey Anthony's rights were denied because lawyers can't effectively confront and cross examine witnesses.

Another motion asks the court to block recordings of Casey Anthony when her lawyers are present and when she receives visits from her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Haven't we already been through all this before, BAEZ?  Let's explain it to you one more time...No, your defense attorneys and "experts" do not have the right to stand on property being processed as a crime scene.  You do not have the right to inspect each piece of evidence as it being gathered, nor do you have the right to stand over the CSI team (who are experts in their field) and assess their performance.  You were legally denied in December, remember?  Get over it!  You also do not have the right to disrupt normal lab operating procedures by inserting yourself or your team members into the medical examination of remains or lab analysis of evidence.  Motion Denied in December 2008.

Forecast for the Day:
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

Casey's defense team is a joke. I read on WDBO online that the defense filed a response to the state's request for evidence that someone other than Casey Anthony dumped Caylee in the woods, and their response claims that they are basing this idiotic belief on "documents, pictures, and video provided by the state"! How stupid.

In my opinion, Casey is a rare combination of sociopath and stupid. And she seems to have attracted the same level of stupidity in her defense team.

Their series of motions today were absurd. So, while they continue to burn me up with their outrageous lies, I have to remember that they are never going to win this case, and I am grateful for that.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »

According to the motion, "the state deliberately misled the court and delayed formal identification of remains so it could obtain exclusive control of the crime scene through Dec. 19, 2008" the date the medical examiner announced the remains belonged to the little girl.

The skeletal remains was discovered Dec. 11, 2008 by a meter reader.

Defense lawyers said exculpatory evidence was not preserved and that violate Casey Anthony's rights. Exculpatory evidence supports a defendant's claim of innocence.

Anthony's lawyers contend the state erred by tampering with the victim's remains and excavation location before the defense could bring in it's own experts.

Her lawyers wanted to hire off-duty police officer to secure the area, but the state attorney's office wouldn't permit it.

I've never heard of such a thing. Besides, if KC is innocent why were they thinking they needed a police officer there?? If she did nothing wrong they wouldn't be worried or not trusting of the police and investigators at the scene. No?? These defense lawyers of hers crack me up! They think she walks on water or something? I don't get any of them!  Thats ok, I don't want to! 

Ohhh-kaaaay!  So, Baez thinks he and his team have the right to trump a police investigation of a crime scene????     Excuse me?  He thinks off-duty police officers can better secure a scene than on-duty police officers?     Riiiight.  That would definitely have been grounds for a mistrial or an appeal. Who does he think he is?  I am sooooooooooo glad he's not my lawyer.  If I were Cindy, George, or Lee, I'd be really worried.  But then again, I'd never be Cindy, George, or Lee.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: September 18, 2009, 12:20:23 AM »

In addition, the defense filed a document asking the judge to grant a previous request from the state, which asked for a transcript of Casey Anthony's father's s testimony before the grand jury. George Anthony's appearance before the grand jury preceded his daughter's indictment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

Also, from the above link:

Anthony's attorneys argue that she needs her family support and providing video of visits to the media could be deemed as an attempt to punish Anthony. Her lawyers also say that without family visits her defense team can not adequate prepare for her death penalty case.

Please Ms. Big Britches....explain this reasoning.

Why would defense attorneys need her family visits?  After all, Casey: wasn't living at home at the time of the disappearance;  had sole legal and physical custody of Caylee when the disappearance occurred;  hadn't allowed Cindy to even talk to Caylee since June 15th; refused visits with her family of her own volition; refuses to acknowledge her parents in court, unless one is testifying on front of her face or she is prompted to do so by her counsel; and receives letter from them via her attorney (per Cindy).

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 18, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »

In addition, the defense filed a document asking the judge to grant a previous request from the state, which asked for a transcript of Casey Anthony's father's s testimony before the grand jury. George Anthony's appearance before the grand jury preceded his daughter's indictment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-defense-motions-091709,0,3657298.story

Anthony's attorneys argue that she needs her family support and providing video of visits to the media could be deemed as an attempt to punish Anthony. Her lawyers also say that without family visits her defense team can not adequate prepare for her death penalty case.

Monkey Devil! I would bet the defense wouldn't want such a meeting video taped. Three loose cannons in the same proximity, and who know's what would happen at this stage of the game.

Hi, Fanny Mae!  ITA!  Given the previously released first call from jail Casey made to her home and the August jail visit video where Casey starts crying, yelling, and actually gets up and walks away when Cindy is questioning her about Caylee, I think we have a winner!  Baez can't control Cindy and he/the defense can't afford to have a confrontation videotaped/ seen, heard, and broken-up by potential prosecution witnesses correctional officers.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: September 18, 2009, 12:55:03 AM »

Monkey Devil! I would bet the defense wouldn't want such a meeting video taped. Three loose cannons in the same proximity, and who know's what would happen at this stage of the game.

Just another thought on this...maybe the new problem is IF Baez has been carrying letters (as Cindy stated) or e-mails/typed letters (Word docs) MO, due to recent attention to this being illegal, that's no longer an option for them to communicate strategy and synchronize their stories (IMO).  In the absence of computer messages and written messages, how else could they get and keep their version of events together and their answers to the inevitable questions straight across the Anthony family?  Therein lies the renewed request for unrecorded family visits.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2009, 01:01:24 AM »

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM
<snipped>
The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

My response to CBS:  Did or did not any monies change hands from CBS to Cindy/George Anthony?   Yes or no?

That statement says they paid for licensing of visual blah blah.  Just like GMA paid $250,000 for.  Wonder how much they paid SinSin for this?

TV speak I guess I Spy.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2009, 01:04:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-defense-says-throw-out-case-or-move-trial.html

Casey Anthony's defense team filed more motions this afternoon.

WFTV-Channel 9's anchor Martie Salt succinctly explained that the motions ask "the judge to either throw out the murder case against her or move the trial to South Florida." Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Salt added: "The defense says the state failed to preserve any evidence that could clear Casey by not allowing defense experts to be present where Caylee's remains were found in December while investigators were processing the area. The defense also wants the jail videos of Casey and her family to be destroyed."

Central Florida News 13 said one motion asks that recording at the jail be stopped when Anthony is talking to her lawyers and family.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 previewed a "48 Hours Mystery" on the Anthony case. Anchor Mike Garofalo said the hour "will take a closer look at how Casey's parents are working to prove her innocence."

WKMG said the hour will air Oct. 17, but CBS News said that date had not been confirmed.

From what I've recently read about Crime Scene Investigations, I take issue with the bolded statement.  In the process of  chemically testing the shorts, shirt pieces, duct tape, diaper/pull-up, the numerous bones recovered, and the copious amounts of hair, none these items would not be utterly and entirely destroyed.  Furthermore, the area encompassing the remains site had to basically be excavated down to a specific level to examine soil contents (including plant growth, minerals, and insects specific to that particular soil), as part of a homicide investigation.  It's too bad Mr. Baez's client didn't report her missing daughter until she was forced to.   

Forecast for the Day:
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2009, 01:17:38 AM »

"touche' ", I SPY on your last comment...
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2009, 01:24:07 AM »

Bluesygram-  I am with you.  I'd like to know how much the Anthonys have been paid to.  CBS can call it whatever they like, but when the day is over, CBS is $________________ poorer and the A's bank account is $______________ richer.  I'd like to be a teller at their bank.  If you think tellers don't talk, guess again.  The one upswing to this is that Cindy & George will have to declare those monies as earnings (I pray) and pay taxes on them.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:00 AM »

"touche' ", I SPY on your last comment...

Hi, ladydi!  Not sure we've met.  Nice to see you here.

Forecast for the Day:
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 18, 2009, 01:29:06 AM »

Bluesygram-  I am with you.  I'd like to know how much the Anthonys have been paid to.  CBS can call it whatever they like, but when the day is over, CBS is $________________ poorer and the A's bank account is $______________ richer.  I'd like to be a teller at their bank.  If you think tellers don't talk, guess again.  The one upswing to this is that Cindy & George will have to declare those monies as earnings (I pray) and pay taxes on them.

How about if they run it through their tax exempt scamdation?

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »

You know, Nora and Fanny Mae, got me thinking about Cindy & Casey in the last court appearance.  I think Casey refuses to acknowledge her parents (without prompting) because she really does hate them and she's livid that they didn't find Caylee and remove her remains before Roy Kronk found her.  The whole Cindy "I sent someone to the woods." fiasco.  Seriously, not only did Cindy/the Anthonys  and Dominic Casey not find Caylee, but the attempts were recorded by Jim Hoover (God bless him-I mean that sincerely), Cindy all but confessed to LE, and the recordings were made public.  No wonder Baez doesn't want any family visits recorded in any way...Casey would either probably kill Cindy or they both would be critically injured trying to kill each other.  Mix George in and who knows what would happen.  Of course, all this is just my opinion.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »

How about if they run it through their tax exempt scamdation?

You know, I was wondering the same thing.  Is that legal, since they are using this program as a platform to defend Casey (as opposed to disseminating safety information to parents and advice to parents of missing children)?  Wonder how the IRS would classify and view that?  Hhhhhmmmm.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.